==Breaking: Bomb blast kills 1, injures 11 at German restaurant==

Well, didn't see a thread on this so here you go…

Extra blessings from our Lord Kek on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/24/explosion-germany-kills-least-one-authorities-blame-device/
archive.is/9OOsb
wikispooks.com/wiki/Gladio_B:_The_Origins_of_NATO’s_Secret_Islamic_Terrorist_Proxies
en.wikisource.org/wiki/European_Parliament_resolution_on_Gladio
archive.is/kgQum
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/757328990050848768
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/one-killed-10-injured-after-explosive-device-goes-off-in-german-city.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/757391043121872896
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-blast-idUKKCN1040Y8
archive.is/kBovs
0x0.st/aqn.csv
0x0.st/aq5.csv
0x0.st/aqR.csv
archive.is/5DSlc
0x0.st/aqn.csv.
breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/25/man-in-ansbach-germany-suicide-bombing-that/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRAISE KEK

Kill yourself faggot.

Maybe it was radical Hindus for once. The (((media))) told me Islam was a religion of pieces.

The attacks are now so common Wikipedia didn't bother adding the last one to the current events page

ALLAHU AKBAR

INSHALLAH, THE KUFFARS SHALL KNOW FEAR

archive.is didn't work for this page
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/24/explosion-germany-kills-least-one-authorities-blame-device/

Here we go again

You first.

This is soon to be Berlin, "We must learn to live with terror" Germany

The masses are getting ready to fight lads

Why isn't Holla Forums giving this as much attention as the machete attack?

The happenings are happening too fast for us to even realise what's happening.

Oy vey! This was an isolated incidence, we can't possibly know the attacker's motivation or if religion played any role.

I'm guessing they wouldn't let a mud in for obvious reasons and he went aloha snackbar

Please let him be white

here you go
archive.is/9OOsb

A DAY WITHOUT A HAPPENING IS A LOST DAY!

Please go back in the oven

#Ansbach: Witness reports claim just before the explosion a man with a backpack was denied entry to the music festival (@L0gg0l)

— I.E.N. (@GoldenKrant) July 24, 2016

So close, Faggot . . .

Daily reminder that these terrorist attacks are done, so the government can expand its powers, surveillance and put military on the streets.

wikispooks.com/wiki/Gladio_B:_The_Origins_of_NATO’s_Secret_Islamic_Terrorist_Proxies

en.wikisource.org/wiki/European_Parliament_resolution_on_Gladio

we need a ban on bombs!

Do you have the creeping fascism article from Wikipedia ? The kikes removed it.

Hopefully they got a different mossad photog this time

Bhensa [email protected]/* */ 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: Mayor of #Ansbach #Germany says explosion caused by a terrorist bomb, not a gas leak. #Terror #BREAKING

too many happenings!!!

Again? Germans get your shit together.

embarrassing

Realistically WTF is going to happen with Germany? People are either going to rebel against their (((leaders))) or become part of Ottoman empire 2.0. They already don't have free speech and raid homes for social media posts.

(checked)

kek confirms disgruntled dune coon

HERES THE FUTURE GLOBALISTS CREATED ENJOY

I guess his bomb jacket pre-detonated before he could get close or maybe he was just really excited to be meet his goat lover in the after life.

the prophecy will come true

Why isn't Canada seeing any attacks despite being turbocucked?

Here you go my friend. Try fixing this archived version (fixing references, etc.) and try to re-create a new Wikipedia article to see what happens.

archive.is/kgQum

Here's one more today for the road!

Can't hold all these habbenings.

fug! Link…

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/757328990050848768

Not yet I would imagine.
Apparently even with a lot of ready fund to import them, not many had taken the effort to come (hopefully)

There's still muslims roaming around, but probably not enough to fuck things up. Yet.

Consider yourself Kekscommunicated, faggot.

WAKE UP EUROPE

END THE MADNESS

Then you didn't try hard enough.

Maybe this is the normalization stage? People might be feeling worn out by it all.

Gee, I wonder how the presstitutes will spin it this time. Was the explosion inspired by Nice fireworks and the kebab was simply looking for some friends to celebrate Bastille Day with?

On days like these, it feels like a feat of stoicism that I can't just spray everything before me with flamethrower juice.

He walks amongst us.

oh another terror attack, what a surprise

wonder where all the left wing, libertarian, and other apologists will show up in this thread like the munich posts, or they'll keep their heads down for another few years until the next "fascist" attack

Are German news outlets even reporting on these things still? And if they are I bet it white people are the problem

not bad

*lolberturdians
FTFY.

"Dangerous bomb attacked unaware civilians"
"The bombs reason are still unclear"

Nice OC

cucknadian here, iirc trucuck only imported 3000 of these slimes and they're spread across the country. I have no doubt we'll see some soon enough though.

Any confirmation of allahu ackbar?

I edited it to be a jew

What do you guys think?

Who else suicide bombs, m8?

religion of peace, strikes again!

I'm only guilty of one of them
I just posted them together

According to Marvel, neo-Nazis.

