Why do infertile/lesbian couples choose artificial insemination over adoption?

Why do infertile/lesbian couples choose artificial insemination over adoption?
Not only does it work 100% of the time and is less bothersome, you're also not risking mental or physical disabilities.
I'm not trying to be judgmental, but I just don't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13058-016-0693-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people that want to be a parent, want a child that they have some genetic investment, people that want to adopt, want to feel good about helping some kid

First of all, some people _want_ to go through pregnancy because there is nothing more feminine than forcing a baby out of your puss.

Second of all, some people want to have a biological child instead of raising one that is possibly the product of drug abuse and definitely because of parents who don't care and/or don't have the means to raise a child.

In addition, no one wants to have to explain to their child that they were adopted, or wants their child to get shit for it in school.

cuz that at least 1 persons genes, as opposed to neither

Yeah but why? Why do people care?

But WHY do people care about having their genes in?

One possible reason is that for most people, those who aren't put into history books, it is the only way they feel they can exist in the future after they die.

That's retarded.

These people are disgusting and should get a bullet through their head and so should every breeder.

CUZ THOSE, WHO DIDNT, DIED OUT, U MORON

Is this sarcastic?

ITS REAL

You sure?

I had an aunt that got married too old to have kids and she married a kike so her mother-in-law convinced her to get a kike egg implanted (because being a kike is maternal) so she did that twice and had to have hormone therapy to accept the egg. Then she died of cancer.
It's really a terrible route to go. Lesbians getting inseminated is one thing but infertile women having operations to have eggs is another level of crazy.

no
your aunt was a moron and she paid for it
depending on the cause of infertility,hormone treatment can help and it doesnt cause cancer

You should tell these people
breast-cancer-research.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13058-016-0693-5

[citation needed]

No clear associations were observed between infertility, fertility treatment and percent volumetric density.
Conclusions

Overall, women reporting infertility had more dense tissue in the breast. The higher absolute dense volume in women treated with COS may indicate a treatment effect, although part of the association might also be due to the underlying infertility. Continued monitoring of cancer risk in infertile women, especially those who undergo COS, is warranted.
maybe read more, than a headline?

In this population-based sample of women attending mammographic screening, we found that women with a history of infertility had higher absolute dense volume than other women. Among the infertile women, those who had gone through COS had the highest absolute dense volume. This may indicate a potential adverse effect of COS, but could also be due to the underlying infertility. Whether this difference in density may affect their potential breast cancer risk is unknown. Hence, continued monitoring of women undergoing COS is warranted.

R U FUCKIN RETARDED? U THINK THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION SHOULD BE THE QUESTION?
STUDY SHOWED NO CLEAR ASSOCIATION

>Among the infertile women, those who had gone through COS had the highest absolute dense volume. This may indicate a potential adverse effect of COS,
A clear association would be a clear mechanical and causal reason for how hormone therapy affects cancer. This is suggestive evidence that it does without them knowing how it works.

I'm not convinced that you looked at the table and if you did and you still think that supports your argument then it's because you don't understand how a regression analysis works. For journals the standard is normally a t-value of 2 before they say anything more strongly worded than that, which would be very unlikely given the sample size.

criteria not met. Cant say hormone therapy caused cancer. Your point being what?

It's suggestive evidence that there is a difference when it was stated there was not an effect. You can move the goal posts all you want. Maybe when you learn to read statistics and can follow the statistical analysis you can get back to me.

And 1500 that got the hormone treatment that they were examining.

so do your study instead, u fuckwit. At any rate this si inconclusive.
And 1500ppl alone is a large sample considering 130 is a large sample

What are you talking about?

statistic. Maybe if u havd studied any ud know about errors in small samples and when they become negligible

Do you know what a regression analysis is?

do u know what a conclusion is?

Is that a no?

is that a no?

I'LL SETTLE THIS!

Smart lad

Retard

SOLVED
MOVE ALONG

whats asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof

lol

In conclusion: you should read the wikipedia on "regression analysis" in order to realize how over your head you are. I'm going to stop responding because you clearly have no idea how the tables were calculated or where sample size plays into it.

and yet they say theres no clear causality between density and the treatment, let alone cancer.

In the USA, the adoption process is fucked. there's loads of (government) fees (tens of thousands of dollars, and can easily take 3+ years) and at any time during the process the birth mother can claim the child back, and the government DOES NOT refund all the fees you paid. More than one person has observed that it's almost like they don't want you to adopt the kids, but they are required to provide a way that it is technically possible.

also,,, ummm, how should I put this? a lot of kids put up for adoption are "troubled". Or "dumb as fucking bricks", due to mommy being a meth-head or an alcoholic or whatever. They have personality issues that often go way beyond what you'd expect.

Getting artificially inseminated in the USA is WAY cheaper and faster than adopting.

I just realized that the non-pregnant lesbian is a textbook cuckold. Assuming the relationship lasts, of course.

why would you go through the pain of pregnancy if the kid's not even yours??

because capitalism

Marketing

Americans fuck up something basic? Who knew.

Protip: it won't

Its nature and biology. Your great grandparents might be dead, but they're still alive within your genes. Hell, if we go 1000 years back in time you would still find people who looked just like you and me.

I'm not saying someone can't love their adoptive child, or step-child, but people will obviously prefer that the child is from their own flesh and blood.
Not many people want to be the care-taker of a stranger's child and raise it for 18+ years when they have the opportunity to have their own biological child.

That's retarded.
Who gives a shit? You'll still be dead, as in literally. Why would you care if your genes, witch aren't special at all, get passed on?

Becuase the illness which is lesbainism is sometimes not as severe as to diminish the instinct to procreate.

If it's so obvious people wouldn't question it.
Stop with this "flesg and blood" meme, it's not nearly as deep as you think.

