Bitches getting rekt

Bitches getting rekt

the fuck is that? you sure you in the right thread, nigger?

Those would be great if they had sound.

wew laddie

From what I can understand, the preggo is trying to shame the guys in the house because they have a big terrain? Maybe they've been trying to occupy it illegally and getting cockblocked.
When boiling water hits the preggo, the man just doesn't give a fuck and kinda just tells the woman "you know we're gonna call the cops on this matter, right?"
I think they've gotta be specially annoying if they had to resort to boiling water. It was probably a teen or a kid who threw it out of the window and the old woman tried to hose her down afterwards.
Fucking sluts getting pregnant when they can't even provide for themselves.

Makes sense to me.

And she sounds so fucking childish too! Right before getting hosed, she's telling the woman she's gonna 'call her auntie because she's not gonna give up on the subject." Solve your own damn problems shit.
And the one with the camera is supposed to be her mother? She sounds like an asthmatic 15 years old.

QUALITY THREAD

funny how its mostly blacks

wew lad

What the fuck is this Portuguese? I speak Spanish fluently and I could only understand a few words.

It's ape speak

come on, that barely even connected

That white knight, that comes in at the end, should get beat down.

got a white knight over here

just some dumb cunt

You seem upset

That security guard is really on top of things.

odd pinata

TEACHIN BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

Well, come on now,,,,,, he is black, so he doesn't see anything wrong with a big guy beating on a small woman.

Did you ever notice how the people you usually see "demanding respect", are the ones least worthy of it?

Women?

Leave this thread! There are plenty of small men that never get consideration, so why should we have it for some mouthy woman?

Because Stacy will give me bed time mambos if I defend her honor online while Chad beats the fuck out of her

This is what happens in the third world when you will not reveal the ending of LOST

previously paid off, obviously.
These things happen often in the real world of strip clubs and ho's.
not like in your basement storybooks.

Here's a bitch trying to do standup

Women sure are independent

Fucking lemmings, why in the fuck i am labeled in the same specie as her?

so you are a female?

Gotta give credit where credit is due. The nigger handled the niggress pretty well. Certainly better than any white I've seen.

Nope, a male, think about what you typed please.