A Wyatt Mann 3

Last thread nearing bump limit again. If you haven't filled your A Wyatt Mann folder with the latest updated A Wyatt Mann art, be sure to check out the art archive thread linked at the bottom of this post.

Last thread:

Previous threads:
archive.is/U2JoO
archive.is/uiDg3
archive.is/ck3hl

Art archive thread: >>>/awyattmann/1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JOAqd
8ch.net/cow/res/183697.html#186831
youtube.com/watch?v=3AYrxU8BskE#t=23m52s
archive.is/uiDg3
www6.zippyshare.com/v/6xFexYtl/file.html
mega.nz/#F!ZgVDCZJa!albWvUorx3XthyAjuMQLFQ
algemeiner.com/2016/08/07/jewish-jeweler-accused-by-insurance-company-of-fraud-bemoans-accidentally-throwing-1-million-worth-of-diamonds-into-garbage-can-while-rushing-to-arrive-at-trade-show-before-shabbat/
timesofisrael.com/5-jewish-things-to-expect-from-trump-on-thursday-night/
pipl.com/search/?t=NWQ0NWYzZmYwZDJmNmU2ZjU2YjhjMDZiOWRjNGE0NGNmOWE2NDc3ZDA3ZTIzYzRl&in=8&q=sandra weinberg&sloc=&l=cumming, georgia&avatar=avatar-1
pipl.com/search/?t=MjMxZmI2NWE0ZjQ5NGRhN2U4YzM1OWY1Y2M0OTNhZTVmODZhNmVmMThmNWM2M2E3&in=8&q=sandra bougas&sloc=&l=cumming, georgia&avatar=avatar-4
forward.com/news/breaking-news/347088/jewish-jeweler-sues-insurer-over-diamonds-he-dumped-in-trash/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann
encyclopediadramatica.se/A_wyatt_mann
thebeerbarrel.net/threads/a-wyatt-mann-vs-reality.25273/
dailystormer.com/norway-apologizes-after-issuing-le-happy-merchant-credit-card/
usa.gov/register-to-vote
github.com/SuperGouge/ChanThreadWatch/releases
8ch.net/awyattmann/catalog.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_II
takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm
archive.is/7CVoA
youtube.com/watch?v=PWn7VDHE2TE&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=pWhQrhiSabw&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=jVfFJZsjm3U&feature=related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Viz_comic_strips#F_-_J
youtu.be/H133cTro1NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks. I was just in the process of creating one myself.

What's Wyatt doing now-a-days?

Posting on 8/pol/

I had it written up about 30 mins ago, and was waiting for more replies before hitting submit.

kek

These threads have been a lot of fun.

Posting on here, and the Stormer with amazing high res versions of the old art for 1

Can you post just the pictures? The other threads are filled with autists.

The pictures are here

>>>/awyattmann/1

I was in the first thread. How was the last two? Still full of shills?

thanks

Not nearly as bad as the 1st thread. Things calmed down a lot. There was mainly just 1 persistent shill that did a daily reminder telling us there is no proof it is really AWM.

(checked)
Wow so many dubs in this thread

CHECKED!

…okay let's not fill this thread up with too much dub checking.

you ruined it

AWM is still in the other thread

Won't be for long, that thread is post limit

AWOOVEMENT

That brown cat creature is about to get sniped.

:^)

Kek loves you.

New archive for the last thread
archive.is/JOAqd

To think that this year, and particularly this election season, has brought both Ghost and A. Wyatt Mann out of retirement.

It's astonishing. 2015, by contrast, was one of the shittiest years in recent history.

why?

If you're the BO, you should make threads for the Resist copies, the scans, and other people's colored versions/edits, just to get them all in one place.

Anyone ever notice that Jews wear a lot of sunglasses and hats to disguise that they're Jewish?

no

the last one made me kek

Whenever I see Jews in public they seem to be wearing sunglasses and hats

UPDATED VERSION …

I'm the BO. I made a thread for colorized versions.

Kek, I remember when he posted those here and everyone called him a CIA/Jew shill hiding malicious code in the merchants.

As it turned out, those shrill intruders who were warning everyone that I was a "Jew shill" turned out to be a marauding pack of Hebes, themselves … they were desperately trying to stop the board regulars from downloading and distributing the cartoons I posted. They soon tipped their hand with some of the sloppy comments they made. Perhaps the most baffling thing about these neurotic, self-loathing Yids is how they relish falsely condemning people for being precisely what they are and have been since birth. It really tells a lot about their creepy, haunted mindset and twisted thinking process.

Looks like the shilling has died down. I haven't seen that bozo on here in over a week (at least).

I have an idea for a comic.
and a text that says something along the line off:

What

What?

Kek bless!

There's something VERY interesting about the fact that the relentless shilling suddenly stopped … it's something that you folks might have missed. From the time I started posting, the (((shills))) began attacking with the fury of all Hell, sometimes in packs … It was apparent from the outset that these were just disgruntled Yids trying to sabotage the proceedings, so I decided, on most occasions, to give 'em some festive guff right back …The florid old world epithets I hurled at the intruders seemed to delight some of the youthful board regulars, so just for entertainment's sake, I kept playfully engaging the Yidshills anytime they'd start piling on. Then something happened that was quite telling …during one skirmish with the shills, I publicly speculated that they were probably “Southern Poverty Law Center” operatives, and lo and behold, the furious flurry of attacks on that thread immediately ceased and didn't resume … purty interesting, hmmmmm? Can’t you see that silly herd of hucksters down at the SPLC scrambling to hold an emergency staff meeting to try to determine how crude and lowly 8channers managed to uncover their top secret identity? N'yuk, N'yuk … of course, now that I've brought it up, those asshats will probably feel they have to launch a new attack to help cover their tracks … but, hey, any sensible soul would interpret that token gesture as further evidence that I'm really onto something. This new breed of Hebes are actually pretty sloppy and disjointed in the way they operate … mercifully for us, they don't seem to be making 'em as thoroughly sinister as they used to.

Very interesting and informative commentary. You know the ways of the Jew all too well. No doubt your 30 years in Kikewood taught you a thing or two. Maybe you might give some thought to producing a book or documentary film about the truth behind Hollywood and the Jewish agenda. It would be amusing to see all the kike butt-hurt that would result from a well-done and well-researched piece.

You've probably seen all the recent ass-pain and panic among the DNC kikes regarding the Wikileaks dump. What I find truly fascinating is how they are using a proven Jew tactic of trying to distract the goyim by shifting the focus to the source, as if the source affects the authenticity of the information one iota. And the fact that Assange clearly didn't understand the moronic meaning of ((())) and made a bit of an ass of himself as a result; amusing for sure, but probably damaging to Wikileak's reputation.

Anyway, thanks as always for the Manntoons and other assorted artwork and info. You really are /pol's greatest ally (unlike that sneaky Merchant of yours who only pretends to be). Cheers!

I've been looking for a template of a kind of comic I've seen here a couple of times, and this seems like the most appropriate thread to ask. It goes like pic 1.

I would post some new A Wyatt Mann merchants as thanks, but they are already covered in the archive. So have a rare merchant and deus vult instead.

Very nice. Amazing work

It looks like I somehow missed the updated version of that last image, it wasn't in the archive thread. It is now. Thanks for posting that

Anyone have the one of "Trump for President" with Trump in a chair with a sword? Take my best Mann in return.

The truly amazing thing about these "Norwegians" is that 30 years in Hollywood doesn't make one any more of an "expert" on their foul nature and habits than a young store cashier encountering a particularly pushy one for the first time. They pretty much lay it right out there for you and it's a unique brand of sensory assault that haunts you for a lifetime. When you later have similar encounters with other members of the tribe, you start a mental logbook and very soon, Whammo! … you're an "expert", brrrrrother. As for my making a film or book on the subject … that's a bit like saying to a doddering, drooling WWII veteran in a wheelchair, "Hey I saw your old war record and you were pure dynamite, Gramps! You need to get your butt over to Iraq and help those guys out." Yeeeessss … I'm afraid that time takes a mighty toll on the best of us and the demanding battles ahead will have to be won by the young and fit. Besides, if you were to spread out my decades of artwork in a shopping center parking lot, you'd immediately realize that I've already delivered the equivalent of a series of books, an epic movie and a two hour TV Christmas special, to boot. In other words, I've served my time in the trenches … back when such efforts were decidedly low tech analog affairs … back when a lone wolf was also a lonely wolf. there was no ready, receptive network that came on with a button press … just endless hours spent in toxic smelling print shops and standing in crowded post office lines, waiting patiently to pay those ever rising shipping fees. I'm not complaining, mind ya … just trying to convey how utterly different things are in this age of instant access and gratification. The chief reason my "big project" days are over is an inevitable one that you will all eventually come to fully understand… the creakiness and failing eyesight that accompany old age are rapidly descending on this old Mann. I'm now just looking to tinker a bit in the old familiar manner and peter out gracefully … and believe me, I'm delighted to have found a spot where that's possible. It’s been a real kick sharing some classic old works with you kids … as many of you know, my initial mission was just to dump some upgraded color Shlomo images to replace the shoddy ones that have circulated for years. Frankly, I had no intention of creating any original content for this board but with the outpouring of great ideas and kind sentiments from you guys, it happened very naturally and I’m quite amazed at how much new, high quality material we managed to build together. I’m so greatly heartened by your spirit, determination and committed defiance of that dreaded (((traditional enemy))). I intend to spend some time away from the confines of the cyber-realm in the coming weeks, so you may not hear from me as much. I’ll try to look in from time to time and perhaps drop off an occasional goodie that I feel may be helpful or relevant. By the way, I provided some pretty vivid examples of how easy it is to bring the old Manntoons up to date and breathe new life into them … I'd love to see some of you folks give that enterprise a whirl … the average time I spent reworking those pieces I shared was just 15 - 20 minutes. And the results were pretty seamless. Many Thanks guys, AWM

thanks my man

Thank you for all you have done, extremely grateful for the time you have spent here. All this updated art work, and original content has been amazing, and I'm glad to say we have most if not all of the new and updated stuff archived in multiple places. I've been doing all I can browsing here, and the Stormer to make sure the archives stay up to date. Even in the face of extreme shilling these threads persevered, and produced some of the best times I have had on this site.

Truly… if you were ever to write a book about your experience in Hollyjew, it would be the most vile and nasty thing ever written. Not due to any improper conduct on your part, but purely because of the jewish filth that has been pushed on America over the decades. It's kind of impressive how little by little, the yids have been poisoning Western culture - yet they never get called out on it! At least, not by mainstream sources… You are a national treasure in that sense!

I still can't believe A. Wyatt Mann posts here, I was giddy like a schoolgirl every time Benny G. visited Holla Forums, but Mann not only coming here, but also granting us some of his fresh OC is like your dead childhood hero coming back to life.

Thanks for your work Mr. Mann. But I just made this post to suggest you use some paragraphing on your posts because fucking hell.

Come on, man.

You mean like these?

AWM, did you see Trump give us a shout out at the convention? He's tweeted a Pepe Trump before.
Did you ever imagine that internet shitposters could have relevance in the Presidential election?
You started the revolution. We're forever swimming in your wake.

Can we get a Mann-toon of Vladimir Putin, The Savior Of The White Race?

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

that first image is too fucking historical for me

yurofags, care to give the fine print on that political cartoon?

the nazi one at the bottom is fucking hysterical though

Holy fuck, while this is hot and we potentially have the Sire himself to speak, I have to bring this hot bit of gossip up I perused on Holla Forums

8ch.net/cow/res/183697.html#186831

So Mr B., is this true?

If so, could you out this turd as a hypocrite and make for juicy and career-destroying drama? Oh what a delight it would be

30 years war
Napoleonic war
WWI
WWII

Y’know, given your distinctly effeminate manner of expression, highly fetishistic central theme and parade of purposeless statements I strongly suspect that you’re a certain (((hack journalist))) from Buzzfeed “magazine”… This post looks like a trademark offering, for sure. I’ll elaborate so the others who read this will see how contrived and useless your message truly is … first off, you bring up some petty blurb from another board, providing a link, and ask me to comment on whether it’s true or not … but what you omitted was the reply that is already posted just beneath the blurb which fully answers the question. Did you not see this line, Nelly Belle? :

No, he's still friends with them and he has photos on his twitter of them hanging out that are fairly recent and were taken long after he became semi-mainstream.

So now we know that you’re merely trolling here and, not in a very clever way, I might add… that board, by the way, was just about the gayest thing I’ve ever seen … I’d suggest you not spend too much time ingesting all that lame dish queen splattering or what’s left of your noodle will undoubtedly turn to jelly. So now let’s move on to the fetish part … this (((journalist))) I referred to has an absolute manic obsession with Patton and I being friends … I won’t go into great detail, but the last time this sleazy creep started harping on it publicly, he got so carried away that it wound up costing his employer some substantial embarrassment and moolah. That’s another reason I believe you may be the troubled soul I mentioned … your post just reeks of butthurt and bitterness. As for being purposeless, you asked me a question that you already knew the answer to and you tried to paint the object of your obsession as “ a turd” and “hypocrite” and express glee at a potentially “career killing” revelation … yet another flurry of unfounded blather on your part and here’s why. As a younger man, Patton was a comic book and fanzine enthusiast and one of his favorite mags happened to be “Answer Me!”
for which I often did illustrations. He was such a fan that he even arranged to meet the magazine’s author, Jim Goad, and they stayed in touch over the years. Later in life, he still remembered the publication fondly, and when he had an opportunity to meet one of the mag’s original artists (myself), he was eager to do so. He had no idea that I had done any “extreme political” cartooning previously and I generally don’t bring it up when it’s not necessary as there are always reckless maladjusted idiots like yourself lurking in the shadows … twits who get some kind of unhealthy psychosexual charge by feeding on and broadcasting such info. Patton and I shared a mutual love of old time entertainment history so during his comedy tours, we’d occasionally meet and have a few laughs swapping old show biz tales. Our common ground had nothing to do with the cartoons you’re jabbering about and when the Buzzfeed article broke, Patton absorbed that information and did something quite admirable and the opposite of what you’re trying to float here. He perceived me to be a worthwhile friend in spite of my scribbles of decades previous and stood steadfastly by me. An honorable gesture that your ilk apparently can’t begin to comprehend … especially with your muddled thinking that selfishly snubbing a controversial friend could ever result in a “killed career”. That’s the kind of twisted logic that could only hail from an onion bagel-scented brain. On top of all this you have to nerve to attack this fellow when you know that he’s just suffered a huge personal loss

with the sudden death of his beloved spouse, the mother of their young daughter … like the typical cowardly Yid you seek to kick a man when he’s dealing with monumental grief … I’d say if anyone’s a true turd … it’s the guy you shave every morning, you sick, repulsive fruit. By the way, if you are the nasty little nebbish I think you are, what would your employers say if they learned that you’re foolishly dabbling in these treacherous waters again? Think about that, if the question applies.

Is that a reference to Leon Trotsky's assassination? I love it!

Yikes Wyatt, that was brutal

Well, there's nobody so deserving of contempt than an unbalanced little milksop who strives to defame undeserving souls who are a thousand times more honorable than themselves.

agreed.

TOP KEK

I wanted to mention something I was thinking when you suggested that we use your cartoons and update them as necessary. To me at least, your hand-drawn text gives your cartoons an irreplaceable charm and personality. I would have rejected it if anybody but yourself had updated the text to modern typefonts. Now that *you* have done that, however, and given us permission, you really paved the way for some edits I think. I'm sure this was a conscious move on your part, but I feel smart figuring it out :^)

tl;dr
fuck AWM is smart

They say never meet your heroes, because they inevitably let you down. That's been my experience as well. With AWM here, however, I feel like each of his posts has been mind expanding. How often do you get *that* on a Korean BBQ recipe trading forum?!?

