RT:
rt.com/usa/353031-sanders-wasserman-schultz-resignation/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a10NO
archive.is/ukSMI
archive.is/su2XH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gimme a tl;dr

She was already finished her role, this is a meaningless scalp, she'll walk into the Clinton Foundation, or God forbid the unthinkable happens a Clinton administration.

The bitch isn't dropping out tiI after the convention.

For once, I'll root for Bernouts.

I hope they sue the fuck out of her, Bernie, and the DNC.

She's being used as a scapegoat to protect the DNC without having to face any serious retribution.

Is that justice?

Word is they're replacing her with Donna Brazile until the election. That's right they replaced someone who supported HRC for fairly logical-ish reasons and replace her with a 100 percent Clinton shill!

Bernie cucked out, he's not suing anyone. He's controlled.

Cunt Jemima will probably fuck things up even worse. She's a total airhead.

here

Well she is a nigger

Doesn't matter what sanders does, his supporters have a strong civil case at minimum. A class-action lawsuit by all who donated to Sanders, specifically, filed against the DNC on the grounds that the DNC failed to remain impartial, thus breaking contract.

I'm not sure if Obongo really thought this quote through…

HOW MUCH has she watched your back?

"Evaded additional scrutiny," is more like it.

Senator Bernard Sanders holds dual U.S./Israeli citizenship. The reason why (((some people))) cannot allow this issue to see daylight in the public's consciousness, must never be known.

Debbie (((hyphenated last name))) is doing exactly what she is supposed to do, to protect the (((process))).

…aand Clinton's already said DWS will continue to work for the Democrat's 50 State Initiative, do media appearances for HRC, and that she'll help campaign for her reelection

I don't see her swinging from a tree.

Hillary sure is a fucking retard. The Bernouts are not going to happy.

Shit, I just realize something, how are we going to hang all Jews if there aren't enough trees???

The hippies were right all along!!!

Do you honestly think anything will come from what you say if you were 100% correct?

Clintons get people killed user.

You take them down once for the next group noob.

Did she resign or just pulled out from speaking at the convention, cause thats all I see in the news.

No honor among jews.

DWS is just the DNC's sacrificial goat, they're hoping that by having her walk the plank they'll be able to have her resignation steal attention from the leaks and then in a couple weeks they'll appoint a replacement even more corrupt than the jewess witch.

Have you been under a rock?

She looks like a Jewess with negro genes

wat?

Ethnic Jews have negro genes.

He didn't say Bernie would sue. He said his supporters would sue her (DWS), Sanders, and the DNC.

DAS' RIGHT

We wuz negroes n sheeeeit

Here's a toast to a true hero.

She look like Leigh Alexander

So…the one on the right…

Would you, Holla Forums ?

that's all?

i'd fuck both while their mother would watch

oh, a nigger

I think the younger daughter looks cute. Older one already is irreversibly kike looking.

This easily qualifies as a RICO case, and thus worthy of special attention by the AG.

They won't have standing. Only Bernie would.

They're making the calculation that they'll fall in line in order to stop that devil Trump. Due to the fact that they were previously independent or are young I believe they'll opt to stay home.

DEB THE PLEB GOES DOWN LIKE JEB

no. both. the one on the left and one on the right. the on in the middle.. no.

Lamp posts nigga. It's also fun to tow them behind your pickup.

Joking aside, the Nazis were one of the first governments to implement conservationist policies though, you big dummy

It's like replacing an HIV-infected person with someone who has full-blown AIDS.

I'd fuck Debbie. She's got a big ass.

Proof is part nigger.

would you fuck her daughters?

Shit, meant:

Who wouldn't?

Can we get this on video?

Daily reminder that people like her and within the DNC have been fully supportive of overreaching surveillance legislation that allow private and public entities to basically track you for the rest of your life. Everything from internet, communications, purchases, etc.

It's nice to see them get a taste of their own medicine.

Nah, not into loli

Assange is doing God's work

into them it's the best part

this cuck

Hillary has hired her to her campaign. No joke.

Direct statement from her site, archived:
archive.is/a10NO

archive.is/ukSMI

archive.is/su2XH

Use cranes. That's what they do where there are no trees.

The ones that ain't joined us yet will just quit and dudeweedlmao all November. This election's been nothing but the dems thinking they're invincible so they take an axe to their own feet.

why not do it in order of attractiveness so your last one is royally ready to blow? Middle, right, left!

ayyyyy