DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE

DATA GATHERING THREADS WITH REAL EVIDENCE

I have been noticing a trend on all the boards of Holla Forums, which you should be typing in the address as 8ch.net httpS←-

that there are tons of data gathering threads disguised as "I'm bored so whats all your info".

here are a few examples of data gathering threads. you don't think they are building a profile on you? this is disgusting.

now shills are making up excuses in the hopes of using the "divide and conquer tactics" by blaming other boards to create infighting and destroy Holla Forums even further
the shills are panicking after the exposing of their tactics. extremely hilarious thread happens and shills get totally humiliated as their plan backfires instantly. archives linked below for your reading enjoyement.

you mean like all the obvious data mining threads listed below?
because letting data mining shill retards flood the whole catalog with "lul whats yur info" in poorly disguised threads is just excellent discussion!
"lul he will not divide us, he will not devide us!"
pepe! pepe!!!
when threads are made with sinister design for the purpose of extorting and extracting information from anons, it's as simple as getting bored that there are no quality threads because the shill threads pushed them off the page, and posting a reply in the wrong place, getting your info sent to a bad place without your consent. simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/tSe74
archive.is/cDocB
archive.is/v5Hpe
8ch.net/b/res/6699834.html
archive.is/fefM2
8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr
8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT
8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls
8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop
8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP
8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw
8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv
8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb
8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf
8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh
8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC
8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY
8ch.net/b/res/6860305.html
8ch.net/b/res/6864074.html
archive.is/vHg4A
archive.is/c15cD
archive.is/JDx9o
8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg
8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej
8ch.net/b/res/6868406.html
archive.is/HL0kV
8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw
archive.is/2GIOX
archive.is/hnXNG
archive.is/kns18
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA
8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq
8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
archive.is/9WoNU
archive.is/XYnR6
archive.is/J32Hk
archive.is/IZCdx
archive.is/zPVCZ
archive.is/QgZRT
archive.is/4v3n1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link:
8ch.net/b/res/6676021.html
archive.is/tSe74
(after some discussion)
archive.is/cDocB
(even more discussion)
archive.is/v5Hpe

link to thread where Holla Forums mods edited the thread's OP. I would like to believe that it was a harmless joke. I would really like to. it only serves to fuel my paranoia about what we are facing here. it fuels my paranoia but also fuels my desire to dig deeper and function as a tool for the truth why would they not simply change the red text as a joke, rather than deleting all the information listed in the OP just to add one line of red text?
8ch.net/b/res/6699834.html
archive.is/fefM2

8ch.net/b/res/6582726.html
archive.is/gSVxr

8ch.net/b/res/6700560.html
archive.is/PZZuT

8ch.net/b/res/6613356.html
archive.is/46Vls

8ch.net/b/res/6700727.html
archive.is/TcVop

8ch.net/b/res/6600926.html
archive.is/hVAx8
it may reveal something about you. to the spooks and shitheads, that's data.

8ch.net/b/res/6598737.html
archive.is/iYfyP

8ch.net/b/res/6631522.html
archive.is/cE3Gw

8ch.net/b/res/6550954.html
archive.is/vMULv

8ch.net/b/res/6583923.html
archive.is/IBzYb

8ch.net/b/res/6584970.html
archive.is/Xvzcf

8ch.net/b/res/6602858.html
archive.is/zXyOh

8ch.net/b/res/6606941.html
archive.is/bmTpC

8ch.net/b/res/6605996.html
archive.is/A0dOY

8ch.net/b/res/6860305.html

8ch.net/b/res/6864074.html
archive.is/vHg4A

archive.is/c15cD

archive.is/JDx9o

8ch.net/b/res/6617682.html
archive.is/hhJkg

8ch.net/b/res/6615067.html
archive.is/8SCej

8ch.net/b/res/6868406.html
archive.is/HL0kV

8ch.net/b/res/6644700.html
archive.is/qZglw

now they are switching tactics and resorting to suggesting taking sleeping pills and alchohol. very dangerous!

archive.is/2GIOX

another tactic switch, they are trying to entrap accomplices to theft.
this one is very interesting so make sure to read near the end of the thread
archive.is/hnXNG

they are also resorting to pathetically asking people what makes them uncomfortable so that they can learn their fears and use them against them later.
archive.is/kns18

they want data on people admitting (doesn't matter if it's a joke) to murder so it can be used against them later. and care or not, these threads are used as bad pr against Holla Forums presented to idiotic normies. not that it matters what normies think.
archive.is/PxgkD
archive.is/oRgUA