Sorry to hear about your friend, AWM. I'm sure you've been comfort to him in his time of need.

Mann, you are a national goddamn treasure.

I've heard several people kicking about my changing from hand lettering to fonts on the old cartoons as if it's some kind of horrid "concession" to the modern age, when it's actually just a useful "'adaptation" … the cartoons in their raw, original form definitely have a more visceral quality, but we've now moved into an age where feral essence is disrespected … all visuals today are specifically tailored for consumption by the fragile, milky Normies who have been trained to readily dismiss rude, crude looking material. The generic easy-to-read lettering helps the radical images and messages handily slip past the red flag filter zone where they can get an honest shot at consideration … in other words, it's a device that greatly expands the access … if you want to crash the annual ball, you've got to wear a tux. And like you mentioned, it also makes it physically easier to "refashion" the toons when you seek to bring them up to date. As seen here, It takes surprisingly little to make these somewhat dated images perfectly relevant to today's headlines.

I kindly request AWM to draw a Trump = Pepe and Pence = Wojak 2016 drawing.

Why americans are so butthurt over pearl harbor, that they always justify using nukes on japan for that?

Pearl Habour was sudden and unprovoked, it was not justifiable.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki was a military attack, designed to bring a costly war to an end. In which the aggression against the USA could be resolved, plus the aggression against the USA's close allies (Britain, Australia, New Zealand)

That makes perfect sense. The hand-lettering is too much for normies, and we're going for a wide audience.

Very interesting avenue.

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

8.8 on the shitpost scale!

I have to bind these Yid-posts up in a book. We are not sufficiently vigilant about the (((shills))) in our midst.

Not only that, but as someone who drew (really fucking shit-tier-quality) cartoons in high school, I can tell you that lettering is a fucking pain-in-the-ass that takes a lot of time to do right. My advice to any would-be artist is to use your time to make the image itself and leave the lettering to a computer. Life is too short to do otherwise, which is also why I let talented folks like AWM do the drawings. I'll use what little time I have to do things I'm actually semi-good at.

I for one love the new digital lettering. I find it very clean and helps to bring the art into the digital world, rather than appearing as something separate from it. A+, Wyatt

10/10

GOYS ROCK !!!

HERE'S A LOGO I WAS ASKED TO DO FOR A EUROPEAN RECORD LABEL LONG AGO … THEY WANTED " A RABBI IN FLAMES RUNNING DOWNHILL WITH A BAG OF SHEKELS."

Metal as fuck.

Shit, speaking of album covers, a manntoon would be great for a white nationalist band of some sort.

I just did a really elaborate color cover for just such a group that is due for release this November … the group asked to keep it under wraps until it's issued, but I can assure you, AWM fans will be well pleased. It depicts a bloody assault on a big crowd of SJW and BLM types which includes a howling Trigglypuff.

Wyatt, you're irreplaceable to the Memetic Storm Troops. Thank you.

OOOOPs … accidentally posted a double in that last batch … here's some more …

Checked. We may not get to it soon enough, and I doubt Trump will be the avenue by which we gas the kikes. But we will gas them all in this lifetime to secure a more peaceful world.

Eventually one of us will amass the necessary power and we will remember your images.

Love these.

Did you ever do anything about the dancing Israelis on 9/11?

Can't wait.

Can you repost "The Name Game"? I got it from DS, but accidentally saved the lo-res version.

November, huh? You'll have to stop by and advertise the album a little bit, it might be hard to find it with everything ELSE that will inevitably be happening in November (kikes jumping to their death daily when Trump's ascendancy is sealed).

The dancing Israelis incident was so quickly obscured and hushed up by the authorities that there wasn't enough reliable news caliber substance to "comment" on. Even now, all we know about it is that the "dancers" got hustled out of the country pronto but it's still unclear what they were actually doing or why. Of course, we all have our suspicions.

Thanks, and very true. All we can really say for certain is that they were up to no good, even if their "we were there to document the event" excuse was completely truthful. One of them even had the chutzpah to get married on 9/11/02.

Hopefully it's something that Trump looks into once he's elected. He actually reacted pretty positively when a heckler brought it up to him: "He’s actually a Trump guy, he’s just, got a lot of energy. Okay. Shhh… He's on our side."

lol I remember that, so many fucking amazing times. we need to have a recollection thread where we go over all the amazing shit that happened

L RON HUBBERG PRESENTS :

Damn, c1fb4f got his ass whooped

Looks like the mods did their job. That was quick.

Noice

Awesome. Love all these jewtoons. Great work

Nick Bougas is a shill satirizing white nationalism, and Donald Trump is a Kike sock puppet.

Reminds me of the Old /n/ on cuckchan. Those were some good days, even though ISM was a chinkniggerfaggot.

… and what are YOU, darling … other than extremely confused? I think I can guess. Here,
slip into these for us, willya? … ((( ))).

I just thought of something. The first time I saw "the electric jew" was on an AWM toon.

So he's the father of all our "the ___ jew" memes?
kek
if anybody has a list of them handy, post them plox

Thank you, AWM.
Have you been to the Museum of Death in Hollywood? They have a GG Allin exhibit that's pretty good. I think his brother is a co-owner?

When I look at your 'toons from back then, I'm always amazed at how much information you knew about jews, when it wasn't easy to come by.

Did LaVey ever talk about Television as a satanic medium, by any chance?

Over the years, I've provided quite a few items to the MOD … They used a graphic of mine for their GG exhibit promo poster and I did the artwork for a GG tribute T shirt for them. When I think back, Doc must have been pretty dismissive of modern television, like myself, as we spent all our spare time busily chatting about earlier forms of entertainment like vaudeville, classic theater and film and old audio recordings and radio shows. He would spent a lot of time relaxing in his library/parlor but the TV didn't get any action at all. I don't believe he felt that the standard network fare possessed any serious value … from what I saw, he preferred to use his TV screen as a monitor for watching tapes of rare, vintage films.

you know, I *thought* those graphics looked like your style, but had no idea you actually did them, wow!
That doesn't surprise me. Vaudeville and classic theater, I don't hear *anybody* talk about stuff like that, very interesting.
Back in the day I read a story attributed to you about running into Madonna jogging with her bodyguards in silverlake or something. I still get a chuckle thinking about it!

I just saw a news blurb about John Hinckley (of President Reagan assassination attempt fame) finally getting released from stir … it might interest some of you guys to know that it would have happened much sooner were it not for a single drawing of mine. One day in 1987 I received a friendly fan letter from John Hinckley stating that he liked my art. Now, I've had compliments on my art from other legendary criminals (see images), but that was always in the course of routine correspondence. Here was an unsolicited letter praising my work and asking if I would draw him a nude image of Jodie Foster in exchange from some of his poetry. I initially had misgivings, fearing that his mail was probably monitored and such an item might make some waves, but on second thought, I figured that he wouldn't have made the request unless he thought it was safe. I decided to do a somewhat tasteful color drawing of Foster sitting bare in a field of flowers with a letter from John in her lap … a playful touch I couldn't resist. Hinckley soon responded in a joyous frenzy, promising to send a reciprocal package right away. Weeks passed and nothing arrived from my infamous pen pal. Due to an ever-demanding schedule, I soon forgot about the whole business. Then one magic day in August of 1988, a pair of Secret Service agents suddenly appeared at my door. These impeccably groomed, but truly humorless gentlemen, presented me with a subpoena for my letters from John Hinckley. Obtaining text regarding the nude drawing request was apparently their top priority, but a passage where Hinckley had casually mentioned that he considered Charles Manson a prophet and a “cool dude” proved to be of profound interest as well. The confiscated correspondence was then rushed to a District Court in Washington D.C. where deliberations were under way for a Hinckley furlough from the St Elizabeth’s Mental Hospital. With the content of the letters revealing
an ongoing “unhealthy” obsession with Jodie Foster, the furlough was abruptly cancelled with much resulting fanfare in the press and on television. John’s Attorney even held a fiery press conference where he demanded to know the “source of the damaging correspondence that was keeping his client from freedom” but the hearing judge had wisely ordered the record sealed. My identity was never made public, sparing me from any bothersome press attention. I'm told the subject was even parodied in a comedy skit on the remarkably unfunny TV comedy show "Saturday Night Live". You might wonder why the Secret Service was so concerned about a one-day field trip … Well, it's important to remember that Hinckley was originally found "not guilty, by reason of insanity," for the intentional shooting of four men … Reagan, Brady, Delahanty and a fellow named McCarthy, who was a Secret Service agent. The agency was apparently trying to press home a little private justice for the worldwide embarrassment of Hinckley’s having put a bullet in a president they were guarding and for his having also wounded one of their own. Hinckley’s “not guilty” verdict meant that if and when he proved he could responsibly function in a social setting, he would be released without any legal stigma. That furlough would have been a major first step in determining his suitability for release. In other words, had he not asked for the drawing, he would have been a free man long ago. Perhaps the troubled lad never heard the old adage, "Choose your wishes wisely, for you just may get them."

This is an incredible story….I don't mean to be a broken record, but I would read any book/blog/self published work you wanted to do, if you ever get the desire.

I always took the Jody Foster thing with a grain of salt, but I guess the guy was really obsessed with her.

Did you ever do any parody of "This man is your friend, he fights for freedom"?

(Specifically what I had in mind was "This man is your friend, he fights for shekels" - I'm not sure whether I saw it, or I just imagined it.)

As the other user said, do plug the art here at that time.

I assume that's an ad campaign you're speaking up … it might have been regional or something kinda recent as I don't recall seeing it, but I have done several toons with this theme if this is what you mean :

Maybe something with Lucky Larry?

Requesting AWM Smug Pepe

Like this.

That is a pretty amazing story. Thanks for sharing that with us.

He already made a few Pepes

Here they are in case you missed them

Oh, it's some Russian thing … I'll tell ya, art-wise, I'm not really inspired much by foreign politics or leaders … unless, of course, they're involved in some specific headline-snatching event that directly affects the US. My primary goal has been to alert folks to threats that are growing right under their noses.

Lucky Larry is already a walking cartoon … not much I can effectively do to embellish on it.

It's not particularly related to Russia. That picture's just one version. Here's another one.

How do you even know A Wyatt Mann posted this?
He never confirmed his identity…

You should be. Putin is a White Nationalist and supports fashy groups across Europe.

From the time I first resurfaced I've had people clamoring for "my version of a Pepe" … In an effort to put that persistent request to bed, I hastily computer painted a quick and unsatisfying series of them where he's largely obscured by water … that was intended to be my teasing way of saying, "Pepe is a creation born of someone else's style and concept … I prefer to stick to what I do best." I fully expected some audible groans when I posted my Pepes, which would have actually gotten me off the hook … but instead everyone bit their lip and remained respectful and gracious.
Am I capable of drawing an impressive Pepe? Yes, I could do a clean, highly detailed, lovingly hand-rendered Pepe if I really wanted to … the moral dilemma for me is that I could spend that same time doing something I'd prefer doing … something that springs wholly from my own heart and brain. I think the "alt-right Pepe" is a very clever and very engaging character but there are already folks who routinely churn those out. I just don't feel I'd be achieving anything grand by … (ahem) hopping upon that busy bandwagon when I could instead quietly grind out a unique new style of merchant which, let's face it, NOBODY does like Shlomo's papa.

Who was in the car with you when Shreck got urban ear circumcision? Who was the third mann?

Hey, that's fine for Europe … but like I said that lies outside the realm of my personal mission … My work is intended to address the changing face of the American landscape. I'd suggest you back off a bit with the "You should be" approach. Blowhards who seek to steamroll others with their personal beliefs generally wind up alienating their listeners which soundly defeats the whole purpose of being unnecessarily assertive and aggressive. It's a rotten device, really. Just some advice from a guy who's been around.

I heard that Nik recently did a radio show where he gave details of that incident …I feel it's more his story to tell … perhaps you can get the info you seek there.

What a joke. Tell that to this man, an actual Russian nationalist (and listen to his presentation in whole) youtube.com/watch?v=3AYrxU8BskE#t=23m52s

Wow. Holy shit the A. Wyatt Mann himself is in this thread. I hope it's not too late for you to see this but I just wanted to say you've been a big favorite artist of mine for over 10 years. Awesome to see you're still kicking.

You've definitely had one helluva life man. In the words of Hunter S. Thompson (is that a man you ever met?),

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

You don't owe us anything, AWM. Whatever you choose to release is an unearned gift, and I'm glad to hear people were properly grateful.

How do you actually know it is him and not an imposter?
He has never given any real proof that it is him.
These threads smell of astroturfed forced habbenings.

There is no proof that A Wyatt Mann is in any of these slow and obviously shilled to hell and back threads.

I'd rather have a beer with AWM over Nigel Farage!

As much as I am right wing I have to admit Putin's involvement unnerves me. Russia has been helping rapefugees into Europe. All right wing parties, rather than make a fascist superstate, they Balkanize Europe.

Most pepes are just a picture of his face on a white background made in mspaint. You had a detailed picture of his face on a detailed background. That pepe is way better than what usually gets tossed around.

Anyone have that screencap talking about how the yids of today are so arrogant and delusional that they'll put their neck in a noose and dare you to kick out their from under them stool? It is so extremely relevant.

The shill has returned. As if the man hasn't already posted enough proof, this filthy kike constantly demands more. I had hoped you were gone for good, but you just can't seem to stay away

filtered

… or more precisely, "shilltered ".

I love how you try so hard to fit in, yet fail so miserably.

I miss the days when shills were actually good it…

Boy, he's gettin' a real shill-acking from you guys!

(rimshot)

Oh look…it's this faggot again. What took ya so long this time, sweetie pie?

We wuz busy shavin' his legs …

(rimshot, cow farts, sad trumpet sounds)

Go easy on him guys, he's just getting back from his trip to Shill-adelphia!

Great rhetoric yet again.
I am not seeing any evidence that is suffice enough to warrant this legitimate, and it is obvious the rest of the community feels the same way. 3 threads in a month? If this was real this would 404 fast. LIke when Ben Garrison came, that thread was so legit that even Hotwheels himself was in the thread.

Anyone who has browsed Holla Forums long enough can see behind the smoke and mirrors of these threads.

These comebacks are straight up reddit tier and not the witty Holla Forums humour that everyone is familiar with.

Look at this (((OC)))

It is terrible.
IT looks like something from fucking club penguin.
It's so forced it hearts

Give up with these threads, nobody is buying it.
How long are you going to keep this charade up?

too late kike, we have downloaded and are enjoying his artwork, fuck off
and get ovened, fucking kike.

This one has some of the most comical Yiddish shilling yet … they tried all those shrill, pushy "form letters" repeatedly "demanding proof" … those fell flat, so now they switch to a softer, casual attempt to "reason" with the viewers … and, like before, the most telling thing is that they always list just how many threads I've participated in which is solid evidence that they are reeeeaaalllly tracking this stuff and studying it with far too much zeal for folks who can't bring themselves to believe it's authentic. Yet for people who are posing as concerned watchdogs they somehow miss a lot of details that would help sheer up THEIR "authenticity". Like this dolt gripes about the quality of my Pepe art …well, had he looked just a few posts above he would have seen that yours truly handily explained away that circumstance … he also complains about the "quality" of my silly replies to the most recent shill posts when it's clear to anyone possessing a standard Caucasian sense of irony, that those comments are purposely childish and intended to send the message that "this is the juvenile level of mockery we accord to low priority shilling" Yids can't really process that kind of mild Nyah, Nyah stuff because they generally trade in hard sarcasm and stinging insults. It's like when a white guy is with a friend who starts throwing a tantrum over some petty issue, he'll slyly break into a baby voice and say, "Oh, did de iddy biddy baby nawt dit his way, today … whadda pity". That's a style of mild mockery that's very unique to whites … a device that holds a big mirror up to the targeted individual to try to shame him into submission. Yids can't really process that brand of mockery because they naturally shun self-conscious reflection and the concept of feeling shame. I'm tellin' ya, folks, if you keep your eyes and ears well open, these termites will out themselves at every turn.