I made my edit even more jewish

unsure on the jew representing a despairing yurop

wasn't a suicide bombing, from the articles

He's rubbing his hands because that's what he wants, because he planned them

whats the song in the webm? it's pretty comfy

It is being described by multiple sources as a suicide bombing.

Nice

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/one-killed-10-injured-after-explosive-device-goes-off-in-german-city.html

I hope if was some hipster thing. Would nice to see the #REFUGEESWELCOME cucks seeing the results of their welcome.

so, when will we see news stories and interviews of family members forgiving these scumbags and calling for tolerance?

how long will it take the (((media))) to start its brainwashing cuck forgiveness schtick

They just need to find a couple of Christians.
Well, any Christian really, and interview him.

Holla Forumslacks, I've long wrestled with my foe. Maybe one of you can shed some new light on my problem?

wut do?

hes a nigger and you are a cuck

Use the jew and liberals to attack christians and eliminate them, use whites to attack spics shitskins mudslimes, use the new society to attack the jew.

There is absolutely nothing immoral about waging war when for the right reasons. This is like calling a self-defense killing immoral.

this

I'm beginning to lose track of all these terrorist attacks.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/757391043121872896

This is going to lead to a crusade, and the results of this one will be permanent.

color me surprised

They fucking better be.

They can literally do more than one terrorist attack a day and the German government still won't hold any of them accountable. After all, looking like evil tyrants to evil people is the worst thing ever.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was exposed that Muslims have a different definition of "peace" than the western world?

This cannot be stressed enough. There is nothing inherently immoral about violence. Thats just the marxist indoctrination of your childhood talking.

Being comfortable with violence is a major part of growing up. You don't just suddenly stop being afraid. If you never learn to fight, you'll feel like a child for the rest of your life.

You see this in SJWs all the time. We don't suddenly start disliking them when we here their political views. It is our intuition screaming at us that they're weak because we can tell instantly that they can't protect themselves.

shit.
hear*

Looks like the guy tried to get into a music festival but was thankfully turned away at the gate before heading to the wine bar and blowing himself up injuring 10 people.

Just imagine how many people he could've killed and injured if he was in the middle of a large crowd.

DEUS VULT

Sorry Chaim, your kike war god has no power over the avatar of the formless Void

Up to date, includes all terror attacks in western countries.
Have fun!

Did she died?

A 27-year-old Syrian man denied asylum in Germany a year ago died on Sunday when he set off a bomb outside a crowded music festival in Bavaria, the fourth violent attack in Germany in less than a week, a senior Bavarian state official said.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-blast-idUKKCN1040Y8

archive.is/kBovs

"Syrian Migrant Dies In German Blast"

Holy fucking shit.

They make their bullshit so obvious. Hopefully it red pills some people

It's gone past comedy now, what is it? Horror?

Shouldn't you be posting on reddit nigger faggot

So the blast was German and unfortunately a migrant died…

I see

It was born in Germany making it german

Another one?
Didn't the kebab with the machete happened just yesterday?

OF COURSE!

Saved

So far this month we're up to (unless I missed any)

7/24/2016 27-year-old Syrian immigrant exploded outside the entrance to the "Ansbach Open" music festival leaving at least 1 person dead and 12 others injured. (Ansbach, Germany)

7/24/2016 Syrian refugee wielding machete kills pregnant woman, and injures 2 (Reutlingen, Germany)

7/22/2016 Several dead and 10 injured in shooting rampage inside a Munich shopping center (Munich, Germany)

7/19/2016 French woman and her 3 daughters stabbed by Moroccan-born man for being 'scantily dressed' (village of Garda-Colombe in the Hautes Alpes near Montpellier, France)

7/18/2016 A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say. (Wurzburg, Germany)

7/14/2016 84 people were killed and 303 injured when Muhamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a Tunisian residence of France deliberately drove a 19-tonne cargo truck into crowds celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais (Nice, France)

When you clap like a trained seal whenever mudslimes kill white Europeans, you might as well be a Jew yourself. Fucking happening junkies are the worst posters on this board.

it's a Russian Orthodox chant/prayer: "святый боже, святый крепкий, святый бессмертный"
don't know where the remix came from

A spreadsheet would be nice. Wikipedia has a running list of terror attacks too.

They're turning up the heat while plugging the outlets. You won't notice many reactions to the rising tensions until it finally happens, and I expect the FRG to end as suddenly as the GDR except with more firing squads.

You realize this is what the Jews want right…

for greater israel

you have to cuck the Jew and the Muslim by just deporting them to Israel

Petition to have candle-light prayer vigils in your hometowns.

Put the victims' faces onto tee-shirts & shit. Get the word out over the local news (but tread lightly in case of catching too much (((attention))) ). Do another each time.

The West will be united, and when we fight as one there's no force on earth that can stop us.

Islam is near the end of its existence as a major "religion".

It's only a matter of time before Version 2.0 of pic related.

I'm no fan of Islam but it's blatantly obvious what the kikes' plan is here.

They manipulate our governments to support open borders and mass shitskin immigration, then they send us all of Israel's unwanted muslim neighbors (look at where Syria is on a map).

