Be me

"user it's your grandmother"
"Ugh it's wet!"

why

not

It drips on the floor sometimes, I'm jerking the gherkin with one hand, and using the other as a liquid catch

If it's not sticky, is that a problem?

Yes your jizz is piss heavy

What the fuck does that even mean?

I'm guessing he picked up the phone with the hand he was jerking it with not the one that picked up the jizz. Must have been pre-cum

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
What if she confronts me?

What?
Doesn't that mean you'd be naked? she catch you in the act? have you ascended that far that when she walks in your room you stare at her and finish, yet shes used to it?

It means your fapping too much or your holding your piss in to much. you probably didn't piss before fap.

Just pinch the string in your scrotum, it blocks the sperm from entering your penis, and it will just go to your bladder and piss it out when you hit the bathroom next time.

smh tbh fam

having a chance to cum on your pants is troubling, I can't be bothered get another pair.

I don't know how that would happen by accident

"ew… what is this? snot?"

depends how much of a retard you are really. mostly it's happened to me before and its sort of made me paranoid of doing it again

Be a man and jerk off freely..Let your cock hang bro. Tell mom is she doesn't like it she can suck it

I probably fap too much

He should give it to his grandma too.

TEACH ME

He has pussy jizz haha

I feel like you guys are making fun of me…

How much nigger is in your family genes…Niggers have runny semen

Trips of truth.
Fuck your grandma, OP.

pleb

I feel sorry for you.

PLEASE TEACH ME!

That's the stupidest thing I've heard, if it lands on the floor, I fucking wipe it later.

This. You,re bound to spill some on the floor anyway, OP. You're just making everything harder for yourself.