POSSIBLE HAPPENING: Fort Myers Shooting!

15 wounded and 1 dead so far.
Not much else appears to be known outside of a few Tweets.

archive.is/k5sXK

Other urls found in this thread:

clubblufortmyers.com/
archive.is/koIpK
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/351
archive.is/s5zp8
archive.is/qxg3F
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/757493962647232512
twitter.com/hashtag/ClubBlu?src=hash
twitter.com/Malcolmsmedia/status/757489465308905472
twitter.com/ajalsevac/status/757509572290502656
archive.is/viKTk
archive.is/yu1Ux
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#ClubBlu is reporting at least two dead now.

first for mudslimes.

I wonder if it was a fag club again.

How much you wanna bet it's another dune coon cuttin loose?

whitey desrve it

HAPPENINGS EVERY DAY
H
A
P
P
E
N
I
N
G
S

E
V
E
R
Y

D
A
Y

FIRE MONKEY LADS
F
I
R
E

M
O
N
K
E
Y

L
A
D
S

These dubs say it might be.

clubblufortmyers.com/

not a fag club

great website too. real polished. It's wix. maybe there's an opportunity for someone to make it a fag bar?

Niggers.

Praise Kek

that isn't it, they were having a teen night. it was a teen night so must have been a nightclub.
(checked)
IT IS WRITTEN-

Some are reporting that the shooters are still on the loose.

It was "teen night" though.

this

do it faggots. then archive. then when it changes back say it was a false flag

i'm totally serious

Kek be praised, let this be another act of love from the religion of peace.

RT is reporting on it now…
archive.is/koIpK

Searching through #clubblu hashtag reveals there's a more famous club by the same name in Rotterdam, intentionally confusing location targeted, or just a coincidence?

If Dubs it's niggers, if trips it's mudslimes.

Autism magic doesn't work this late at night in the U.S.
And so kek sayeth that he that make false claims of dubs shall be stricken down in unholy retribution.

He's going to make me Swedish?

(checked)

Worse than that, user.

He can't make me post on reddit, I refuse. But seriously, considering 17 shot and only 2 dead I'm assuming this is niggers not Islam.

What, did you think that the DNC story was going to completely dominate the news on the Monday morning breakfast/rushhour news?

That number could always go up.

>broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/351

I think that's the right scanner, lee county?

Niggers are more methodical than this when they go full on fuck whitey, see: Malvo, Dallas sniper, The Dorner.
There's always a chance but I'm going with inexperienced mudshits not gangbangers.
Could also be some MK Ultra patsy.

I'm not sure this is "fuck whitey", it's a "teen night". So my money is on chimps chimping chimps over some gang beef or something.

Reports of shots at three locations.

Very generic stuff. At least it's showing White clientele.

Just heard this on aussie news. Every other happening Aussie news is a day behind. If gunmen is not muzzie I cam calling it hoax or falseflag

Could be muslims. They like killing children.

Is it a hostage situation? Remember the torture in Beslan and Bataclan.

(checked)
Good point.
archive.is/s5zp8
BAR AND GRILL CONFIRMED
What a strange location, I can't imagine food being served at a goddamn nightclub. Fucking normalfags and niggers I swear.
Niggers all but confirmed

sauce. if true could still be the religion.

First tweets in identifying the shooter.

Two dead after 15 revellers shot at 'teen night' event

archive.is/qxg3F

Gotta be teeniggers chimping.

Their faceberg isn't. It's full of nigger pandering and foam party shit.

I wonder if it's ex-military nigger, butthurt muslim or taco bowl

Ah, ok thanks for the info.

Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison finally meet to see who is the real high score holder.

Has anyone ever recorded Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison together in the same place?

It's physically impossible. There'd be so much blood in the air the lens would become covered before you could get the picture.

This is a pretty lame happening thread, is it because happenings are daily now?

probably, or because this one is likely just niggers and won't shift the overton window that much.

BBC reporting now as Breaking. It's a happening now.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/757493962647232512

Phone video of a phone video (why do that?) of a car with shot-out windows near the club.

Sounds like Basketball-Americans to me.

It's night in America. Activity on mostly English speaking websites looks like a sine wave with it's lowest point at about this time.

Video of car "riddled with bullets" outside the club.

I see, that explains it then. Hoping for more terrorists though. How is the media supposed to handle this much

One suspect in custody, one on the run.

Sam Hyde and Ben Garrison met once a long time ago in Germany. 6 gorillion jews were killed.

Australian news just said the shooting happened at 1am yank time and that was 3pm sydney time which would mean over 3 and a half hours ago so fun was already over before anyone found out about it.

No hostages, no allah ackbar, probably just chimps culturally enriching some teenagers

niggers confirmed

17 shoot though, smells like sandnigger to me

They would do it at a more newsworthy time, also this was kids and they could easily have penned them in. Only a black could be this much of failure.

