I thought ordering my dog a birthday cake would be a waste of money… Her reaction was worth every penny

I thought ordering my dog a birthday cake would be a waste of money… Her reaction was worth every penny.

Only problem is the message on the cake. It's a well known fact dogs can't read cursive.

What does it say? Asking for a friend, not that I am a dog or anything like this.

Did you escape from >>/totallynotdogs/ ?

woof woof lol

Lucy loves you, but for this one moment she loves the cake just a tad bit more :)

A tad more? I'm pretty sure when treats are present my dog forgets of my existence.

UNHAND ME YOU RAPSCALLION THERE'S EATING TO BE DONE!!!!!

U('◉⌓◉’)U

What's wrong with you fucks

An absolute lol

And by you fucks I mean you fuck since it's clearly one loser samefagging

OP where did you get that sweater? I really, really want it.

Burmese mountain dog?

If so, how is owning one? I've heard mixed results, my exwife always wanted one and I never see them at the dog parks, just curious.

My mother in law had three Berners. All three of them got cancer, and two died before turning 8. Current one has blood cancer, it does not look good, and she's only 6…

Awww sorry to hear that :(

"Holy Shit Is This For Me?!!"

I love this picture especially Lucy's eyes but wth is going on with your sweater, dude?

The dog's a male. That's why he's gonna murder you in your sleep

Ha-ha! It's gorgeous. Anyone would say that dogs do not understand us?

OP that's a nice sweater where did you get it

Gosh guys can you quit asking about my fucking sweater

that was a yolo comment hahahaha

Um actually I have no idea, my grandma gave it to me

you look like a less cartoonish Bogdanov

Or dogs generally freak out when they are being hugged.

(any time you see the white part of their eyes means they are uncomfortable/scared/irritated/pissed off)

EDIT: to all the downvoters, I feel sorry for your dog. Stop that shit, they are not humans. You ever see wolves hug each other in the wild? No. Your dog would rather have you sniff its ass than you give it a hug.

i see you're like me and you think the most important part of a joke being funny is it being funny to you and not to anyone else

now i know what it's like to be on the receiving end but nice try; the realization that i have no life and i'm a 20-something year old man who thinks his "waifu" is June from kablam has already driven me to suicide

It depends, if I'm spoiling Fallout 4 then of course I'm the only one who is going to find it funny. However, if I want to impress some grills then I will have to tell a comedic joke that they will enjoy. In regards to this, I was just posting comments from a leddit thread to pass the time as my vidya installs and I find the way normalfags talk amusing.
At least you got QUADS

yeah wasn't expecting that tbh. now i can rest in peace

vegeta_smiling_dying.jpg

It was…. it's a dog.