Can we get some westworld discussion going on?

can we get some westworld discussion going on?
i watched this a bit late, since i was put off by a few webms with niggers in them, but yesterday i started watching this and hot damn, it was impressive
all those twists and turns, hints that should have been obvious to me, great ending

Other urls found in this thread:

scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm only kind of disappointed that his story didn't really go anywhere
the whole maze thing was kind of a waste of time, and i had that feeling from the beginning

what do you mean? he wanted to find a deeper level of the game where you can actually die, and he found it in the end

The. Blue Lagoon> Westworld.

This is getting old

I also think it's great, and just like you OP I'm a bit annoyed by so many fucking black people in the wild west. I mean, what the fuck? Aren't they supposed to make us believe that it is the WILD WEST, not Africa? But whatever, besides that it's a fucking great show.

I also think it's great, and just like you OP I'm a bit annoyed by so many fucking robots in the wild west. I mean, what the fuck? Aren't they supposed to make us believe that it is the WILD WEST, not Japan? But whatever, besides that it's a fucking great show.

You're either perfectly aware of how retarded you are or you're stupid to ignore the accusation. Either one proves the point.

you realize there were black people in the real Wild West, right?

only recently have blacks had double digit representation in the states, which is dropping again. Back in those days most blacks stayed in the dixie states and didn't have the resources or intelligence to attempt a trip westward. Fuck off.

scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=4807

>The whole article is about ONE nigger in the west

Nigger, where have you been in the last decade? I bet you believe fucking anything your middle school teacher tells you. The US was 90% white up until the 60s and expect me to believe that the wild west 150 years prior was littered with nigs? Just because you say so? How do you breathe?

I really really doubt they were 25 to 50% of the population like this show likes us to believe.

It could have been a pretty good show. The only thing holding it back was the lack of negroes. I just know that if I had the technology and the resources available to me to build a robot theme park, at least seven out of ten robots would be negroid in appearance.

In all seriousness, though - I watched the first episode, but lost interest and never went back to it. I tried starting Ep 2 a couple times, but just couldn't make myself care.

Shit show. Shit thread.

We wuz kow boys n shit.
Nigger spotted and reported.

Wew, cuckold found. Give me your chick's # and I'll let you watch.

N I G G E R
W O R L D

Cuckworld was trash.

I started watching this show at the behest of my brother because he wouldn't stop raving about how good the show was. Now I can't find a real tactful way of explaining to him how I can't make it past episode 6 because there's just too many niggers in the show. Especially the new "owner" of the place or whomever that lightskin bitch that the one drunk guy was going to racemix with. Absolutely disgusting. 0/10, never turned the show back on.

i liked the show.

but we all know the movie will forever be superior. yes, that includes futureworld as well.

Show would be better if:
a) it wasnt so pozzed
b) it explored people's fantasies more. it was literally just rape/murder
c) wasn't so up its own ass with the concepts of consciousness
d) had more than 3 good/decent actors on it

I got a good giggle out of that scene where they made a point of showing off the nigg's dong. I'm sure whatever Jew wrote that up had a good giggle as well.

Don't kid yourself, I just simply know that you would rape or murder someone assuming a westworld would exist.

Pick some other parts to call that show shit, but the actors are good.

I completely agree

I don't think it went the hipster route of 2deep4me, I just think they should've spent waay more time showing how the hosts actually have memories and what they actually think in the moment. It would make it so much more believable to show what's in their mind when they do very human like actions or conversations. They had a scene showing some pseudocode in a conversation but it was not enough.

I'd only watch it for whatever female nudity it has tbqh but all I've ever seen posted here was nigger dicks.

the movie is awful

Futureworld was shit.