Started a factory job yesterday sorting hospital sheets, clothes, gowns, etc… with piss, shit, and blood in them...

Started a factory job yesterday sorting hospital sheets, clothes, gowns, etc… with piss, shit, and blood in them. You had to sort the separate items onto a conveyor belt and you had to open up all the bed sheets and unfold them with piss and shit on them. What really disgusted me is that they didn't give you a mask, so you had piss and shit all up in your face and it was extremely hard to breathe and my balls were dripping sweat. There was also auto mechanic rags that came with tons of dirt, rust, metal shavings, etc… on them and you had to shake all the dirt out of them and every so often you would get dirt in your eyes, even while wearing safety glasses. What kind of fool would work here? My coworker/partner was also a dumb cunt and worked extremely fast for no reason, while everyone else was working slow and easy, which forced me to work at incredible and inhuman speeds. I woke up at 4:30 AM to get to the job at 5 AM and I worked till 7 AM until I couldn't handle it anymore and just walked out and quit. This job made me question the state of the world and it made me start saying "WTF" compulsively out loud and started questioning how humans could ever come up with such a disgusting, degrading, dehumanizing and out right insane job. You literally couldn't pay me $40 an hour to do this job. What is wrong with this world? I would rather work at a grocery store, retail store or gas station than that place. It was hot, my balls were dripping with sweat and I had to wear 2 pairs of gloves, which made my hands sweat and my fingers became pruned. There was also needles and other sharp objects stuck in the clothes, which freaked me the hell out because I could get HIV or something, which the company made me sign disclaimers for. You also couldn't itch your nose/face because you couldn't take off your shitty/pissy/bloody gloves and you couldn't get a drink of water. Your arms also become incredibly sore just from an hour of spreading the sheets apart, sorting, lifting sheets up, tearing/opening plastic and hazardous bags and generally the fast pace of these actions. This job was literally a slave job. I think actual slaves would have it better than that job. What is wrong with this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracies_against_the_laity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop lying. You made this thread before you dumb fuck.

Congratulations. You've seen the scam. Now be a part of it. At the very least join a union, but preferably get some job where you can push papers all day.

The best jobs of all are ones with no prestige that pay well.

"Every profession is a conspiracy against the laity."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracies_against_the_laity

You made the same thread twice while saying
Are you trying to get people to fess up their jobs by doing this? You fucks disgust me with how vile and stupid you are.

stupid shill-"uhh… boss i think they are catching on to what we are doing"

stupid shills supervisor-"the datamining manual says we should post a reaction image right now"

stupid shill-"whatever you say boss, by the way can I please have a raise"

stupid shills supervisor-"shut your overweight mouth and get back to work"

According to my calculations this is a shill thread

No, what I posted really happened.

So why keep making threads about it? Your gay ass story has already been discussed faggot

His jewish boss is forcing him to, since they didn't get adequate information last time he made the thread.

And yet there is not one single shred of proof. Try harder shill.

WOW IM CONVINCED DUDE

Jesus, you should be fired for how bad you are at doing your job.

FUCK OFF DATAMINING SHILLS

Move out of the third world.

I live in Michigan, thank you very much. The company is also called Aramark.

Why did you make this thread three times?

It was twice, my dude.

Learn English dataminer

Its been four times actually

I don't believe in datamining for neckbeards so I'll bite. It is fucked up and you're lucky that you could quit. I bet a lot of people are stuck in that hell hole

Anime is for faggots and losers, it looks like you're both.

This isn't really a formal setting so I'll use whatever contractions I want.
Kys faggot

no one cares shlomo

Do you do it specifically because you know a couple anons will have their datamining sperg out when you post it?

It was twice retard, I only posted it again because the first one didn't get any replies.

Fuck off goon shill. You try and tank every thread by claiming it's datamining so you can kill all the discussion on the board

It was four, stop lying

A simple yes would've sufficed. I hate that faggot anyways

This guy is an actual shill trying to derail threads and stop discussion.

Shill detected

On this point, OP really hasn't tried to discuss his shitty job so the thread was ass to begin with. You're still a goon faggot though. Get a hobby

The last few did get enough replies, you're just fishing for more data you fucking kike

go back to wherever you came from homo. Dataminers aren't tolerated here.

OP here

Here is the company uniform and timestamp.

Whoever is saying this is a datamining thread is a shill trying to derail threads.

what is a day in your life like?

When you realise your dad's farts smell like your brother's dick…

You admitted in this very thread that you made the thread twice since you didn't get enough responses. Clearly people aren't interested and that you are fishing for responses.
FUCK OFF DATAMINER

Look at all the datamining threads on m/b/ right now. This shit is out of hand. I don't think I can post here anymore

At this point I don't feel like it's safe either. We tried to war them but if they're gonna continue to be fucking sheep then they can suffer the consequences. I'm out

Stop derailing threads or I will ass fuck you.

faggot I'm trying to get him to leave

Huh.

Really makes you think doesn't it.

Your opinions are important.

There's only 8 people here and you can't even respond to the right one.
Gas yourself

I wonder if he removed the data from the image…

Weebs are gay and should be banned

but you did

yes he did