Did the Dead DNC Staffer Leak the emails

here's the hypothesis

two weeks ago, the dead DNC Staffer Seth Rich was shot in the back, twice, payback style, a block away from his home in DC, 4am

he was a 27 year old, used to work as a Data Analyst for DNC

I believe there is a possibility that he leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks, after he realized DNC was in cahoots with Hillary against Bernie, and feeling disgusted with his role in the campaign of deceit

Clinton Machine found out, and put bullets to his head

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Bb4o1
archive.is/BLK4D
archive.is/XyVYF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was walking around the niggerlands at 4am. Somebody that stupid can't get access to that kind of information.

Or that's where they dropped him off for the murder.

That makes a hell of a lot more sense. Rather strange how willing Holla Forums is to throw a white guy under the bus like that. I remember the original thread was something of a celebration. Little better than niggers, most of you are.

It's possible, but then someone getting shot at 4am in dindustan is hardly the most suspicious death I've ever heard about

So the kike was a traitor to the DNC is you theory? Maybe he was a true believer of Bernie that bought into the prop wholesale?

You expect us to mourn every leftist kike drug addict?

You have zero proof he was a drug addict. You are the kike here.

Based on the shilling ITT, it seems plausible

The perfect cover…

Thread already filling up w/ muh nigger, muh kike accusations… whatcha doin' there, rabbi?

Would the DNC even have access to the emails?

they killed him

Interesting angle that raises some questions. What data was he responsible for analyzing? Did he have any enemies in the DNC? Was he, in fact, a known drug user? Who did he actually support in the party?
Who was the last person he talked to? Has his family said anything to the media?

There's so much to this idea that it is worth a further look into.

It is great cover. Too good, in fact.

This. I wonder if this is really where he was shot too or was his body moved there Vince Foster style.

He tried walking home through a different path home to shake off his pursuers.

or he was dropped there

The shitstorm it would cause would certainly be worth it.

One thing I'm wondering is why is wiki "never implicate the heeb" leaks, an obvious CIA front, attacking Clinton. Trump would be a more obvious target.

I don't know the details, but the OP said it was only a block from his home. So, he lived in the hood? These types almost always live in safe spaces.

It says that he was a block from his house. It's well known that DC is heavily infested with nogs. So there is the possibility that it is just random nog violence.

perfect

That strategy didn't work for Trayvon Martin either.

The real question is why would he walk to work to begin with instead of driving

The perfect cover. If he had been living near there, he would know not to go out in that area at that time. Even the most ardent leftist understands avoiding such areas.

Fatass detected. Enjoy the cheese last night?

At that time of night, it makes sense to drive instead of walk.

He's in DC. There are feral niggers about. Leaving your car/house is walking into the safari. He relaxed around blacks. Never let your guard down.

This is true.

Although this guy may live in "da hood" I find this to be odd as well, I used to live in DC and even the "hood" is fucking watched by ABCs. There used to be white vans that said "Surveillance" with a jiant extending pole attached to it with a camera…they have this every mile or so. Even the "hood" has these. Not to say they don't have crime..just not as much as like..Philly or Detroit. Worth digging into, wouldn't be the first time Clintons have killed to hide the truth, but yeah..if he lives in nigger town there ain't no tellin.

what you think they used to dump him there?

I think you could make anyone disappear in DC. Like they said on the Sopranos "tell the cops you saw some niggers running that way"

So far kek seems to be telling us that this was dindus.

Trump isn't a dirty man, that's why.

try again

x

LORD KEK SHOW US YOUR LIGHT. REVEAL UNTO US THE TRUTH, O LORD, THAT WE MIGHT SHITPOST IN YOUR NAME.

IT WAS THE DNC HITSQUAD THAT KILLED HIM

guess not

It was Dindus then.

Ayys?

Samefag. This board uses IDs

Sure thing Huma.

IT WAS AYY LMAOS HOLY SHIT

They killed him and dumped him in dindustan to frame the DNC, kek.

I know that you invertebrate. I was rolling for kek to reveal the truth.

why do you have a painting of nigs mouthraping AZNs

how old are you?

Not all of DC is a ghetto. He probably lived in the rich Jewish area of DC filled with politicians.

From what I can father Assange is first and foremost anti-war and he's not retarded so he understand that Trump is more or less a pro-peace candidate.

Hillary however is just as bad or worse than Bush when it comes to retarded interventions.

This is true. There is even a part that looks like it came out of the 70s. Just down the road from the white house.

It's pedowood m8

This thread is full of lame shills trying to meme like oldfags

please,

TBH I almost kind of feel bad for the stupid leftist. The only thing worse than relaxing around blacks is being calm around a clinton.

Interesting, but there is documentation that says a cyber security company announced Guccifer hacked DNC servers, a month ago before his death.
archive.is/Bb4o1

archive.is/BLK4D

Guccifer also leaked documents which I found in the latest leak, before wikileaks published it. Also DNC from the emails I read have an extensive vetting process. Their team is mostly made up of people who know each other and mostly jews. I would be suprised if he was a closet Bernie supporter, but, considering his age it is very possible.

For me the proof is in the pudding.

archive.is/XyVYF

Two things I heard when the story broke.
1. This guy was involved in one of the voting machine companies that the DNC runs, info was leaked shortly before he died about the Louisiana primary being rigged and this guy was the one who was blowing the whistle to the press.
2. A Russian intelligence agency (SVB?) had somehow found out that this man was being targetted with a hack (from him, I believe?) and they observed a heightened amount of communications between the DNC and the Clintons which they figured to be the organizing of the hit and promptly reported it to our government… which then promptly deported the 2 agents and said they were "handling it." Shortly after, guys dressed as FBI got involved in a firefight with I'm not exactly sure who, 1 was killed and then the other 2 were captured after a vehicle chase. Interesting thing was in the photo of the capture, they were clearly dindus.

I don't have the source materials online anywhere handy at the moment but I have personal archives that cover it, so take away from what I say as you will.

I believe that Putin/Assange/Wikileaks has the evidence to prove that Hillary ordered the hit on the guy, and they plan to release it soon.

I believe they underestimate the legal system