Trump is right again. El Rato's father assassinated JFK

Trump is right again. El Rato's father assassinated JFK.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756942100940353537/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YWHo3
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8891
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf
forward.com/news/187793/lee-harvey-oswalds-killer-jack-ruby-came-from-stro/
archive.is/IagH9
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197?curator=MediaREDEF
archive.is/qHjtE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat
tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/756942100940353537
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive everything, faggot.

archive.is/YWHo3

It's times like this when I know that Trump is getting information from deep state allies who knew the truth. There's no way Trump stumbled upon that information or intuited it.

THE DELEGATES DONALD

GIVE THEM TO ME

He's a billionaire, he probably has an extensive information gathering network of his own.

Reminder that the Lyin' Ted is a Cuban crypto-Jew. The nose knows.

Jews were forced to convert to Christianity in Spain and Cruz (=Cross) was one of the most common names the kikes took. Needless to say they never dropped their traditions.

Is there more info on this? Or is this little tidbit from twitter all we get?

President Kennedy was anti-white.

I'd imagine they don't want to walk into wikileaks' reticle

It's not new, it's already been released

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8891

Assange has threatened Twitter by saying that he's going to create a competing service.

I read the link and this just looks like master trolling by Assange.

Anyway, the Jews likely killed JFK. Maybe they had some greasy Cuban (or mobster, etc.) actually pull trigger, or maybe they didn't, it will probably never be definitively known.
wikispooks.com/w/images/f/f6/Final_Judgment.pdf

Why am I starting to think that Wikileaks pulls shit out it's arse?

That email smells odd. Like it's not really an important person that sent it and that it could be their own personally theory.

I hope to god he does.

Ever since i has a child i heard the rumor that a Cuban had done it.

Funniest thing is, i can totally see this guy doing it.

He could have woke one day and decided that god had ordered him to murder the traitorous president who wasn't doing enough to fight the godless communists or something of the sort.

Man, I've heard a bunch of rumors concerning that.

From other snipers accompanying Oswald and having ties to the Soviets, to the Jews finding some Cuban roach to do it, to one of the Secret Service agents in the car in front of Kennedy's accidentally delivering the killing shot.

Oswald was a lousy fucking sniper. It's hard for me to believe he could've gotten both those shots. I could probably believe he got the first one, but not the one that popped his head open

I think Twitter is legit scared of Wikileaks and what they're capable of. Plenty of skeletons and dirty laundry hiding in their closets.

What is going on behind that Cruz sign? Whatever it is, it's not a Christian symbol. Where was this taken?

Kennedy was killed by the kikes because he wanted to break the banking cartels. The kikes like to use others to do their dirty work. Where was Raphael when JFK was shot?

Proof?

It's probably the reason why he hasn't been assassinated. I'm sure he's gathered some spicy info on some very powerful people that'll be released if anything happens to him or his family.

A plausible theory but that's all it is. There are other theories that are just as plausible.

No shit. His first shot bounced off the ground, his 2nd shot hit the stoplight cluster over the limo, and who knows where the 3rd shot went, it sure as hell didn't hit anywhere near the car.

I bet my sign is more terrible.

Its some room in the Oklahoma City Community College.

I have no idea what the actual symbol is.

Twitter is majority owned by Saudis. Of course they're terrified of Wikileaks.

JFK's family made their fortune through the mob. JFK then backstabbed the family by forcing Hoover to stop chasing commies and start going after organized crime.

Jack Ruby was a low level enforcer, that's why he killed Oswald.

those are life runes fam.

because the DNC is too fucking stupid and didn't denounce it as all being fake. Hillary has a history of this incompetence with previous Wikileaks.

Also you can probably ask them to verify this one email. They have no reason to cover for ted.

they did filter them for a while wikileaks intimidated them to stop acting like dicks. they said they got tired of all the faux sjw shit that was really just a thin veil for statism

Which secret society does the Cruz family belong to? I hear Masons are all about secret hand gestures.

Kennedy was killed because he wanted to investigate Israel's nuclear capabilities. JFK would have actually given more power to the FED with his policies.

The Kennedys don't owe most of their fortune to mob dealings. It's much more complicated than that.

forward.com/news/187793/lee-harvey-oswalds-killer-jack-ruby-came-from-stro/
archive.is/IagH9

The whole point is that the DNC is colluding with ted cruz to stop trump.

Her incompetence is clearly proven and enough to ward off most voters to be honest. This election has proven one thing:

Boomer and gen x politicians are not up to speed with technology

In this day and age the politicians NEED to be technical wizards. How can you regulate something you don't understand?

why do rubios hands look like theyre big fake rubber maniquin hands?

I think we're missing the bigger issue. These people are hopelessly bad with computers.

The fact they thought they could put it on the web and get away with it shows how poorly they know this technology.

I've been on a computer for 20 years or so and opsec just keeps getting more and more complicated. Perhaps computers can open up a world where politicians can no longer hide their deeds. 24/7 streaming for politicos sounds pretty nice.

