Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

archive.is/empBd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
discord.gg/S7nHd
chevrontoxico.com/about/rainforest-chernobyl/),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't it wait until jan 20th, 2017?

>Not Oct 7th month + 1 day before election

THE

ABSOLUTE

MADMAN

Julian 'put kikes on spikes' Assange

It's always

If you have 'em, release 'em. Assange needs to stop blowing smoke up our asses.

She won't win by vote and if it's given to her it will start a civil + revolutionary war.

The trick is to implicate her right now, so that people can see that she's caught red handed and still is getting away with it. There could be video footage of her beheading someone and she wouldn't be indicted. That's a huge redpill for normies.

Are you retarded? He already released enough to get every normal citizen arrested and put into some hole for the rest of their lives.

Is it his fault that the system is beyond corrupt?

Give him some time to build media hype for this.

It's misleading.
1. It's from June 12th.
2. He says "we could proceed to an indictment but with loretta lynch as doj, she's not going to indict. That's not possible. But the FBI can push for concessions in exchange."

Go to 4:45 for the quote in question.
I tried to webm it but it's 23 megs and I don't want to take the time to compress it.

Julian "9/11 wasn't an inside job" Assange

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

Don't you see how brilliant it is? Hillary is bringing the whole fucking system down with her. She split her party in half just to beat Sanders, and now she's attacked from all sides, Wikileaks, Trump, Russia, you name it. The longer she tries to salvage her situation the more it is all falling apart. Her greed for power will ultimately be her grave.

It wasn't, Israel did it.

I agree with the first half of your statement, the rest of it is without any alternative, she is in for the race and she has to salvage this situation. Do you really think she will throw the towel just like that?
Na this cunt is going down because she is not fit for being president and she has to many skeletons in her closet to appear authentic or bring any chance.

Look at those bait titles

My Next Leak Will
Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

information that, when released soon, will
guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

And what did he actually say?
COULD

THEY ALREADY HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO CONVICT. THEY'RE NOT INDICTING. MORE EVIDENCE WILL NOT "GUARANTEE" ANYTHING.

FUCKING LUGENPRESSE

Someone explain to me why is Assange still alive if he has such powerful information and is willing to leak it?
What, you think the Clinton machine gives a single fuck about fucking Ecuador and whatever they might say about finding a dead guy in their office?

he's got a file that will be released if his pulse stops

Has Ecuador suffered any repercussions as a result of housing Assange?

She'll never be arrested under Obama's presidency. I don't know what he's thinking

It's the same video from June, nothing new.

Based Ecuador.

Any source on that? That's pretty fucking awesome if true

He wasn't implying she would win, he was explaining the FBI's incentive not to indict

protip: he's not at the embassy
He escaped and nobody has the balls to admit they don't know where he is.

It was stupid to say this before leaking

He is not safe enough if Hillary and Obama want him dead, his assassination is imminent now

I don't want her indicted under King Nigger's administration, that's just asking for the Nigger to pardon her, especially since she is going to be Dem's nominee.

When Trump becomes president she and Bill will be one of many that will be indicted in the purge.

noice

people still need time to process the last metric fuckton of stuff that was released
too much too quickly and people become apathetic and stop paying attention

Dead man switch.

He dies and he dumps everything that he has unfiltered.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Insurance_files
Fucker has 87.8 Gigs of dirt

God damn son, that's enough dirt for a landfill.

A dead man's switch to dump absolutely everything, history over the years, and etc. would be just about the thing keeping them on their toes.

I could honestly see him being a "james bond villian" or like doctor evil, living in a mountain base or some shit like that, except the dooms day device is just a giant device that dumps information for the people to see.

Exactly this. By all rights Clinton should already be cooling her heels in prison. A lack of evidence against her was never the issue, there's already a mountain of damning evidence against her. The issue is corruption that ensures she'll never be charged and brought to trial.

oh shit this madman, how many of you have this thing saved and ready? I'm downloading these virtual nukes as I type this

dude's like the modern day laughing man.

I got it right here.

I just realized I didn't have the torrent finished, resumed it just now.

We can hope. What they have released already is a bombshell that has split the democrats even more because they saw that their beloved Bernie was cucked what we already assumed before the race truly began.

What do you think it is anons? Clinton foundation? Their shit in Arkansas, or Secretary? Something else?

The question is, is releasing it now worth the full pardon of HIllary to guarantee her not being president?

It's an insurance file. It's been available on torrent sites since 2011.

So they were sliding this too?

IT'S HAPPENING ALL THE TIME

Yes. The anger has been increasing. Pardoning her then will cause a shitstorm that will help Trump to the whitehouse. I rather have her out of office then in it, and it comes with more angry americans.

