Hillary may have hired a world class persuader

blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic
Can we get Scott to tell us who it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/131284375221/tony-robbins-explains-how-to-beat-trump
archive.is/su2XH
archive.is/ukSMI
motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/hillary-clinton-kissinger-vacation-dominican-republic-de-la-renta
strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/people.cfm?authorID=712
archive.is/a10NO
youtu.be/qzqAvYfYqZU?t=42m20s>>6874736
archive.is/tn5DK
archive.is/47Mue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scott left a big cliffhanger. You're supposed to be thinking about it.

Just know that Trump is Mecha-Godzilla, and he's got everything at his disposal to dispatch his fleshy foe.

He may be waiting on a few more "fingerprints" to confirm, or he may not name since it would tip off the opposition.

Fair enough.

Pointless in any case since Trump isn't running to be nice.

has scott already taken his place as trump's Goebbels?

Obama?

Mark Cuban?

Pretty interesting read. Very short, too. But the whole "Dark" makes you think of racism shit was a real stretch. It makes me think of spoopy ghosts tbh, and that's kind of cool, actually.
As for who thought of that one?
Let's think about the Dems that have been in the news recently:

Any others?

Some discernment and skepticism please everybody. Christ. This asshole has been trolling Trump supporters for a year.

It's himself, this cheeky madman already infiltrated the cunt campaign under the claim of "I already endorsed her teehee"

It took a liberal expert to come up with one word? I guess Trump is the Dark Knight now. Sounds good to me. Thanks shill.

trump could probably use that, he's a bad boy, rebel with a cause, he's a dark knight

Its most likely an outsider to the Dem Establishment that was hired on.

I get the feeling that it might be an author from the persuasion reading list or someone who frequents persuasion/psychology/marketing circles.

They hired the Mythbusters because they have experience polishing shit.

They hired a propagandist. This is a good thing.

Dark was pretty weak on their part, then, since most of the electorate feels the country is going in the wrong direction.

It's definitely not DWS.

It's going to be somebody the general public has never heard of before, or at least never heard of in a political context.

They had two choices. Dark Speech, or Light Speech. Trump chose a… Dark Speech.

I think the media got his message.

Tony Robbins, maybe?

1) Whether or not they are liberal is unknown and irrelevant.

2) The trick is coming up with the RIGHT word. You can't just pull a random jackass off the street and expect them to be good at this.

Seems likely to me.

Maybe some author like Daniel Pink or Steven Pinker?

…..that's not how this works.

Dilbert Man's either trying to do some persuasion trickery of his own or he's completely off the mark again.

The word 'dark' has no power and I can barely even remember when it did. Fuck, Batman is dark.

Which is actually appropriate since Trump is Batman

Yeah, here's Scott Adams on Tony Robbins from last October.

blog.dilbert.com/post/131284375221/tony-robbins-explains-how-to-beat-trump

Scott thinks Tony is "the best hypnotist in the world".

(heiled)
This. They may have hired a competent propagandist, but they hired a competent liberal propagandist. Liberals are afraid of something being "dark" because it doesn't fit well with the little hugbox world which is real in their minds. They're intimidated by a leader who is willing to face and fight the growing darkness. But they were never going to vote for Trump, and this won't put off potential Trump voters.

Hell, they're basically comparing him to Batman.

dude dog psychology lmao

Very very possible. That or David Axelrod who has ties to Clinton and Obama.

You're wrong. The "dark" meme spread very far and very wide, in a very short amount of time.

Yes, but Trump is playing 4D chess. And just wait until he amps it up into the fifth dimension.

This is true as well. Trump probably expects that and calling it dark plays into his hands since anyone will retort that these are dark times. If they aren't, then how can Hillary hope to preach change when she is also trying to sell the idea that everything is alright.

I'm surprised someone hasn't floated the Harvey Dent line.

I disagree but think you've come up with the perfect counter to it by equating Trump with the Dark Knight, we already have the Trump "I'm Bat-Man" memes ready to go, just need to take it to the next level with some fresh OC

…what?

Nobody constrained them the two choices of dark and light when deciding how to respond to Trump's speech. There is a practically infinite number of ways they could have described his speech.