Come to Canada, lot of our clubs have something like that. Even the clubs that cater directly to the EDM crowd.

A invader managed to only alahakbar himself in Germany though, we'll see

At least they have the common courtesy for that.

Except niggers are terrible shots. DeShawn and Shitavous probably shot 17 people while aiming at each other.

Sheeeeeit.

twitter.com/hashtag/ClubBlu?src=hash

Is that like a foam party for people who can't affoard the foam?

Police Statement issued.

It sounds gang related. There's not a large Muslim population in Fort Myers, plenty of blacks in that area though.

Video too long for me to be bothered ripping it properly right now, but it shows inside the club before the shooting. It's niggers.

>twitter.com/Malcolmsmedia/status/757489465308905472

It's a total nigger club.

Probably just a shootout between some thugs

That .gif is giving me a nostalgia hard-on

These wild niggers are in for a big surprise once the Law and Order president takes office. Once the DOJ gets their boot off the neck of law enforcement there's going to be masses of crying niggers being shipped off to the pen again.

Great times ahead.

Is it a gay club?

It's a kang club.

Pretty sure the fag shooting in Florida happened at 1 in the morning, user.

I am putting my money on a Kang as well

Can't that darkie destroyer still on the run bloody do something? it's getting boring.

And niggers wonder why we treat them like retarded children

Das rite mayne keep it 1hunna bout to po out dis fawty for bix nood

Don't these niggers know that Africans hate NAPA's?

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

I sometimes wonder if niggers realize they exist in a physical plane and are subject to linear time. I think most aren't able to grasp it.

Here's a tribute to Club Blu as to how we all feel, that only two niggers have died.

Warning JewTube, but well… I wouldn't have a webm of this.

Step your game up nig

Possible ISIS connection?
twitter.com/ajalsevac/status/757509572290502656

TRIPS CONFIRM

MORE VICTIMS OF GLOBAL WARMING. SMH

credit where credits due, that's a quite accurate representation of a feral nigger.

Self Portraits are always the easiest.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░████░░░▄███▄░▄███▄░▀▀█░░░▄███▄░░░█░░████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░▄███▀░█░░░█░░░█░░░████▄░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░████░░█░░░█████░▀███▀░█████░▀███▀░░░████░░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░█░░░█░░▄▀▄░░████▄░████▄░█████░█▄░░█░█████░█▄░░█░▄███▄░▄███▄░░
░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█▀▄░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░░
░░█████░█████░████▀░████▀░█████░█░█░█░░░█░░░█░█░█░█░▄▄▄░▀███▄░░
░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▄█░░░█░░░█░▀▄█░█░░░█░░░░░█░░
░░█░░░█░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░░░█████░█░░▀█░█████░█░░▀█░▀███▀░▀███▀░░
░░░░░░░░█████░█░░░█░█████░████▄░█░░░█░████▄░░▄▀▄░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░░░█░▀▄░▄▀░█░░░█░█░░░█░▀▄░▄▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████░█░░░█░████▀░████▀░░▀▄▀░░█░░░█░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▀░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░█░█░░░░░█░▀▄░░░░█░░░█░░░█░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████░░▀▄▀░░█████░█░░░█░░░█░░░████▀░█░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░

I don't think so Lucky7.
Anyone can make ISIS Graffiti and the club shooting sounds more like two dindus shooting at each other in a very crowded place

It's either a basketball-american or an allow snackbar.

Damn you OP.

Youngest "victim" aged 12, oldest 27. All those niggers out knocking up jailbait while the white race dwindles to dindus…

Seriously? You don't even need to double check; only niggers are this hilariously incompetent.

wew

who cares

I woke up early for some acursed reason and just saw this. Seems like it just happened because not even breitbart is reporting on it yet, and they usually jump all over this stuff.

Here's to hoping it's the religion of pieces though. Its going to be tough on us gun owners no matter what, so I sure am glad I bought my AR-15 shortly after the last nightclub-boogaloo.

Yeah, I've been following this thread since I heard about it a couple hours ago, and trying to dig around online, but it seems like nobody knows anything yet.

I think breitbart might be exhausted with all the happenings.

I'm pretty sure it's black people.

kek that filename

Thank you, but I'm not sure I want a webm of this!
But seriously, thank you user.

I live in Cape Coral, which is about 15 minutes way from Fort Myers, I can 100% guarantee it is niggers. No one ever wants to visit that area of Fort Myers, it is a huge den of drugs and crime, and its all black. That club is about 5 minutes away from MLK blvd, the nigger hub of SWFL, the Edison Mall is also a huge spawn zone for nigger crime. Its a damn shame too, because that area of Florida has so much history, that Patent stealing piece of shit Thomas Edison use to live in that area.