Oh, hello there mister kike. We missed you so much… NOT. Please go fucking kill yourself.

But seriously, as your idol Shillary Cliton likes to say, "at this point, what difference does it make", regarding whether AWM/NB is who he claims to be or not? Seriously? Who the fuck cares? Why does it matter? Whoever this guy actually is, and anyone with half a goddamn brain knows full well he is the real-deal, he delivers some very nice OC and entertaining stories, unlike you, who deliver nothing but shrill condemnation and faggotry.

And for that matter, what would even constitute proof in your demented and dysfunctional mind? You're probably a post-modernist for whom reason has been crucified to make room for subjectivism and relativity, just like all your other DNC/Soros sponsored brainless kike idiots. I sure wish you would post your real photo so Wyatt could make a nice Manntoon out of you.

It no doubt gives you great pleasure to know that everyone here hates your fucking guts and wishes you were dead. You are nothing but a useless goddamn parasite. Kindly fuck off and kill yourself.

And to the regulars here, sorry I responded to the bait. I'm bored this morning.

Just filter or ignore them - no need to give 'em any replies, that just encourages them to keep on shillin'

STORMER HAD A GREAT ARTICLE ABOUT MUDSHARKS WHICH HAD THIS SLOGAN IN IT … FELT IT WENT PERFECT WITH THIS IMAGE:

Did some more detailing on this image … use this one .

A small request….could you update this pic, Nick? It's one of my favorites of yours.

Very nice

Already been done, it's in the archive
>>>/awyattmann/12

Oh okay. I must've missed that one. Thanks.

Sorry …this is the one to use …found a flaw in the previous one … here's the final corrected image …

HERE'S ONE THAT HAS A CUSTOM TOUCH …
(BAMMY STATE FAIR)>>6936954

Thanks for the corrected version, saved.

That's a nice touch

Well guys, I'm gonna take that little hiatus I spoke of a few days ago … I would have been in the wind already but we had that cowardly attack on a grieving buddy of mine and I just had to give that despicable little buttworm a good spankin' … things look peaceful again, so I'm gonna depart for a spell … like I said, I'll peek in once in a while and share things on occasion. I want to really Thank You Guys for giving me such a good feeling about the future. My Bestest Always, AWM
(The balloon now ascends and the wise old Wizard departs as Dorothy, and her heartsick companions wave a fond and tearful farewell. Toto suddenly growls
and alerts them all to a Jew shill who is hiding behind a nearby tree and pointing a sniper rifle directly at the Wizard's rising balloon. Without missing a beat, they all rush over, knock the repulsive Hebe flat and began stomping the pure crap out the squealing subhuman weasel. When finished, all that remains of the sickening Yid is a big gory mudpuddle. "Good thing these slippers are ruby colored … you can't even see the Kike's blood", Dorothy quips as her friends all wink and chuckle.

Thanks for all you have done. Good luck with whatever you decide to do from here. Have a great day, Mr. Mann.

Thanks for the banter, laughs and pics AWM. Have a good day.

Thanks for everything, brother. Peace be with you. Sieg Hiel!

Maybe you could make a comic about a false-flagging white male goy who has a Jewish wife? That would be good.

see you around

1. Nick Bougas' wife is Jewish.

2. All of Nick Bougas' friends are Jewish.

3. Nick Bougas worked for Jewish owned Hollywood corporations his entire life.

4. Nick Bougas made a film documentary dedicated to the Jewish founder of the Church of Satan, Anton LaVey.

5. Nick Bougas' comics are quite clearly a satire of the American white supremacist subculture.

6. Nick Bougas was and is most likely working for a US Govt. intelligence agency in cooperation with long time FBI informant Tom Metzger.

…and he still makes better OC than you.

He's not even in the thread anymore and you're still mad, bagel brains.

Shill outs himself again as being profoundly butthurt.

Thanks for everything, Wyatt. These threads have been legendary.

He addressed your points two threads ago, jewboy.

Notice how the jewish weasel waited until after AWM left to create the illusion of victory?

It's been fantastic to have you here, AWM. Thanks for everything!

This is copypasta from three threads ago. Stay asshurt, Chaim.

You've been awesome man. Be sure to stop by when Trump officially wins, it will be some gooood times!

You might not even read this, but thanks a ton for joining us here for a while and sharing your fresh works. All the best, Mr. Mann.

take care!

Hope we see you around soon.

reminds me of this

When I first saw this image in a previous thread, I knew it was some older piece slightly reworked. I thought a bit about why its earlier form was ineffective as propaganda.

And then it dawned on me–the same reason so few Whites join the sandnigger jihad–Whites instinctively recognize that pleasures of the flesh make no sense in the afterlife.

Valhalla was a place of feasting, but the feast stood second to the brotherhood of the warriors. No one was getting drunk on the mead. It is not the feast that is the pleasure of Valhalla, but the brotherhood.

Anyone got the final version of this one? I was going through the archive, and noticed it wasn't there. I saved the wrong version which was posted in the next thread by another user. I got the 2nd version, and he updated it one more time

1467946762098.jpg is the final version

Originally posted in this thread archive.is/uiDg3

I also noticed I failed to save this one from the Stormer, lucky as fuck that shitty ass forum didn't lose this one like it lost most of the other ones. Will add to the archive with the final version of the aryan woman if someone has it

thanks for archiving these. It's convenient as fuck having all the Manntoons in one place.

Glad to help. Just hope someone managed to snag that final version of the aryan woman because I think that is the only one we are missing

Awesome. Thanks a lot for posting that

Added these last 2 to the archive

I think we have a complete archive of all the updated work. Unless I happened to miss anymore. Hopefully not though, I don't think I did.

>>>/awyattmann/150

I think I saw a couple that were missing when I was trying to replace some lo-res copies I accidentally saved from the Stormer. Don't remember which though.

Definitely could be missing some, it got pretty hard to keep track of all of them

I can upload a zip of everything I saved if you want to go through them. I didn't sort them out yet though, so there are definitely some dupes and I might have missed a couple too.

Sure I'm willing to take a look. I still need to sort mine as well.

Here they are.

www6.zippyshare.com/v/6xFexYtl/file.html

There are subtle differences between some of the dupes, like "nigngos" instead of "niggers", so you might want to archive both.

It would also be a good idea to have threads for archives of the WAR copies and the half/pol/ scans from a few years ago, just to get them all in one place.

Thanks. I notice right away your folder has more stuff than mine, but I split my Shlomos off into another directory, and the random photoshops that weren't cartoons as well so it's probably pretty close. I'll dig through this stuff and see what I find. I'll probably sort my collection out and upload a zip as well and throw it in the archive.

I can't believe A. Wyatt Man is really shitting it up on Holla Forums with us. My god… 2016 has been the best year of my life so far. This is surreal.

Yeah these threads were a lot of fun. Lots of cool stories shared on top of all the updated art.

This all seemed to start after Trump entered the race. He's making imageboards great again.

Oh and I'm checking those ID trips.

Course if Hillary wins, it'll instantly turn to the worst year of my life tbh fam.

stay positive.

Agreed. It better not happen. I dunno what I would do if that happens. I'm not prepared for such a fate yet. I still don't have a job and enough money to stock up on all the guns and ammo I need.

Winners don't lose. Trump is a winner. Have faith in the God-Emperor.

I do have faith in him, I don't have faith in the system not being rigged against him

First time through, it looks like there were some from the Stormer I was missing. I'm pretty sure I got all the ones he dumped here on Holla Forums. I copied all the ones I think I'm missing to another folder. I'm pretty tired right now, so I'll go through mine in the morning to confirm, then go through yours again to make sure I didn't miss any. Then I'll add the ones missing to the archive. I'll try to sort my collection, and upload a copy tomorrow too.

The more things change …the more they stay the same …

THEY'RE LAUGHIN' ENGINEER
THEY'RE LAUGHIN'

Ya 2016 is sucking significantly less than 2015 - more redpills, AWM and Ghost, hopeful electing of Trump, should be breddy gud

1. Nick Bougas is not married, you idiot.

2. Having a few jewish friends or "friends" (idk which it is, prolly both) in tinsel town is pretty much mandatory to keep working.

3. So?

4. Again, what of it?

5. No, you're an idiot.

6. [CITATION NEEDED]

Stay assmad, kike.

Nice!

Amazing work, especially on the Shillary one.

It's not necessary to keep working. It's just that… if you live in L.A. long enough, and you want to have some sort of a social life, you will probably wind up befriending a Jew or two. It's simple odds.

Your folder ended up being even more helpful than initially expected. I saved at least 9 low res images, and they ended up in the archive thread. I've uploaded the corrected versions to the archive. If anyone saved any low res versions from the archive, sorry about that. Fixed now.

Japanese Chimpout of 1941 is inexcusable. Only an actual Jap could convince himself otherwise.

Wew, really visceral details and presentation.

Sorry - the last one transferred with a smeared bit of text … use this one :

Nice work

mega.nz/#F!ZgVDCZJa!albWvUorx3XthyAjuMQLFQ
I said I would sort everything and upload my collection, so here it is. I sorted everything into categories. Could probably be sorted better than I did it as I tried to do it as fast as I could, but at least everything is sorted in some way now. There shouldn't be any exact duplicates. Can be downloaded as a zip. Will try to keep it up to date as well.

since when were you against christianity?

What part of that cartoon is anti-christian? It references the line of the bible that says the jews are of their father the devil, and are the synagogue of satan.

Right, I guess I just didn't get it.
I figured it was something like this, but aimed at christians.

Good luck to vectorize that.

Thanks for the thread, the archives and the board
>>>/awyattmann/

Here, have some png that I colorized from A.Wyatt Mann and others, and a fresh OC that I made in about 10.000hours on MSpaint. ;^)
Use them whenever you need to, and for whatever reasons.

bonus

Wade Davis and Ben Garrison, a perfect GET to destroy Holla Forums.

HEIL HITLER

Someone got the one with a cuck and a black guy who prevent a white guy (often wojack) from moving ? There is a kike judge between the cuck and the black.

Thanks, m8 !

Here's the updated version …

Sir Wyatt, might I respectfully request a re-release of your classic "around blacks, never relax"? It is one of my favorites, and I have not seen a cleaned-up version posted yet. Thanks very much. You are a noble and righteous gentleman.

… My Pleasure .

AWM is a generous soul with how he keeps gifting us new/updated sketches of his.

Thank you again sir.

nice

Classic

look, I know you don't like doing too many requests, and don't make art based on others creations.

but can you make a Holla Forums original?

seriously, I can't be the only one who'd want to see your artistic manifestation of us shitposters.

Sorry, Your request is fairly vague and I don't get what it is that you're asking for … if you're saying you'd like to see me draw a typical 8 channer, you're somehow forgetting that anonymous people are visually undefined … they're essentially phantoms, and with good reason … to depict them in a finite yet speculative manner would actually lessen their mystique and help diminish their power. The shadow warrior is one of the most effective brands of resister. I've paid tribute to their spirit often in images like these. This batch was done back when the media was in a frenzy over supposed "militia extremists" who they claimed were "forming terrorist training camps" in the backwoods across America. Sometimes it's fun to play into the contrived myths that your enemies broadcast to make them privately wonder, in anguish, that their fairy tales might be turning real. I think you'll find that if you take these toons and substitute memes for the bombs, they still apply.

Just your general impression of a typical H8/pol/'er

nothing serious, just a caricature.
playing into the contrived myths works just fine.

are you familiar with fox news "hackers on steroids" crap?
still crack me up.

that's silly. if you're going to request something at least make it worth while.

I love the lone wolf one! It fills me with visions of an alternate world where antisemitism is mainstream and you make children's cartoons like Roadrunner & Coyote except with Shlomo and an Aryan man.

like this?
hope you don't mind, it's just for laughs…

which would be which?

… Now, that's the ticket!

made my day…

… and you made mine. Cheers!

There you go! Nice one. Thanks also for the Around Blacks last night. Cheers, bro.

Awesome

FUCKING SAVED

It was just another form of military bombing of civilian centers, which had occurred throughout the war by all sides. It was thought that a single bomb that causes total destruction in an instant would be more humane than the other shit they were dropping. It wasn't direct retribution for P.H., that had happened way long ago by that point, U.S. had a new president, Allies had prevailed in Europe, etc. Also the Soviets were starting to look hungrily at Japan, I'm sure they would've liked it to be drawn out until they could get some of their forces in and claim a few thousand islands.

I went back and fine tuned your idea for the revised "tomorrow morn" image.

sweet.
made a .png template for others to use for shitposting.

come to think of it, this actually does work as a "H8/pol/ poster" image, so I guess we have that request covered now, so thanks…

Really excellent work here, my friend. You certainly haven't lost the touch. Great to see fresh original content. Thanks so much!

SORRY, LAST ONE TRANSFERRED WITH SOME "ARTIFACTS" ON THE CHART …THIS ONE SHOULD LOOK BETTER …

Very nice. I love the level of detail on this one.

Nice. With all these phoney polls around this one is great

very timely
thanks sir

don't know if you already know this, but there are threads going on right now which conclude with (((THEM))) not trying to sell Hillary any more, they are now just trying to sell the rigging instead.

These are fantastic, thank you.

Great work. Glad to see the X-Files merchant being used in the last one.

ADDED THE WORD "SHADY" TO THE "RELAX" IMAGE

lov'em both, friend…

SORRY, ONCE AGAIN … THE LAST VERSION OF THIS IMAGE I POSTED TRANSFERRED WITH A SLIGHT FLAW … USE THIS CORRECTED ONE … THANX

sure thing, will spread.

having a slow brain day, tbh.
got any requests from a photoshop shitposter?

Thanks

Thanks for being here bud, glad to have a legend in our midst.

Ya'know… there's something that always bothered me with the 4th cartoon there… that's not a three-piece suit, but a two-piece suit.

courtesy bump

he really managed to capture Bernie's ghoulish demeanor there.

Well, Mr. Blackwell … you'd have a solid case if the coat were depicted as being open and no vest was in evidence but many three piece suits are cut so that when buttoned (which is more appropriate for court) the vest is completely obscured.It doesn't stop being a three piece suit just because only two pieces are in sight. Geez, as if shills and trolls weren't enough to deal with, now I've got the fashion police on my back.But, with all that being said, I've always been the kind of fella who aims to please, so I've created this special edition of the toon just for you, sir. Wear it in good health.

I do believe a three-piece suit is used for formal occasions, weddings, various celebrations, etc., but considered inappropriate for a court room appearance…

sorry, couldn't help it, LOL

Did some more work on this guy … just love playin' with all those wrinkles and rotten teeth and stuff… this is the final version of this one.

Mr Mann, a cute blonde American girl of Germanic heritage just won the Olympic shooting event. I know your style is more showing how fucking stupid the multikult world is, but can we get a tribute picture showing how superior Aryan genes always win?

I've already well covered that ground, junior … I mean, where can you go with that theme after an image like this … except maybe put Trump's face on the victor.

Anyone have the winter war one where it's the soviet versus finland?

haha, you're right. well hey, hail victory brother!

think this covers it nicely, tbh…

this?

I meant the one like the austrian one where some fuck tells 3 other guys to fight and die, except it's a soviet commissar.

I think at one point he says "send in the fifth wave" or something like that.

