With the launch of the AU passport, Africa is now borderless

During the 27th African Union (AU) summit in Kigali, Rwanda, the AU passport was launched. The idea of a visa-free passport for members of the AU was first established in 2013, as a part of the 2063 agenda, which incorporates 7 major goals to help promote a self-reliant continent. One of the primary goals of the agenda is to guarantee integration and political unity in Africa and this passport will aid the body achieve that goal.

Having a visa-free passport is instrumental to the creation of a borderless Africa which will, in turn, accelerate socio-economic growth. According to Acha Leke, the Director of Mckinsey & Company, the passport is essential in order to boost tourism revenue and increase intra-African trade.

The release of the AU passport is a significant mile stone for the outgoing AU Chairperson, Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma. In her last opening speech on Sunday, she noted that with the launch of the passport, the body has been able to cross off two big items on its to-do list. At the summit, Dlamini Zuma presented the new passport to the incoming chairperson, H.E. Idriss Deby Itno, the President of Chad, and Paul Kagame, the Rwandan President.

venturesafrica.com/with-the-launch-of-the-au-passport-africa-is-now-borderless/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-African_Highway_network
mediaclubsouthafrica.com/economy/3956-stalled-on-the-trans-africa-highway
expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_time
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
archive.is/lYGUd
un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Domestic-Resource-Mobilization-in-Africa_ECA_IATF-Issue-Brief.pdf
agenda2063.au.int/en/sites/default/files/08 Financing Agenda 10 Year Palan.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great. Now every single 60 IQ baboon will be able to get to Lybia and Morocco to board a leaky boat in a quest for gibsmedats and white wimminz.

It wasn't already?

I kind of imagine that Africa is like Mad Max

Is that nigger serious?

how to get across any border in africa:
-get map
-see where borders meet
-go offroad 10 miles before you cross the border
-avoid every bordercheck
czechmate, nigger border guars.

As a bonus, you won't have to pay the toll that litters the highway system there every mile.

It is.

A borderless Africa is the most retarded dicussion topic.

Do people honestly think that some gigantic black-run multi-billion dollar corporation in Sudan is going to contemplate moving its factory to Zimbabwe for tax incentives and potential increase of market share by 7%?

African government tax collection methods don't necessarily get any more complicated than sending the boys out into the streets with jeeps and AK's and threatening to murder half the village

u wot

There are several large border walls between African countries, mostly to keep Muslims from killing Christians or less excited Muslims. I suppose we can expect Africa's backslide into the Iron Age to increase its pace slightly.

Fixed it for you OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-African_Highway_network

heh

I hope the great Sahara desert continues to do its job of being extremely hard to cross for apes

Y'know, Africa is kind of fascinating if you think about it.

It's like watching your younger sibling try something you know they can't succeed at.

Are there any non-pozzed books on Africa?

Well you i right, but i think it's more of a message for the niggers.

The migrant crisis is reaching its critical mass.

It's funny to see that it all happen at the same time.

Morocco isn't in the AU.

Luckily, at least some of the niggers know what the real purpose of roads in Africa is.
mediaclubsouthafrica.com/economy/3956-stalled-on-the-trans-africa-highway

>Did they come by sea? Mobutu asks.

>No, the younger ruler replies.

>Did they come by air? Mobutu asks.

>No, they came by road, his protégé answers.

>Tsk tsk, my son, I always told you, Mobutu says. Never build roads.

It would really help matters if the Muslims would try a little harder to bomb their airports.

When this erupts into chaos as hordes descend upon popular cities and wreck them we will finally have a counter to the "waaaah white colonialist borders cause violence".

Going to feel real fucking smug when this happens.

NOT ON MY WATCH INSHALLAH

NO MOORS ALLOWED
t. spaniard

curious user here
How pozzed is Spain about the reconquista, and about the literature around like El Mio Sid?

The African Union single currency will probably collapse Less than five years

That desert has been the civilized world's bulwark against (one kind of) niggers for thousands of years.

Africa is entirely fascinating. I've been there. Its like traveling to another planet.