Cape Coral user here as well. Can confirm. Honestly downtown was getting better a couple months back now its turning back into shit. Started with the whole zombiecon shooting.

Nice to see a fellow Cape Coral user made it to Holla Forums. When shit hits the fan, you will not fight alone.

Downtown Fort Misery will never recover, it is a cesspool. Last time I was there was for zombie con, and there was a shooting for that too!

It's good to see the locals are continuing tradition.

Its always comforting to hear that, at least the gun laws here in Florida aren't fucked and the shop right off of Veteran's Bridge is pretty decent. I may have to pick up some more 7.62.

To be honest anons, I was out with my friends around at Edison mall, and I swear there were a LOT more muzzies than I remember 2-3 years ago. Every couple of people there would be some girl with a hijab. Shit is getting weird. Along with a LOT more trannies and lesbos

Go to the Lee Civic gun shows when available, you will find many good deals, people in dire need of cash will sell their guns for dirt cheap, also a great place to meet fellow survivalists and people who will bug out and go innawoods.

They may have fixed up the Edison mall to look good on the outside, but its still a gross shit hole, take it from someone who has seen the inside, they have a major rat infestation near the restaurants, or they did at least when I saw it. I take all of my business to the Coastland Mall in Naples when I really need to get mall shit, but luckily I hardly ever do. It is so bizarre that Naples is so close to Fort Myers, and is a complete opposite in terms of locals, rich snobs living 30 minutes away from niggers, its night and day.

Thanks Cape user. I gotta go to work soon, but its great knowing that there are Holla Forumsacks out here. I sadly actually gotta go to work in North Fort Myers. Its a 'college job' and pays the bills. I'll check that shit out once I get the money together. I need to get a shotgun anyways.

And for any of you other SWFL anons lurking out here, stay safe because this shit WILL keep happening, for whatever reason they are targeting this area HARD whenever they can, daily reminder that Orlando is only about 2-3 hours drive from Fort Myers.

hole up 💯💯
Is he tryna talk in pictures.?

it's niggers shooting niggers

don't expect much details apart from editorials on gun control from nuanced leftist retards

Palm bay here..

Can confirm the amount of Muslims here has at least doubled if not tripled. And Ive run into quite a few who that that highly dangerous jihadist look in their eyes.

-t. Florida Combat Veteran

Possible related, archive.is/viKTk

Palm beach isn't too far from Fort Myers, and Florida gets another club shooting? Sketchy

Its not exactly close. Been a while but iirc the drive is about 2 hours through very rural, I.e. one gas station the whole trip farmland.

If this gets blamed on ISIS and makes national news I'm 95% sure it's a false flag if not hoax.

see

Also.. Don't exactly need crisis actors.. Or to stage a nigger shooting.

Ahh..

Well then.

FUCK THIS SHIT POL, I LIVE FUCKING 25 MILES FROM THERE.

Shit I hope my city istn next

Suspect ID? Not a white guy or they would have his SSN up by now with the need to push the DNC assblasting out of the headlines.

man, I wonder if it could be the religion of peace

Most likely a kang

Port Charlotte reportin in. It's niggers. Fort Myers is filled with em. If I ever find myself down there I always make sure I'm packin.

And they wonder why so many of them end up on jail.

Those blast points are too inaccurate for sand people. Only pavement apes are that bad.

Can't be.
Mudslimes follow the Religion of the Most Peaces.

pic for you

Clearly the fault of the white man! How DARE they take action towards black crime.

I wonder what experiments scientists have done on learning development.
I know that if you tell a nigger baby that you took its nose, it becomes violent.

Now back to your thread about niggers shooting each other over drug distribution rights.

No. They all think they'll be kangz and loved by their people.

These are the same idiots that throw ice and concrete from highway overpasses. Completely incompatible with civilization. Send them back.

archive.is/yu1Ux

he was released early

in body bags.

i am one of you now, 4chan is garbage

was banned from Holla Forums

then global banned from all boards for "spam" is /x/ of all places

/x/ has the lowest tier of rubbih i post a pretty well written topic and i get banned from all boards for spam

so with that

Im excited for happenings

If if if if if you know , no no no its not right its its its *smacks lips* a work place violence

You have to go back

not happening user

#BREAKING

I live in Fort Myers, the crime rate here is completely disproportionate to the city size and our niggers are about as dindu as it gets

the most you can do is pray for a hurricane.

If I were an american, I would try to meme the race war real so hard. Your niggers and spics vs our mudshits and few niggers, holy shit we got it good tbh

Still sucks but not as much

We haven't even had one since charlie in fucking 2004

if dubs you get another hurricane

praise kek

I miss ebola chan. She is the only answer to this problem.

Zika fam

HOL UP

Zika is too slow.

get outta here, chris