Has anyone seen this bad boy yet?

Has anyone seen this bad boy yet?

Ajin - Netflix. Popularized by manga and season 1, netflix bought rights to air season 2 as well

decent fucking watch

i don't like much animu, but shit like this spikes interest in me. anything more recommendations like this would be much appreciated

hello lawsuit

tfw i get banned for posting this in /a/

/a/ moderation is so disgusting. I am convinced the board owner hates anime and is actively trying to kill it without being upfront about it.

probably.

nonetheless i was lurking for dark/interesting animes that don't completely suck rectums.

yea i agree though. if you have any let me know 'w'

currently watching ep 9 season 1, I'm hooked thanks.

you're welcome bitch

im too waiting for season 3 this fall

I watched it and like it up until the ending of season 3

It's absolute fucking shit and anyone who watches anything CGI need to drink shotgun mouthwash.

if you could name something else that isn't complete and utter shit i challenge you to do so

it was enough to hold my attention for a week. everything else sucks ass

you're being shallow, I'm there for the story, not the cgi.

same. the framerate was dropping, a drink or two and i was all in. only pretentious gits gaf about stupid shit like that.

I've watched over 700 anime. How about this. You list at least 10 good ones and I won't ban you for being a normalfag. :^)

read a book faggot.

get a computer faggot.

just stop, okay

i have one nigger

avoiding the question. I GUESS YOU WIN AHAH BAN ME

I don't really like this anime. Main character is an emotionless yet somehow still whiny autist and the Government spook villain type guy's one personality trait is to be an insufferable asshole 24/7. The only good/interesting character in the entire show is the old guy that has a couple matrix style fight scenes and ends up trying to kill the main character for being a huge faggot while they escape from a Government facility that the main character just spent like a month getting tortured to death repeatedly in.

Great concept executed poorly with a shitty main character and bad writing. Fight scenes are cool though. Worth a watch if you have nothing better to do.

No wonder the mods on /a/ banned you.

interestingly enough, the bad guy is the old guy, who you dismissed prematurely. i liked him too. lurk/watch moar

pic related(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Look dude anime is already poorly done. 90% of most anime is just 6 frame walk animations or them standing perfectly still talking while their mouths vibrate at 4fps.

Story over anything, people forget that most anime comes from manga.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

fucking exactly. the fact that they came up with enough money from netflix to interpret the anime decently for the story is great to me. most don't even make it

they put in work. and if you don't recognize it you're a fucking basement dwelling bitter oozing NEET.

Kind of an obvious rec but have you watched lain yet?

not all the way, ill give it another go though.

i get super picky when it comes to shows so i think i dropped it but ill put that next on my list

wow you ladies sure no how to make a man feel special ;]

im glad no one is butthurt on this board. that would be a real bother. and i'd ask them to grab some preparation h just to deal with someone liking a show ^.^

Nigger I read the manga. I stopped reading when the main character teamed up with insufferable Government spook to take down the old guy.

There actually was a pretty cool part where the old guy deep fried his hand and put it into a bucket of chicken that was delivered to some hungry security guards then jumped into a wood chipper and reformed at his deep fried hand to infiltrate some high security building on lock down then went on a super killing spree. Again the old guy is the only character that ever does anything cool or interesting.

Lol I actually got a 5min ban from a moderator for that post. You also get tiny meme bans for saying anything good about Windows 10, I know this first hand.

you finishedniggerOP and not lain? kill yourself legit.

Nice IP

Yeah it's not a big deal I post so infrequently that I probably get tiny meme banned for each of my 1 posts a week and almost never notice it.

wow i never thought id be banned again

Nice IP idiot.

anyways yea i try not to trifle with people but i was just asking about an anime tbh lol.

if i were to watch every recommended anime ive been given id be braindead and broke by now tbh

I ALREADY SAID THAT

i'm glad you recognized the context of my posts

don't get triggered so much you give yourself an aneurysm

that sucks yea aha but speaking good things about windows 10 is understandable to be banned. anyways. i do enjoy the grotesque parts, i just don't have another source to retrieve them from. if you're still banned, sayonara. if not, isashiburi.

how's the weather in Paynesville?

great, i'm glad i totally fucking live there lmao