You know, you're absolutely right about that and you may have discovered a clever buried swipe at the sartorial elegance of the Negro by the old joke's original creator. As you can see from the banner above the cartoon, I was depicting a classic joke that had been around for many decades. Maybe that jokester purposely added the "three piece suit" reference to infer that Blacks can't get anything right. There has long been an old Southern phrase regarding the Black fashion sense … anytime a white person came upon another white who was dressed in a tacky, loud outfit, they'd say, "Holy hell, you look like a Nigger goin' to church". And I can personally vouch for the accuracy of that slam …when I was a small kid in Savannah, Georgia, it was customary for families to take a Sunday drive about town to take in the sights and stop for a nice meal. On one such outing, when we passed a Black Baptist church that was letting out, my parents suddenly erupted in laughter … when I turned my attention to the dusky herd of worshipers exiting the building, I couldn't believe my young eyes … there were slender Negro men wearing incredibly garish outfits like bright orange jackets, lime green pants and purple shoes … I remember thinking, "man, even the clowns at the circus don't dress that funny" … and the women were all huge and covered in obscene layers of ribbons, lace and frills, topped off with gigantic hats festooned with loads of plastic birds and flowers … each of those strutting waterhogs looked like a frickin' Mardi Gras float. That was from a golden time when Negroes stuck to themselves and could actually supply some occasional comic relief … now that they're all brooding and militant and deadly they sadly serve no discernible purpose.

I meant the full version of this.

Hey Mr. Wyatt, how about a quick rundown of how the jew dealt with all his enemies (roman, nazi, saracen) in a comic sometime?

" … now that they're all brooding and militant and deadly they sadly serve no discernible purpose."

maybe for target practice now

I'd rather stay focused on how the traditional enemy deals with and oppresses the people of today … that's what folks can really relate to.

niggers dress like tribal kings an shiiiiit to this day.
pic related.

can take 'em out of the jungle, etc…

Much appreciated.

Great story, really enjoyed it. I feel sorry for today's youth because they will never know what it was like growing up in civilized society. I was lucky enough to grow up in a small town in middle America where we didn't have anyone of any race other than white: no niggers, no spics, no Jews; just working-class white folk. I remember a kid a bit younger than me, who when he first saw a black man on tv, exclaimed "look, a monkey", and he wasn't being racist, he genuinely thought it was a monkey because he didn't know what a nigger was. Those were the days. But hey, now we can use whatever bathroom we feel comfortable using; that's liberal progress for you.

Done already… the kikes just run away to ruin another society

This is a good one …

Jewish Jeweler Accused by Insurance Company of Fraud Bemoans ‘Accidentally’ Throwing $1 Million Worth of Diamonds Into Garbage

algemeiner.com/2016/08/07/jewish-jeweler-accused-by-insurance-company-of-fraud-bemoans-accidentally-throwing-1-million-worth-of-diamonds-into-garbage-can-while-rushing-to-arrive-at-trade-show-before-shabbat/

SO LONG, SHLOMO !

Or a panicking "gotta jew fast" schlomo with the SS hightailing him?

kek

That's great

A WYATT MAN HAS NEVER POSTED ON 8ch

There is no proof that A Wyatt Mann has posted on 8ch and there is an army of shills who are pushing forced terrible memes (see ) and are denying the fact that there is no evidence that A Wyatt Mann is posting.

When Ben Garrison posted he gave proof through OC and confirmation on twitter.
Somebody is impersonating A Wyatt Mann and providing no evidence that is him.

The fact that somebody is possibly impersonating a well known Holla Forums artist should immediately raise red flags. IT is advised that nobody saves or edits the images being forced until proof of the artist is given. For more than a month they have pushed this astroturfing happening that nobody is biting.

No one cares, rabbi.

It's just like ringin' a dinner bell …any pro-Trumptoons you post always bring the Yidshills a-runnin'. That's how we know they're deliciously, delightfully Effective,
with a capital E.

I did a little more refining on this image … use this one.

AWM, not to bug you, and if you don't want to go down memory lane, that's totally understandable. I have to ask though, because you're one of the few people who can give a good answer: What were the 80's / 90's like from a redpilled perspective? How did you learn about the Jewish Question back when there was no internet? How well known was it? I'm wondering what that was like being there from your perspective.

Two strikes.

hol up…

gtfo

The cartoons speak well for themselves and the period they represent … as for me, well … (ahem) … I have nothing to say.

kek
fair enough. That cartoon is as relevant today as it was when you made it.

timesofisrael.com/5-jewish-things-to-expect-from-trump-on-thursday-night/

Lel, I never knew that was supposed to be a woman.

Thanks

Nice one

Fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/
No one wants your faggotry here.

As a regular member of that party, the only thing I see that is "lobbying for the interests of Russia" is wanting to get the South Stream built.
And that literally means we'll be earning billions of Euros that can then be used for our country, and all that money just for having a fucking pipe pass through our country. The issue is the politicians in power right now are a bunch of cucks for the EU, and when EU started putting sanctions against Russia they cancelled the project.
We're the ones suffering from these sanctions, not Russia.

Also can someone please explain how Ukip, FN, and NPD are lobbying for Russian interests?

You spoil us AWM. Thank you.

Saved.

AWM, would it be possible for you to recreate this, and make it even more Jewish?

better res

This. Nick Bougas is a false-flagging Joshua Goldberg type. His comics are a satire of WN subculture.

Nick Bougas, tell us about your Jewish common law wife.

He is not even ITT

This is just a bad reenactment of Ben Garrison happening, but JIDF stylings.
Awkward, poorly disguised and forced.

Possibly. But Nick Bougas definitely drew that new Donald Trump cartoon. Nobody else but Bougas could have created that.

According to public records, Nick Bougas — A. Wyatt Mann, the author of the most prevalent image of anti-Semitism on the internet — owns a house in Cumming, Georgia, with a woman named Sandra Weinberg. According to a cached artist’s profile page, Weinberg is Bougas’ “devoted ‘galpal.’”

Nick, tell us about your Jewish common-law wife Sandra Weinberg. How big is her hook nose?

Nobody else has Bougas' unique drawing style.

Hey, Nick, is this your Jewish common-law wife Sandra Weinberg in the photograph with you?

Just filter him. He's a literal kike who's been trolling these threads with weak bait for the last two months.

You smell like a Jew, 381bad. I hope somebody murders you.

Reminder that the guy who's trying to derail this thread is pic related

He's a kike from Buzzfeed

Are you guys pissed that your cult hero Nick Bougas turned out to be a false flagging Joshua Goldberg type with a Jewish common-law wife?

Sorry to burst your bubble, Trumpniggers.

lol k

These threads are filled with newfriends and shills.
Pathetic and sad.

lolwut

*citation needed

STILL NO PROOF A WYATT MANN IS ON 8CH
STILL NO PROOF HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEW (((OC))

Prove me wrong
Protip:

Are you the mentally ill, suicidal tranny from /fringe/?

Suck on a baby's cock, rabbi.

Keep trying to deflect from the fact that Nick Bougas has a Jewish wife, you mentally retarded teenager.

pipl.com/search/?t=NWQ0NWYzZmYwZDJmNmU2ZjU2YjhjMDZiOWRjNGE0NGNmOWE2NDc3ZDA3ZTIzYzRl&in=8&q=sandra weinberg&sloc=&l=cumming, georgia&avatar=avatar-1

PHONE: 678-513-7413

ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sandy Lynn Weinberg, Sandy Bougas

PLACES: Burbank, California Los Angeles, California Glendale, California 1225 Allendale Drive, Cumming, Georgia

You kikes are hilarious. You think that your weak shilling will demoralize us? It only makes us stronger. I hope you choke ona black cock, Ari.

Yep. You're a kike.

The Holocaust didn't happen but it should have.

The writing style in these threads is identical to Nick Bougas' writing style in his posts on discussion forums. It has to be him.

lol k

You are either gullible, or full retarded.
That doesn't warrant as evidence on Holla Forums.

Sandra Lynn Weinberg
50 years old

PHONE: 678-513-7413

ADDITIONAL NAMES: Sandy Lynn Weinberg, Sandy Bougas

PLACES: Burbank, California Los Angeles, California Glendale, California 1225 Allendale Drive, Cumming, Georgia

pipl.com/search/?t=MjMxZmI2NWE0ZjQ5NGRhN2U4YzM1OWY1Y2M0OTNhZTVmODZhNmVmMThmNWM2M2E3&in=8&q=sandra bougas&sloc=&l=cumming, georgia&avatar=avatar-4

Nick Arthur Bougas
61 years old

PHONES: 770-468-0532 , 678-513-7413

ADDITIONAL NAMES: Nicholas Arthur Bougas, Nick A Bougas

PLACES: 1225 Allendale Drive, Cumming, Georgia Tybee Island, Georgia Burbank, California

Holla Forums niggers wouldn't know evidence if it fucked them in the ass.

Seems the kikes are playing two sides of the game now
Some (((rebellious user))) is going to dox poor A Wyatt Mann who isn't even in this thread, let alone has ever posted on 8ch.

How far are you guys going to keep this charade going?

This. Bougas also stated he's Greek in an earlier thread, meaning he isn't even white, much less a white nationalist. He works for the feds and is spreading new (((OC))) to find out where information is leaking out to the internet from 8/pol/.

Suicidal tranny BO of /fringe/

Interesting new strategy

As you see now, the shills are playing the part of spreading disinfo.

Let's see what new plot and drama they are trying to fabricate from nothing.

If only he had the courage to go through with it.

Real question: Who cares?

Thanks for Correcting the Record (TM)!

Kill yourself

Hey tranny, why haven't you killed yourself yet? Too much of a pussy?

heyyy so what if awm-nick bougas is greek, greeks are white, and I've met southern Greek-Americans in my lifetime.. good people.

FUCK OFF KIKE !!

Same warmed-over tripe from the same bitter Yid … I'm slowly gathering evidence that this is the work of the oft mentioned (((hack journalist))) from Buzzfeed and it's starting to mount up … some of the references sprinkled throughout this shill's ravings tie right into a hit piece article the writer once did about me … particularly his unhinged obsession with my having a "Jewish wife". Also, the writer used a particular photo of himself on his Twitter account for a long time …above someone posted that photo and stated that they believed this shilling to be his work and suddenly his Twitter image has been changed to a Panda bear. When this silly gnat slips up and gives me something really solid, I'll have everything I need to strike him a devastating personal blow. This is clearly a stalker-level preoccupation for this lonely sad sack, whoever he is, and people who are driven by compulsion eventually tend to get sloppy, so if this is indeed my 'ol Buzzfeed pal, I may well be fated to have the last laugh in this matter.

Now you know why the shekel kings are our eternal enemies - they will seek out to destroy you and even their own fellow Jews who ally or associate with the 'goyim' over something as petty as a disagreement over art.

Ummm … that image looks pretty well Horah-riffic
(rimshot) enough on it's own … I don't see any room for improvement, really.

Fucking hilarious that he tripped up and outed himself so blatantly. What a dumb shithead.

I'm not saying the Buzzfeed kike isn't involved (he's definitely been here and has written about us in the past) but at least two of the three or so shills in this thread are dedicated disruptors who kike it up constantly, not just in your threads.

One of them was actually trying to convince people that Dr. Pierce was controlled opposition recently.

Much like in real life, the parasites don't understand how much they stand out and think changing their IPs is enough. They might as well have bulbous hook noses sticking out of their posts.

One of them is the BO of /fringe/. I have no idea why he's coming here to disrupt Holla Forums but there ya go.

I'm not going to say that shills aren't real.
I'm not going to say that shills aren't retarded.

I am, however, going to point out that we do have several paranoid people among posters.
I know because I was one.
It kinda comes as a side effect of being red pilled, because your survival instinct kicks into over-drive (liberalism having it shut down, as you know).

Whether the troll is really that lampshade from Buzzkill or is merely some basement-dwelling mentally-ill teenager is hard to say. Regardless, it's obvious your work is having a real and significant effect. Please continue. The first thing I learned about these forums was that they are inhabited primarily by trolls whose only reason for living is to try to piss other people off. It's a pity Hitler didn't win WWII or these sorts of untermensch would have ended up as asphalt on our roads. Keep up the good work, my brother. You are greatly admired and respected here, trolls not withstanding.

There's no way that particular post is just paranoid. He constantly tries to fit in, claiming to be an "oldfag" who's "been here since /news/[sic]", and forces shit like "shoop da whoop" and "9001" into his posts. It's so bad that it almost reads like satire, but he's 100% serious.

There's also a remote chance that "he" is a middle-aged latino woman

Thanks for being so supportive, guys … yeah, I've also seen ample evidence that these recurring troll posts appear to be made by several different folks … that's why I've been careful about directly accusing anyone in particular … the Buzzfeed fellow has already shown me that he's possesses a pretty reckless, compulsive nature in a previous encounter that didn't end well for him … there have been little echoes of that incident cropping up in some of these posts, so I'm
wondering if he feels that enough time has passed to try to exact some revenge … if he is that foolish, after having been admonished by his employers, who took a substantial hit for him in our last go-round, I can only pray that he now missteps and fully tips his hand. In that golden instance, yours truly knows just where to go to deal the attacker a decidedly nasty blow. But, as in all matters involving conflict and consequences, you must be patient and open to the notion that appearances are often deceiving. And like someone here said, the relentless shilling is really just proof that we're really getting to these slugs … Now that I've had a taste of "board culture" and seen how it unfolds, I'd probably feel a tad "incomplete" if we didn't get some occasional flack from a few frantic, butt-blasted keyboard warriors. It's like when screen actor Errol Flynn went to lunch with a friend and, all through the meal, women and kids kept coming over and asking him for his autograph. He hardly had time to get in a couple of bites when another fan would creep over and hold out a napkin or slip of paper, which he graciously signed. During a lull in the action, Errol's exasperated friend asked. "Don't you ever resent being interrupted and hounded for autographs like that when you're trying to eat"' Errol smirked and replied, "It's a bit of a chore, yes … but I'd be far more bothered if they didn't ask."

Good thing your archived everything so you can back up this absurd fairy tale
Or was it just real in your mind

Your narrative is falling apart and you're desperately grabbing on and plotting new schemes.
It is not only hilarious, but pathetic how far you and your army of shills will go.

Nobody is buying it. You are talking among yourselves and wasteing precious 8ch kb.
There is no true dilect.
It's you and your shillbot colleges.

15 days and 300 replies
70 are your own posts

if this was a true happening it would have 404'd in less than two days

fuck off
it's over
You have been outed

You claim to be someone and you can't fabricate enough hard evidence
You are an imposter and a fail shill.
regroup at JIDF headquarters and scheme something new.

Reported, and filtered. Fuck off shill

Like I've said before, Shmuley … you're just wasting precious heartbeats lamely shilling on a thread that isn't paying you any attention. On the other hand, yours truly is happily cranking out loads of fun images and routinely posting them where they are being appreciated and utilized by a very delightful, intimate audience … I don't care that we don't have tons of traffic here … I'd rather play the small clubs than the big arenas anyway. Helps you to focus on the details of your performance. You've contributed and accomplished absolutely nothing but wasting the time of your life. When the news eventually reports that Trump is the new Prez, your intense toxic rage will probably cause a violent, fatal implosion in your bowels, anyway, so why not get outside in the fresh air and try to enjoy your final months. We're gonna go right on doin' what we do whether you chime in with an occasional, yawn-inducing tantrum or not.
Sin-cerely,
A. Wyatt Meme

Alright, I was just hoping for the magical touch of AWM.

waste of trips tbh

Your TD:LR responses are getting quite stale and repetitive. Of course you use this technique because you are cornered and cannot back up your outrageous claims. Even the simplest one that you are A Wyatt Mann.
You have lost.
Give up.

Trying to force even your own name meme
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

trips and signature checked

sick trips, bro

Even if you weren't AWM, we'd support you for being cool as fugg and creating original content. Personally, I try not to feed the troll by acknowledging him. I have never seen (((them))) so whipped up over one poster before, but I recognize their tactics. This is how (((JIDF))) used to do it on Twitter.

If your memes weren't effective, they wouldn't bother.

This is *exactly* how they would harass on Twitter back when I used it. They have multiple IDs and tell you "you're cornered." Must be some kind of script or training or something.

