Never Trump and Never Duke Exposed as GOPe Traitors!

Never Trump and Never Duke Exposed as GOPe Traitors!

Dr. David Duke exposes the GOP National and Louisiana Bosses as Never Trump and Never Duke.

davidduke.com/nevertrump-neverduke-exposed-new-video-by-dr-david-duke/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/legendary-hero-david-duke-wins-first-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=osVIzSdxguA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the Duke but he shouldn't talk about physical appearances. The dude looks like an ayy.

I've always held this opinion of him as well.

He should have kept the beard.

FUCK YOU DUKE!

I just watched an interview where the Jew had to bring up Duke to Trump again. "Duke says he's running under your platform". Duke has been trying to D/C Trump the entire time just to get himself elected because he thinks this is the 1980s fight. It's not.

Just make historical youtube vids and keep your (((Christian))) lies out of them because that's not history

I really hate this fucking faggot

Reminder: the KKK and Confederacy was Jewish owned, like the slave trade

Maybe not the early KKK but the later one gave us our first Communist Woodrow Wilson

Anti-Duke, but Pro-Holla Forums

WEW

(((JIDF))) is trying real hard.

I honestly hope they both get elected, the lefty Asshurt would be nuclear.

No. This is a Holla Forumsack. He's looking at it from the other side.

His appearance might be one of the reasons he never went past the house of representatives level.

His face is really weird.

Trump already went full Reagan.

We need someone else to be the vanguard to push the discourse even more to the right now that Trump will go into the general election.

If we don't get somebody like Duke in the senate or someone already in the senate doesn't come out of the closet as having similar views, the shift could stop here.

No, he's a kike with slightly below average intelligence.

If Robert Byrd can get elected, so can Duke.

Reagan was a NeoCon and former Democrat. He's a meme not a reality. Trump went full JFK

Hold up.

Busyfag here, I am bit out of loop here.

Didn't Trump openly DENOUNCE Duke?

What made/enticed Duke to white knight Trump?

Duke needs to just fucking get out of politics entirely and ghost write for a person thats not as annoying as he is.

Duke wins his first poll

dailystormer.com/legendary-hero-david-duke-wins-first-poll/

youtube.com/watch?v=osVIzSdxguA

Some months ago the media pretended that Duke had endorsed Trump and he did a half-baked "disavow" of Duke.

More or less a month ago, Duke realized that Trump wasn't a dud and began to ( correctly ) point out that most of what Trump is running on is the same platform he ran back in 92.

This culminated this week where he announced his bid for senate and the video in the OP, where he once again connects himself with Trump as both being the victims of the same kike run establishment.

Now the media brought this to Trump's attention again and he brushed it aside again saying he has nothing to do with Duke.

What you are seeing here in real time is the kike media trying again and again to pit the pro-white right against the civic nationalist right, every time Duke makes a statement where he just says that he and Trump are fighting against the same people, some reporter go to Trump and asks "is this KKK guy secretly your best buddy ?"

Thanks for clearing this up for me.

I just went with what Trump himself said on MSM. I should've known that Trump denounced Duke to avoid association with them evil rayicists just dodge the bullet,

I should've trusted my intuition and better judgement and know that kikes love to besmirch, blackmail and release anonymous libel on their opposition. Holla Forums was right, I was right

It's rather interesting to see how things turned out.

nice

MUH PR

The Jews are orgasmic over Duke. The White Nationalist morons will support Duke anyway.

Yea, send Duke some money so he can get more plastic surgery and buy whores.

While millions of Whites are dying from poverty.

David Duke will be president in 2024

The first Trans White Nationalist President!

Is Duke running as an independent or seeking the GOP senate nomination?

Just because you post with Tor doesnt mean we can't smell the stench of jew on your posts.

Fuck off Moishe.

I much jew gold did you get to mention Trumps name Duke? Fuck you.

wait a minute, are you trying to jew me again?

test