If I describe you as sour, does that mean I had two choices, sour or sweet? Of course not; I could have also called you a dysgenic retard.

The problem is whether dark is necessarily a bad thing. If a majority of the electorate think the country is headed in the wrong direction, then isn't it just accurate?

It's not enough that these words resonate with a lot of people. They have to be damaging too. I'm not sure Dark is damaging.

Shall we meme it?

In fact… The first thing that comes to mind when I think about Trump and 'dark' is Batman, and by association I immediately think of Hillary as the Joker which is reinforced by her laughing fits.

IS THIS WHAT DILBERT MAN WANTED?

lolnope

The word 'dark' has no real negative connotation anymore and the first thing that springs to mind upon hearing it is The Dark Knight.

Dark is damaging. It's not enough to stop Trump, by no means is it a crippling blow. But it is easily enough for them to continue to string along their hordes of useful idiots (which itself is no mean feat considering the on-going shitshow in the DNC).

How, nigger?

Quite the opposite, he has been trolling the fuck out of Hillary/Bernie supporters.

Scott is a complete charlatan who read some persuasion and hypnosis books because he was mad at middle management all his life after they took advantage of him again and again.

He doesn't have balls either. Innocent people die as Scott Adams plays cheeky baby games on twitter.

Scott Adams is overrated and a sex pervert.

How's that for a kill shot?

Well he is a Gotham Billionare.

I mean for fucks sake.

wut, do you expect scott adams to be hitting the streets with an ak47 and a suit of home made armor?

Soon I do, yes

the memes are real my friend

welp, kek wills it

If you call somebody "dark", that is not taken as a compliment, even today.

If you call somebody "dark", you are conveying "school shooter" or edgy death-metal-enthusiast atheist vibes.

You don't want people to think of you as "dark". Batman has not changed that. Batman is described as dark because they want the edgy connotations of that word. That's the aesthetic they try to cultivate for Batman because he's an emotionally damaged violent brooding character.

He has a point actually. Everyone was calling it dark since they had no real other comment on the speech he made. In the end, it is done to make his speech seem less than what it is and less impressive than what it is. It is all a set-up so the media can turn around and praise Hillary's weak speech. However, the trap that is not seen is that Trump has no problem with the speech being seen as dour. These are dark times. All the shootings and terror attacks and so on has convinced people of this. Calling it dark is effective in that is is a decent way to cast a negative light on the speech without mentioning specifics (which is the best counter if anyone calls it that - ask for specifics) but doing so helps Trump since reinforces what he has been saying: These are dark times all thanks to Obama/Washington/people like Hillary.

Scott is just rambling now. I think he's believing his own press. Of course he's right about Trump, but he's fast on track to becoming the next Nate Silver.

We already have "The night is darkest just before the Don" memes from ages ago. Get them circulating again.

Thought I'd even seen the word "dystopian" used here and there.

That's Stephen Miller

I also forgot to add that reading between the lines, Scott pretty much admits that the left is in collusion with the media.

Not very good. Not catchy or unique at all.

You might be able to reword the sex-pervert accusation into something usable, but "overrated" is shit-tier memetics. As far as insults go, it is extremely common and extremely bland.

Is there anyone who's even half aware that doesn't know that at this point?

This is a good way to flip it. Memetic judo. I expect Trump to do this if the "dark" meme persists long enough to justify his attention.

He's done it before with "whining" and with the persistent, but mundane "greedy".

You'd be surprised.

In addition to Batman memes, I wonder if we should revive Punished Trump as well.

There's no doubt Batman is the most popular comic character of all time, he fights crime outside the system because the system is corrupt. The cops of the city are on the take with few good men left.

We can work with this fam, meme it.

I think Punished Trump should be saved for when it is situationally appropriate.

Right now Trump is doing pretty damn well, all things considered.

Save it for when President Trump is stopped by congress maybe stopped from building the wall but then proven right by a high profile illegal immigrant crime, perhaps. That would be a good time to fire up the Punished Trump meme.

Indeed. He may outright address it so he can have an excuse to list all the problems in the world today. It would seriously fuck over the pundits since every time they use the word, people will think of all the things Trump mentioned as to why these are dark times. The pundits will end up doing work for him every time they try and talk about him now, even in the negative. That alone will make the press look even shadier since it will look like they are ignoring the reality of the world today. The world they report on.