He posts a lot in his own fucking thread, I fail to see the issue here
hello, cuckchan. welcome to decent OC.

Well yeah duh but like what said if it was really happening this thread would be over and done with. Also
Faggot, and colored IDs make it faster to to tell people apart.

Appreciate the good advice … I do know it's not wise to feed the trolls, but I'm fairly new here and kind of testing the limitations of this breed of baffling creature that, until weeks ago, was completely unknown to me … I honestly had no clue that
such unfathomable, twisted critters as "rabid Jew-baiting Jews" were possible … I mean, they splatter on and on falsely accusing their targets of being all the things that they truly and absolutely are … and even cussing then for it … using epithets that only apply to themselves … it's so sick that it's kind of fascinating for this novice player. But, I must concede that the novelty is fast wearing off since so much of their spew is lazy, repetitive bilge. I won't be responding so readily in the future.

said no Holla Forumslack ever.

lol k

Observe; (((A Wyatt Mann)) and his (((army))) as they defend him to the bone at every conflicting post made against him with arguments such as " you're paranoid" and "Fuck off rabbi" and other one line wonders while offering no evidence or real discussion of anything really.

These threads really should be dissected to observe the methods that these shillbots use to try and create and maintain their astroturf ((happenings.)) Lots of techniques are being used here. From the petty insults, to the change of tactic in trying to dox(?) A Wyatt Mann. All very interesting, and all very pathetic.

such unfathomable, twisted critters as "rabid Jew-baiting Jews" were possible

It's fascinating and repulsive to see (((them))) take off the mask, isn't it? I'd read all the usual books, but actually seeing first hand how demented and venemous (((they))) are really hits home on a deep level for me.

I don't think it's possible for decent white people to imagine (((they))) could be so black-hearted. I'd never in my life seen anything like it before I came here.

I don't mean to give advice, I just didn't want you to think that our silence=consent when it comes to trolls, and this batch of them is particularly nasty. I think about what Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf about debating jews, and I've seen it confirmed day after day, so I personally don't bother with them.

forward.com quickly deleted this story exposing TJB

forward.com/news/breaking-news/347088/jewish-jeweler-sues-insurer-over-diamonds-he-dumped-in-trash/

lol in my town last year a jew dentist got caught setting fire to local rival dentist offices.

The motives were "unclear"

…Anybody got a good meme referencing "jewish lightning"? oyyy veey.

Well, fellas … we're often told that the true mark of a man is to take an unpleasant circumstance and use it as a catalyst to produce something worthwhile … in that spirit, I decided to let all the relentless, insane shilling that occurred here today serve as a tool for inspiration. I dedicate this epic work to the unknown human sphincter who wasted most of his day spitting unfounded racial venom … which mercifully reminded me that the ridiculous behavior of this yapping Yidshill was something I had yet to address in cartoon form. So, Mr. Asshole, this one's just for you. You won't send me a picture, so I can only hope that you resemble someone depicted here, so it will be a fitting tribute (I suspect you most resemble the happy, somewhat obscured gentleman in the rear).

Epic

made me kek when I found him.

I'm blown away by your work as always.

Why do you reply to criticism by calling people shills?
It seems evasive.
I agree there is evidence for shills, but you really can't prove anything definitively, and that's what really drives me away from people who use the word shill.
Just like "racist" it's another way to silence actual discussion.

I'm a fan of your art however, glad to see you're making more of it.

I find it hilarious how the schlomo has gone semi-mainstream.

They are shills. Lurk moar. They have been doing this for 4 threads straight now with the exact same talking points.

This Manntoon should spread in no time.

Youngster, I'm going to assume that you didn't bother to really review any of the exchanges above before making your remarkably naive comments. I've been anything but "evasive" since I joined this board. In fact, I answered, in detail, every single one of the endlessly repeated talking points of these attackers on my first day here. Yet they keep asking the same silly questions. Take a look at this entry. Now, does this look like a legitimate "call for dialogue" or "honest criticism" to you? This image was posted strictly to bait and harangue … a classic shill tactic … any fool can see that the caption to the photo fully answers the accompanying question. So what was the point of posting it? Now look above to the way the poster labeled the photo "Bougas with Jewish Wife" … that's solid evidence that this individual had carefully mapped out this decidedly lame attack and hand prepared his phony visual aids to serve the purpose of flooding the board with deliberate lies. You also somehow missed, in the exchanges above, where I made attempts to talk sense to the attackers and was told that they had no interest or time to read my "too lengthy" replies. Again, do these sound like "dialogue seekers" to you? So you see, I haven't been calling "people" shills, I've been calling "shills" shills … it pays to do your homework before publicly judging a situation, especially if you possess what appears to be a somewhat milky, bleeding heart … you'll often look the fool if you don't.

You're the person who taught us how to meme, AWM. We quote you almost every thread with "Hey Rabbi…." or "Around blacks…" or "the xxxx Jew".

Your credentials are….authoritative to say the least. No single person has had as much influence on Holla Forums as you have. The people throwing stones are (((shills))) , newfags, or attention seekers. You owe these people nothing. Your work speaks for itself.

This is amazing work, my friend. The artistry and message are both spot-on and flawless. There seems to me to be an interesting similarity here between your experiences with the kike trolls and those of Ben Garrison. After all, it was Jews that defaced his works and trolled the shit out of him on 4/pol for years, which made him very angry for quite a while. Then he (in my opinion) had a eureka moment where he just decided the best way to deal with this bullshit was just to ignore it and go about doing what he does best: drawing political cartoons that address issues he sees as relevant to the times, which not coincidentally, is exactly what this Manntoon does as well. I know you and Ben have ideological differences, but the interesting thing (at least to me) is that your message in this particular piece is nearly identical to that of several of Ben's cartoons from earlier this year. I only mention this in passing because I find it interesting that you both (as do I) find the sheer insanity of post-modernist relativism, subjectivism, and nihilism worthy of satire, and that you have both been victims of Jewish shenanigans. Regardless, I'll just pass along our daily reminder that your work is greatly appreciated by those of us who actually aren't insane. Cheers, bro.

As an old fart just visiting I have to agree with AWM. There is an old Holla Forums rule….lurk more.
When someone with some serious wisdom arrives we should listen more and speak less.

Too often we are ruled by anger and let our emotions take control. A great many times it's best not to react, but to listen to what is being said. There is still a great deal to learn and we can't do that with closed minds and by rejecting the very people who help us the most.

Yeah, I'm hoping someday Ben G. will have another "eureka moment" and realize that I had nothing to do with all that horrible trolling he endured. At present, he utterly despises me, which is rather a shame, as I'm not at all the person he has convinced himself that I am. I view outsider artists as a fraternity
and feel it's ultimately wasteful for any unfounded animosity to exist. I wasn't really active on the social side of the Internet until fairly recently and only found out about people defacing Ben's fine work with images clipped from my cartoons years after the fact. I
recently made an attempt to publicly denounce the trolling activity and heartily promote Ben and his work, but he's far too bitter now to acknowledge it. I keep telling everyone to lay off him and let him continue in peace with his important pro-Trump series but the harpies who delight in tormenting him continue. I don't fault him for his feelings and fully realize that, at this point in time, it wouldn't even be wise for him to show me any favor as it would only make him a choice target for further hammering by the "traditional enemy". Ben has been dodging that aspect of his own saga for some time but will, very likely, have to eventually face it. For now, he sidesteps the sticky puddles of (((ooze))) but in time they will spread and flood his world like quicksand and he'll have to make that life or death decision. Perhaps then, and only then, he'll be willing to give yours truly a fair hearing.

There's definitely some of that going on…sad little shits who get an ego boost from trolling a legend.

The direction Ben has been going lately is closer and closer to us, so soon he'll probably start lurking.
Hell, a year from now he'll post Ben-original merchant pictures all day every day.
just look at the nose of the shark.

as for accusations of plagiarism, well…

Yeah, there's several of Ben's toons that appear to have been "inspired" by my old stuff … here's a few more that are quite similar … but, hey, I don't care … Ben's in a much better position to make hay with them so why not? The funny thing is, I strongly suspect that he's the kind of fellow who would absolutely bristle and storm if you even quietly tried to get him to admit he ever lifted anyone else's ideas. Ben's got a bit of a too-structured old fuddy duddy quality that I personally find quaint, but I can see how younger folks might interpret as "ripe for pranking"… like the kids who torment an old guy on their block just to hear him bellow "Get off my lawn, you hooligans!" Ben's got real talent and like it's been said here, he appears to be evolving … I believe his best and most meaningful work is still ahead.

Actually, Ben seems to have lightened up a lot in the last year or so. He doesn't take himself so seriously anymore.

He realized that most of us are actual fans of his work and not ironic dickheads.

Aren't a lot of those very common political cartoon themes though? Slaying a dragon, grim reaper doing some reaping, random talk show pushing whatever agenda, riding a train to your doom… very generic, to be honest, and it's nothing out of ordinary that there is similarities in symbolism between cartoonists.

Sounds like you're trying to make some kind of bone of contention out of some very subtle statements and observations. I never made any claim of theft or plagiarism … I merely said they were "similar" or "appeared inspired by" … the fact that many of the depicted art pieces have the exact same perspective and many precise embellishing elements suggests that it may be more than coincidence. I'm a fan of Ben's work and have already stated that if he did base a few pieces on my work, I didn't care in the least, so If you're looking to make some kind of issue out of this, you're definitely barking up the wrong tree. Now, with that having been said, you could have made a much more valid point, that the themes depicted were common for political cartoonists, had you presented samples of ANY other such lone artist's work that specifically included "Slaying a dragon, grim reaper doing some reaping, random talk show pushing whatever agenda and riding a train to your doom". If you do decide to undertake such a task, you may find that your eagerly shared assumptions about political cartooning are less real than imagined.

You make one mean point - the symbolism is very common, but now that I'm looking up political cartoons on Google image search with some specific search terms - "political cartoon dragon" and "political cartoon reaper" - there aren't many with the same perspective - if any! The perspective certainly betrays an influence, I didn't even think about it before you brought it up - I'm no artist!

"THE SAGGY MERCHANT"

kek

Amazing work

Saved. Thank you as always AWM.

10/10 amazing

Love it, but…

Now don't take this the wrong way, as I'm not trying to be an art critic here, and I have zero artistic talent myself. Nonetheless, Hillary is old and ugly as sin. Remember all the fun you had a few days ago aging that 127-year-old kike? Well I think you should do the same to this bitch. She is, after all, nearly on death's doorstep by all appearances.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Well, there's reality and illusion and when aging politicians are campaigning they're in full illusion mode, all trussed and painted up like Babylonian hookers. The Hillary I depicted here is the popular perception of a glossy, well-sandpapered public candidate and not the actual withered hag that slogs around her own private lair. I threw in as many gullies and crevices as are allowable given that scenario.

Nailed it, in my opinion

Perfect

Did some more work on this one … this is the final version.

OOPs … last one has a mistake … use this one…

Another masterpiece

there should definitely be a diazepam pen sticking out of her (half kidding, your work is fine, I've gotta come up with some useful criticism though)

This. Even without going as far as , it captures her vile nature perfectly.

great work

SOME VARIATIONS ON A THEME …

all my keks

I love these!

Awesome

How about a pic on how comparing us to the rest of the (((internet))), wyatt?

*a pic on how we are compared to the rest of the jewified internet

That would make a good, informative essay or mag article but, as described, doesn't make for a very compelling one panel image.You guys know a hell of a lot more about board culture and Holla Forums people than yours truly … remember, I just got here. I still don't know what "sage" means, f''chrissakes. I've got shills insulting me with words like that and I don't even understand 'em. So why don't one of you guys help out with the elite propaganda arm of this revolutionary wave and write an insightful "inside look" at what's going on here for the rest of the world to savor? That would actually be a very important project.

By the way, the above image is a slightly more detailed version of the BILL and HILL cartoon.

Typing sage in the email field of your post prevents the thread from bumping (rising to the top of the thread catalog) as happens without it.
Also mentioning sage in your message is a pretty much a way to tell the OP, the creator of the thread, that you feel like the thread is shit.

sage is for when people don't want to bump the thread with their posts. It also works as a complaint. If you got the spare time to lurk a bit longer 'round these here places, you'll soon understand a lot more about us.

This is why we left; because some clueless fuck sold us all out for 2/10 would not bang pussy.

Whoops, forgot this too.

Now, it should go through. I wonder (((who))) is keeping this from going through.

I just wanted to say that your art has given me chuckles and morale boosts for years now. Thank you.

The top part is true, a lot of the bottom is fanfic. We would have loved to have had a confirmed kill or attempted suicide from the tumblr raid, but nothing ever came of it. For that to be included, taints the rest of the bottom half.

I dunno how much all that internet drama is gonna help AWM here.

It really won't. He's seen more stuff in real life from the movement back then than we could imagine happening in e-slapfight space

Ah, Laddie … some of my best stories from those golden, youthful days are so incredible you absolutely wouldn't believe 'em … Hell, I was there, know they're true and I still don't believe 'em … or believe I'm here to tell 'em. You might recall someone asking me to tell the story about a comrade losing a body part in a messy street confrontation … I don't feel it's right for me to share that one since the victim may not want the details revealed, but I can tell you we were soundly outnumbered and pursued in a car and had I not done some ultra-fancy stunt driving that pretty much rivaled the chase scene in "Bullitt", we would have definitely been murdered. At any rate, I'm going to take another break from the action here for a spell … I just wanted to get a few Bill and Hillary images in motion while those pesky Email and leaked document scandals are still threatening to burst all over her … Thanks again, guys … talk to ya later. ''Here's a final version of this one … I just couldn't quit playing with debauched old Bill's wrinkles and age spots.

chan culture is to keep normies out. Whenever a raid or something happens, anons always claim to be the reddit or 9gag army or something, so they get blamed as a bonus.

Actually, Ben Garrison wrote a book that talks about his battle with the chans and is a good primer on them. It's at Amazon. Knowyourmeme.com is also a great place to learn what things like sage mean. I use it all the time.

Broadly speaking, anons try "to become the jew" and subvert the narrative via memes and infographics without them knowing "the internet hate machine", as the media calls us, is behind them. When it comes to memeing and spreading them, anons are the best in the world. No other group comes close. They're also frighteningly good at doxing. Anons are always the first to dig up information on somebody like spiderman who climbed the Trump tower. They found his youtube before we even knew his name. If you ever look at Holla Forums on 4 chan, all it takes is the slightest crumb of information about somebody….a picture, a name, a partial photo, anything…and there'll be an user that recognizes them or the location and they get doxed, and their lives possibly ruined. It has to be seen to be believed. Anons on Holla Forums try to destroy people "for the lulz", they can *never* be trusted. Holla Forums is mellower, but there is always crossover. Unfortunately, it's not safe to post any personal info, or to trust anons in general to have any human decency. Sounds horrible, but I think others will back me up on that.
tl;dr
We are weaponized autists.

And it was comedy gold for any regulars here… it's just so funny seeing a middle aged man trying to learn our online culture.

Thanks. These Bill and Hillary cartoons are great.

This is a shit meme.
fuck off weebfaggot

He learned a lot, too. You should see him banter with his fans on twitter. He *gets* it now.

Yes, I know… Garrison has been with us for some time now… and now he's one of us

great movie

New fags REEEEEE

Wasn't A Wyatt Mann confirmed to be some mainstream cartoonist who hung around with Patton Oswalt and wasn't even racist?

Jesus, he's changed a lot. I'm glad he finally embraced it.

JUST HAD TO KNOCK OUT A QUICK ONE ABOUT THE MILWAUKEE RIOTS …

That has already been addressed like four or five times already.

A Wyatt Mann is that you?

Did a lot more work on this pup … use this one.

Thanks

Great work

that one's much better, awesome. it feels so good to have steaming fresh OC served up during a feast of happenings.

made me kek

could use a bit more blood and stolen shit… not to mention a dead guy in the bottom right corner.

