My laptop broke and now I lost all of my precious webms...

My laptop broke and now I lost all of my precious webms. I remember creating various threads with different themes a few weeks ago in which I dumped all that I had. And now I am trying to salvage some of my lost gems.

I would appreciate contributions like vid related, which is the only dank nazi webm I had saved on my phone.

Please papi

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Thermaltake-Hot-Swap-External-Docking-Compatible/dp/B001A4HAFS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on, don't let me hanging like this. Help a brother out

You want Nazi webms or what?

Can't you recover the files from the HDD. That's why I use an external one as a backup.

I spilt water on the shit, and it's fucked. I just want to enjoy some nazi webms tonight

My brother has a pc store and he can probably retrieve my data but it will be weeks before I see him again

I don't have much, but here you go

I'll have to post them one by one as I have shit internet

That's all I got

Thanks, niggers! Thank you so much

But more webms with sound if possible?

Have random nazi shit

What does this even mean?

The rest of your laptop could disintegrate but if your hard drive is intact, you can still salvage files.

whats this from?

I have a couple for you goyim.

The only image that should inspire you alt right faggots

Hitler went to Argentina, try again cuckboi

Delusional assblasted Holla Forumstard.

I got Hitler dubs, all your arguments are now void

You're either a faggot who doesn't know how to keep proper backups, or a leech.

Never mind, you're just a faggot.

by Argentina you mean his brains blown out in some bunker while he pissed and shit himself lmao

Hitlers body was never found btw.

He demanded his men to burn his body so as to deny the Russians the pleasure of putting it on display

The Russians also claimed to have Hitler's body and sent the alleged skull to scientists for DNA testing, which showed it belonged to a woman.

If it's a regular SATA HDD or SSD then recovery would be trivial as I doubt you spilled enough water to penetrate the storage's shell. Additionally most of the time HDDs are under the main board which would protect them from spills. Get something like this: amazon.com/Thermaltake-Hot-Swap-External-Docking-Compatible/dp/B001A4HAFS

I'm thinking OP just tried to come up with a half-ass excuse to beg for shit.

Nope, my laptop actually broke. I gave countless of Nazi and Columbine webms to the community and now I am just asking for some help

the best thing nazifaggots should emulate

Reporting for duty

thats all the germany related things i can contribute

got one more

Ahh sweet, michas g

Make webm pls

I'VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY HITLER AND THE NAZIS WERE SO ANTI-JUICE!
Oranges have rights too, you know!

Jew.

Have any evidence of this?

Experienced doing basic bitch construction work in Southern California. Sometimes up to 120 degree days. Still not as hot as some parts of the Mojave or North Africa or the Gobi, but still that heat will make you hungry like a mother fucker. No bother mentioning water. You can already imagine.