It will open a world where no one can hide their deeds.

Frankly, we need privacy for personal use.
And the government will need to keep some secrets.
It's just how and what..

spooky really.

cool story

Actually this brings up a good issue - how do we create a way which politicians and citizens can know the law better?
We need software or hardware that can sort out our precedents better. The ones we use today are rubbish and the laws are too loosely defined in some circumstances.

Maybe AI? inb4 rogue AI

By having a lot of nice lobbyists take you to a lot of fancy dinners to coach you on what to say.

autistic rouge AI, pure specifics

I think I understand why the world's been such a mess.
We simply cannot keep up with the technology.
So what happens if someone accelerates the economy?

But will programmed emotion help? Might cause bigger issues.

Severely underrated post, read my mind nigger.

Too rich.

I'm confused. Some DNC chick is speculating like anybody. She said it was fun. It's not like she opened the fucking JFK files here. So anons are just going to what now…. roll dubs?

ummmm yeah

But the Cuban Las Vegas was owned by Meyer Lanski before Castro shut them down

ah

Faggot.

More like he has left instructions for his sons to hire hitmen and avenge his death. The day after Trump is assassinated Soros, Rothschild, Bilderberger and Hillary are all killed.

spoiler that shit , The face of nightmares

She looks like Liam McPoyle

TOPKEK

I wish I had more white girls that looked like this in my area, god damn it.

iktf

FBI user on cuckchan claimed he had purchased both classified information and Special Access Programs that had been leaked from Hillary's emails. This is apparently why he is so well informed..

the dnc chair just stepped down right before the convention, it's kind of a big deal

So the mail say that Cruz`s daddy was a terrorist?

Yes, the CIA Director Was Part of the JFK Assassination Cover-Up

politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/jfk-assassination-john-mccone-warren-commission-cia-213197?curator=MediaREDEF

archive.is/qHjtE

slightly off-topic

How many of you distinctly remember 4 people in the JFK motorcade?

Go check the zapruder film again

The driver, the governor, JFK and his wife. Right?

Apparently there is 6 people now. I dont want to get too /fringe/ but everyone I asked remembers the 4 you mentioned.

Oh, damn. You're right. I suppose I just never paid attention to it.

Not your fault, it changed.

holy fuck

I'm not sure what universe you've been living in but it's always been six people.

Go right ahead and go there because this is the biggest mindfuck out of all the mandela things. All of the Mandela effect shit happened before i could form a strong memory so I felt sure but couldn't be positive.

I'm 100% fucking positive this changed because not even 2 years ago I was reading up into theories and there was one theory that said the driver reached his left hand around, holds a pistol in the air aimed at FJK, then pulls the trigger for what looks like the first hit.

Now, if it was a gun or not isn't the issue even although it looked exactly like one, even Holla Forums would agree, but I CLEARLY REMEMBER seeing this take place with only 4 people in the car. JFK was maybe 3 feet away from the driver in the video.. not in a 6 person car.

We have to destroy CERN i'm dead serious

You know how many trillion dollars it would take to hire people to kill every bilderberg and rothschild goy?

Oswald was a former marine, I don't see why he couldn't have made those shots.

I'm not letting you leave here until you hand over the delegates, Donald.

Give them to me. Now.

(checked)

Yeah the part of basic training in the marine corps where you learn how to shoot a moving target at several hundred yards with strong wind is really great.

dog bless the marines

test

wew

Reminder that Tay became racist only one day after learning the facts.

Skynet will wipe out the mudshits.

Why? So we can go to space-fantasy Vietnam?

STORM THE PORTAL

-t. Khadgar

Think this one is pretty common too, the hand in coat/jacket

Bilderburg isn't a person, goy. Were you thinking of Warburg?

All men die even rope will come eventually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand-in-waistcoat

op is a nigger for posting a stupid fake photo

Got your backs!

tweetsave.com/wikileaks/status/756942100940353537

Are niggers' hearts really that far up? I never knew that.

GoT has nothing on this shit.

Hmm.
On the one hand, runes of life.
On the other hand, M's with horns of moloch.
Circles are rarely good things, obviously the two runes of life in a circle is a signal of globalism.
Can't say I like this one at all. 33/Masonic. Burn it.

Nigger Nigger Bo Bigger Banana Fana Fo Figger Me My Mo Migger Obama!

Is that you, John Wayne?

I think the HUGE FUCKING CROWD would've noticed if the Secret Service guy just turned around and blasted the president during a public event, genius.

How can anybody read that Kennedy Curse quote and not want to gas the kikes?

Actually that was part of US army and marine basic training up until like the 90's.

Actually for infantry it still is. Hitting moving targets at hundreds of yards, I mean.

Come to think about it I don't remember the 2 in the middle. Granted, I had no reason to pay attention to them, so I may just not have been paying attention.

Which game of thrones Character is Trump supposed to be like?