A Wyatt Man is really here. I remember being a kid and seing your comics.. now you come here to 8ch.. not even sure what to say.

We need to break the PC narrative of being forced to walk on eggshells, so you're always welcome here.

Read the fucking thread, retard

I'm glad not many anons know that AWM is here among us. If word got out, this thread would be flooded with ungrateful 4/pol/ faggots.

another gem from The Legend
Thanks, Nick

PUT A LITTLE MO EBONICS IN DE POME.

I wonder how many people see this thread in the catalog and assume it's about that weeb from TRS?

Maybe he's good for something after all…

kek

very nice.

All I can figure is people are so used to seeing threads with an AWM thumbnail that it has gone under the radar.

I would *assume* that on halfchan it would instantly become a shitshow, but who knows.

honestly it's a testament to our little corner of the internet that it's only been raided as lightly as it has been. none of you have been faggots and advertised it everywhere, either.

I love you faggots and yes I'm drunk.

"sweetened" this image a bit …

you're missing "Cattle futures" but beyond that, great!

That's the curse of trying to detail the crimes of Hillary Clinton on a sheet of standard size typing paper … there just isn't enough room … to fully and accurately chronicle this monster's myriad of illegal activities I'd have to use a king-size bed sheet to render the image.

have you ever thought about getting into quilting? you could make millions….

Hey, I think you've got something there … a massive football field sized quilt featuring an ever growing number of stitched panels depicting Mann's many Negro themed cartoons … like the A.I.D.S. Quilt … only we call it the "Spades Quilt" . (rimshot)

kek
this is getting really good
AWM, you ever look yourself up on know your meme? I can't believe it was just 2 years ago we were still trying to figure out who did your 'toons.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/a-wyatt-mann

Holy..I didn't even realize Gas the Kikes, Race War Now was from AWM!

Encyclopedia Dramatica has been updated with this thread, too…kek
encyclopediadramatica.se/A_wyatt_mann

If anybody is interested in AWM vs reality, this is a great thread
thebeerbarrel.net/threads/a-wyatt-mann-vs-reality.25273/

Nice.

These chimpouts sure are getting more and more violent. It's amazing to see how many pathetic self hating whites join these savages in chimping out. Soon these whites that think they are allies of the nigger will be enriched as well.

I'm glad I don't live close to such massive packs of niggers like in Milwaukee. I can say if they tried to rip me out of my car like they were ripping white people out of cars in Milwuakee they would be dead niggers pretty quick though. This is the whole reason I carry a gun.

DID SOME MORE DETAILING ON THIS ONE …

TRANSFER FLAW ON LAST ONE … USE THIS UPGRADES VERSION.

The way you capture ebonics and the groid mindset are, in themselves masterful. Thank you AWM.

Out of curiosity… what software do you use to scan and improve these?

Nuthin' special … a standard scanner and an old now defunct retouching program called "Microsoft Picture It".

I was reading one of the Northwest Front books a while back (whatever Holla Forumsacks think of doing it for real, or of Covington, a bit of escapism is sometimes needed). One part makes an aside about how the nigger always thinks that perfect pronunciation makes him intelligent.
I often see it on British TV, the ones they get on the news always sound like they're trying to outdo the stereotyped gentleman, and talk as slow as fuck.

Holy shit… even Microsoft Paint is more current than that, and MS Paint is a piece of shit by today's standards…

Over the years I've learned to just "go with what you know" and have seen ample evidence that stellar results often have more to do with the vision and skill of the operator than how many bells and whistles a state-of-the-art program can provide. An old, seasoned hand at anything develops a formidable bag of tricks, cheats and shortcuts that can leave a far better outfitted novice in the dust. Experience is everything.

Great work.

Definitely the truth. It's working out great for you. Everyone I've shared these cartoons with loves them. People already familiar with your art instantly recognize it's your work.

Hey AWM, do you know anything about Yakub or the 'whites evolved from wolves' nonsense? That's something ripe as hell for satirizing.

Truth… G.R.R. Martin, author of the Game of Thrones book series still uses WordStar to write his books.. a DOS program from the 1980s.

But still, I guess this explains why you're so averse to delivering your goods in crisp .png format… your program of choice probably can't do that as well as modern ones. I don't even know what kind of computer you're doing this stuff with.

And yes, I'm the guy who is very anal about image formats, but .png is superior in just about every way.

I'd rather focus on pressing issues … I leave satire of the fringe stuff to the folks who dabble in it.

sdfs

Well, I'll tell ya, Yours truly hails from a wholly "analog" world where if it's reasonably clean and legible, it's good to go … I'd only fret over something like image compression or pixel rates if they would make the work any more comical or relevant. For as long as folks see a Manntoon in its current primitive format and heartily enjoy it, I'll be content. Besides, when one gets too consumed with details and pursuing "perfection", they run the risk of becoming the type of individual Wilde described as "knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing."

Did a few last tweeks on this one … This is the final version.

Yeah we were content with sharing washed out low quality scans for the longest time because that's what we had. These new and updated works are a breath of fresh air.

Nice touch with that BLM shirt

These are amazing. Thanks

I'm sending you a bill for all the wine you made me spit everywhere in laughter.

This is fucking awesome. So appropriate and timely. If only I had the means to hack CNN and place this image on a live feed. Thanks so much, as usual.

you know that the blue fatman on the left is literally trump, right?

putin only cares for himself and russia. he couldn't give a fuck about anyone else, like all russkies.

hello rabbi. running out of ink?

I love it

Sp A Wyatt Mann is actually the REAL Ben Garrison? Our beloved One Man Holocaust?

the time/space continuum breaks down and kek seeps into reality… dear god, and i nearly skipped this thread

I thought you'd get a kick out of this

dailystormer.com/norway-apologizes-after-issuing-le-happy-merchant-credit-card/

Refined the text:

PLAYED WITH THE IMAGE SOME …FINAL VERSION … USE THIS ONE

That incident was funny as fuck… like, who the hell goes "gee, what should I use as clip art for these sunflower seeds?" and then concludes "yep, the hand-rubbing kike is perfect! That really shows what sunflower seeds are about!"

This image is so true.

kinda makes sense.

kek

10/10

AWM, you have brought so much joy, laughter, and reality to my life. You've made me laugh so hard … but you've also hit me hard with the truth.

You've obviously depicted all of our problems so accurately …

So, I was wondering, have you done any drawings showing the other side?

IOW, what is life like in a "White Utopia", or a life free from the hell of diversity?

Whites have become so accustomed to a dysfunctional sick society that I don't even think they know or understand what a healthy white society encompasses. Would love to see that accurately "manned" into their minds …

Thank you, you're the best.

There's really no way to effectively depict a blanket vision of a future "Utopia" when the things that people yearn for in their individual hearts vary so wildly … to a White family living in a neighborhood that is rapidly becoming more dangerous due to burgeoning Black crime, security and freedom from fear would be their most ardent wish. To a small businessman, freedom from crushing regulations and punitive taxes would be a paramount dream … every person has their own notion of what an ideal future would entail and offer … the important thing for now is to keep pointing out the major stumbling blocks to achieving that more ideal environment. I've done a few images like the one seen here that toy with the idea of Utopia but, as stated, I ultimately feel folks all have their own unique vision of that golden dream made real. Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words.

HA! Just realized that I misspelled "Exercise" when I applied font lettering to that last image …here's a corrected one :

usa.gov/register-to-vote
well than we better vote.

That's really insulting to fey, Mann.

The fuck, man. I'm a 275 pound guy and a cigarette will make me throw my guts up.

Yeah, the pic always depresses me when I look at it. Considering her size, it's like she's smoking 20+ cigarettes at once.

I've been mainly lurking these threads, only sticking around to download the new content, but, it is much appreciated. You keep giving us sweet pics.

Thanks. Great work, as always.

By the way, a re-drawn Shlomo and a couple other Mann-toons appear as targets at a shooting range in the new anti-White movie, "Imperium", which stars the Harry Potter kike as an FBI agent who has to stop "Neo-Nazis" from carrying out a terror attack.

Nice

kek

Lost it at "KEEP THOSE TRANSGENDERED FREAKS OUT OF THE LADIES ROOM"

That's great.

Wow, that's quite interesting. Those sneaky jew bastards (movie producers) were smart enough not to copy the Manntoons verbatim, but these are clearly derivative works as you can tell by the obvious resemblance to the originals. Got any clean head-on frame grabs so I can add these to my merchant collection?

Yeah, couldn't be more obvious.

Here's another one they used … what a piss-poor job they did of "disguising" the images by slightly distorting and rubbing dirt on 'em … and their drab version of the merchant has absolutely no "charm" or visual appeal … not even that all-important glint of joyful greed in the eye.

It seems wrong not drop by and post the occasional thanks for all you do AWM. Loving the new artwork here and in pic related.

I noticed that too. Pity you're such a nice goy (sorry, couldn't resist the pun) and didn't claim copyright on this material (although perhaps you still could, not being a kike or a lawyer, I wouldn't know); otherwise you could find an ((attorney)) and file a suit. After all, anytime someone suffers in this country, a greedy hebrew lawyer is entitled to enrichment.

this is why I love this faggot. He gets straight to the fucking point with a single sentence. No elaboration required. NAILED IT

But here's where we're fated to always have the last laugh … like I just mentioned in a post on the Stormer site, these pansies are so utterly cursed with political correctness that, even in their attempt to shock the audience with the evil nature of the Neo-Nazi mindset, they couldn't bring themselves to depict the Negro and Hebe with classic stereotypical features … notice that they actually labored to make the images LESS offensive by toning down the darkey's flivver lips and Shlomos lengthy hooked beak … thus crippling the impact of their own point. Amazing, is it not?

Thanks for the kind words. The new Goad book is absolutely great and will be officially released very soon … I'd heartily suggest everyone pick this one up … no writer has ever so thoroughly skewered this whiny new breed of soiled diaper prog-tots.

Great work

I love it.

Did some more detailing … final version

Nice catch.

more original content? You're being extremely generous, AWM. I'll do my best to help get this out there.

In that case … here's the cleanest version to date …I did a little more detailing .. Thanks

I saw you did the cover for Goads new book, AWM.

nice

kek, great work.

Need to tweet that at BLM accounts.

This is awesome, A Wyatt still making these after all these years.

Also laughing at the spanish.
-t puertorican

That webm. If there was any doubt Trump isn't redpilled on the jews. He only made them family today so he could do to them what they do to others.

Fucking kek. That's hilarious

Great work

Mein sides

Bless you, sir. AWM truly is one of us.

Did some more detailing on this one …

Nice. Looks great

"inpenetrable" Just a lil' improvement. We all screw that up sometimes.

Thanks much for catchin' that … here's the corrected image, everyone.

May wanna check that again. Still says impenetetrable :^)

I beleieve it's OK now , Impenetrable, according to the online dictionary, means "impassable" which is what I was going for … I did have it mispelled when you alerted me… thanks again for that.

i actually laughed out loud at this one

Oh yeah, you are right.

For some reason I thought it was IN instead of IM. My spelling isn't what it used to be

Boy, Hellary's big alt-right speech was a real dud … the brief bit of dialogue in the satirical cartoon I did yesterday would have made a far more compelling case than her whole tired, droning presentation…. and like one astute observer commented: "Clinton was addressing a crowd of literally tens of people." The charade is really coming apart at the seams … the Democrats have no scope, no grandeur, no numbers, no momentum … the glowing press accounts are a tower of lies. Massive cheating will be their only salvation.

It's also worth noting that in his most recent rally, Trump made a big point about how all the establishment has left at this point is calling people racists. And then Hillary did her alt-right speech pretty much right after that and used the word "racist" maybe 50 times in a 30 minute speech - she really fell flat in every way.

quick reminder, if you want to save all the new AWM material, use ChanThreadWatch:

github.com/SuperGouge/ChanThreadWatch/releases

8ch.net/awyattmann/catalog.html

Yep. over 2 hours late to give a weak, low energy 30 minute speech.

This is beyond your ordinary banter… no, this is quantum banter! Holy fucking #REKT, mulatto mystery meat was blown the fuck out!

AWM has been giving quantum bantz since before it was even cool.

DECIDED TO PUT SOME SUBTLE KEBAB COLORING ON THE MUTANT SINCE THEY'RE ALL THE RAGE NOW …

Top kek

Did a little more refining on these two …final versions …use these. And with that I'll be taking another break from the board for a spell … see ya'll sometime down the road unless there's some sudden big press item that requires some urgent Manntooning, like that irresistable Milwaukee habbenin' … Thanks, guys.

It's kinda crazy how prevalent AWMs cartoons have been throughout the years. They're true counter culture and truly anti-establishment. One of the biggest political artists ever?

Thanks again AWM, looking forward to your return.

Hopefully you had the chance to check out Sam Hyde's shaohing of your buddy from Buzzfeed. If not, and you see this, make sure you do.

Before I take a break, I've got one more image to share …ever since Hellary gave her lame ALT - RIGHT speech, the media is going wild trying to describe and define us … I figured it's a great time for us to start defining ourselves. HAIL THE "LAND OF THE REEEE AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE !"

ALTERNATE TEXT

NO CUX

Out-fucking-standing! My sincere thanks, kind sir.

That's awesome. Thanks

kek glad I scrolled up. I was so amazed by the awesome new pepe cartoons, that I almost missed these. Thanks again. Have a great break.

lol'd, good one m8.

SO YA LIKED THE "REEEE" GAG, EH? … PLEASE DON'T ENCOURAGE ME … ONCE YOU GET ME STARTED, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS … HERE'S ANOTHER ONE JUST FOR YOU …

Jesus christ, I'm fucking dying here…

Well thanks for letting us know you won't be gone long.

Praise kek, these are hilarious.

OkAY, KIDS … HERE ARE A FEW QUICK VARIATIONS ON THE "PEPE WITH GUN" THEME … YOU CAN PUT YOUR OWN TEXT ON THEM, ETC. THERE'S ALSO A "WAVING PEPE". I'M GONNA TRY AND GET OUT OF HERE AGAIN FOR A WHILE. LATER.

FUN EXAMPLE :

Well done, sir, and a fine example to show the kids how it's done.

kek

These are great. Thanks.

So much meme making potential here

These new Pepes are excellent
well done

Thanks, lad.

Do that.

See you.

I legitimately laughed out loud at this.
Unexpected kek

I never ever could have imagined this happening.

This is amazing. This is like growing up and facing a final battle and having a hero from childhood show up and give you extra guns.

These are fucking garbage. shoo, shoo, you A Wyatt Mann imposter. Still nobody is buying these threads.
(((NEW OC))) two days ago and nobody gives a fuck because they know you are a fake
gtfo

and take your roboshill fan boys with you

some of those tracking ninja mossad high res shlomos ready for shooping

bah that devil one is shit my apologies

Hi Cracker Joe

Here's my version of it.

ty sir

bah it keeps posting some random shit too

Any criticizing post made against this imposter is flooded with walls of text or spamming of forced ((OC))
Very sad.
You are duplicating posts and I'm sure your JIDF employer doesn't pay for that you lazy heebs.

Does anybody else remember when the JIDF shills used to be semi-competent? I guess all the ones without taysachs are busy shilling against Trump.

Great rhetoric, kiddo.

If you're still lurking, can you make a version with "they call us the alt-right", since the label was mostly forced by the jewish press.

come on man almost all the letters are there even

or just use a font

or go away

have a rare 16bit merchant

whats that from?

Kill yourself, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_II

Check the archive thread

>>>/awyattmann/1

You're spamming these for nothing.

Nice. Love these pepe cartoons

THAT is really nice. Thank you, good lad.

Pretty good

but of course, our memes bend reality

First ever "front facing Shlomo"

Great one!

mind=blown

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Terrific thing is, jews don't even look one little bit better in real.

