Reminder that Tim is a nihilist with little interest in politics. He is trolling both sides by playing both exttemes

Reminder that Tim is a nihilist with little interest in politics. He is trolling both sides by playing both exttemes

Reminder tim is a comedic genius

Extremes*

I never seen him before
If he is a comedian then show something funny with him

When is he getting Eric Andre fired?

wow i just youtube searched him and he is pretty rude

That makes him a cunt. Siding with the 'sexuality is innate, gender is fluid' crowd even a small amount means you are insane.

If u know his stuff well you will realize that he is in character in this video. Him and Greg turkington are obsessive about not ever breaking character

Reminder that Tim is funny whereas Sam Hyde is not funny.

Reminder that e-celebs are cancer and no comedian has been funny in twenty years.

I find both of them unfunny
But at least sam has his moments, some of his skits in world peace were funny
Eg. embed related or "Teacher " from world peace

Where i didnt find anything remotley funny in Tim works but i gotta admit that i didnt digged deep in his work

fuck off sudocuck, tim is an unfunny hack and sam hyde will always be superior

Both "sides" are nearly the same thing at this point, that's why it's become so easy & funny to mock the make-believe normalfag "politics". If you think rich assholes like Clinton/Trump will ever care about you or keep their promises, you WILL get mocked, publicly, and you'll deserve it.
The normies who don't get the joke crack me up.

Then it's not really a character anymore is it.

hmmmm

Nihilism is implicitly left wing.

2deep5me

Timposting is an art a few appreciate

Then u don't understand nihilism

Nihilism = destruction = left wing

Wow ur dumb

Nah. You just haven't /thought/ about it.

Leftist have many values they believe in. Nihilist do not have any

This is true. I'm a rightwing nihilist, because leftists are gay.

Like? Name me one value that leftists have that doesn't stem from semantics of an originally marxist idea.

Their "values" all center on destroying things.

She's not funny, just hot.

They believe in white guilt.

Sam is just the logical conclusion of Tim's humor. It's pointing the double-satire back on Tim and his fans.

sorry little boy, your idol is property of the (((Alternative Comedy Corps))). What he believes doesn't matter, the lives of his family depend on him being a mouthpiece for the people who made his career

Sam Hyde is incoherent. He gets way too emotionally compromised, he clearly has daddy issues. MDE is dead, they have no potential for growth, they don't study

Their show was entertaining but really not very clever

'Sup Tim. Have you learned what real communism is yet?

The "modern" ones?
Faggotry, white guilty, castration, die cis scum and everything that they argue about whinning.
They can't be considered nihilist as they say on tumblr and much less "individualist" in Stirner sense since intersectional bullshit is sp00ck.

Only because he's not picking your side either and you want to drag him into accepting your politics.