That's a pretty good idea actually.

They underestimate the power of the Dark Side.

People also associate Batman with defeating criminals and terrorists

And you're shitposting on Holla Forums. What's your point?

please god tell me she's not using Lewandowski

Dark is refered to those who know all about instincts, which is the biggest vecotr of persuation.
Dark referes to precision and solving problems. Dark are those minds that can get into others and "solve" the problem. Dark is the one that plays on sympathy like posting childhood pictures of hillary clinton to reset her precived persona. Hillary clinton is no voldemort. Hillary clinton is someone that carries a vector and she doesnt carry it very well. None of them are "dark", dark means from the inside trageted towards the outside. None of the those persons neither trump or hillary convey that.

I can't see it. I can see him going deep cover and ruining Hillary from inside.

How's this?

Voldemort did nothing wrong.

Late to the party, fam

It is about respect, none of them conveys the respect voldemort implies. Comparing hillary with voldemort is like comparing a short dicked asian in a highschool project with einstein.

Also obscurity and thus anonymity.

Also god damn does Trump look like Pepe in that picture.

for reference

KEK is pleased.
Hillary is the joker.
This must be memed.

These digits demand it. A dark knight for these dark times.

trips confirm

he's trolling everyone, shit, i bet he himself is this "Godzilla" he wrote of

someone should do something with hillary as the joker in the dark knight scene where he burns a big pile of money, maybe something along the lines of "hey bern outs, where did you think all your donations were going?"

What is Scott is actually infiltrating Hillary's campaign?

kek

Possible. He did some shit with Jake Tapper a while ago where Tapper was drawing his column. It was a few weeks ago too. Tapper is one of the head ministers in the Church of Clinton.

We can make Dark work for us with Linguistic Judo. "the night is darkest before the dawn, and the dawn is coming." Dawn is itself a killshot. It is bright, warm and is the coming of a new day(hope) work the visual and hypnotic elements - make people imagine and feel the warmth of the suns rays. this can be visually associated to Trump well - his skin is practically gold.

STOP SHITTING UP THE CATALOG WITH EVERY SINGLE BLOGPOST OF CUCK ADAMS

This would be especially good after the whole shit with the DNC thing and the fact that Hillary went and hired Debbie Wasserman Schultz to her campaign hours after she stepped down from the DNC chair.

archive.is/su2XH
archive.is/ukSMI

Go away Huma.

Good frog, association, emotion energy, identification all going into one person. Just like a let go, and the words dont matter. All press is good press aslong as it conveys the image the memory, and looking back all memory is good memory. And once you align that you will make the winner. And all the people catching the sunrays will spread it through their essance and their status and they will be reinforcing that image through all the people they meet knowing that image and turning it into something positive something they can idientify with. Something this cunt never had, something that transcends perception and manipulation. Something that is your froggod. Something you willed into this world. Something their kateys and other retarded shit cannot predict and even then they cannot use it.

It's Karl Rove. Check 'em.

my shoop skills suck but here are a few others consider

hope not

you added thinking past the sale, good job.

so does this mean that Hillary Clinton is going to win?

No. They forgot about Trump's judo.

Not even a challange, we rip him apart. He might be godzille and i m god. The god of persuation.
To do strategy you first imagine what he will use and where he will strike. And every vector this old fucking hag that belongs into an asylum can convey you will predit and use it.
The old cunt depends on minority voters and old dnc voters and hipsters. Just take that away from her since she is a lying cunt. Without any authenticness she is nothing and even all her money bring her only so far. Show those that she is part of them and doesnt give a fuck. Leave alone the hipsters since they are retarded but catch everyone else. Rip this cunt into shreds.

My initial reaction: Cuban. But then I realized that the word's too non-frontal for Cuban. It's a time-ticker that works off of confirmation bias rather than a Low Energy that says what everyone's thinking. Dark is Trump's version of Crooked. Unfortunately for "Godzilla," all he has to do is NOT be dark/negative for a month and the perception will shake off. That forces him to back off THE LAW AND ORDER CANDIDATE shtick but it's not a campaign-killer.