Did some more detailing on this guy … use this one

the original mann was a fucking kike…

That's got to be about the laziest bit of shilling we've had around here to date … it doesn't even make sense. Tsk, Tsk …I suppose you panic wracked Hillary fans are so dispirited by her floundering campaign that, like her, you can't muster any energy. Why bother then? Really … it just makes you look weak and pathetic.

Looks great

Frontal merchant is… unsettling.

Here's an old one I have, some user made.

Terrifying. Well done.

kek

All these scheming jews sitting around a table. Hilarious

Where is the diversity goy? OV VEY!

gud 1 m8

have some rare pepes

I made a change on the text to mock the 1 race libshits. I still feel something's missing. Maybe a taunt?

These are simply amazing. Really love them, and they will come in quite handy. I wish I could buy you a beer, my friend. You have put a smile on my face many, many times. Please keep up the good work. All the best…

It's the little things.

Hi AWM,

I'm a big fan of your work. Out of curiousity, have you ever done a comic with a picture of an aboriginal before?

source for the vid?

how many people do the splc have?

pretty funny how all 100 articles about he "alt-right" feature some yid from the splc as some kind of expert, whilst never defining the SPLC

A. Wyatt "Master of the Aryan race" "Awakening the Aryan people" Mann

jewgle 911thology, the explanation seems quite plausible

I generally do panels dealing with modern societal themes so abos wouldn't figure in … I did do this mag illo long ago that depicted something along those lines …

Very nice. Can you do a version as the "Elders of Zion", maybe with a stack of paper marked "Protocols" in front of them?

The 9/11 "mini nukes" stuff is disinfo spread by shills like (((Gordon Duff))).
takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm
archive.is/7CVoA

"The New Pearl Harbor" is the best documentary on the physical aspect of 9/11, and, despite some minor flaws, "Missing Links" (embed) is still the best on who did it Israel.

Nice

kek these are great

Neat

The "generic" version of the council that has no text or captions is intended for clever meme wizards to "customize" any way they like … an Elders theme could be pretty handily achieved by merely painting some black frocks on the figures and pasting the desired documents on the table. The other day I released an image that had a caption that read "We're called the alt-right" … soon thereafter I had a fellow request that I make one that reads " They call us the alt-right " … you can see where I'm going with this, I'm sure. I can work to serve the viewers here a tasty meal but I can't chew it for them … there's a point where the kids who look at the pieces I post and have ideas on how to embellish them, have to roll up their sleeves and do some of the lifting. That's the central point to what we're doing here … applying our individual skills and visions to achieve unique results. This is digital weapon building by committee. If you think it, you can build it. Now, with that said, your idea is a great one so I'm now asking you to show me an Elders of Zion image with the Protocols in view sometime soon.

GREAT CONCEPT … BUT IT DOES NEED A SNIDE "BACKHANDED SWIPE" TO PUT IT OVER … AND YOU NEED TO ESTABLISH THAT WE'RE TALKIN' ABOUT THE FUTURE … HERE'S HOW I WOULD HAVE DONE IT …

kek

Nice work

I understand where you're coming from completely, but I'm not good enough with photoshop to do that. Hopefully somebody who is does it.

Best I can do is drop Shlomo into other images, like with these.

Bravo, lad ! From the time I first saw your oven image weeks ago, I felt that it was the cleverest application of any of the color Shlomos that I've seen to date.

What do you think of native americans, A. Wyatt Mann? I think that generally they tend to be fine, despite the general wewuz attitude some of them have. Catholic and Protestant natives tend to be fairly fine, and they're not total subhumans like niggers or spics…

Thanks for the kind words, AWM. It means a lot coming from Shlomo's creator.

it's probably just me, but I think the originals look more authentic

this is no criticism of you, obviously, since you dun them both

does anyone have an archive of all the originals?

did you do the holy holohaux comic? that one is great too

holy shit!!!

1/3rd of niggers are in prison, yet they STILL commit 55% of the murders?

anyone good with math that can work out how many % of the murders they would commit if none were in jail?

I used this argument on a christfag, and they jumped straight to the "it was only the group of jews he was talking to at the time" response

how can this be countered?

top fucking kek

it's not mini-nukes, it's underground maxi-nukes

thre were distinctive seismic signatures of nukes at the times the 3 buildings fell

the rubble burned for weeks(is this normal?)

many first responders died of cancer

there is a nuclear treaty on peacetime use

the site was called ground zero, a term only used for the epicentre of a nuclear explosion prior to this

made some PNG templates, kinda rushed it so not cropped.

made a cuck version of the last one.

uh, racist and sexist much?

Hey Mann, I was wondering about your avatar over on the Stormer. It looks like part of a much larger image to me, and I envision it to be a Confederate zombie. Maybe it's just a soldier, but the skin color looked a bit green to me, which is why I thought it might be a zombie. Am I right about it being part of a bigger picture, and if so, can we see it?

Also, somewhere out there is a t-shirt that depicts the "day of the rope" and it has a hangman's noose being held by a Klansman (I think) and a Confederate flag in the background. I neglected to save this image, so if anyone has it, I would greatly appreciate a repost. Anyway, I think it's a great concept, and one that might make a nice subject idea for your work: that being that there should be a day of reckoning for all the SJWs, Jews, niggers, etc. Any thoughts?

Thanks as always for all your work!

The Manntoons were initially created to
address urgent societal threats from active
and growing groups with excessive power
or numbers. Indians, like Eskimos, aren't a real menace at present so they weren't included.

Yes, that's a Confederate Zombie image … the full drawing shows him climbing out the earth with the caption. "The South Shall Rise .. surprise, surprise." It's an exclusive image that I've never shared. I'm currently holding it back for a debut when there's some notable "Dixie related" event or headline … like if the govt. weasels proudly announce any more rebel flag banning.

nice

Mate, that frog looks nothing like Pepe. Your brilliant original works and characters make your work distinct, not these cheap copies of memes.

What a presumptuous ass you are … where do you see "Pepe" printed anywhere on this cartoon? … this happens to be KeKe, Pepe's cousin … and it looks EXACTLY like Keke. Get educated, you ignorant douchebag.

… And what a presumptuous ass you are, as well … where do you see "A Wyatt Mann" printed anywhere on this cartoon? … this happens to be drawn by B. Quyatt Mann, Wyatt's cousin … Do your research you ignorant Yidshill !

Awesome

An artist can create whatever he wants. If he is enjoying himself, why complain about it? A lot of us also enjoy this art. If it's not for you, it's not for you. That's the beauty of art, it is subjective.

Just give up.

I wish the real A Wyatt Mann would actually one day post on 8ch and fuck your shit up.

Silly, pointless Yidshill splattering … serves no purpose … achieves nothing at all … why do they bother? And they wonder why they're universally shunned and despised.

He should post his social security ID and his credit card number here, ain't no other way we can be sure he is who he says he is…

Rekt

DUDE MANSON LMAO

srly tho wtf is up with this shit

Yeah, nothin' odd about that … we're old friends … here's a picture Charlie once drew of me … and John Wayne Gacy and Richard Ramirez and Henry Lee Lucas and Ken Bianchi …

kek why do you give your personal info. to serial killers?
you know Manson almost got out in 2012 and might have wanted a place to stay.
great stuff though, what a surprise.

TOO WEIRD TO LIVE, TOO RARE TO DIE

…and Herb Mullin and Ottis Toole and Danny Rolling and Lawrence Bittaker and Bill Bonin …
I've got tons of this stuff. I've long been considered one of the world's leading authorities on serial killers. I told you guys before … this AWM thing was always just a minor sideline. I had a lot of amazing things going on a couple of decades back. I even had a scary series of encounters with Larry "Pliers" Bittaker before his arrest. He was stalking a girl I was living with … she wound up testifying against him at trial but we became friends later anyway. He wound up sending me all his personal trial documents. A massive batch of goods since his was the most expensive and elaborate criminal trial in L.A. history at the time. He tried to get his infamous van, "Murder Mack" released to me but it didn't work out. I was corresponding with all these guys before anyone thought to do it so I managed to scoop all the good stuff they were hoarding before the "Murderabilia" craze hit much later.

Charlie would have been welcome … I had other original "Manson Family" members visit and stay … didn't you see the picture some shill posted above of me with "Blue' (Sandy Good)? She was his chief spokesman throughout the trial.

That shit is massively interesting to me, I hadn't seen that and even if I had probably wouldn't have believed you two were quite familiar with each-other until seeing all this art.
Are you aware of the work of Peter Sotos? Makes interesting "music" and visual magazine style things.

You realize that Manson was just an Mk-Ultra'd CIA patsy and Anton Lavey was also tied to the Pesidio military base and all of its paedophilic shenanigans? Zeena LaVey literally said that her dad was a paedophile… There are pictures of you with these people, what the fuck man…

That whole wierdo counterculture was literally engineered by the CIA.

As a man who dabbled in the occult, can you maybe give us young Holla Forumsacks some insight into why you were involved with these satanists…

That's all ridiculous psychobabble that sounds very much like the splattering of a shill … nice try … get lost.

were you familiar with this guy?? Are you a satanist yourself?? This guy was bro's with your satanic brethren LaVey

Peter's part of my old circle. I never knew him well but did take the portrait of him that appears in the book "Art that Kills" . i was always kind of the unofficial lensman for the gang.back then.

I was a close associate of Doc LaVey but was the most "secular" of all his friends … I wasn't a "ritualist", which at that stage of his life, Doc found rather refreshing, for he had grown to rather enjoy occasionally escaping all the "cape and candle" trappings and just pursuing subjects like old torch songs, film noir, sideshows and vaudeville, all of which i was a virtual scholar in …we spent countless hours performing obscure tunes from the golden era in his music room … he would noodle and yours truly would warble from evening to daybreak. some of the most pure, unbridled fun I've ever had.

Part 1youtube.com/watch?v=PWn7VDHE2TE&feature=related

Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=pWhQrhiSabw&feature=related

Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=jVfFJZsjm3U&feature=related

LIKE NIGGA, ARE YOU SERIOUS WTF

You satanists seriously make me wan't to reconsider internet nazism

So Stanton has a rape charge dismissed and that's somehow proof that his grandfather was involved in CIA child abuse rings? You're really lousy at this shilling business, fella … why not pull over and let your rabbi drive for a while.

ahahaha ok buddy. Call me a Jew shill. I got facts and If any of you Holla Forumsacks are curious about this shit I'll go into detail

This should be good …this asshat thinks he's really got some hot stuff going on here …if he had a flyspeck's worth of real insight into the LaVey legacy he'd know that neither Acquino nor Stanton have any standing whatsoever in the LaVey realm. Acquino broke away to form his own group and was a LaVey rival for decades and Stanton fell completely out of favor with the entire occult scene long ago due to drug excesses and erratic behavior. If that's the caliber of your big expose it's about as sensational and damaging as a Weekly World News cover. You're so lame that I just have to ask … is this the notorious psycho "Smiley" who's gracing this page with so much pointless drivel? This is about on par with some of his convoluted claptrap.

I'm almost certain that other Holla Forumsacks reading this shit will be alarmed by your suspect history. Rubbing shoulders with CIA-Satanists is fucked up

Interesting stuff.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's the schizophrenic tranny owner of the /fringe/ board "smiley" again. I can tell by how he spams posts instead of putting all his psycho nonsense into one post. I knew this would happen when he made this post on his other proxy. Same spammy post style, same complaint about how the originals are so much better than the new high res toons.

It's already been said 6 million times, but you should really write a book.

Did you know James Mason?

As someone who was around then, any thoughts on the theory that the (((media))) drummed up the whole "satanic panic" to keep attention off of jews and jewish ritual murder?

Nick looks like the dude from the film the big Lebowski.

I know James well from correspondence over the years … fine, thoughtful fellow … The satanic panic always seemed to be a money windmill to me … during that period there were loads of "experts" making tons of cash by giving seminars to police departments and other official organizations nationwide …they would show slides of roadkill lying near a highway underpass where some metalheads would leave graffitti and tell the audiences that the symbols and dead animals were solid evidence of satanic ritual slaughter and other such hysterical garbage. My girlfriend and I were filmed at the 8/8/88 event in San Francisco by Geraldo's cameramen and they used the footage of us yocking it up backstage with friends, during the opening segment to his cornball Satanic TV special. Just as they showed us on the screen, Rivera's narration inferred that we were "satanic breeders" who purposely made children for ritual slaughter. We fell off the couch laughing at that one … primarily because one of the chief reasons we had been attracted to one another is neither of us wanted any kids.

Why would anybody be surprised that AWM has eclectic friends? The man's an artist, not a priest.

I'm really enjoying your work outside of the AWM stuff, Nick. It's absolutely fascinating. That Pogo/Nick painting is jaw dropping.

Something I forgot to mention …there is one Jew cabal/satanic panic connection I know of … in my film, Speak of the Devil, I show clips of several phony baloney "victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse" telling some of their tall tales …one such gal who really made the talk show rounds was a dowdy frump who called herself Lauren Stratford (real name: Laurel Rose Wilson). She claimed she was raped repeatedly as a child by a coven who would place her in a barrel and during the course of an evening, only open the container to toss ritually slaughtered babies in on top of her. Well, she got exposed as a fake in time and vanished for a while. When she next surfaced she was working for the Holocaust museum industry posing as a camp survivor ..they used her to provide fake testimony that another phony survivor named Binjamin Wilkomirski was an old camp-mate after his personal saga came under fire by scholars. Eventually Binji and Stratford had to flee the scene but they did manage to bilk everyone for a fortune in speaking fees. The (((Museum staff))) absolutely had to know that these two were phony, but the press never made a major issue of it so they got to skate with their deception, as usual.

kek that's hilarious, but you might have given a new argument to our semitic friends: "See? Jerry Rivers exposed him as a satanic breeder 30 years ago! There are probably Illuminati sigils hidden in all his cartoons, better not spread them."

I'm sure one of them is watching the special on jewtube right now, trying to isolate the clip.

First I've heard of that one, but I can't say I'm surprised. A jew could never let someone with the willingness to tell such outrageous stories go to waste, even if they are a goy.

Interesting to read the latest posts, to say the least, didn't know AWM had such a history with the eccentric underbelly of America… coincidentally enough, I myself gravitated towards reading up on LaVey, as well as various serial killers and occultists, and this was well before I was even mildly interested in politics - yet now I'm a white nationalist, posting here…

Some people have never actually done anything themselves, they've never talked to all kinds of freaks or gone on an adventure or really done anything but shitpost. So they find it very weird that AWM might hang out with some interesting people.

Austria starts war against protestant nations along with the Holy Roman Empire and Bavaria against France and the Dutch.
For more, read up on this topic as it led to the Peace of Westphalia; the birth of the concept of sovereign state.

The Austrians attack themselves after Hussars robbed a peasant of a cartload of booze, and Freikorps (divisions composed of criminals, mercenaries, deserters, and so on) demanded they get a share. The hussars chased the Freikorps away, but some of the Freikorps came back at night screaming "Turks! Turks!".
This supposedly brought about a great big commotion among the two divisions stationed near by and spread to a nearby transport teams.
The turks then used this to there advantage by attacking the rear and burnt down the town of Karansebes.

Austria declares war against Serbia, which leads to Russian mobilisation, that was warned by Russia, in which they said that the mobilisation was against Austro-Hungary, and since Germany had promised to protect Austro-Hungary, declares war on Russia, which leads to the French obligatorily declaring war on Germany French also had a lot of economic interests in Russia too, which led to the Germany invading Luxembourg and Belgium (refused transit rights), the latter of which brought Britain to be obligated to join the war.

Either way, Austria starts a war and Germany gets blamed for the great war and gets totally kiked.

Hitler was born in Austria, and starts another war.