When I was there I tried talking to some natives about their fucked up roads and how they needed to fix them. It took about 5 hours to travel the distance I used to drive to school in 30 minutes. None of them seemed to understand or care in the least bit about roads. As if I'd told them that the key to economic success was to knock three times before entering a doorway… actually, they would probably believe that

The fucking congo is the main problem. Central Africans are the niggers of Africa. They are the niggest. What they ought to do is hire a bunch of chinks to pave the roads. Gravel Truck Simulator pt 2… its all so tiresome.

I'd be more scared for (white) Namabians, (white) Bostwanians and (white) South Africans, holy fuck they are all screwed

My favorite is that they have no concept of time. The future in particular.

So pretty much nothing changes. Alright then.

Tell them the best way to attract money is to kill an Orthodox Jew and make a coin purse of his hands stitched together at the wrists with thread made from his hairbraids, as they rub together it attracts sheckels.

My Traitor's Heart is a good book on Africa, but this travellog by a pair of adventurers travelling the congo is byfar the best, comes with pictures:

expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

nigger time is my favorite phenogmenon

It's been tried, and it doesn't go well.

So, what you're saying OP–in effect–is that now all African mudshits and shitskins can readily make their way to the Northern border of the African continent to flood Europe with less difficulties?

Maghrebis left the African Union once they recognized WS.
Which after Qaddafi got R E B E L E D has generally been regarded as a good move.

Maroc shall liberate Algeria from themselves. Tunis too, they can all join greater Maghreb led by Rabat. Inshallah.

probably a terrible idea but hey, it's not like you could make africa more shit.

Could you elaborate?

I generally don't like open borders but I have to ask.
Why should I care about it, not like they are gonna be any worse off.

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

/thread

Thank goodness Ebola can travel more freely now.

I love you Ebola-chan

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

The gods have spoken

I'm not the person you replied to but I know what he means as I have been to several sub-saharan african countries.

To sum it up, people in Africa live in the moment and don't think about the consequences of their actions. They don't learn from the past and the future doesn't exist. No planning ahead, no saving up, just live in the moment carefree. This attitude is prevalent in third world countries and among low IQ populations in general, but it exists in Africa to an almost cartoonish degree.

Condoms? But sex feels better without it. Doesn't matter if already have 5 kids and you can't even support them.
Get paid? Spend that shit right away on shit you don't need, probably booze.

You see it on a macro scale too like with how governments print shit loads of money, which is why African currencies are highly vulnerable to high inflation.

Another good example is the almost genocide of Afrikaner farmers.in South Africa. You might think it's a bad idea to kill the people who are providing you with a food supply when you live in a country with a lot of starvation, but they just can't comprehend such a consequence. As a result of murdering so many farmers, and the fleeing of many other afrikaners because of it, food prices and starvation have gone up. They can't seem to connect the dots though…and it's more important to kill the white man.

It's even got a wikipedia article. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_time

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
archive.is/lYGUd

My fucking sides

I have fully adopted saying this at work when talking to the underlings

They wouldnt maintain them so the process would be several years of (possible) prosperity followed by even MORE starvation and bullshit.

Let them rot.

Can't they all theoretically move to the same place now

Are the Berbers any based at all. How many are Muslim. I'm curious on them.

Are these niggers fucking retarded ?

Wait, what i am saying, of course they are are.

Now the Muslim negroes will have access to the entire fucking continent, as if they didn't blew enough embassies and shoot up random schools in the shitholes they were born in.

To add on to this what lower cultures have smart and groups that want the objective definition of goodness, even if it was in the past. We see this in the middle-east with the Ba'athist rulings, the Persian dynasties, Kingdom and Republic of Afghanistan. All I know of is Biafra and Botswana and I barely dented into those subjects.

They probably can't even afford border checkpoints in the first place.

But just like the EU, this shit is meant for the elite.

They want the rich in South Africa to go on vacation in Kenya by plane without any hassle.

And the Jewish plan to unify all continents marches on.

chinks must be tired of having to bribe border guards every 10 seconds

And it will success in long desired liberal dream of making everyone in Africa at least a billionaire.