But it is characteristic of the previous two election cycles. Who branded Romney, rightly so, as a billionaire cheater? Who branded McCain as a warmonger and cast every one of his speeches in that light? Who branded Palin as a dumb bimbo? All of these are slow-tickers that the opposition can't help but walk into. Look at the headlines - Dark is posted across all the damn reviews of his convention speech, doom and gloom, etc. Faggy democrats on Fox Jews saying it's not 1968. Which shows that it's clearly directed from the top.

The only name I can think of that fits the bill, leftist and slow-tick, is Bloomberg.

It'll definitely force him to change his style. Or he could pull his signature move and double down, portray her as too light, which has been a fatal weakness of the Clinton camp this whole race: They have no idea how resentful America is at their lot.

Karl Rove is a fucking joke.

Nobody takes him seriously anymore.

Dark is using the instincts, group cohesion and every primal essence. Trump does that much better, and she is just a old fucking cunt that belongs tino an asylum or retirement ho0me. THat is dark, primitive but effective.

haha. That guy is a fucking idiot.

I hope so, also the half tards that make pro trump propaganda needs to make more.

Holy shit this is excellent.

Daily reminder that Cuban's only achievement in life is selling broadcast.com (lol) to yahoo.com (double lol) at the height of the dot-com bubble. Everything else he's done has been bought with the billions he made from that one lucky trade. He's a retarded Jew who struck it rich and now LARPs as a smart guy (much like Zuckerface)

This ^

That was meant to be anti-Trump actually.

Is James Carville back? this seems like Carville's style

I forgot about Carville. It does seem like his style and he is connected to the Clintons pretty strongly.

That seems to be what Twitter thinks.

Let me guess, you looked at his Twatter?

No. I'm just old and remember how well he did for Billyboy

yep

I don't twitter. What does his twitter say?

You mean Scott Adams' twitter?

Hothead detected

and just like all the other anti-Trump shit, it only made him stronger

Richard Bandler?

pretty good, can you do something like this?

He's neither and he's both.

nope, I have nothing better than paint.
literally shitposting from a paspi laptop.

It only helped trump. Also I don't think it was made to be anti-trump, Mike Diva seems like a neutral.

uh

He was bitching about Trump some time after he released that and when asked, he highlighted the nazi pose and Trump blowing up the world. I'm pretty sure he meant it to be anti-Trump. like the guy who made those airhorn videos (not Can't Stump the Trump, the other guys). He was actually trying to be anti-Trump and anti-Republican but it just made Trump look better.

I'm old too, the 90's were a long time ago. I hope they've brought back a relic from the past like Carville, so far their whole campaign and the (((media))) too has been stuck in the past so it would make sense.

That is exactly the reason why Trump has been able to consistently play them all like a $2 banjo with nothing more than a skeleton crew and a twitter account.

What worked then doesn't work now.

There's also hypnotist Marshall Sylver, but he's kind of red-pilled on Obama and I doubt he'd help the Hildebeast.

Hilarious liberals and their self destructive ways.

well… I think there's a lot of truth to that - just look at that 538 cuck. But, I wouldn't count Carville out. He has an intuitive knack for the demographics and is quite creative. He could probably make a difference.

That said I still think Trump is going to mop the floor with Clinton. She's in a position where she's part of the old system in a time when people are turning to something new. She's part of the global agenda right when people are starting to wake (back) up and turn against it. I think there are larger forces at work. Really, Trump is just as a much a creation of this wave of sentiment as vice versa. same thing with out meme magick tbh fam

Fear of Trump, fear of the Trump
They have a constant fear of having their nose revealed
Fear of Trump, fear of the Trump.
They have a phobia that their rule is coming to an end

I'll give it a go when I've had some sleep

The democrats are in utter turmoil right now. It played exactly into Trump's speech

challenge accepted

Scott's completely wrong here. All the "dark" and "negative" shit the left has been pushing about Trump's speech has completely backfired on them because of the constant barrage of horror that's been happening. We've reached the point where shitskin terror attacks in the West are a daily occurrence now, between BLM and ISIS. When people here that his speech was dark they think "No shit, he's acknowledging reality."

