RAPEFUGEE SUICIDE BOMBS GERMAN BAR

RAPEFUGEE SUICIDE BOMBS GERMAN BAR

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/index.html

Twelve people were injured by the blast in the city of Ansbach, three of them seriously, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann said at a news conference Monday. The bomber, a 27-year-old Syrian national who was known to police, was killed, Hermann said.

3RD ATTACK IN ONLY A FEW DAYS

KEEP EM COMING MERKEL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/ansbach?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=refgoogle
researchgate.net/publication/252437747_Media_Contagion_and_Suicide_Among_the_Young
archive.is/USQUh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whoops, meant to say 'German Festival'

When are you memeing right wing kraut squads into reality, mates

Sigh. There's just nothing to say any more. The leftists that let this happen won't care and a few more people will wake up. On to the next one.

RACE WAR WHEN

I want a record kept of previous happenings including this one.

Start tallying that shit up
Included with the criminal responsible being of arabic descent.

The masses that haven't choked on the blue pill will see when it adds up, that "pure coincidence" isn't just mere coincidence anymore of who these attackers are.

every day

until you like it?

What are you going to do about it Germany? Raid the mosques and refugee centres for fucksake.

No user, they won't swallow it. You don't realise how stupid normies are. This will keep happening, they'll keep hashtagging and changing their profile pictures, until one day it's sharia law and a coup and they're trying to get out, wondering how on earth it could have come to this.

By the same token, these are the people who will sit by and complain about everything President Trump does a year from now. When things "magically" get better, they'll either assume it was always that way or they'll swallow up the manufactured narrative being pushed who-knows-where else.

You're talking about the libs who are so far gone that a meteor could crash into the earth and it'd be a good thing as long as it was bad for the Don. That's a suicidal mentality. I'm not after them.

There are still regular common folk that can still be persuaded who haven't been completely doused in blue pills. These are the fellas I would show the tallies to. Not everyone can ignore the number of "pure coincidences" forever. And planting the seed of doubt in their heads is far more effective.

The libs that are so far gone are only useful idiots for the sole purpose of throwing foxes in hen houses. Spreading shit like how BLM interrupted a gay parade in toronto was a great example.

I realize full well just how stupid normies can be. That's why I go in with foot in the door.

ansbach is trending

twitter.com/hashtag/ansbach?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=refgoogle

They are occasionally, a good amount of firebombings already from what i remember from another thread.

This
meme needs to die, they're illegals, that's the end of it.

(((We))) already do, user.

CHECK THE MOTHERFUCKING CATALOG YOU NIGGER-

Here are my 3 scenarios.

1 - Directed terror attack (unlikely)

2 - False flag incidents or mossad at work (likely)

3 - Media coverage inspires mudslime to commit terror (likely)

WAIT A SEC HOL UP, is the bom blast thing a whole different happening to the ansbach thing? It's hard to keep up with these happenings.

*bomb

yeah sorry they are one and the same.

ugh, my jimmies are rustled now. stop making threads about the same happening.

So is the next one going to be in Germany? Maybe France again? Maybe the UK this time with the (((rationale))) being that it's for Brexit?

My bet is: France, by the end of the month; 5-12 dead.

You give ISIS to much credit. They inspire the incidents. They even provide guides and literature, but they are not texting these people hey Mohammed, today you go do your attack. If they did do that. Then these attacks would of worked together as a coordinated team. Where the attacks would be a lot more sophisticated and complex like Belgium, airport. Which ISIS had planned.

As for my 3rd scenario it's called media contagion which has been well documented for suicides.

researchgate.net/publication/252437747_Media_Contagion_and_Suicide_Among_the_Young
archive.is/USQUh

Reminder to keep #ansbach and #stopplayingnice trending

kek

They're fucking invaders is what they are. Militant bloodthirsty barbarian invaders hellbent on raping, killing, or converting every single solitary non-Muslim on the planet. These aren't "radicals", or "Islamists", or even "ISIS".

These are Muslims.

BAN ASSAULT BACKPACKS

Ex-stazi agent for (((East Germany))) Merkel will insist immigration is not the problem.

Basically I'm not allowed to sleep if I want to keep up on happenings.
Kek is a cruel and fickle god.

Zam Heide again? he just can't keep getting away with this!

Third time's a charm. Come on Hans and Peter, where is the uprising?

== GSG 9 epic fail

S.W.A.T wins again

This.

THEY don’t even deny the fact.

4 ATTACKS

OP learn to count.

N°1 Axe Attack
N°2 Gunmen
N°3 Machete Attack
N°4 Suicide Vest Attack

They tried to chalk ALL OF them down to "unrelated to terrorism" but the suicide bomb is gonna be hard…

CULTURAL FUCKING ENRICHMENT

FUCK YEAH!

Canadian news is spinning it as a simple suicide. This morning they were literally saying there was no evidence he tried to kill anyone, and that he was just depressed.

