Leftypol leave

leftypol leave
this board is not yours and it will never be
your presence on this site is a nuisance at best and you will never be welcome
go back

What did he mean by this

Reported for making off topic threads. If you can't handle dissenting opinions go back to your safe space Holla Forumstroll, you won't be missed.

He meant that his kind are the new ESS JAY DUBYAS…I can't say that I disagree with him tbh.

Was he autistic?

We will never leave until every single last straight white male penis has been castrated and every white baby aborted you fucking porkie scum. Workers of the world unite! (against white "people")

I love big black cock

I'm jew

reported for being a cuckold fag. if you can't handle not being a nigger loving cocksucking faggot go back to your pozzcenter leftycuck, you won't be missed

Sorry bigots but we're here, we're queer, get used to it tbqhywf.
You're just jealous that we have top tier bantz and better memes than you Holla Forumstards. Ebin.

Saved

>sudocuck is trying this hard to depose the BO
SAD!

this.

Sudocuck is not Holla Forums or Holla Forums. He's just a massive bore.

ftfy

forgot my sage

Gee whiz! It's almost as if he actually wants to talk about films and television! HOW DARE HE!!!

If you're going with MUH RELATIVISM then I suppose you ought to just shut up then as you have nothing to contribute to a discussion of any kind if the conclusion is always, "IT'S SUBJECTIVE BRO!"

If you're going with MUH RELATIVISM then I suppose you ought to just shut up then as you have nothing to contribute to a discussion of any kind if the conclusion is always, "I'M OBJECTIVE BRO!"

Since when?

sudocuck sudocuck where's your buck?
don't you have an admin to suck?

saved

Spotted the jew

No you don't. You want to derail every thread because Holla Forums banned you two years ago.

Thanks for fighting the good fight, OP. Together we can remove lefty scum from Holla Forums, and then the world!

Wew

I wish Holla Forums and Holla Forums would get a room and fuck already. You both obviously like each other, why do you keep pretending otherwise?

I wish Jim would just ban leftypol and the mods here start really cracking down on anti-trump faggots needlessly shitting up threads. Holla Forums is not yours you worthless faggots.

Tsunderes

nazis in a nutshell, kill urself and take your hate speech with you.

PLUMB LGBTFO!! HOW THE STRONWINNIES WILL EVAH RECOVER?
THE POZZED CRACKWHORE REVOLUTION IS COMMIN, WATCH OUT ALT RITE

SEE WHAT I FUCKING MEAN? JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY. GOD. I DON'T COME TO Holla Forums FOR YOUR SHIT FAGGOT. GO DIE.

television and movies belongs to the left bigot, cry more ;)

BEGONE JIDF THIS IS A /POLE/ BOARD

wew
and yet he never learns.

shite thred m8er

That's funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you cocksucking Holla Forumslacks.

This board isn't yours either, you know. You're ruining cinematic/television discussion with your wacky conspiracy theories about "globalism" and blaming DA JOOS for fucking everything.

You are cancer, Holla Forums. Go to gulag.