The company I'm working for is going to have a "team-building" weekend, and I'm not feeling fucking up to it

The company I'm working for is going to have a "team-building" weekend, and I'm not feeling fucking up to it.

So here's the scoop. I'm working at an office with people more than twice my age and my boss thought it would be a good idea for us to get to know each other better, so she booked a hotel 4 hours away from where we work, organized some activities innawoods, improv acting classes and a spa for the final day.
Now all of this shit would have been bearable if we had access to alcohol, which we don't, so I'm looking for a way to get out of it because the thought of having to spend MY spare time in the company of people who think Avatar and Inception are the peak of modern cinema, haven't played a video game other than mine-sweeper and think briskly pacing between stops in the fucking woods is a "fun" way to spend a weekend makes me want to pour bleach in my ears. Oh, and we're not getting paid while we're there.

My boss is a real stickler for this shit tho, and won't accept calling in sick unless I can produce a hand written note by a doctor supporting it, and I'm currently feeling fine.

Are there any fool-proof ways of getting out of this shit? It's mandatory and I can't just say "I don't wanna" unless I wanted to "make it up to her" by bringing breakfast to the office for a week. I'd also prefer not actually getting sick, I have shit to do on the weekend.

Bang your boss.

No fucking way, she's already treating me like some boy-toy she can give cute nicknames and talk down to.
I only indulge her because she's my boss, and I think that it makes up for how I give zero fucks how our business goes. I get there, I do my job and I get paid. Simple as that. No reason to complicate it.

a woman runs your life.
I would quit. NOt your job but your life, just go live in the woods and think about what a faggot you're being

That comes later, the more pressing matter is the team-work weekend.

Da fuck does that mean?
OP, you are going to have to go and fake having a good time, man. The world won't end.
Just meditate on making yourself mentally check out. If you can do that they trip will be over 'fo you know it.

Give me your job since you want to be a little whiney baby about having to spending your time with other people.

It's orienteering, didn't know the english word for it.

I agree that the adult thing to do is just tough it out, but I have absolutely nothing in common with these people. They're much older than me, we studied different things, they're not interested in me and I bet most of them wouldn't even notice if I didn't come to work at all.
And that's not me having a pity-party, I have had people asking me where I've been for the last few days while I've been at the office all week, we even ate lunch together.

I heard swallowing a tablespoon of tooth-paste will give you really high but temporary fever, is that a good idea?

Or you can just say you have to take your girlfriends kid out for some sort of girlscout thing in the weekend so you can't go

That might work.

No, the adult thing to do is explain to her that you're not going to waste your only days off doing dumb bullshit and not getting paid. If my boss tried to pull this shit I'd tell him to fuck right off and then I'd file a complaint with HR.

sounds like your boss has been watching some classic Simpsons

Call your Legal/Compliance department.
Tell them what is going on.
Do it NOW.

dubs of truth

and more dubs of truth

it is always the cunts.
This is why they belong in the kitchen because no matter where they go, it always becomes high school 2.0 when they are around.

get creative nigger, tell them your cousin from the other side of the country had an accident and you have to visit him ASAP.
Or tell them you already have to help a relative for moving into another appartement on exactly this weekend as he helped you once in your life very much.
Or tell them the truth and that you do not feel like spending your free time on work-related things unless you get paid for it and that you never asked for a spa and hiking trip

We had tons of those events in my former company and I did not attend a single one of them. I told them that I am in the company from 7am until 4pm and anything more they have to pay extra.

I fail to see how the solution to this problem is not banging your boss. The least you can do is post pics of her

once i had pe in college, thats mandatory (yeah, kids, that r >20yo, go do PE). I was apsent few times, cuz i was actively ignoring it. They demanded medical paper. I went to a doc and i said "those idiots want a medical justification for my apsence, can u help me out?" And she did.
Try that.

Is it in your contract? Unless there is something that allows her to fire you for not going, I don't think she can actually make you go. Really depends on your kind of job though.

I work union so I never have to deal with this. Its out of my area of expertise.

absent*

You should honestly tell her what you wrote in your post. Women love a man when he's blunt.