Africa, the continent where every man is his own kangz.

n

I haven't been to Africa, but I HAVE the Carribean, which functions on the same principal. I can say with certainty that it's no lie. But then, given it's on Wikipedia unshilled shows just how accurate it has to be.

It's actually really, REALLY painful to look at when you actually realize what's going on. You get like ten percent of people who are actually cognizant of the passage of time and want to actually get shit done, and they're forced to rely on the other 90% of people who'll completely fuck it up almost invariably.

Terrorism won't be the issue. Hell, migration won't be the issue. Let me tell you what the issue is. As soon as half these people get access to anything with wheels and an engine they'll try to redline it, crash into the first thing in their path, and block the road for everyone else. Because when you have no concern for time or consequence you're a walking disaster on any road. This thing is a death sentence to anyone who drives without realizing this.

This is why the following language is important:

This catch all will allow us to deny EVERYONE in the Middle East, Africa (niggers), even ISRAEL.

Are you the user who spent time in Kenya and was posting photos in an Africa thread?

Because if so, that thread was awesome and it's what got me into learning more about African colonialism and Africa in general.

Reading about Africa is like reading a horror novel mixed with a good tabloid.

Welp I hope that Trump lets in all the white refugees living in Africa before they get enriched.

This is precisely why the black race was not meant for a western type advanced civilization.

They are created to run around the jungles of Africa and be hunted by wild beasts.

Is anyone else thinking that this is a way to move more shitskins north to become new rapefugees for the white genocide effort?
I wouldn't doubt it if a kike was behind this AU.

"Don't tell my mother I work on the rigs, she thinks I play the piano in a whorehouse" is the memoirs of an oilman who spent a stint in Nigeria, he said when he went out for his morning jog the nigs were all looking down the road behind him, they couldn't fathom the idea of somebody running if there was nothing chasing them.
The head security guard at the rig built a house out of plastic crates, he was really happy he could pick it up and move it after the "toilet" (a hole in the floor, the shit just piled up underneath) had backed up.
Another guy on the rig somehow pulled a ladyboy (hard to tell with niggers, I must admit), who tried to rob him. The security guard cracked the fagnigs skull without even breaking his stride, and just dumped the body outside, nothing more was ever said.

Agenda 2063 on average per country

It is the (((UN))) so guaranteed maximum zion kikery .

un.org/esa/ffd/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Domestic-Resource-Mobilization-in-Africa_ECA_IATF-Issue-Brief.pdf

agenda2063.au.int/en/sites/default/files/08 Financing Agenda 10 Year Palan.pdf

checked

this

based morocco is based

Arabs in general are red pilled about sub-saharan africans. They know what will happen if they open their borders to them. That and they don't have a massive guilt complex like most europeans do.

"The Great Betrayal" by Ian Smith.

pic for reference

WE LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

Ofc this is the hidden agenda, but just like the BLM nigger horde Soros et al have unleashed on Burgerland–it will backfire on them. And to a much larger degree.

This.

MAGA

I had a South African man living in my house as a flatmate for a couple of years. He and his wife were based.

WE WUZ VICTORIUZZ N SHIEEEEET

It's basically done to gain complete control over the whole continent. Who gains control, ((they)) do.

How? By destabilising any kind of region or tribe that wants to stay sovereign by making sure these doped up crazy niggers settle in their land aswell.

You thought Africa was in chaos before? This is going to be one massive slaughterfest.

Depends on the tribes you're talking about. There is very little that connects Tuaregs and Kabyles nowadays.
Even then you'll find differences within them, for example in Algeria there is two geographical areas where you'll find kabyles (small kabylia near the coast and big kabylia deeper within the country).
Because of the Arab conquest there was also heavy miscegenation and you'll find kabyles looking like your average sandniggers and other blonde fair skinned folks. Some girls also have blue/green eyes although it is quite rare, this is thanks to kabyles mostly keeping to themselves in the most remote areas and algerians persecuting kabyles in the past so there is some resentment there also.

topkek

Berber and Tuareg are mah peepo

t.Euro

Dnt you denigrate the proud masaii people turd

Do you remember last year riddle about ebola epidemy in Europe from WHO guy?