8ch.net/b/res/6660907.html
archive.is/v0xjc

>Link: rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
8ch.net/b/res/6656698.html
archive.is/RauBq

8ch.net/b/res/6662869.html
another fuck marry kill
archive.is/9WoNU

go die

Big warning here. some anons suggested lying to these threads. DO NOT LIE IN ANY WAY THAT CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.

do not tell lies that may be dangerous, or about fictional crimes to these bad people even if they are totally fabricated.

keep in mind even lies may hold small pieces of the truth.

also, why are we letting these data miners shit up the board, the whole website?

there is some severe spook bastard level shill spy FISHING going on here. I hope none of you are stupid enough to give them anything

thread archive
archive.is/XYnR6

(after)
archive.is/J32Hk

(right after a shill messes up really bad)
archive.is/IZCdx

hilarious imkampfy rage thread
archive.is/zPVCZ

read the old one first and then the new link because they delete a bunch of posts that don't show up as the thread continues on.

(most recent)
archive.is/QgZRT

crazy religion thread imkampfy ban spree
archive.is/4v3n1

For some reason GG still triggers the fuck out of shills, though, which makes it a useful tool for making them expose themselves. It's fucking hilarious too.

I just don't find it logical why a corrupt shillmod (supposedly) would come to a thread to shillspam it because they hate a really really good shill awareness image that exposes shills really bad and teaches people how to handle them.

lol
dude you are a joke

this is what shills seem to be pushing on every board. why may that be?

don't automatically assume that shills on /k/ are impossible. shills offer bad or tricky advice everywhere they go.

be careful anyway.

on all boards they tell everyone to "take your meds" to which everyone replies "bake your breads" or "we already took the red pill"

anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their bullshit gets a bunch of scripted SJW type replies like "oh you are just intolerant/uneducated/too young/too old/too stupid/ too this/ too that/ not good enough/"

anyone else notice this trend?

you sure showed me with those true facts and logical arguments. oh wait…

I already notice the damage control.

shill tears are delicious

underage dweeb

surely you can do better than that, shill?

loser

why am i talking to a literal child

I think that if alton brown came to this thread he would tell all the shills to "cry some more!"
it's for the shills.

I don't know user, maybe you should look away from the mirror every now and then

have you read this thread
you realize op is like 12 right

gather evidence of anything by asking on a chan XD

user you are guilty of multiple counts of shitting up Holla Forums with cancer.

exhibit a whilst this looks like a harmless gif of an enormous black dong penetrating an eager white vagina, it quickly changes to a dog being beaten to death with a shovel.

3 days dungeon!

Rolled 20 (1d20)forgot to sage.

Godspeed, OP

you do realize actual real people who aren't shills will read the thread and see the facts and evidence, and then they will read your comments and think you are retarded or very bad at internet disinformation tactics right?

child

speed doesn't even begin to do justice to the name of God.

How come newfags never understand how sage works?

Fuck, you probably don't even bother to shitpost on reddit with a bunch of throwaway sock puppet accounts, do you?

le newfage xd

(✓'d)

Have to check that nat 20 tho

Reddit, move on.

That sounds like an admission lad.

op is reddit

There are days when OP is a faggot
There are days when OP delivers
but sometimes, there are days when OP is our savior

Anyone know if this is happening on other boards?

shills want you to post on /newsplus/, 4chan, reddit, etc. because it keeps them afloat

they are attention vampires. give them no attention and they starve.

child

shill spotted

Carry on OP, make this known board-wide

don't forget to tell others, and spread saved copies of this thread or the archives listen within to all your other favorite hangouts like /fit/.

contained knowledge never spreads.

OP may be a bit paranoid about some of those threads like fuck/marry/kill, but otherwise he's spot on. These threads are cuckchan tier at best, and info gathering campaigns at worst. We all know how much attention thise site has gained since election season, so this being a professional or at least organized campaign isn't all that infeasible.

the large green, black, red, anti shill image is valuable and I don't often see people reposting it. make sure you always wipe the EXIF data of course. it's such a well presented image that shills avoid it like vampires avoid garlic.

samefagging child.