Keep in mind if she loses regardless and this info is released when Trump is in office, she and her whole family (hopefully) is in jail for life. Otherwise her political career is over but she still runs free.

The one unanswered question:
Events are conspiring to bring the downfall of HRC, the DNC, and if Trump remains true, the American Uniparty. Chuck Johnson apparently has an October Surprise waiting in the wings for Ryan.

Who are our major players? Putin, Assange, Trump…??? Who else? Who wins from this? Who loses? Why now and not with Ross Perot/Buchanan/Various other non-controlled candidates?

Holla Forums has been on the front of much of this - we played an integral role in RubioSoft, propaganda, and digging for the foundation. Why are we being lead in this direction? Who benefits from the fall of the DNC/Uniparty?

Nice concern post. Did you really not foresee that there what's happening now would involve "friends in high places"?

Assange has made a deal with Trump
In exchange for a pardon from Trump, he is destroying hillary (and democrats in general) with leaks.

It's not a concern troll. It's an interest post. Obviously this all involves a quarrel in the highest of places - but who, and why. What actions are taken by who for what purpose?

Wikileaks is clearly at least tangengially related to Putin. Which is good, because it ensures better relations when Trump's elected due to Putin backing the right horse. But is it just Putin who is opposed to all of this? Is he that good at information warfare to topple a regime with a few moves on a chess board?

Manafort or any of the other international operators like him might be able to arrange that. Sounds plausible, but still just speculation.

not how it works

No, it's all about timing, fuckwit. Notice they were saying "soon" before, then masterfully released the DNC leaks right before the convention?

Oh, nevermind… you're a kike shill.

Not everybody at the top is behind the neocon/globalist agenda. Even former necon proxies are against Hillary. Imagine what someone like Rumsfeld or Guiliani could do w/ a phone call. To say nothing of Roger Stone & others like him.

Everyone except the kikes.

I think right now it is just everyone vs. the globalists… so much so that people would rather see SHTF and have chaos than let (((win))). It's the only explanation for why lolbergtardians, anarchokiddies, FagSocs, nationalists et al would be cooperating like this.

that's my theory anyway

The real question is do we have on-the-ground organization to take the load off when the global system's architecture begins to crumble. Get right with your communities boys and be ready for a rocky ride. Don't let them convince you to give away all your liberties. It's local or nothing.

Fuck the globalists

This is the best CURRENT YEAR ever!

Only if it's topped off by us winning in November.

Yeah!

If you're monitoring us all Julian with your super computer brain… Can you wait a little bit so Bernie doesn't get elected please! Or we'll have to die in Communist camps because that's what crazy Jews always do.

Fucking shameful and disgusting. Traitors are the most degenerate in society.

Gas yourself, Chaim.

If police and ZOGbots took the conservative/pol/right wing/rebel side in the event of a coup or racewar, they would technically be considered traitors too, you know.

And that "One woman" has conned millions from taxpayers not only in the US, but other countries as well. And blatantly lied to the FBI and US citizens, got caught, and got away with it because she's a corrupt elite. And had multiple people assassinated. And had US citizens killed so that she could sell the rights to the Uranium under their ranch. All this, and other things. Oh, and is running for president.

How the fuck did Julian betray America when he's a fucking Strayan?

It wasn't an inside job, it was an outside job by Mossad, fucking shill.

>>>/gaschamber/

That would be bad if Hilary goes to jail Bernie gets the nomination. He could honestly beat trump

literally kill yourself

Hillary will NEVER give up her shot at the Presidency, she's simply too greedy/overconfident.

Would fit the Holla Forums narrative, but Holla Forums needs to understand how underhanded the Jew really is. They acted wholly through Saud. Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11 100%. They may or may not have done it on orders from Israel, but it doesn't really matter since the House of Saud is a bunch of fucking Jews.

If Trump sends her to Jail will she snap and finally kill herself?

There is no "eye at the top of the pyramid." Not everything is a freaking conspiracy. Hillary is just a corrupt old cunt trying to play 20th-century-style poltics and not getting how computers and networks and emails can come back to haunt you. Just like Nixon didn't get how his taping system could come back to bite him in the ass. Just like the media bleating the same old lies and not realizing people don't trust them anymore and they are just digging their own grave.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. And sometimes psychopathic old cunts who get away with literal murder for decades start thinking they are invincible.

Fuck no, that's the easy way out. A traitor of her caliber deserves nothing less than pic related.

They could release an HD video of her shifting into reptile form and eating a baby's face and it wouldn't fucking matter. TPTB have already decided that she's going to be the next president.