Its something that is ingrained in most humans, and especially noticeable in most animal species who won't raise a parentless cub and instead leaves it to die.

Humans are more advanced than that, and our empathy and love allows us to raise adopted children as our own and still care about them.
However, when the choice comes down wanting to have a biological child vs adopt a random baby you haven't met yet, almost all humans will prefer to have their own biological child just to raise a little mini version of themselves, and to pass on their genes.

Most people who adopt are either:
1. Infertile
2. Has a genetic disease they don't want to pass on
3. Already have previous biological children and are looking to adopt one more
4. Gay
5. Has a strong ideology that suppresses their human instincts
6. Want to help people in need

Again, as i previously said, this does not mean that adopted children are loved less than their biological children once they're adopted and a part of the family, it simply means that most childless people want to reproduce and have a biological child over raising a stranger's child in which they have no genetic attachment to.

That's not how babies work user.

Because Lesbians tend to be kind of shitty people/

[citation needed]

The should make convicted pedos fuck lesbians.

Did your lesbian parents beat you as a kid?

lol butthurt faggotlover

lol butthurt hater

this genetic ingroup preference (basically racism) is perpetuated by regressive social policies like the archaic notion that offspring of a biological pairing somehow "belong" to the sperm and egg donors. The rise of surrogacy, artificial insemination, egg transplants, IVF, etc. render this paradigm obsolete, yet society still clings obstinately to this medieval idea that "parents" can somehow "own" a child.

Because they are mentally ill and want their bread buttered on both sides. The same goes for the man who is willing to aid them. You don't have to be judgmental to be a realist.

Are you one of those religious nuts who thinks masturbation = murder?

Why don't YOU care?

Why would I?
We can go on like this all day.

I'll take that as a yes.

Not at all.

I've just seen first-hand how fucked up kids turn out when there is no father or mother involved in the raising of a child. Sometimes it's difficult, lots of us come from broken homes… I would hazard and say these scenarios are twice as bad as that because the kid is lost.. Same with mixed kids… But hey, if that makes me a judgmental bigot then all hope is lost and one's worldview is so contained that all the ramifications of irresponsibility have been nullified.

Maybe it's because of
Maybe it's because of being in a broken home, not because you have two mums or dads? If they're both loving and caring, I fail to see how that would affect somebody. Unless you're talking about single parents, that's a different discussion…
Nevermind I see what's going on here.

It's best not to argue with a system that allows your cum to get inside women it wouldn't have otherwise, i.e. lesbians.

You are obviously triggered. I'm not going to bother you anymore than. You can dismiss all of the qualifiers. If you are victim of the above and still wish to defend it, be my guest. I speak from experience and statistical and qualitative evidence. I believe in love and tolerance. But there is a line that needs to be drawn.

Last thing i'd like to add. The biggest voices screeching autistically at these situations are those who have never been in those situations. The "anything goes" attitude is something that has lead to the downfall of our society. There is a complete lack of accountability in the decision makers and parents alike, those who defend it (most of the time) are those looking from the outside. Be grateful for what you have in this life and don't white knight other peoples battles in life. Lesbianism is a fad, sure, until you are raised by two moms. It's fucking real and it's not how hollywood portrays it to be. So kindly go fuck yourself if you are defending a dogma that doesn't directly influence your life. It's most definitely fucked with mine and a community of others who are red-pilled enough to realise how wrong the entire situation is.

their lifestyle demands narcissism

were you raised by dykes?

yes. were you?

Sorry I can't be more accommodating Moishe. What's it like to have a father?

Obviously the mother went queer because the father was fucked. It's a grey territory and always will be! It's only an issue because degenerates try to politicize it. "It's my right to give public BJ's at a gay pride parade". Is not an excuse for lobbying gay/lesbian/queer rights. It's fucking sickening. I don't think people realise the gravity of child abuse involved as well… NOW. Big Caveat. It is not to say that every child in this situation experiences it. But look at the majorities. That's all I'm trying to point out. I'm not a faggot but I got abused by one because the environment allowed it and anybody who spoke against it was an intolerant bastard… to this day, I call on all who are confused to realise that you can break the cycle. Seek Truth and understanding. What you are experiencing is not love and tolerance. It's oppression above all else.

nope, just your standard broken home with an abusive shit of a dad and a mother too scared to fight back.

I'm a trap now.

nope

Doesn't that mean you're neither of these people?

I'm sorry to hear user. Didn't mean to offend earlier. Just saying it as it is. Your mother was possibly a wonderful woman. If she didn't love you or protect you over your father, then perhaps it is the reason you are who you are today. Our experiences shape our lives and define who we are… but it shouldn't in the long run of things. In the long run… We should follow our instinct, not our lusts, but our internal longing of irreverent truths. That's my 2 cents. I feel for you though and i'm sorry your dad was shit. don't blame your mother or your father for your problems… Confront them. Love your mother. Fear is awful, and learn to forgive them. As horrific as it is… When you let go, when you forgive… The burden no longer sits with you but it lies in their conscious… maybe not today, but in a few years, hell even never… it's just not worth you having that intense pain in your life.

Take care of yourself.

I know this is going to bring a world of beration onto me… But i'd like you to seek out the true Jesus Christ in prayer. Not the fake jesus. Not the new ager. Do not look for Him in the church, or in crystals. I'm dead serious. Get down and pray. It has helped me. Man, people, christians especially, are the most hurtful people out there. Do not worry about them. Just do as I say.

Dyke detected.

suicide is a sin tho

I'm de-trannying at the moment, and a big reason being that it'd better please God. It'll be nice to be able to walk into church again without feeling like I'm going to catch fire.

This fucking thread

Because if your kid takes after you and you know how you were raised, you'd have a better idea of how to raise your kid. Genetics help in that regard.