Not only are you a shill, you're really bad at it.

Will do user

also don't forget to report obvious shills, it gets annoying for them when they have to work harder to shill. every little inconvenience helps combat every little annoying lie they tell. make it a very frustrating game for them.

child

Good work OP. Fuck I have been careless. Anonymity on the internet is a joke. We have been under watch this whole time. FUCK!!!!!

child

Try and ignore the shill user, if you reply then they will have more incentive to keep posting

if a shill posts in the thread, they are taking a risk they will be banned.
who cares? makes it just a little bit more annoying for them. make it a chore, like a shitty videogame.

double sevens blessed right from heaven

samefagging child

checked

child

hey you can't just insult people like that on the internet.

This is dysnomia or the gook
he is in crazy damage control now.
lol we've got him.
fucker
no more money from the FBI

We have been blessed

who the fuck is the gook you underage

samefagging child

I have noticed my computer getting buggy since I've been posting daily.
Do you think we have been hacked?

Nishimura

…reddit is like top 10 websites in the US. It does not need 8ch keeping it afloat. So while I could see an argument for a war of attrition if it was feasible, for reddit, it absolutely is not.
So since it's not going to go away, why not shit all over it? I mean, wtf, do you respect their safe space?

Daily reminder that /newsplus/ and goldwater are a scam/psyop

/n/ was a site owned board, aka jim's responsibilty. It started being shilled to death and recieved 0 moderation. Then /newsplus/ and thegoldwater.com (a news site owned by jim) show up. Soon enough every single thread that was posted used thegoldwater as its news source, and the op was just long enough to hide the link below the "this post is too long, click here" button. They knew exactly what they were up to.

Either jim was trying to scam users into fueling his latest enterprise or he was trying to destroy free speech. Probably both.

I have like billions of dollars in my bank account, I gathered it all drug dealing and slavery. I'm also black, I live in new york and my number is 202-555-0174
I hope the people you're so paranoid about add that to their registry, austist.

this is the logical equivalent of telling people who are bullied to "just walk away". bullies have legs too. it's also like saying that someone who got raped should have just walked away. bullies or an enemy in the aggressor position are not simply ignored. when paul revere came riding on his horse through the free lands of america shouting "the british are coming! THE BRITISH are coming!" everyone said "oh alright" and they just walked off the edge of the continent and and fell straight into the ocean which is why the USA is a seafaring nation… Oh wait?

fight back against the enemy. your weapon is the report button.

PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH
SEMPER FIDELIS

this threads op is an actual child. god this place sucks now. i'm out

nice try dysnomia
we're onto you

Y'know, employing full-time Reddit autists to shill makes a good amount of sense when you consider that anonymous imageboard culture is difficult to maintain. The collective views and beliefs of an imageboard aren't black and white, they aren't directly stated anywhere, and there's no social status to keep anyone from stepping out of line. The only thing that makes someone standout is when they haven't actually USED the board for long enough. Not only are we (((Anonymous))) here, planting a narrative is insanely difficult compared to sending a Buzzfeed article to a normie's smartphone. They're trying their hardest to disrupt and change what little code of conduct that we have, but to us, they're incompetent and mostly obvious. The most we can do is be aware that this move may exist to make us skeptical of eachother and try and call out every shill that we can. Let's make those Autists work for their tendies.

Before you go, would you care to elaborate more on your position and why you don't like this thread? Genuine queation.

I've never felt so insulted. The fact that this play was better when dysnomia was pretending not to be here is proof that he is a faggot.

because op sounds like a child and uses rage comics

I don't know if he's right or not. He could be. but I don't care because he sounds like a fucking child

It's ironic that your dismissal of his claims based on his percieved childishness is itself seemingly childish. And at least they aren't derp/derpette le fu- tier

child

no? are you inept? he's a fucking kid

I really do ask myself why shills come to threads and do such a poor job and allow themselves to be humiliated?

they claim that the thread is bad and seem very disturbed by it because "it's bullshit"

may I ask why, if it's bullshit- does it bother you shills so much?

the worst part with these Z0MG DATA MINING!!!!! fags is that no matter what you say or do they will fucking delude themselves into thinking that you are a shill.

is this too happening to normies?

checked with a vengeance

I saw your last thread and laughed. After seeing it with my own eyes I 100 percent believe you.

test

DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY

DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY

DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY

DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY
DOX AND KILL IMKAMPFY

IMKAMPFY IS ANTIFA SUPPOTER DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON HIM

for complete overview and analysis of the gathered data: send all pertinent information such as scan of DL plus the days current newspaper and all phone contacts to this nifty e-mail…. imkampfyisafaggot@ .. semendrowner.com

It's all possible and all that, but out of curiousity:

Can you tell in short what on earth would (((someone))) exactly do with any information about the posters here?

