I moved to the Phillipines to become a sexpat. Ask me anything

I moved to the Phillipines to become a sexpat. Ask me anything.

I'm renting this place for 240 bucks.

Have you contracted AIDS yet?

Banging azn qts

If you aren't gay / doing bareback buttsecks it's rare.

What is a sexpat?

Are there alot of niggers there?

Everyone. Filips are the niggers of Asia.

Someone who chooses to stay in a country just to get laid. A pun on expat, which is usually some manager relocated to another country by the company he is working for because the company needs him there and less because he actually wants to be there.

Thank you, I was hungover and to lazy to look lol

Do you fool around with men there? Do you like sucking Tuli cock?

No, but I think the bakla guys are generally super nice people.

whites in asia are always predatory loser pedophiles

Why the Philippines and not east asia?

Maybe you can fuck some young ones

I don't know why you faggots hate flips so much. If it wasn't for flipland, we wouldn't even have this board and we'd be stuck on cuckchan. or move to wizard and eventually an hero I'm personally thinking of moving over there when I retire. It's cheap as fuck to live there, you can basically live like a god on $2k a mth, and those bitches love white men. Europe and the US will be so full of spics and niggers that going to Asia will be the only option, short of another civil war and final solution. Be nice to flips.

Reminder: Flip President told Obama to go fuck himself and called his mom a whore. He also literally throws pedos out of helicopters.

Kill Jim.

Do it.

Well that sounds pretty nice. You've convinced me.

If SSI ever was portable I'd do it. This is actually a option to get NEETS out of the US.

Why don't dems support this? Whtie men fucking Flip chicks with NEETbux fueled cash. Sounds like WhiteGenocide done the sneaky way.

INB4 race mixing… ewww…

There'd be too many of us and we'd start bleaching the fuck out of the PI and breeding faster than niggers. (((They))) don't want us breeding at all.

Pic related. Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach is a flip/white hybrid.

They love the kind of white men who don't need to move to the Philippines because they can't get laid at home.

Are you kikewheels?

t. not kikewheels

Say hi to hotwheels for me, will ya?

ugly, jealous white bitch detected

No, but I get why he moved there.

The US is only for healthy guys or those with a very supportive family when you're in a physical state like that.

do they speak english over there?

Did you move there for the ladyboys or to fuck kids?

ya

no, but apparently some guys consider me degenerate just because I want to get laid on the regular lulz

You should kidnap hotwheels on fuck him on Jim's pig farm. Think of it has a sacrifice to the Elder Pigs.

what the actual fuck was that, I think I need some rest after reading that

Kill me, Pete

Make sure hotwheels is still alive, and ask him what he's been up to.

More faggit

I want to disprove this because you're undoubtedly some gook upset about being turbocucked but I can't actually disprove you. It's not as bad in Japan since nips are richer but in west Asia it's pretty bad.

What are you doing for money. I'm thinking about doing the same.

How does it feel knowing that you are such a loser that you couldn't get laid regularly anywhere in the USA?

When you run in to your mom in the local whorehouse there, will you tell her I said hi?

Can you get by there with just english?

Now see, she doesn't look half bad. That's a far cry from the shitskins that have been selected for (((pageant))) winners in some white/asian countries

Enjoy your AIDS, degenerate.

At what age did your taste diminish or have you always lacked it?

pedo

pedo

Remember OP, boom boom is always better than yum yum

When you go to the super market, how much do you spend in four meals?

are you worried about being kidnapped or catching an STD?

kek
good question

fuck you shill I'm still going to choose my partners carefully, get tested, get them tested, and then use condoms and other type of protection, ANYWAYS, despite your poor attempt to lure me into a false sense of security

Kumusta. At least you chose an English speaking country. Yes some of the stereotypes are true like the niggerish. Behavior but that's ghetto types. I'm Filipino British and don't date Filipino women as they are annoying as fk. There are few good ones. Look at attention whores like Nicole scherzinger. And mylene. Klass. At least white women or hispanic. Can do it at a lower level usally.. Most white men go to ph. For the same reason as thailand. They are too beta to even date a shit, Western women. It's cheap but mainly a shit hole. Tbh

Implying you can date anybody from a miss universe contest..

Whats the point of easy pussy if its attached to ugly brown smelly midgets

This is the extreme minority and women that do look like that are usually already married to rich men not whoring themselves to any passing white dick.

Assuming exclusively vaginal/oral intercourse and no open sores or other wounds your chance of contracting HIV is virtually zero. You will however get chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis, etc…

How much bucks per month do you need for a decent living there?
How is the internet?

It's always a handful of idiots who can't control themselves, ruining everyone's lives.

How expensive are the rice and the beans where you're living?

Rice and beans are very important.

Seriously though why pay for sex with a high class prostitute when there's cheaper sex toys that put humans to shame that you can use whenever?

*sex toys which are cheaper than prostitutes.
Man I'm good at sounding like an asshole.

And I really don't want to sound like an asshole either.

you mean fucking? yeah, I'm pro fucking.

Well.. it's a fetish thing for him, right? It'd be like if I moved to Sweden to be a sexpat to pork blondes nonstop

He's still in phillipine? I thought he resigned?

No, he didn't resign, he just became an un-person.

Kill me, Pete

Kill me, Pete

Man, what's with all the homos on Holla Forums these days?

pics or you're a liad.

Have you gone to the wing nut that hotwheels spent all our money on hookers and wings?