Back to back

great thanks

I remember him just yelling, not really good at conveying ideas. Then again this is Hillary's current style.

I don't think he's wrong in that it's definitely some manipulator's calling card, it's a markedly more clever change to the Clinton campaign's embarrassingly unpersuasive endeavors in the past

But I certainly wouldn't be saying that it's working, I think the reason you say that it's not is entirely true, they got their persuasion adviser on way too late to be any form of effective, the world IS going to shit around us, Trump's speech was "dark" but that's because the world is dark at this point, he only tells us of how bad it's got because nobody else will, if anything I think it plays out more in Trump's favor, the people who agree with the sentiment from the speech hear "dark" and realize that it really is their last chance for quite some time to be able to bring the country back to greatness

Dark is the world that HIlary helped create. This can easily be turned around.

They tried Dangerous Donald before and everyone laughed at them since women like Dangerous guys. They also like tall, Dark and handsome as well however

Tall, blonde, and rich (and dangerous) rules over that hand

Good thing we already have a kill shot of our own to counter it.

It's always darkest before the Don

Not to mention "Dangerous Donald" sounded fucking awesome and alot of his supporters ran with it even after the Hillary camp realized it was a retarded move

Probably Kissinger or Malkas

I want to believe, at least. Cold war strategists are cool as fuck.

Hemsworth is listed on Google Image as Tall Dark and Handsome before the first nigger

how about no

Dark does not work visually on Trump - which is why there won't be a Dark Donald, Dark will not stick imo but just in case remember that this feeds into one of Trumps Narratives already - "TONE"

Everyone knows Kissinger but who the fuck is Malkas?

Trump was on Meet The Press and said he thought his speech was Stark not Dark

funny stuff user, no matter how influential she is, there's no way she'd be able to call in a favor from him, the Clinton's may be playing with a whole new set of rules that protects them, Kissenger writes and revises those rules, helping her is above him, the more important elites don't help out the lesser important ones

Have you not played a single video game since Mario 64 or something?

motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/hillary-clinton-kissinger-vacation-dominican-republic-de-la-renta

dark most likely had a completely different meaning in the original use of that phrase

I never implied she was the one calling the shots. Kissinger could be acting in his own interests.

Malkas probably supports Trump now that I think about it, the 2016 election is quite literally the Malkasian Paradigm.

Who the fuck is Malkas?

I'm guessing it's Carter Malkasian

strategicstudiesinstitute.army.mil/pubs/people.cfm?authorID=712

I still don't see why he WOULD help her, honestly I get the feeling that even ((they)) are losing faith in Hilary's ability to be able to fake enough support to believably rig the election, It seems day after day the tide is turning on her, even on all the kosher channels that normal support her are implicating her and Shultz in this DNC scandal

My guess is they figure they'll cut their losses by throwing the thing for Trump, he still supports the ((greatest ally)) but doesn't want any of the multicultarlism that comes with it, a minor setback for their cause, but much less of a hassle of suppressing the views of the large majority that were against Clinton if she were elected anyway

That or there is some sort of Jew schism going on behind the scenes between the hardcore nationalistic zionists and the elite globalists with both acting in their own best self interests that conflict with each other, which could explain why Trump is getting support from some of ((them)) like ((kushner)) and ((adleson))

Think about it how does a blonde haired blue eyed goy get muscle into FUCKING MANHATTAN without knowing how to deal with Jews?

To get ahead wouldn't he have to divide and conquer Jews because otherwise they'd unite and push him out of Manhattan?

Trumps entire life has been spent learning how to Jew the Jews, can you think of a batter champion for us than that?

"Dark" is a decent label to try to stick to Trump because most people want to believe that things will always be getting better, and plenty of low-info or inattentive voters will be unaware of what is on the horizon or ignorant of the tenuously poor situation we are in. That's why so many politicians try to have an optimistic message or image.

If one buys the narrative that things are all slowly getting better and that history always moves in one direction, then this coule be effective in a way that nothing has been against Trump.

It isn't a "kill shot" because a large majority of the country isn't optimistic about the direction America is going in (although a good chunk of them think we aren't leaning left enough). Also, Trump's embrace of the dark can be seen by many as honesty and truth-telling, which reinforces his uniqueness.