Do you really feel like they're preparing for the unlikely scenario of someone here becoming influential?

Blackmail just incase and selling it to advertising/marketing companies.

this

forgot to bump

oh well, the ride was fun while it lasted.
My question to all these shills is
Why?
The people here don't represent a majority of customers, nor to they like mainstream advertised products either
Why slide threads?
Everyone is here to have retarded, fun discussion. Just leave this place alone, you have no real profit off of shilling in a place like this.

nice 20 20 get on the dice roll

They shill, collect data, blackmail, and sell the information for power user. Where have you been?

You realize that makes him mentally older than you, right?

is any thread that asks a question a fucking datamining thread now

also notice how cuckchan threads coincides with the amount of data mining threads

there's certainly shilling going on, but most "I run Windows 10 ecks dee!" posters are only pretending to be retarded
WEW

Those are the NSA trying to flag someone.

Not all of them, but many are, however. Also, it doesn't matter if the question was asked to datamine - your history on the internet is kept a long time, and think of everything you've done on the internet - do you want someone to see this, even if they are not someone with malice against you? Would you want average Joe to see something weird and tell his friends? Do you want those rumors to reach your town? How about an investigation layed out with everything you've said or done on the web, or just the information recorded (many times without your consent - read about the cia leak and smart tv/phones/computers) via tv's, smartphones, computers, and just about any device that stores or records usage, audio, or visual data?

tl;dr everything can be datamining, prevent and minimize, within reason, both the things and people that watch and listen to you and the stupid things you say (or communicate in any means in general) and do.

just like kill all the cia niggers lol because they got the nigger cattle they got the nigger cattle you got the nigger cattle whoo whoo whoo

better a dweeb than a weeb 😂👌

I know you're a shitposter and a shill, I know I'm probably not on your most popular list, and you might ignore this, but please, if you care about yourself or others you hold close heed this - you are watched and recorded, and what you communicate and do, maybe one day even what you think, can be used against you. Try to lead a decent life.

Honstley its like you don't want man kind to progress.

Also GMOs provent world hungery and allow us to feed millions their is not a single study that proves any of it is harmful so take off the tinfoil hat.

You want to be know as pedo enablers? NO I don't think you do. So keep posting and allowing the smart people to research to benfit humanity. Nothing to hide nothing to simple!

Cry some more.

No one cares. Go away killcen.

who are you calling a shitposter chump?

So many anons are called killcen, there must be at least a hundred regular killcen posting, and a thousand killcen lurking. Plenty care, or this thread would've died some time ago.

fuck you cia

the fire rises

Bumping for real news.

im not talking about big bane for you pavel wilson cia meme guy cia im talking about cia niggers actual niggers cia they gotta herd the nigger cattle and they go yea we got the nigger cattle and we got lots of money but guess what they got the nigger cattle they got the nigger cattle the nigger cattle watch tv all day they got the nigger cattle and we dont have the nigger cattle so the cia sucks and wants to destroy god

Oh look, it's this thread again

The entire internet is nothing but data mining and data selling.

more effective disruption or social engineering

Oh look it's this shill again

You know, browsing imageboards is fun and games and shit when you think people are just pretending to be retarded.
It's not as fun when you notice they are actually this fucking retarded.
It's still curious to see how low humanity can go, though.

normalfags are the lowest people on earth. Not image board users.

you're still obvious
you gotta learn to earn your shekels

I hate how dataminers samfag their own thread to make it seem like it's active so some other retard actually responds. Also to the people who give bullshit answers to dataminers you should realize that other users see you bumping the thread and participating and they will end up giving actual information. So just say it's a datamine thread and nothing else.

I still don't know if this datamining shit is just some meme that I missed and don't know about

It's not a meme. It's actually happening on this board.