Can most people ever become red-pilled?

As many here know, becoming "red pilled" is a simple matter of asking simple questions about the world around yourself. No hidden, esoteric knowledge is required. Even with (((them))) obscuring as much as they can, the truth shines through with blinding strength, just waiting for you to ask simple questions like:

- If evolution is about species trying to ensure surivival of their kind, why would it be OK for my race to disappear?
- If animals in zoos become dependent on handouts and stop foraging for themselves, what makes us think welfare for other races is going to work any better?
- How can millions of people share the exact same idea without there being a centralized source of thought manipulation? If people thought for themselves, wouldn't they all come up with different things?

So becomind red-pilled is really a simple matter of confronting the bullshit with simple "why" questions.

In a conversation with a friend, I noticed that red-pilled people tend to be split into two camps:
- The "it's not too much to ask" camp believes that most people have both the ability and the responsibility to ask these questions, to confront the narrative, and to join us in appreciating the obvious truths of the world.
- The "they can't handle it" camp believes that only a tiny fraction of the human population have the ability to confront these difficult questions. The rest need to be ruled through propaganda, hypnosis, and even comforting lies.

What do you believe? Is it too much to ask of normies to challenge the narrative, or not?
Let's see what Holla Forums thinks: strawpoll.me/10827773

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/
historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html
quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/
web.archive.org/web/20160305082633/https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
reference.com/hobbies-games/six-characteristics-money-1cce7b304e353dfe#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is Holla Forums not poll. fuck off FBI

even when i was younger I would say to myself "think of how much better an all white country would be" or "homogenus countries are always a better place to live" and im talking in like fucking middle school.
also considering that most of the white world at some point used to be redpilled i wouldnt say that most normies "cant handle the truth" atleast on the topic of race/ethnicity, it's just propaganda has done a huge number on us, I sometimes even question myself and have a number of minority friends, however I know that my race is too important to give it up so when the time comes I know where my loyalties lie.

I dont think that they can be op. Some of these jews are now calling for a "normalization" campaign for the chans. As if they meant to imply that a lot of their dialogue, a big quantity of it, while silencing us is considered to be "normal"

They always had this approach and their dedication, their amount of spam into real life, and shouting over the voices of people like us fooled a lot of people.

Which pisses me the fuck off that they perpetuate such a lie. We have all seen that its just plain bullshit. Any kind of text, is written by someone. If there were a lot of us outside in the media who were writing about hating kikes. That would be the new "norm".

As it is here on the chans for now.

But you can see them trying on 4chan, to brazenly, with such high esteem for themselves that they seem to be blind to the finer machinations, to the balance of it all. To the tipping point in favor of jew hate, nigger hate and mudslime hate that we breached a long time ago.

Yet they are still trying to blindly charge forward, with tunnel vision to attain that "normal"

Did I tell you how mcuh I hate them fucking kikes? Goddamn I want to murder them all. When the fuck can we kill these filthy hook nosed scumbags already?

Most people follow the narrative, whatever it may be. The Nazi Party only had a few million members, but after Hitler gained support the majority gravitated to his ideology. Once he was defeated the majority gravitated away. I'd just guess that roughly 10%-15% of the population has the ability or rather WANTS to think for themselves.

Being redpilled for me started with the Zimmerman trial.

The first red pill is always a suppository, and for me, that was it. The fucking BLATANT media bias opened my eyes fast to the bullshit liberal narrative being race-baited and shoved down our throats, and it just snowballed from there.

the first redpill that SERIOUSLY redpilled me was gamergate, i always knew the media was garbage and pushing an agenda, I just underestimated how powerful they were and just how blatantly they could get away with it, started browsing Holla Forums hardcore afterwards

I was brought into chans by a friend who was showing us some gross pictures on 4chan. Kicked off from there, got into Gamergoy, InternetAristocuck got me into Holla Forums, I was just Holla Forums until that point.

I thought I was gonna still be a libtard and browse Holla Forums, yeah. No

no

Most of Holla Forums can only handle the first redpill (Jew run the game). Everything after that is chaotic ramblings, Alex Jones conspiracy, esoteric and Christian degeneracy, and pathetic self defeat. We're doomed as long as this is the case. Larping toy soldiers and never teaming up to make money.
Money rules this world.
Thoughts rule men.
NATURE rules this Universe.
Power comes from the will.
Will brings natural man.
Money would bring the New Man.

But instead we have meme info shitting up the Jews twitter accounts and youtube. That's the best we could hope for, I guess. Considering the quality of men on here. Sad part is, there is no other place to find redpills

For me it was seeing liberals and places like The Daily Show before and after Obama

According to Socrates the true red pill is death and your soul being freed from an imperfect vessel.