AUSTRIA: THE ORIGINAL SHITPOSTER, AND ETERNAL KIKE

Perhaps the most unique friend I ever had was Johnny Eck, the legendary “Half-Man” human oddity who starred in the 1932 film “Freaks”. Johnny was born with nothing below his midsection and had to learn to walk on his hands. As a major sideshow attraction he got to travel and perform all over, astounding audiences with acrobatics, magic tricks and his impressive skills as artist and musician. Due to his remarkable spirit and determination, he lived a rich, full life but he was often swindled by agents and handlers in his heyday, so as an elderly man he was resigned to living modestly in a Baltimore suburb. When Johnny first settled into his lifetime residence, the neighborhood was clean and homogenous but as time went on Blacks began encroaching on the area and soon his White neighbors all fled. Many folks tried to coax Johnny into moving away but he had spent years tailoring his home and art studio to meet his specific needs and didn’t feel up to going through that again so he toughed it out. Sadly, he had to give up his favorite pastime of sunning himself on his front stoop with his little dog Major because the dusky neighborhood children would cruelly taunt and toss objects at them. Johnny supported himself by being a ‘screen painter” which was an old folk art tradition unique to the Baltimore area … locals would take window screens and paint quaint, elaborate nature scenes like meadows, forests or waterfalls on them … when the painted screens were placed back into their window or door frames, they would resemble a traditional canvas painting to those viewing them from an outside distance but for the homeowner peering through the backside they still had the properties of an unpainted screen and the brightly lit outside world was still viewable, thus the painted screens provided a type of security, as well. Johnny was considered a master of this art form
and spent his days on the floor of his studio quietly engaging in this craft with the ever present Major comically slung around his neck like a canine collar. Even in his advanced age, Johnny was a vibrant, cheerful soul who had spent a lifetime overcoming obstacles and still took delight in simple pleasures. As a filmmaker, I happened to be generating a pretty good amount of money at that time, so I got in the habit of routinely sending Johnny a one hundred dollar bill to help him along. He was always exceedingly grateful and rewarded me by sending loads of autographed items. Everything drastically changed when two young Black thugs broke into Johnny’s home and roughed him up while robbing him. One of the bandits actually sat on him, pinning him to the floor while the other ransacked his living quarters. They stripped him of all his most treasured possessions including a rare antique pistol. Johnny was never the same after that … he put up a brave front, but his once optimistic core became sullen and bitter and he
died a short while thereafter from a malady not found in any medical textbooks … Johnny’s chief cause of death was a broken heart. Here’s a letter I received where he comments on his attackers … it pains me to think that the way most idiots have been trained to think today, that the sentiments that Johnny expresses here would cause most current day readers to detest him instead of the savages that tormented, robbed and, in effect, killed him.

This is rotten beyond most anything I have ever read.
And you just know they also ridiculed him while they were doing that…

Nick what do you make of us calling kikes satan worshipers and pointing out their fealty to moloch?

Any stories about the eXile crew Nick? I know Jim Goad has a feud with Mark Ames but anything special since all seem to be really crappy progtard journalists.

"Satan Worshiper" happens to be one of this nation's most misunderstood and abused references … the inference is that you're speaking of someone who believes in and vows to serve an evil anthropomorphic being that rules the netherworld of Hell. But in the American landscape, Satan is an exclusive character from the Christian bible so to believe in him at all you'd first have to be a Christian, then to wish to serve him, you'd have to be a decidedly rebellious or traitorous Christian, so a Satan Worshipper is actually a "Christian Traitor" more than anything else. In short, only a Christian, albeit a lousy one , could ever truly "worship Satan". I personally never studied Hebraic religious beliefs …I've heard, of course, all the passages from their holy books which call for Goyim to be dismissed and abused. Given their general attitudes and behavior it's fairly easy to see that they are a people who regard themselves as superior and entitled which accounts for much of the hatred and loathing they earn worldwide. I don't have any feelings about Yids being called Satan worshipers although I don't think it's nearly as effective as accusing them of the more earthbound crimes of being neurotic, pushy, arrogant, shekel worshipers.

I remember the heated feud with Ames but I wasn't close to that situation at all and have no special insight to offer.

Damn, you're a right honorable man.

Nick, thank you for your work, I don't know you, you're background or anything besides a few gossips and this thread. I did used your drawings while under the assumption that the person who draw them was unknown or dead.

For the multiple redpills in your drawings and the knowledge you drop on this thread, sincerely, thank you. You'll be remembered.

Keep it up.

t. not a burger

I thought he was a young edgelord like one of us with a knack for drawing.

Junior, those AWM cartoons are mostly around 30 years old … they only seem more recent since societal ills haven't progressed that much. Ghetto thugs illegal aliens and money grubbing Hebes are all still relevant themes and images that have remained virtually unchanged.

It's pretty safe to say that guy is not smiley

Nick knows a metric fuck-ton of these counter-culture freaks with tangential ties to satanism.
Truly does make me wonder if he's into the whole "lucferianism / LaVey" shit

Checking truth quads.

I know I just had no idea that there was an interesting character behind the artwork.

I wouldn't have the first clue what "luciferian/LaVey shit" even means … there's so much confusion regarding LaVey's philosophy and personal beliefs … i gather from some of the comments that some of you folks think he actually worshiped Satan which is as far from reality as one can get. LaVey didn't believe in any divine beings, heavenly or hellish. The whole concept of "Satanism" was to serve as a mockery and backhanded slap at Christianity and it's corny "pie in the sky" premise. LaVey believed that we are simple organic beings sprouting on this planet for a limited time like so much bacteria and fated to ultimately vanish in the same manner …while here, he proposed that individuals live a life of healthy indulgence and avoid excesses … to wisely follow your heart but be prepared to take full personal responsibility if you willfully do something foolish. It's a concept completely devoid of spiritualism and faith. The robes and rituals were intended to openly mock Christian piety and procedures and provide black mass participants with a fraternal feeling of unity in their rebellion and commitment and lend an emotional release valve when they engaged in "destruction rituals". It was all about living your own human existence full measure and not deceiving yourself into thinking you were due some kind of reward for being charitable and fatally forgiving. So you see there is no "luciferian LaVey shit". There's only LaVey practical, sensible, responsible living "shit". like I stated before, I wasn't a cape clad ritualist at any time that I shared a close, rewarding association with the man. We would take our gals on nature hikes or happily tinker with audio and video projects. There was no dark, sinister, brooding LaVey for me .. the fellow I knew was more like Captain Kangaroo,
I see lots of Internet people running Anton down with grumbles that he was a "dirty Jew" or "phony carnival huckster" … this always comes from people who never got within 500 miles of the man. Well, I spent time with him for days and weeks on end and he never failed for an instant to be kind, giving, instructive, charming, witty and fascinating. And as you have seen from the AWM cartoons I'm a pretty harsh judge of character and champion of truth. So for all the misinformed blowhards out there that keep applying false identities and attributes to this uncommonly wise, talented and accomplished individual, try asking yourself, "What things of merit and value am I leaving behind … how do I stack up on the scale of human worth?" I'd wager that the vast majority of LaVey's keyboard critics aren't worthy to clean his dusty boots.

fuck off tard, is it impossible for more than one person to like the originals better?

jews, jews everywhere

but you still want Whites to exist?

savages with the mental age of children, evil children

what films have you made that you think we should watch?

TFW I will never get to croon old tunes with Anton LaVey

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it, cupcake … beats the hell outa that "Seinfeld" marathon you're breathlessly anticipating. Nyuk, Nyuk

We lived in Commie-rich, mud-heavy clown-town (Hollywood), California at that time. I don't think it's unreasonable to say that any urban Whites who are spitting out loads of kids in an "uncontrolled climate" like that can possibly have much regard for the kids. 90% of them, due to osmosis, wind up being fags and whiggers. There's no pride or triumph in that. Besides, you're being quite presumptuous to assume that I'm a big advocate of accelerated birthrates for any race. I personally believe there's too many people here already … I'd prefer we go with what we've got for a while, but just work to get it balanced out so that the primary culture is once again secure and in full charge … if that magical circumstance ever occurs, then it's an ideal time to start crankin' out the sprouts.

why didn't you move?

In California, the earth does all the moving by itself. Nyuk, Nyuk … By the way, my best film was a comedy/adventure called "Smiley the Tranny goes to Mars" … don't miss it!

did you ever read viz? a cartoon mag from the uk, had a character called finbarr sounders and his double entendres, fnarr fnarr, kwoo werr if if

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Viz_comic_strips#F_-_J

(my favourite was The Vibrating Bum-faced Goats)

aah, those were the days

no result for smiley the tranny

lul

something very strange is going on here…

hmm

found these on da

Worst case of "Kennel Cough" I've ever seen …

youtu.be/H133cTro1NQ

you son of a bitch, I will swear at you in Laos…

:-)

but seriously, though, that is a pretty grizzly video.

first debate is… 26th?
coughing fits, pants of shit.

saved and shit, but for God's sake spoiler that shit!

AWM post those news ones from the stormer you did.

btw we're going to need a new thread soon

Actually, I intend to take an extended break from the boards when this page runs out, so I wouldn't start another. I've been trying to get away for a while, but, with this being a particularly heated election cycle, we keep having major news events that beg some fresh commentary. I think I'm gonna switch over to the old Zorro style of operation where I swoop in and drop occasional appropriate bits of art in random threads. As we've seen, when bound to a single page, the Yidshills see yours truly as a sitting duck and try to pile on. I've really had a ball creating all the pro-Trump and anti-Hellary works and am delighted at how effective they've been at triggering the gay Commie retards. And it actually served a good purpose to have the ass-ravaged morons wasting their time railing and blathering on here, where it counts for nothing, instead of annoying more engaged brethren who are really vital to the struggle ahead. That couple of images on Stormer that weren't reproduced here aren't really my work … I did a little clean up work on one, but the concept and basic art were supplied by another user so I don't consider it mine. I'll continue to post any new works on the established archive page. Thanks for everything … I've truly had a ton of fun inkin' up the toons and smackin' down the goons.

Thanks. Enjoy your time away

Here's the home now (in the red) via Google Maps.
Very sobering.

Complete with a pair of thuggish nigger apes loitering around the outside, what a shame. It is probably a crack den for aids ridden nigger bums at this point.

tell us about manson

HILLARY, "THE BASKET CASE" …

This is great. Hillary has no place to call anyone part of a basket of deplorables with how deplorable everything she stands for is

kek nice

My lad, that seemingly simple request of yours is tantamount to asking general Patton to “tell us about WWII” … I pretty much served stints as a close friend, biographer, press liaison, art coach and personal secretary to Charlie for over a couple of decades … there are some amazing tales, to be sure, but they are too complex and numerous to casually relate … there’s easily enough noteworthy material to fill a book or two. What I can tell you is that Manson is my all time greatest art fan … over the years he made that clear in countless letters and phone calls … in fact, his appreciation for my artistic skills inspired him to reach for greater personal heights and he went into overdrive producing artwork of his own, much of which he would routinely send my way. Here’s a full letter and some random excerpts where you can see Charlie heaping praise upon yours truly, followed by images of some of the artwork he sent me. In the letter, I particularly love the passage “I get a pile of mail and I reach for yours first. I would like to meet you and get some lessons … I can’t think of anyone in the world I’ve said that to before … I DON'T EVEN LIKE PEOPLE”. Charlie eventually gave me the nickname “The Touch” and told me he I was his first ever post “Manson Family” inductee into the official clan. Soon I found myself interacting with and getting visits from some of the still loyal original Family members. In the letter posted here you’ll see Charlie giving me the contact info for “T.J.”, one of his old Spahn Ranch disciples, but shortly after we began communicating, he died in a fiery freeway crash. As you’ll see, Charlie’s spelling is atrocious, but you get used to it fairly quickly.

love it

Have a webm while I read your post.

damn finally found it. anyone have a high res lampshade?

For some reason the lampshade is one of my favorite wyatt man cartoons. It isn't racist unless you know the references, just subtle enough.

the feels

lmao

I'm always grateful to see you here, gracing us plebs with wisdom.

I thought I had some bad handwriting, god damn. Thanks for posting this stuff though, pretty fascinating. I never looked into Manson much before but you've got me a bit curious here, might have to do some reading.

By the way I have a little comic book of your work that tightrope.cc sent me when I bought a flag from them, everyone that has seen it has loved it. Keep up the good work.

HERE YA GO, CHIEF … MADE THIS JUST FOR YOU …

Y'KNOW, THIS NEWS CREW ROYALLY SCREWED CHARLIE AND I OVER … IF YOU VIEW THE UNCUT PENNY DANIELS INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE … RIGHT AFTER MANSON ENTERS THE ROOM YOU'LL HEAR HIM TELL THEM THAT HE'LL ONLY DO THE INTERVIEW IF THEY AGREE TO SHOOT AN ADDITIONAL SPECIAL 30 MINUTE MESSAGE TO YOURS TRULY AND SEND IT TO ME … THEY AGREED AND DID SHOOT THE FOOTAGE BUT NEVER SENT IT. SUCH GREEDY, LYING SCHMUCKOLAS.

thank you!

Damn, sorry to hear about that but its not surprising at all. Just another example of (((their))) nature.

Here is the full interview for anyone who wants it.

DID SOME MORE DETAILING ON THIS GUY AND MADE THE PRINT LARGER.

This brings up an interesting point I hadn't thought of until now. Out of all the footage of 9/11 rescue teams at ground zero, i don't think i saw one nigger down there volunteering.

Hey Wyatt, why don't you tell us about what you remember/experienced on 9/11? I reckon you'd have an interesting tale.

What a current year!

bump

Something most AWM fans don't know is that at the same time I was cranking out the celebrated toons, I was also building a massive, cleanly edited VHS series of two hour reels mostly featuring comical and horrifying L.A. news clips of our dusky locals doing all the things they do best. They're essentially like AWM toons come to life. Each episode would have a title like "America's Homiest Home Videos". They contain a lot of really rare and amazing footage that you'd never be able to dredge up again … that's because I always had three video recorders going picking up all the daily news feeds. Perhaps the most sensational footage I ever snagged was of a completely nude guy setting fire to himself and then blowing his own brains out with a shotgun … it was during a live broadcast that occurred before news crews learned not to zoom in too tight while filming unfolding events. It's a particularly intense clip because you can plainly hear the newsroom staff nervously laughing and hollering "Ohhhhh" when the guy does the messy deed. The same thing happened a lot during the L.A. riots … lots of live reports with marauding Negroes saying and doing things on camera that couldn't be rebroadcast … but I got it all and used some of it in a documentary I made called "Burn, Baby, Burn". At any rate, I had those three video recorders going for two days straight during 9/11 and got all the streaming news accounts of the attack and aftermath. Later a legendary "dissident" found out I had all that footage and asked to borrow it for a project he was planning which made me glad I had so thoroughly documented the event. I wound up being a weekend guest at his secluded mountain retreat which was rare honor. Hope someday to find a way to share all those "Homey" vids … It's too big an undertaking to consider just now but it will get done eventually.

was that legendary dissent William Pierce?

Damn, dude. That's pretty brutal. Are they all on vhs or something? I think there's a few ways you can set stuff up so you can copy stuff onto a hard drive. Then, from there, just stick the whole batch of it in a torrent and torrent it to the masses. I'm sure if you ask around on >>>Holla Forums they could probably help you.

As always, thanks for the OC!

>>>Holla Forums

Same old tired Yid tricks, eh? Just as "the Jew screams in pain even as he strikes you", he also apparently "screams of astroturfing, even as he astroturfs". C'mon, ya desperate 'lil Hebehole … anyone who sees the posts above knows that only the actual AWM could provide pix of all those personal items. You don't have a case anymore … I'd suggest you try a new shill tactic that won't be as embarrassing to you as keeping up this pointless shtick. You feeble-minded fools are sure are gettin' frantic now that your evil queen is fading like a damp candle.

The pattern on the shirt really made me think