BUMP

good job user the more people that have it the better

eat shit and die faggot

discord.gg/S7nHd

Come chat with us about this! It's free, secure, and has voice chat!!

Like this will actually get anything done. Even if the entire world riots, the government won't do anything. Things need to be taken into the hands of the people.

AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE.

wat is that

It's bleach man.

Live video footage of her dismembering a room full of 3rd graders with a chainsaw wouldn't guarantee her arrest. She's above the law and she's going to be the next president because she's what (((they))) want.

Trump is going to lose by the percentage of the country that is not uncucked white men so about 80% and that will be used as a demoralization tactic to destroy resistance to the left even further. The GOPe cucks will it as a cue to cuck even harder and finally there will effectively be no opposition to the left even on things such as guns. Get ready to hand them over.

and for the less enlightened would you tell Holla Forums what tptb stands for?

tfw the currupt evil government will never send out assassins to try and murder me in my secret underground bunker

You can do it if you try user.

The Powers That Be

Jews

the (((powers))) that be, hitler

okay thank you
just wasnt sure what the acronym stood for

You could have fucking googled it instead of relying on us you useless cunt.

We need to stop spoonfeeding anons and teach self reliance again.

somebody get this hothead outta here.

blessed is he who posts with the dubs of the fuhrer. praise kek.

Whats wrong with exposing secrets the people should know? Do they happen to hurt you?

Dead Man Switch and he's WAY too high profile to off quietly.

Seriously, you can't just kill all your problems away. Assassinations only work if there's plausible deniability, no matter what some of the more naive anons might think.

Hillary Clinton can not be indicted. There's no other way to say it. It isn't possible. She is quite literally exempt from all laws. She won't be punished because our laws don't allow us to punish her.

She can't lose the election. It isn't possible. Our laws exist to serve people like her. Remember that.

Fuck off, discord is far from secure

You're a bit late faggots. Thread's already 90 replies long.

a

this.
blog.dilbert.com/post/147045002381/the-fbi-credibility-and-government
it's as scott adams said; if hillary is indicted, and trump wins automatically, it'll undermine the legitimacy of trump's presidency as someone who got into office because the other guy got jailed and not because he won the votes.

that or scott adams was doing a bluff piece to egg the fbi into indicting her.

Whats so special about that date?

Are you a foreigner or just retarded?

Always "soon".

I guarantee that it's bullshit. We need to boycott this attention-whore until he reveals it.

Why doesn't ecuador just release him for a bribe? Could it be revenge for exxon killing a bunch of their indigenous in the 60s (chevrontoxico.com/about/rainforest-chernobyl/), or is it just a fuck you to the US? Or a fuck you to hillary?

Why not both?

Damn.

Assange is starting to look like shit.

Poor guy, must suck being forced into NEETdom.

At this point, the only thing that could actually matter is if he has evidence that they fucked children to death and ate their corpses in a Satanic ritual.

And even then they wouldn't be indicted.

jewgle - jan 20th, 2017
obongo

Obongo's last day as marxist dictator.

Wouldn't he just run agaisn't Biden? I think he's a far more safe candidate that Clinton and Sanders. Why didn't they just run with him to begin with I have no idea.

Then all the stuff he has gets leaked. All of it.

>>>/oven/

Because Shillary was already ordained to be the candidate in 2008.

If dubs he is secretly hiding out in Trump tower

Now that would be funny.

If the government still cared about the nation and/or its people then those secrets were being exposed that put such an institution at risk would be most immoral and treacherous. As the American stands at the moment, every one in it deserves to burn and it must be torn down and rebuilt for a new era.

Kill yourself any time!

Calling it

Are you guys this new? Assange has been in the UK's Ecuador Embassy since 2012.

Goddamn goobergaters!

A traitor to ZOG.

Didn't he escape?

What I'm thinking is if some bumbfuck Strayan cunt completely outside of Jewish control can fuck over 1 of the 2 major political parties of the most powerful country in the world, then aren't the Jews actually beatable?

Wikileaks has issued four separate sets of insurance files over the past six years; AES-encrypted volumes with the keys to be released if anything were to happen to the site or Assange. The files combined total 527.5gb in size.

What is Ecuador's motive to keep him safe? I don't see what could they gain from this, but I do see a lot they could lose

Scotts missing half the picture, if she wins half the country will see that an obvious criminal became president and lose any faith in the government and, hopefully, the constitution. Her presidency will not be legitimate either, since she only won because the FBI and DOJ refused to act on her crimes.

She did it on purpose?

So that they could get it?

