Today I'm going to have a date, Holla Forums, wish me luck!

Today I'm going to have a date, Holla Forums, wish me luck!
Why don't you ask a cute girl to go in a date? Maybe someone you already know and you share some interests and you're willing to learn about her interests too.

Post pics of her so we can judge

I can't because she is a qt brown girl
So I know you will not judge her well. I can describe her. She is short, but she isn't fat like short girls usually are, she have a really small, round nose with freckles, curly hair, and she is into anime. She looks kinda like pic related, but she is actually brown, not tanned. The body type is the same.

You wouldn't invite a complete stranger to a date, would you, silly? If you know you share some things with her or you know you can learn what she knows, that would be ideal.

And here I was starting to get jealous.

Better than nothing I suppose

yeah no

is it though?

PATHETIC

mmm

Its ok dude I understand your jealousy. Not everyone can be as special and gifted as an anime poster.

She is really cute, though. I've always had a thing for brown girls, and I think is genetic. I'm white, but I was born to a white dad and a brown mother To not trigger Holla Forums, I'm talking about my skin, although I consider myself a white person mostly
Also, she can draw, in fact, I fell in love with her 8 years ago because she made a draw and gifted it to me. For some problems I was in I couldn't see her anymore until recently.

I completely agree with you, user, but she can draw, so she can draw me cute 2D girls.

PATHETIC

You have pajeet blood in you, thats why you are attracted to nasty shitskins.

Pick one

I'm actually from a third world, but I support Trump. She supports him too.

Wrong part of the world, user.

Thanks for noticing how special and unique I am.

To be honest, user, I understand you. Other than you disagreeing with my taste of with girls, you're pretty cool for having anime girls stored in your HDD.

Still wrong part of the world, though. It's actually pretty easy and simple

Serious advice op, don't be yourself. Be anyone other than yourself. Even if you're roleplaying as mario because you can't think of anything else don't be yourself.

I cant believe people havent learned the racism thing was just a meme, and still say ut ro try and be edgy/funny.

Any ways, she sounds like weeb trash, you did good, weeb trash girl is best girl

how does a NEET with no discernible hobbies find people to interact with?

Go back >>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums

A picture of me dick
Dropped phone in bathtub. Poor camera.

Actually, I've been trying to improve myself since last year, meaning that, if I'm right, I'm not myself anymore, I'm someone better, which is why I'm so confident. I won't be what I used to be, I will be this completely new and amazing guy, only so I can match how amazing she is to me.

You're kind of right, user. She is not completely weeb, she have a lot more of other hobbies, if something, she is more into Japanese fashion than anime. Shame she isn't Tomoko kind of weeb.

She is not a NEET, and I'm not a NEET either, we are weebs, though. I'm reserved myself, but she was drawing in her anime style so I got close and we started talking about that, and we also had other things in common.

Im not leftist though, I just think it's funny no one ever figured out the hyper racism thing was a joke to nake fun of stormfags

t. leftypol

I think racism is objectively right. It's not only about your skin color, but your genetics and the such. You're predisposed to do things you might be not aware of, which is why niggers usually act like monkey, not to mention the whole culture they have ONLY for their skin.
However, I think that's a problem only for first world countries niggers, since they were papered there.

That's not my dick. I've posted my dick here already, in December/January, if someone knows, which I doubt.

Oh if you are actually racist, then thats fine, I disagree with a couple of your conclusions possibly, but your points are probably all correct.
I literally am tired of people who just say racist things to try and be edgy.
Also, thats my dick. To show I was in fact black, but camera is trash.

I don't consider myself racist, though, I think people should be judged individually, I just think that is a fact that genetics can fuck your mindset, without counting social point of views.
Also, that's gay, but you're not black, you seem yellow or something.

of course the subhuman nigger would try to get others to stop being racist.

Try reading through that again

Its because my camera was just underwater, im light but definitely black

This thread is starting to turn an unhealthy level of gay

I wanted to post I pic of myself to prove I'm white, but I'm afraid she might be lurking. I'll post one of when I'm ready to go out, though.

Minor gripe with the niggers like watermelon thing.
Who doesnt like watermelon?

capped

Chad user here
It's easy to wow qt's with autistic redpilling
especially in (((jewniversity))) and high school

but you have to blame normie beliefs on establishment
not on qt

asking about her hobbies and beliefs closes the deal
then paying enough attention to ask follow up questions
or make semi witty comments

like playing with the settings on a new cumpooter
you look around, but don't try to break it immediately

Already posted the pic, and thanks for the advice, something I already did.
Wish me luck, user.

YOU AUTISTIC NARCISSISTIC SHITPOSTING COALBURNER
I WASN'T FUCKING TALKING TO YOU

Did you squash your head in the door? It doesn't work that way.

Make her put a condom on before she fucks you in the ass

doesn't make her not PD

It was a success, anons. Or so I think. She seems pretty happy, and a lot of stuff happened.

Well, at least you're living proof that trigger warnings don't work.

Yeah, but she can draw 2D still.

Did you fuck?

Post your feet.

You Argentinian?

Not one of you has told OP to fuck off for being a shitskin loving normalfag?
When did Holla Forums Holla Forums become reddit?

Don't worry, Holla Forumsro, you went on a date with a qt while the rest of us sat at home. Ignore the shitposters

What're you, some gay sportsball loving normie?

If he didn't fuck he got cucked in which case it would have been better if he stayed at home.

Sadly, no.

I'm not a feet fag and my feet are really ugly.

No, but close.

People already called me on liking 3DPD, though. I'm surprised myself no one called me a normalfag, but it was implied, I guess.

Thanks, user, I appreciate the empathy.

I like anime, she likes anime. It's not that hard, user. You're in a chinese imageboard yourself, you have that in common with me.

Although I would have loved to fuck, we have seen each other just a few times and this is like the second time we go together alone. However
It was an amazing feeling. I'm a virgin, but if sex feels better than this, I can't wait.