REMEMBER IT WAS ALL JUST
/Mental illness
/Copying Breivik
/Suicide

THEY WERE NOT TERRORISTS, YOU NAZI MONSTERS!

He was bullied by white nazis.
How bad is the situation in canada right now? Was considering as a plan b maybe. are you accepting german refuggees?

no, it's the 3rd attack in a row, there has been one every single day for the past 3 days

Kek demands sacrifices from his followers.

No white refugees allowec, that would be racist :^)

Another troubled poor youth driven to death by oppressive racist white supremacist partiarchy bullies.

What if I feel like a transrace black womyin? Will also not work if this is necessary.

But on a more serious note, the big cities are fucked i guess. Hows the situation on the countryside?

TBH it's all Germany's fault, for not being more welcoming. Where is free mansion, harem of blonde virgins and BMW? Human rights, Germany you are nazi

don't forget about

=NEO-NAZI BOOTS==

and the

NAZI UNDERGROUND

Germany, you are on your own this week.

America needs to bring Hillary down. Merkel is her role model anyway, we don't need another Merkel in the US.

Germanons should start telling merkel to apologize to each family or something each time an attack happens.

Start tweeting at her acc "are you sorry yet?"
or "do you not care?"

Your ambassadors here didnt call her without reason teflon merkel.
If the cdu wins next election, shits will get even worse with pic related

Our prime minister is tumblr personified. During his election campaign he actually mentioned Gamergate as an example of the overwhelming misogyny in popular culture.
He chose his cabinet ministers based on who "looked like Canada" (i.e. as many women and non-whites as possible, and even a terminally ill quadriplegic). When asked about why he did this instead of choosing based on merit, his response was literally to state the current year.
When a hugely economically important region of Canada containing one of the largest oil deposits in the world was on fire, and as a city of hundreds of thousands burned, he tweeted about how all men should be feminists. His first actual action on the fire was to turn down assistance from Russian and American firefighters. He instead brought in South Africans, who had never heard of fighting fire with water instead of trying to beat it out with sticks.

I can only speak to the Ontario countryside, which is probably the worst, since Toronto is more than half the population and thus it decides all policy. It's looking bleak.
My electricity bill last month included a $300 "delivery fee". In the nearest city 20 minutes away, this fee is $2. My internet is 5Mb/s up, 1Mb/s down, unlimited download, and $250/month.
Gasoline gets taxed extra to pay for Toronto's subway system. When people complained to the Premier, she suggested people take the bus or subway instead of driving.
Wind turbines are being built everywhere that is not in sight of Toronto. A few airports have had windmills built illegally close to the approach paths. Bird populations are being literally decimated, with several hundred hawks killed monthly by the turbines.
Beyond that, there is a general trend for countryside to vanish. A village 10 minutes from me with a population of 1000 recently had a 5000-house development approved. What is countryside now won't be in 10-15 years.
Prairie provinces are probably better off, and they're more right-leaning anyway, so I advise you look there if you're set on Canada.

So we're at what, 2 or 3 attacks a day now?

Not a bad idea at all.

Guilt and the opportunity to manipulate others with guilt seem to be the dominating forces in the leftist mind.

The mental gymnastics they will engage in to rationalize their way out of it will be hillarious.

Sad to read that.
My grandpa was in canada as a pow choping wood. He was always talking good about your country and people, said he never had so much beef in his life before. Hated the english and his time in liverpool though

Are canadians considered to move in or will the village become enriched?

until they praise it. And with "it" they mean Allah.

I honestly don't know. Everywhere seems to be building subdivisions like crazy, and I have no idea who is filling them.
The official listed population of the nearest city increased by maybe 10000 in ten years but that would only fill a fraction of what they built in that time.
And don't ask me where all those people would work, if the houses get filled. They're barely even building grocery stores to support these subdivisions.

why the fuck would you want to go to canada? it's literally the Sweden of North America

#DANKEMERKEL

checked

Can anyone confirm he was gay and oppressed? Motives are still uncertain at this stage.

KEK has brought about too many happenings, I can't be awake 24/7.

Quick! Someone made the argument that it is more likely to die by X than Y! Someone please post that shitty MS Paint meme related to that.

Someone should make a redpill pic on all the happenings in the past month.

Send messages to German groups that are counter-merkel/anti-invasion and tell them to "signal boost" this shit.

Seriously, all it has to do is hit a small amount of Facebook pages and people might meme it.

"Es tut dir Weh Merkel?" Are you pained Merkel? Are you sorry Merkel?
"Wo sind der Weh Merkel?" Where is your pain merkel/where is your sorrow merkel?

My German is shit but good enough to talk to my family members. Correct f wrong Germanons.

There isn't enough internet space

Forget it, found it by myself.

Check the catalogue faggot

JUST ENRICH ME FAM

Non-native German speaker, but I'm fairly sure this is at least 99% more correct.

two != a few