No. Most people don't want to know the truth. The truth is always terrifying, heart-wrenching, and most of all, a surefire way to become increasingly paranoid.

Not sure about the rest of you anons, but I don't sleep much anymore. The deeper down these rabbit holes you go, and the more networks you begin to find beneath the rotten cathedral of our global society, the more paranoid you become. If you become the man who knows too much, you become the man who jumps to the top of the kill list.

Still calling them Liberals after all this time when you know they're Communists

He also was a faggot and liked to touch butts though.

This is not a question from this board but to Personality psychology experts.

the general consensus that can be archieved trought anecdotal evidence its pointless unless you want use that information to shill in this board.

blue pilled. NRx stupid blue pill who can't sleep because he barely opened pandora's box and doesn't understand nature.

Embrace the real world

wat

reddit.com/r/DarkEnlightenment/

You haven't proved him wrong you just stooped to the level of a libtard.

historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html

He also once fell from a flight of stairs and broke and accidentally shit on a wall

The second camp is unfortunately correct, even many here on Holla Forums are fools who need to be ruled by propaganda and fantasy. The true face of reality is too ugly for most to comprehend, so they simply don't. Trying to redpill everyone simply lead to the blind believing they can see.

It is our responsibility as those who know the truth to shepard mankind through their sad little existence. Hopefully we can make it comfortable for them.

I was using a euphemism. Stop being autistic.

I think most people here had some sort of event that 'triggered' them to start asking questions about the narrative they grew up with. The question is, do you think that if you weren't exposed to your particular event, that you would still come around when exposed to something else? If not the Zimmerman trial, then GamerGate. If not GamerGate, then the Islamic invasion of Europe.

It seems to me that most people don't want to ask uncomfortable questions no matter how much they see. They just double down on their sense of identity and confirmation bias.

I just don't think that it's fair to hold people in general to the same standards that we hold ourselves to.

Honestly, I don't think I would've started asking questions if it weren't for a few specific events in my own life. I'm not particularly intelligent, it was only after having my dreams and fantasies ripped away that I started actually examining the world around me.

This is why I think it's important that we start tearing down people's beliefs about the world. We need to subvert and destroy their ideals of multiculturalism and political progress.

If most of us aren't able then we will become like the Jews.

The only thing that will survive of our race is the neurotic core that is constantly worrying about its survival.

I'm certain full/pol/ has demonstrated collective will becoming real world influence through the use of meme magic.

You know, that's something that I've been thinking about myself. That if the American Dream was still alive, and I was able to become successful through my hard work, that I wouldn't ever bother to think about any of this shit. Perhaps we have a gene that activated and makes us question the world around us only after a series of broken promises. It would make lots of evolutionary sense.

Destroy their false gods that are leading them to extinction, but then replace them with other false gods that would lead them to survival, since they can't handle the real truth?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Were you raised by right-wing parents?

I think so. Give them myths that represent reality and what you need to do to survive and thrive in this world. We'll be deceiving them into believing the truth.

We'll deceive them into surviving, anyway.

But then, it could be that that's all our senses really are. Deceptions to survive.

This dude: quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/

wrote a format proof showing that it's statistically unlikely that any living being would perceive the world as it really is, but rather perceive the illusion that would assist the most in survival and reproduction.

how to win friends and influence people
the righteous mind
bookzz.org
libgen.io

16personalities.com

Most people are stupid and never think of these things. They are too busy with indulging in hedonitic pleasure to care, and are encouraged by society to mock anyone who wants to see behind the curtains.

This is a very interesting idea. It could explains what drives us white people to do things everyone claims is impossible. Throughout History the more people are told this is the way things are because we say so the harder white people push to figure out the truth.

It's not that some people are too stupid to be red pilled. "red pilled" knowledge isn't anything special. It's just knowledge. The only thing different about it is that it is counter to mainstream knowledge.

So if we're asking if everyone has the capacity to hold red pilled beliefs, yes, they certainly do. All it is is asking simple questions and arriving to the simple conclusions. Everyone is capable of that.

However, if we're asking if everyone can become red pilled after being blue pilled, it's different. Many who just go with the status quo (most people) can be, as long as someone they perceive as logical, trustworthy, or an authority gives them the pill. People who are actively bluepilled (SJW's, liberal politically active people, etc., basically people who's lives revolve around blue pilled belief), are much harder, to the point where it may not be possible.

