It has come to my attention that we must come to a conclusion regarding the pedophile/gay question. Which is worse?

It has come to my attention that we must come to a conclusion regarding the pedophile/gay question. Which is worse?

confirmed pedophile

Gay pedophilia is the worst.

Straight pedophilia is worse than gay.

Gay is worse than straight hebephilia.

Gay pedo < pedo < gay < straight < straight white < straight white male

From worst to best:

So being a straight person who likes pubescent-age but not majority-age is like the 2nd best thing.

Unfortunately our society has now been conditioned to think it's like this, from worst to best:

Both are perversions of nature.
Hebephilia is perfectly fine.

Is shaving your arm pits a perversion of nature?

No, just like getting a haircut isn't a perversion of nature.

But fucking little kids in the butt or two guys fucking each other…yes, those are perversions of nature.

It is though, you are going against natures intention

If nature intended me to be a hairy animal where are my god damn bone claws and rapid healing factor?

Hair is cutable. It naturally breaks off if it isn't cut at least every 6 months. Humans have evolved grooming needs. A similar situation is fingernails. If you fail to cut them, they will cause complications.

There is no complication that will arise if you fail to fuck little boys. Your dick will not fall off if you don't stick it in a boy's ass every 6 months.

Try again, first-year philosophy major.

Neither will it if you don't have children with a woman

Your genes will die out. You will also have no one to pass your accrued wealth onto.

But yes, we don't require you to be straight. We ought to be re-codifying laws against homosexuals and pedophiles. But you can choose to die unmarried and alone with no punishment.

Gay is public enemy number 1.
3dpd pedophilia is kind of annoying because it draws unwanted attention and most pedos happen to be cancer.
2d loli and 2/3d hebe is fine with me.

Answer: Gay Pedos

Gays at least fuck people of age
Pedos at least fuck people of the opposite sex

Gay pedos fuck underage people of the same sex, so are inherently worse than gays or pedos alone.

If pedophilia includes boys, then pedophilia.
If it includes girls who have not begin developement, then gays (not that I think either is okay.)
If it is only girls who are developing, then gays, by a ton.

I actually agree with someone for once.

It is not healthy, but I would not call it a perversion of nature (body hair is nice on a woman). Even if it was, you probably will not die from it.

It falls off, and there are always ones still around.

Your lineage, or clan might die though.

What rule did I violate?

Being gay is definitely worse than being pedo.

Both at the same time.

'We' will never agree but personally, I have a list of 'acceptable' pursuits:
Normal - straight (obvious entry)
Pedophile - genuine (look at meaning in dictionary & see Lewis Carroll and the Victorian Cult of the Child)
Hebephile and Ephebophile
Straight but likes boys who exhibit feminine qualities (as in child era soft masculine as opposed to pubic curse era)
Straight but likes girls (so long as the female's taste stops at pubic curse era)

Unacceptable:
- Transsexual, transgender, any of the imaginary combinations of the former and/or homosexuality.
- Miscegenation, fetish of different race, inside-out celebration of undesirable traits: obesity; and last but not least ANY sexual activity or thoughts, sentiments or treatment involving the retarded.

Why do you resent those who love you, user?

They cannot love. They have no soul.

You're only proving the point.

It's called playing dumb.

I don't care if you were just pretending, I still won't have ANY sexual activity, or thoughts, sentiments, or treatment involving you.

Glad to hear it.

All the humans that were gay and trans will be wiped off the gene pool as they killed themselves or some faggot fucked a shit filled harry asshole and killed himself from autism.

Straights might have about 2-3 kids before they divorce themselves from the same age postwall wife, which then, the kids are badly affected becoming trans and faggots with a moralfag whiteknight NPC figure, ending the gene pool in a few generations.

But straight hebes with a much younger girl he known since her hebe years will have 5+ kids and most likely he will have more authority over his younger girl and family, thus the family will be happier and the instinct will continue to be in the gene pool, just as it did for thousands of years. Niggers, spics and sandniggers does this anyways and fucks hebe girls without second thought.

If gays breed themselves out of existance, how come they exist?