Because muslims are desert savages, they naturally commit rape and murder and now it's happening on European soil. As a result, our anger is misplaced not at jews but on muslims and we'll engage in yet another war on muslims thus killing Israel's enemy while the jew escapes unscathed.

We need to shut down our borders and send back these muslims so that Israel can enjoy the cultural enrichment.

Islamic Attacks on Whites
Does not include Russia.
0x0.st/aqn.csv

Time Between Islamic Attacks on Whites
Does not include Russia.
0x0.st/aq5.csv

Yearly Stats of Islamic Attacks on Whites
Does not include Russia.
0x0.st/aqR.csv

Does not include:
7/24/2016 Syrian refugee wielding machete kills pregnant woman, and injures 2 (Reutlingen, Germany)
With that attack, the countdown clock is at 9.27 days.

9 days, 6 hours, and 28 minutes

We need a White Galaxy

Of course that's part of their plan, you think we're not aware of that?

But such an action would put hundreds of thousands if not millions of our troops and equipment right next door to them.

All it would take is an incident, a minor scuffle, and we have our justification.

It doesn't even have to be real, it can be totally fabricated (see: Polish soldiers attacking German radio outposts).

The fact of the matter is there are only two permanent solutions to this problem.

1. We figure out reasonable space travel within the next couple of centuries and colonize somewhere else, holding what we have in the meantime.

2. We go full fucking genocide on them because they will never, ever stop attacking the West. They have demonstrated this, after we are dead years or decades from now, their children will continue to attack our children.

This has carried on for well over a thousand years, it needs to stop.

archive.is/5DSlc

I'm the guy who proposed putting cobwebs on first 3 spaces, thank you guy so much, made my day

Could you udpate the chart to include the machete thing and the suicide bombing today, user? You're doing God's work.

he arrived 2 years ago? well that was before the big refugee crisis happened, so we should be safe to keep mass importing refugees

t. leftist

David Duke just posted the best one

Those are the updated files.
The charts I posted earlier in the thread needed to be updated.

9 days, 6 hours, and 28 minutes

From which counties is the data taken?
Western Europa? World wide?

Did something happen in 2004-2005 that I'm not aware of?

Things are hitting critical mass, even news channels dont care about this. BBC and Sky news arent even talking about it.

You'd have to look at 0x0.st/aqn.csv.
The dataset is any white country with European roots, so USA, Canada, Scandanavia, all of Europe, and Macedonia.

You can open that up in any browser and ctrl+f

2004.03.11;Spain;Madrid;201;1841;Ten coordinated al-Qaeda bomb blasts on commuter trains during the rush hour leave over two-hundred people dead and some fifteen hundred injured.

These charts have a different logarithmic trend line, which I believe is more accurate.

Trips confirms prophecy

Thanks user.

I'm telling you they only want to normalize it so we don't see any objections to it anymore.
Manuel "el judio" Valls said it himself.

poor stephy

Two years? See, nothing to do with the current crisis.

#NotAllMuzzies

This suicide bomb may aswell not have happened, fucker should have done in in the music festival crowd, Germans will bury it if they can.

we need stricter bomb laws

checked.

thanks for the laugh. Do the normies even realize what they are signing up to?

They don't, but they think they do, and they like their wishful thinking.

Why not kill both? Both are problems, so why not solve them?

Absolutely this.

Nice work. Good euroterror theme music.

It's like 1913 and the 1930s all over again. Always picking on Germany to start a world war…

May Kek be with you!

Motivation unknown!

…we suspect the right wing

Reminder to keep #ansbach and #stopplayingnice trending
ANSBACH IS TRENDING FAGGOTS
KEEP IT THAT WAY

Oligarkh - Forgive us

German media are fucking cringeworthy. They won't stop hammering the lie that the three attacks have nothing watsoever in common with each other, that the motives are "unclear", and we may not let them "divide" us.

Also Ali Sonboly is still called David S. on every channel. Even the bbc doesn't do that anymore.

It's infuriating. It don't get how normies don't pick up on this.

so 2050 is the snackbar singularity?

whats next
a nigger stabs another pregnant german woman to death tomorrow as well

Thanks. These are all blending into one big attack that I would call "war".

Big happening this week by Thursday at the latest

Maybe they should rename all the refugee camps to forward operating bases. Directed by the politicians who fought for allowing a flood of refugees into the respective countries.

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to Europe. Ever.

Kek

Innocent muslim attacked and killed by bomb

All memes aside, please remove all semites and their enablers, germany.

A ban saw guillotine that takes out entire rows of people would be cool.

I look at all this and can only think of a drunk alcoholic lying in the gutter saying he doesn't have a problem…

PRAISE KEK

Happenings every day.

Man in Ansbach, Germany, suicide bombing that injured 12 seen on video pledging allegiance to Islamic State, official says - AP

breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/25/man-in-ansbach-germany-suicide-bombing-that/

He was obviously depressed and mentally unstable, nothing to do with islam

You know, if British media after every one of the IRA attacks said "these aren't Irish nationalists, Irish are a people of peace!" I wonder if Ireland would've been able to break away?

Dubs and it doesn't get to 24

i don't even care if it's all a plan to make us fight slimes. i want them out of my country and possibly, my planet.