But even then, there's some hope. Just take a look at the Reddit (ugh) thread about Hillary appointing DWS after being booted form the DNC. There are lots of people in the thread that are admitting to themselves "Well, I didn't believe any of the stuff Fox and other conservatives were saying about Hillary and the Democrats, but now that what they said about this turned out to be true, I'm starting to think the other stuff is true as well"

You could remove it through inter-racial marriage so that abuse from crony capitalism doesn't affect future generations.

web.archive.org/web/20160305082633/https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

all shall be awoken and then humanity can finally be free to do what it will

You can't "redpill" via White Nationalism or Neo Nazism.

And those that are supposedly "redpilled" do absolutely nothing except make internet posts about "redpilling".

Scratch that. I'm a huge faggot. Please rape my face.

Yes, but it takes a lot more than conversation and infographs.

I don't think most people are capable of doing so.
You can prove them wrong. Shatter their perceptions but you can't change them.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Sure, people might accept a redpilled answer as the truth but that doesn't mean they've become a walking embodiment of the red pill. Searching for truths that are hard to swallow.

I'd like to say yes, but now that I think on it, I'm not so sure. I've had decent luck with my immediate family and close friends, but then again, they either share my genetics and/or we're generally on the same page of thinking.

My ex that went full tumblr tier feminist Marxist switched over in less than a month, and before I even realized what was happening. When I tried to talk sense into her, she just got pissy and called me a fucking cis white male no, Im not kidding

Maybe it's only possible for those who are able to actually think? Or maybe only for those who have command over thought processes? Thoughts that require making connections with other information?

Demand that they practice what they preach by living in a non White neighborhood and giving up their job to a non White.

More "Redpilling" skills by White Nationalists.

Well they got your hasbara organization to waste their time and money by posting here via Tor, so that's one plus.

lol, I've said that before. Challenged them, actually, and usually what I get back is "That wouldn't prove anything, you bigot." or some other happy horse shit about stereotypes.

They're real nutters

Collecting IP's JIDF?

See what I mean. 99% of Holla Forums can only swallow the first pill. Then they immediately
search out more Jewish propaganda to believe in

That's why I mentioned it.

Interesting perspective, thanks for sharing. I would just like to add to the last bit…

This is true. Money is the vehicle by which Man can conceivably transplant the species from the sand to the stars.

What money actually *is* must be defined. It must be a standard; a weight or measure. Its function is to quantify value - a subjective thought process, varying from individual to individual, for the things they need or want.

Trade has developed over the aeons from pure physical strength of some men over others, to barter, to the refinement of money, with each step being a necessary leap forward for man. The invention as money as a medium of exchange exponentially increased the well being of all peoples around the world and lifted us out squalor.

Money can, and likely has, been anything and everything. Shells, wheat, corn, fish, gold and countless other trinkets have been exchanged for value. These different monies can be weighed as 'worse' or 'better' than one another based on certain principles that I won't get into now*

————————————————————————————————————–

This was when there were no monopolies on money.

Now, the control of the supply of money and command over interest rates is in the hands of some chosen few anointed economic high priests and advisors that direct and coordinate central bank policy. These patron saints have, in the cups of the clammy hands, effective control of the minds of man by the manipulation of value.

This is arguably the most coveted power in the history of man and it is more concentrated now than it has ever been in history.

To unlock true human potential and resume our dominion of this planet, this and distant solar systems, we must first wrest the the control over money by the manipulators of value and perception and let money be chosen by the people, through ruthless competition and not of tax code and extortion.

Until this subject is thoroughly fleshed out and addressed, humanity will slip further and further away from enlightenment and closer and closer towards doom.

*If you're interested in what the 6 principles of good money are, go here:
>reference.com/hobbies-games/six-characteristics-money-1cce7b304e353dfe#

For me tge problem was pills. The red pill consists in recongnizing the empirical truth of unpopular arguments about WWII, race, fraternal orders, the financial system, etc. The green pill gives you memetics and explains how media, advertising in business, and the educational system work while tying these to esoteric and/or ancient knowledge about shamanism, religion, and myth. You can get the basics from infographs and thread after thread of shitlording.

But at that point you have a couple of choices: to go off and read the canonical works these boards have on offer, eventually becoming an oldfag or a wizard, or you can join the culture war and try to do magic, save our civilization, our race, or attend to some other practical matter.

Buuut it is more likely people will go on shitposting, worrying about the board, dealing with shills, sliding, etc, and if not that they may stagnate by simply following the news as presented by the establishment media. Confirmation bias sets in, jews are responsible for everything (usually true anyway, but..), and the end result is we stay busy with false flags, or with criticism and analysis rather than production of our own media, rather than other kinds of self-improvement, engagenent with local politics, building of tribal associations, raising good children, etc.

