Look, I know you don't want to but you're going to have to

Look, I know you don't want to but you're going to have to.
You're going to have to go to 4chan and spam them advertising this place.
Because it is slow as fuck. We need more cancer 'cause face it the place is already cancerous.
So the faggots that aren't banned need to go over there and advertise this place and a better alternative than the ban-crazy Jap.
It makes no difference to me. I think dysnomia is a colossal fag and I don't want to give him more fame but this place is a graveyard.

Fuck off. We banned.

Dysnomia is ever present newfriend, like terminal cancer

dysomnia commited suicide (or is close to) and now a newfag gook is running the board

haven't you heard?

I got banned for 30 days. What now?

You mean 4chan is ran by a gook. Dysnomia is here.

No he's not retard, dysomnia fucked off

So the gooks run everything? 4chan and even here too? And you niggers are worried about jews?

it's just some retarded newfag
he couldn't run the board for the first week or two but I think it's ok now

I don't think it is okay. I've gotten banned here for the stupidest shit. Whoever this BO is, he and Nishimura are alike. They bring their prudish Jap ways to an inherently controversial imageboard. That ain't gonna work.

i'd rather not, this place is good enough as it is, it's slow, that's true, but do you really want to have 3 traps threads, 3 rate my penis threads, 3 waifu threads, 3 the next rolling dubs threads?

and what's the reality?

no, i want an unsafe space dedicated to hearing out the most perverse and zany morons in the world. i want a place where the clever and the mad rub shoulders, where the outcasts and the outliers and the outraged can meet and scream blue murder. i want free speech within the law and free minds outside of it. i want fun, always fun, and feels and soul food, i want lunacy and newness and audacity. i want life, light, brightness, desire, love and chocolat milk.

We have more than the occasional trap thread here, user. I am not saying we should have 4chan-level traffic but a little more would be good.

I don't mean we should not have trap threads, i mean having the same shit over and over, thing like
when there are other 3 already

imagine two ships
i
r
c
shhh
cianiggers

does Holla Forums have one?

Go back to cuckchan.