As for who Scott thinks is helping out Hillary's campaign, I'm pretty sure he thinks it's Obama. Scott has called Obama a master persuader just as he says Trump is. Also, not only has Obama endorsed and is campaigning for Clinton, he recently gave a press conference where his reaction to Trump's speech was to frame it as gloomy and too pessimistic, which fits with this whole angle.

Look into Tony Schwartz and Gerry Spence. Tony Robbins is a serious contender as well. Any of these three could be very powerful if wielded adequately. Also scour the DNC emails for any references to the word "dark" if you have the time, there could be more evidence in there.

The DNC leaks, the Euro invader happenings, Brexit, all are lending credibility to Trump.

I dont think it's possible for him to lose supporters. Once seen, can't be unseen type stuff. On the corollary, Hilary is facing all sorts of things that may cause a bleed-off of support.

REMINDER

I suspect it's the Ragin' Cajun

I forgot pic

It's Tony Robbins.

Start digging on him.

She accidentally hired Trump.

Search DNC leaks for Miller and Barron

He's very persuasive

There is a huge difference here between Trump and Clinton's use of "linguistic kill shots."

Trump brands a person with a label based on truth and it spreads through organic memetics.

Hillary's talking points come are based on lies and need to be repeated by paid shills over and over. Just watch the "pundits" weave talking points (or read the leaked emails that show where they get their talking points from). Every pundit who used the word "dark" to describe Trump's speech is taking their orders from the campaign. I noticed it today when I was watching MSNBC. I watched the whole RNC convention on C-SPAN (no commentary) so I had no idea they were spinning the amazing speech as ominous, scary, dark or foreboding.

I'll worry about a meme magician on Hillary's team when they get something that sticks without using ""pundits"" to try to make a narrative stick.

Hillary has hired her to her campaign. No joke.

Direct statement from her site, archived:

archive.is/a10NO

archive.is/ukSMI

archive.is/su2XH

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the one she hired you stupid autistic cucks.

Feels good. And yeah, shit is fucked up.

Didn't Goebbels say that truth is the best propaganda?

(checked)
Especially since no one actually thought it was dark while listening to it. Scott is just being a tease like he was a month ago, saying the Clinton camp had turned the tables around by branding Trump a 'crazy racist'.

There was no magic persuasion in the media calling the speech "dark". It's just their standard MO against Trump, saying America is already great, everything is just peachy and Trump is actually insulting and denigrating America for saying otherwise. That's horrible persuasion, especially when two thirds think the country is on the wrong track, and only hammers in Clinton's labeling as Secretary of the Status Quo.

Scott Adams looks like a weekend warrior revenant who would chip his grimy teeth sucking the toes of fetid bog bodies that resurfaced in a Bourbon street strip club after Hurricane Katrina.

You have a blog or something?

I think Scott may be pulling some great persuasion himself.

We know he doesn't support Hillary, but he stated that he did just to get them off his back. What I suspect (and I may very well be wrong) is that he is saying "Hillary just did really good persuasion" so that her supporters falsely believe her to be doing better than she is. Lulling them into a false sense of security through which Trump can easily burst.

This is so true. After Trump's speech I saw almost everyone saying it was "Dark". I thought it was weird, but it's concerning and just more proof that Clinton and the networks are colluding. I mean it's obvious with the DNC leaks though.

Yup even down to telling them what adjectives to use. It's just like when we found that press site where all the same article came out the same time during gamergate. These news orgs are so fucking imbecilic because all of them are top down from the same couple old retarded people.

I'm watching an interview with Tony Robbins right now, it's very interesting, I actually suggest everyone watch it the whole way through. Anyway, he mentions that Bill Clinton called him when he was about to be impeached, for advice. It might really be Tony Robbins after all.

youtu.be/qzqAvYfYqZU?t=42m20s>>6874736

I cannot tell if Adams is taking the piss or not.

I think that that's intentional.

It kind of reinforces Trump's speech. His whole point was we're in dark times. Yes his speech was dark, that's the point.

Its a decent analysis but honestly its nothing unique: Leftists have always described things they don't like as 'dark', 'really scary', 'fascism' and the like but that's just because leftists are childish, easily-frightened people.

That's not it.