This starts to suck after awhile.

Sorry, I don't type well on a phone.

I'm not entirely sure what I mean by all that except to say it can be helpful to get offline and pursue additional means of resistance rather than continue to obey every digital cue. I mean, fuck, I'm not even sleeping through the night before there's another thread on incidence of violent white genocide being posted. How many confirmations does one need that this is the planned agenda? It's sickening.

Well, and now that I know the terrain and events often fit neatly into the prevailing interpretive lens I don't spend much time fleshing things out, digging further, finding additional or alternative causal explanations. Pills made me lazy. Not speaking for everyone.

Whatever keeps (((you))) sleepless, Chaim.

No, most people don't have time for thinking and repeat what is suggested to them the most coupled with what goes best in harmony with their instincts and external material needs. No shame in this, its just a fact that politics is always the province of the few.

Even if all could, it simply wouldn't be worth it

No, because there is a critical mass of people who will eventually realize what the fuck is going on and do something about it. The rest of the bread and circus crowd won't even realize anything happened or it will be over their heads anyway.

No. The majority of people are only capable of adopting the opinion of others and not forming their own. These people are NPCs and lack a soul. But it is still important to win them over to your side. They tend to follow the opinions of the loudest, most vocal.. Which is why sjw bullshit too off so rapidly and successfully.

I think it depends on what you mean by 'redpilled' OP. As a Christian, I find it impossible to blame MUH_JOOS for all the worlds problems. Sin is the issue with the world, the flesh, and the devil–not the Jews.

Do I think there are evil shitbag jewish manipulators like George Soros who (almost) the entire world will rejoice when he dies? Sure. There are also tons more Soros wannabes as well, obviously. But I think the majority of Holla Forums is simply looking for a convenient scapegoat (just like most SJWs heh), and the world isn't that simple.

As far as the rest, I think perhaps so, yea. At least for the majority of whites. Again, using myself as an example of someone who woke up as I got older, I will definitely be voting Trump in November, favor 2nd amendment protection, hate the politically correct MSM and the entire culture's propensity for avoiding calling out blacks and Islamists as the greatest threats to the West. I hate what Obama has wreaked on the US by allowing illegals to not only flood into the country, but actually enabling it by literally giving them free rides to spread throughout the country. SJW redardation has literally put a suicidal gun to the heads of many whites with self-loathing and ridiculous espousing insane views and agendas.

The list of evils plaguing our cultures in the West goes on and on, to the degree it's literally impossible to miss for any normal adult. As to whether most people can become redpilled-ish–it would probably take a MAJOR shtf event to bring it about.

While I very much agree with your point about attempting more practical things and not being glued to Holla Forums regarding the repetition of threads while they are tedious for those of us who've been here for ages they are useful for redpilling those who have just come here or do so infrequently, should certain threads stop or appear to rarely those who visit even once may miss critical information

Those aren't difficult questions. The only reason anyone would struggle with them is anti-white brainwashing. Remove (((brainwashers))); problem solved.

I guess I was always redpilled.
One teacher once told me "you don't study history to avoid the same scenarios, you do it to see what they (dictators) did wrong so you can do it right!".
I was surprised that he sensed this.
I always (always) liked "the nazis".

Then again, I didn't grow up in the US.

I guess I was always redpilled.
One teacher once told me "you don't study history to avoid the same scenarios, you do it to see what they (dictators) did wrong so you can do it right!".
I was surprised that he sensed this.
I always (always) liked "the nazis".

Then again, I didn't grow up in the US.

The eldar (in w40k) disliked degeneracy and fled to create their oen worlds outside and live disciplined lives, maybe that's a warning for us.

Only as far as interpersonal relationships can go.

We'll need a few more centuries to pass to advance.

leld

given the levels of miscegenation and depravity in the western world I'm 100% part in the "they can't handle it" camp

I think one of the major aspects of the redpill nowadays is that it has to come from online and we need as wide a ranging audience as possible.
Personally speaking I never really needed a redpill (in the grand sense, over minor issues yes) as i spent a lot of time by myself outside as a kid.
Modern people, especially kids are spending less and less time alone as they spend that time online. For me it was being completely alone at times that allowed me to think through various things without propaganda or social pressure affecting my thoughts.
Assuming even doubts are planted in the minds of the young a redpill is never impossible which is why I think a big focus on those aiming to redpill should be more subtle or just more open discussions and questions primarily aimed at younger kids. So much of the shit you see on Holla Forums as a redpill is someone ramming a plethora of books and infographics at you, while it may work for the older of us it simply isn't in digestible form for the younger generation. Certainly works, especially videos exist out there aimed at younger audiences but i still feel we could do more to create and encourage existing works

Good concise post. Ultimate redpill deluxe.

