How much male makeup do you guys put on every day? I usually apply lip balm three times a day

How much male makeup do you guys put on every day? I usually apply lip balm three times a day.

I go pretty light most days - primer, sunscreen, foundation, bronzer, a touch of blush, lip stain, neutral eyeshadow, light eyeliner, a little mascara, and that's it.

I put eye liner on every morning.

True

Jojo thread?
Jojo thread

Usually just ChapStick and Mascara.

Occasionally lipstick, foundation, blush and concealer. Slowly trying to figure out eyeliner/eye-shadow.

I like to cake it on until all my pores are suffocated.

I'm a newfag to makeup and I don't know how to use most of it, but I usually do my eyebrows and if you count nails, I paint them

Not makeup. Moisturizer. One in morning, once at night. You don't care about it when you're 18, but when you turn 50 you will wish that you had done it

Enough to look FABULOUUUUUS.
pic related.

none, I would look like a trap if I did

Nothing special. I usually just wear your boyfriend's cum around my anus.

this is the only acceptable answer

Gore makeup only

where do you think you are?

does beard oil count?

I smear my semen on to my forehead, it gets rid of the wrinkles.

hipster detected. KYS you effeminate faggot
t. trap

only women and gays use makeup

All a man needs

brofist.jpg

none, because I'm not a tranny or an edgy teen

not on cuckchan

I apply Wart Stick to a wart on the side of my face every day

Also, I wear a beard because I have seborrheic dermatitis

Combing dandruff out of my beard is preferable to having it nakedly flaking off of my face.

I don't use any. Lip balsam is not makeup.

You really don't need to do anything except use moisterizer and sunscreen.

you better don't do that then or I would want to fuck your boypussy

Sometimes I use chapstick, maybe my inhaler. Inhalers are makeup right?

Isn't it disappointing we as humanity now accept these freaks and give them all our attention and money? Back in the days we either burned them or they knew their place in society.

b-but user it [insert current year] its ok to dress like women and fuck guys in the ass now.

One of those freaks reporting in. Not gonna lie, would rather be sucking cock right now instead of being on Holla Forums.

Makeup for MEN exist despite what covergirl try to tell us.

It's very commun in south korea for businessmen to wear makeup to hide their imperfections, as it is said that we tend to trust attractive people more.

However it doesn't look anything like this fagottery.

Just think of the males host on the news, they all wear makeup.

I Know, fucking fags.

I wouldn't leave the house without concealer and foundation when I was 14. I wore enough that people who spent time with me would notice but not enough that I would look like an obvious faggot to somebody passing by.

I seem to have lost interest in makeup when I went back to a meat-based diet. Maybe it's time for a veggie burger.

I wear eyeliner from time to time and lipstick, normally wear a bit of bb cream to to cover imperfections and provide protection from the sun… but Im also a fem faggot sooo

burts bees lip balm like 15 times a day.
Also, sometimes I paint my nails

dood its fucking lip balm. do you want your lips to crack and bleed? fucking stupid faggot

I usually apply lip balm three times a day
your parner's cock appreciates it