1. Oy Vey

2. You filthy anti-semite

3. Jews can't be beaten

4. God is Dead; jews better than god.

5. dis a complete shoah

She elaborate false flags with real people being shoot, and ((them)) ordered her to do that.

Also, nobody operates alone at this level.

The absolute madman. I hope that the embassy has good guards

Half? We're assuming a non-rigged voting system. That's a big assumption.

And probing my liberal acquaintances, the ones who are still voting for Shilldog after the revelations of how much of a dirt bag she is, are doing so explicitly because they fear a Trump presidency. So, they're willing to vote for a confirmed traitor to the United States over a man who makes them feel uncomfortable.

Not all my libfag cuck acquaintances are in that boat and quite a few are going for third party in the feeble attempt to open a third or fourth front in the political landscape… Tbh, lost cause, we're already too far along as a civilization to allow a further Balkanization of an overly simplified, gerrymandered, and confirmed rigged representative republic.

Conclusion? If Hillary does win (assuming fair conditions at the booth which we cannot physically do given her history of manipulation and judiciary corruption), it will not be by a majority of people who genuinely believe she is the best candidate for the position or that she can even be trusted to execute the duty of that station. These people are already lost and a raging civil war is really all that remains to seal their suspicions for good.

I don't even know what would be required to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

Everyone with the authority to do so are so scared of the possibility of her dodging it and then coming back for revenge that they just refuse to indict her.

This is what the death of democracy looks like and it's 150 lbs overweight, has neon hair and problem glasses.

Ecuador, Uruguay, (arguably) Argentina, Chile are the last bastions of countries which do not consent to the world order but do not have a history of terrorism or any real pretense for NWO active (((overt))) operations. Because of this, they never make the news (unless Argentina is defaulting on the Jewish bankers again) and everyone leaves them alone because they stay in their sandpit.

Tbh, if a person had student debt numbering in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and needed a place where they could not be extradited easily back to the US, Ecuador and the aforementioned countries are the best bet. Spanish is easy to learn, corruption is manageable, crime is not commensurate with Brazil, (((collapsed))) Venezuela, or Colombia.

Special Forces operates out of Colombia and has a base somewhere in Argentina so if any real big problems for (((them))) pop up in South America, they can and will send their war dogs to stomp them out.

tl;dr - Ecuador is no friend of (((them))) but doesn't rock the boat (((and name them explicitly))).

dude, we know the voting system is rigged.

Trump has to win by a blowout so that if they rig it despite the numbers, everybody knows

If it's close it's hanging chad city, obviously Clinton "wins" that situation

Not disagreeing, simply amplifying the point that the only course for a legit victory is one where we
a.) redpill bernouts (guess

You're STILL trying to get her arrested?

My thought is they wont rig the votes by more than 10% In many places it will be 0-5%

Trump is going to crush hillary by 15-20%.

They can only really rig electronic voting, paper ballots require manual rigging which is infeasible, since votes get counted only a few hours after being submitted and there are millions of them. Hillary only got substantially more votes than the exit polls would indicate in primary's that made heavy use of electronic voting, even then the commie Jew still would have won if not for superdelegates, we need to spread the word out to avoid electronic voting at all cost.

Gonna need a sienna-colored nazi rally shoop in the first pic here.

Which is it

"obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment."

or

“accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

He has achieved in fear what many of us aspire to.

He looks like some kind of samurai master.

Headline:

Meanwhile, his actual words:

How do you fuck up basic reading comprehension this badly?

The shit that would be released would be fucking INSANE if he dies. He has some shit that could cause devastation for everyone involved.

When Trump is president Trump will offer Assange amnesty and US citizenship.

Then Hillary will get to go to lesbian prison.

Also, you faggots need to start meming Assange for President Trump's cabinet.

What's a good position that is related to IT and internet policy?

Secretary of Shitposts.

He doesn't release the info because even if it went to trial Obama would just pardon her, Sure she might lose the presidential run but I want this bitch behind bars or preferably hung. So his best option is to wait until after the election or use it as a tool to stop her from winning if it gets to close

Obama could do a blind pardon like Ford did. He pardoned all the draft dodgers and Nixon for "whatever he did". Obama could easily pardon Hillary for "anything she did". It's horseshit

Can Trump unpar-

what am I saying, of course he can; we have memes on our side. In fact, it will be even funnier when Obama's pardon gets overturned by the God Emperor. HOLY SHIT KEK WILLS IT!

what a fucking joke

They also have fasces amd a bald eagle on their flag. Neat.

Well Julian.. it was nice knowing you man, you brought the world many redpills.

FUCKING BASED