I'm having a tough time trying to get why race baiting is a bad thing.

It's high time we get the sad reality of our situation in the forefront of thought. It's actually a reason I worry about this next presidential election. If we get a Reagan type warm and fuzzies situation, our racial consciousness that is building up right now may be diluted by the small measure of prosperity a Trump presidency can bring as our country browns even further.

a certain segment of the population can not think independently or even realize what question they should ask.

how large is it?
nobody knows, but the rise of Trump would indicate they are the minority, not the majority.

a certain segment of the population can not think independently or even realize what question they should ask.

how large is it?
nobody knows, but the rise of Trump would indicate they are the minority, not the majority.

Pfffft.

But who is most responsible for continuing to bring the devil and sin into the world? Hint: Their nickname is the Synagogue of Satan.

Terrifying

Just because you believe in something doesn't mean the other adherents have insight or doubt.

Practice in-group preference but don't over-estimate others just because there is tentative agreement.

right wing factions are growing all over the place, so I withhold pessimism entirely.

-Mein Fuhrer

If you don't know that the jews are the source of the rot at this point, you have not studied history enough in depth. They woudl not have succeeded were it not for gentile traitors and gullibility, but that every soul-poisoning and the backwards direction of humanity stems from the jew is undeniable. Read more.

50% of the voting age public is beyond repair. Take a simple example of present day Berncucks demonstrating there disgust for Killary and all the while wanting their champion Berncuck to take the helm. REALLY! Even after the completely obvious mind fuck they just received they are still loyal to a party. They still believe there are two parties. Easily half of the so called Republicans are just as cucked. I bet if one of their children was had by a rapeugee they would wake the fuck up.

One of my favorite things about the movie fight club was how they went around destroying television and satellite dishes to free people from the media's mental slavery.
I believe we need to move people from the stranglehold of their fucking jewbox television and then more people would be able to be redpilled.

Damn, I never thought of that before….

The pendulum swing will ensure that the weak minded are pulled back and forth through the course of their existences. Only those of strong, mental will can resist the ups and downs. Therefore only those of high spirit level can resist the ebb and flow and by extension project their resistance to the masses

I wrote on the conceptual nature of money for a dissertation. Ultimately it fell to the idea that, just in the same way Hegal's Crisis of the European Sciences drew knowledge away from being useful/communicable/relatable - the modern money economy drew the measurement of value away from an actual pragmatic use for man - culminating in some stagnifying disaster etc etc.

Beyond that paper the effects could be expanded something like this; If man has done these magnificent things (the magnificent thing 'made possible' by the use of the money tool, bringing everyone out of squalor etc), can you honestly say that money is "necessary" for man to acheive these things? In this way, money is simply a motivator for something that is already completely possible.

Is money something we definitely need to wak with us into the future? Have you considered what man would be "post" money?

Good fucking post user.

Not pessimism, will.

You are the only one that can get your message across the way you want it to be said. Take heart but don't let your guard down and never overestimate the people on your side.

Vigilance is the price of truth, but conversely, never put down those on your side.

Last Stop, Red Pill City!

Mayor: Trump

this is why I can't take christcucks seriously

born in the US
grandfather fought in ww2
he is still alive at 9X
always held me back as far as what i was willing to talk about never able to justify going full 1488
never ashamed of him
he brought up 9 kids gave them a future all of them when to collage from some 20 something that worked in the ccp during the great depression. used the gi bill to go get an engineering degree and fought again in korea as a pilot. then marched around the us building silos and shit.

haven't had the balls to ask why a 20 something would go and fight and kill germans in ww2.

i guess i know the answer.

always pissed me off that any sine of nationalism would be nazi and evil but fuckers could get away with wearing the hammer and sickle. while i have uncles and my grandfather who fraught in Korea/Vietnam. i cant say we need borders with out some limp wristed libshit wearing the hammer and sickle calling me a nazi while my family has shed far more blood fighting commie bastards. and all i can do around my family is bite my fucking tongue when the subject comes up less they give me shit for how hard my grandfather fought to protect me and my future. but my sister can go on and on about the wonders of communism.

lets make a Holla Forums browser game

ive always wanted to make a kind of real time risk where your army size is determined by how many of your countrymen are playing

Is there a source on that art? It's amazing.

I think people can be red-pilled, but they need the spark to ignite the flame.

test