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN

dont ruin onion rings for me user D:

Ebola-chan is love.

Heretical image Ebloa-chan is DFC!

Let me check them dubs right back for you, fellow Ebola-chan fan

This is how merchants conquer, guys.

it's a hostile takeover, business/politics style.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

Learn from history…

I belive it's called Out of America.
It's some black dude who goes back to find his roots or some shit.

He doesn't like what he finds

It's Africa. Who cares? If they really want it, let them have it.

KEK WILLS IT
>Ebola discovered in Morocco and Algeria, all mediterranean sea travel between Africa and Europe is shut down, they'll start sinking refugee boats

And when they merge the AU with the EU?

You know, in all of my years of living, I think I've only met two intelligent blacks. One was a kid I knew in elementary who was at the top of the class, well versed in biology for his age and only got better as he got older. Great kid.

The other I met years later in high school. She was very ambitious and is currently working towards her MBA

Two. In my whole life. Every other black person I met was a complete nigger. It just baffles me how a race can be 99% retarded and barbaric

Can confirm. I've only met what I originally thought were three intelligent blacks in my life, and the three became two once I got to know the third. All from college.

The first guy was a straight A student. If he wasn't top of the graduating class, there was only one other guy I could see beating him. Had a job since high school, studied hard, didn't party, his portion of group projects were always exemplary. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he had a very caucasian facial structure. I don't know where he is now but I'm sure it's somewhere successful.

The second was a woman in her early 30's. She did have a kid with a deadbeat husband, so there's that going against her, but this was the first black I've ever met who really was "turning her life around". Her nose was always in a book, she never partied, and she saved every dollar from her two jobs almost to a fault. I've never seen someone write so tiny on a single sheet of lined paper to get the most out of it. Last I heard, she got an office job downtown. Entry level, but solid. Also, she too had a very caucasian facial structure.

The third was someone I thought was smart. She did very well in her studies at first, and her portion of group projects was always solid. But between years 2 and 3, she started partying, drinking, and I got to hear way too many stories about the dicks she let through her enormous lips. To her credit, she did graduate, but the last I heard about her, she was working a kiosk for Sudan Airlines or some shit.

So that's two and a half, let's say, out of the dozens of blacks I've met in my life.

That's actually a pretty good job - for a nigger

Rhodesia?

South Africa is part of this too isn't it? Except the rate at which it becomes even more of a shit hole to increase exponentially. If large numbers of them aren't running north to fuck off to Europe. Then they're going to go south to get there share of government sanctioned white people money that they totally deserve for being black in Africa.

Top kek, look at that all that pseudoscience to justify the languid nature of blacks. Africans have "emotional time consciousness", what does that even mean? They are also described as "polychronic" - in which they handle things concurrently, hence they sometimes are able to have "more than one simultaneous conversation" at a time. What the fuck. This is just blatant doublespeak to hide the fact that blacks are incredibly inefficient at completing tasks and having meaningful conversations.

Saying, "You better that take dat back, nigga what! Hol up a sec, you ain't said wat I think you said - aw sheeeit" to multiple people is not an indication of complex conversations.

Borderless Africa right next to borderless Europe.

Good night, euros. You cannot react fast enough through your bureaucratic channels to stop it.

A fun exercise to get people thinking about this whole dichotomy is not to ask them how many good blacks they've befriended not just know, but comparatively, how many whites they are currently in good standing with.

Bureaucrats might get pissed that they're not making any money of immigration and the passport system will be canceled.

Africa was pretty much already borderless in the sense that we denizens of the first world understand it.

African "borders" are the geography and tribal territories and gangs…

So, basically, it's business as usual in Africa.

Brb, going to go traffic a shitload of poppies for the first time in a deacde. Im rich!

Their borders are a shit anyways, so abolishing them may not even be that much of a shitty idea.

This is supposed to fail.

They have to get rid of the boarders so when they release the ebola it has no problem spreading fast.

Cuntries down there have borders that were made by colonialism

Borders in this shithole are supposed to be made in relation with tribes

Less borders in this shithole means more crimes and wars

And more nignogs to rescue from the mediterranean sea