BANTI - Flamingo Killed in Czech Zoo - Three Boys Kicked and Stoned Flamingo to Death

wdsu.com/article/three-boys-kill-zoo-flamingo/9141156

Three young boys broke into a Czech Republic zoo and kicked and stoned to a flamingo to death, according to The Washington Post. The 16-year-old bird was a father of eight children, and had been transported to Jihlava Zoo after surviving a deadly 2002 flood in Prague.

“First, they pelted them with stones and then one of them kicked it,” resident zoologist Jan Vašák told The Prague Morning.

The boys, ages 5, 6 and 8, reportedly scaled a wall to get to the indoor zoo exhibit and attacked the flock of 60 pink birds. A second flamingo received serious — but not life-threatening — injuries. The rest of the flock was left “terribly frightened” and suffers from “severe stress shock,” a zookeeper told The Post.

BANTI
A
N
T
I

Stone and kick them to death

Agreed. And then drown their parents like puppies.

All slavs should be drowned tbh

I thought Czechs were partly germanic?

exactly, they're huns

HAHA GET REKT FAGMINGO

Edgy

Spics eat them in south america.

nice bait

The Czech have been scum since the days of Masaryk

dibs on a drumstick

GOOD, teach those long legged fuckers a lesson they won't forget.

It would be awesome if most humans just simply dropped dead.

for the czech, the flamingo is what the emu is to the austrialian.
only by the use of guirilla tactics like this the czech can weaken the iron grip of their pink overlords.

how do flamingos taste like

not as good as those quads

i bet 5 internets that is was arab brothers judging by the age separation .

This was done by gypsy turd spawns, even though the media won't report it. These subhumans always do stupid shit like this, they don't send their kids to school, beat them and rape them at home, which adds to their idiotic and violent nature, they regularly torture cats and other small animals and then eat them.

wwhat is flaminko
how is flamengo pink colour

Just good, clean fun. Practice for Sharia law against women later on?