They actually think that feeling fear is inherently a bad thing only for stupid conservatives.

Which is why they have retarded slogans like rise above fear.

If anything, people should start accusing crooked Hillary for being dark. Either way just making it common usage for both sides to use the term would end up in a Trump win.

STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS FAILED AUTIST

Another brilliant masterpiece.

Hillary's jew magic has no power here. Only memes flow.

Truth is truth even on kuckchan.

That's why they didn't call Trump batman. They called Trump dark.

Meme judo to turn dark into batman could be an effective counter.

Well yeah, but that wasn't organic, that was due to the fact the media is in the pockets of the DNC and the DNC sent down their coordinated messaging. The DNC Leaks show that to be the case.

That's not who we're talking about retard. We're discussing a propagandist that Hillary has recently started using. DWS is not a propagandist.

Too long winded. Brevity is the soul of wit.

You want something that is short and simple, so that people find it easy to remember and repeat. Memes spread when people repeat them, so make your meme simple to repeat.

I've had a bit of involvement with TR in the past and it'd be very out of character to become visibly involved. Hypnotist he may be but he's a businessman first and foremost.

He's not visibly involved, that's why we have to guess.

Absolutely. Truth put in context so that people can easily understand is the best form of propaganda.

As far as criticisms go, throwing hackneyed proverbs like "brevity is the soul of wit" out is extremely common and extremely bland. Your is a shit-tier criticism. Try harder or, failing in that, demonstrate your memetic mastery.

Incidentally I wasn't writing a meme.

Hyperbole, overinterpretation

Then we cannot lose.

This was the fucking faggot who created it.

The thing is I don't even remember anyone talking about Trump's speech. I know the media said something, and it went in one ear and out the other, so I don't know how effective the Clinton campaign is going to be. They'll "persuade" the people already supporting Clinton to view Trump's speech the way they want, but since majority of the public doesn't trust the media anyway at this point they're not going to be able to effectively spread the meme.

I'll guess:
Jon Favreau
Marc Thiessen

i think the batman reference might be be very fitting since Gotham was a city filled with crime and corruption and the police was powerless to stop it.

Trump just can't get a real narrative out there unfortunately so I can't see myself supporting him any further. ImWithHer now.

Adams has solid insights, but he's writing for a mixed audience. Read between the lines and there's a ton of depth.

what a fucking dumbfaggot i can't even believe this shit

does this cuck have a single clue about what he's doing?

No they dont understand how propaganda works. Saying "Lol trump is a nazi" juxtaposed with all this wacky 80s retro/Japanese imagery just makes it all hilarious.

So now next time people see hitler analogies of Trump after seeing this, they think of Trump turning into a giant mecha and laugh.

They are going to have to do better than the word dark.

I am fairly sure that wikileaks will be dumping more emails either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning, this way its in the middle of their convention and diggers have enough time to find some of the juicy bits by the end and the rest right after the conventions over. And then I think they will wait 2 weeks for the next dump and then probably a month to unload all the rest. This schedule will be perfect to maintain interest for the duration of the leaks so that everything is dug up in digestible portions for the more plebly.

A solid half of the lefties are in a, albeit disjointed and heavy on the mental gymnastics, full blown mutiny as it is. And then the debates start and trump is going to destroy her and the entire party so expertly that we aren't going to know what to do with ourselves.

Ever feel so good that you were ecstatic and bewildered at the same time? Get ready because we are going to need a new word to define the feels we are about to feel.

That's exactly how propaganda works.

A lie repeated enough has the effect of being accepted as true.

BUT… This only works when it isn't countered by memes.

Dark triad and all that shit.

MEME IT!

archive.is/tn5DK
archive.is/47Mue

You are absolutely right. Voldemort had the right idea.

Law/Order, immigration and trade reform isn't a "dark" vision of the future unless you're a thieving parasite who enjoys the status quo.

Ah they think darkness is their ally? They merely adopted the dark. We were born in it, molded by it. We didn't see the light until we were already men

OK that makes sense. I know Scott is one of the few genius level intellects on our side, he's probably playing a deeper game.

And by then it was nothing to us but blinding.

Check thread view, it's obvious you're too inept to follow the conversation without it.