Hidden scientific discoveries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lahn
>archive.is/r7ByB

This was also discussed by Jared Taylor here: youtu.be/XRJE2gRtD1A?t=17m20s

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Watson

It is obvious that the fact exist, but both are shut down and hidden.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kq5yF
youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8
liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792
erectuswalksamongst.us/
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery
clonaid.com/
express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We live in the age of pseudoscience.
If actually followed the science to where it leads we would be a spacefaring race now.

Also Jared Taylor is Japanse. He was born there, therefore he is a jap.

Is human cloning a real thing yet? Can you make a human clone that won't be a genetic clusterfuck in theory at least?

The shills are the rejectes clones, cheaper than making a script that works. After a few months they die.

Depends. According to the Nation of Islam, Africans were able to clone people 6000 years ago.

We're literally at the level where there will be no real technological progress until the current political system is destroyed.

Mein sides.

The lore of the NOI is pretty funny and interesting. They say that whites were created by a mad scientist named Yakub using selective breeding techniques.

He even knew Modern English! Do they think Shakespeare/Francis Bacon was black?

Evident by you.

I figured it out guys, we are in stasis.

We are being sent to colonize a planet and in order to keep our minds occupied we are living this simulation. A simulation where in we see the assention of our God Emperor to the throne and what drives the expansion of mankind to the stars.

Enjoy the game, see ya'll once we reach our destination.

scalar physics

When did this journey start?

source?

That is the only explanation I have ever read that makes sense.

Capped.

While your hypothesis is very interesting, I highly doubt it. After all, why would our own people create a simulation so thoroughly heart-wrenching and soul-crushing like our current corrupt shithole of a planet.

Then again, who the fuck knows…

Let's let Kek decide - if dubs, we're in a sim; if trips, not only are we in a sim, but NatSoc is the world's dominant ideology, and we're all 7ft marble-hWhite ubermensch sleeping in comfy pods with our blonde waifus while the ship makes its way to our new home…

So that we remember what happened and don't repeat the mistakes of the past.

Most people know this instinctively. Our brains recognize patterns. No matter how much people reject these conclusions, our brains know. Conservatives know. Liberals know. Whites know. Blacks know. A large portion of the black hatred for whites is envy. They rationalize it in all kinds of ways, but it's really an inferiority complex. They come up with these elaborate fables about being kangs because they hate the reality: blacks are not as smart, and they have amounted to very little in history. Multiracial society will never work unless blacks can come to terms with mental inferiority, and I don't see any hope of that happening. Paradoxically, it takes and intelligent person to be comfortable with being unintelligent.

Hard times make strong people. If you want your colonists to be redpilled when they get to the planet, just put them through this hell.

this

it's deja vu.

is there a race realist nation that can support such researchers?
seems a pity such studies are put to the stake for committing blasphemy unto the equality god

Now China's experimenting with gene editing and CRISPR, could we theoretically make them all smarter?

Maybe. Something will have to be done. Genocide is so messy, and it leaves an opening for (((other groups))) to cultivate guilt. Are we going to be exploring other planets while niggers stab each other with spears in Africa? I don't know. The options seem to be segregation, genocide, or genetic engineering. Global multicultural utopia just won't work.

One thing to consider is that making them smart may backfire. If we make them smart, and overlook various other aspects of their temperament, it could be disastrous. The last thing we need is billions of Africans that are just as smart as whites, but just as pre-disposed to chimp-out as they currently are.

It's likely that the cure for cancer and AIDS is being held back by jews and they're using these to thin out and weaken the population

(((Science))) hasn't been about facts for decades.

Harrison Bergeron is slowly becoming a reality.

Top officials in positions of power are clones. The real ones have been killed and replaced by clones which can only be sustained for a few months before they die and need to be replaced again. The clones are a hybrid of meat puppet and remote controller and have no soul / intelligence. They are just a biological robot, like a drone controlled by a pilot. It's easy to spot a clone from a real human because they will often overblink in rapid succession (because the tear ducts are malformed) and not breathe properly. You can train yourself to notice breath patterns in speech and accurate blinking of a face, by contrasting someone you know in real life versus someone you suspect is a clone in a video clip.

Bump

reported

don't do this
>>>/cuckchan/

We're literally in the middle of a scientific dark age and not many people realize it.

Don't do what? Fuck you, bump.

Sage goes in all fields.

How are we in a scientific dark age when literally more information is communicated between humans than ever before?

That actually makes sense

Most of that information is politically correct regurgutated drivel.

Do you really not understand what quality of information means in that context? No one accepts genuine information if it doesn't already confirm their belief. Academic accolades are priestly caste designations for keepers of the current intellectual order, anyone who steps out of that paradigm gets slaughtered. Simple solution: Multiply everything they say by (-1) and you're better off.

(no differences in racial intelligence)*(-1)=1488

archive.is/kq5yF

She's a psychologist, but some of her work touches on the heritability of IQ. So naturally, the establishment comes down on her like a hammer.

Look at her writhe and squirm. Still, I respect her for not immediatly going back on her opinion.

Checked.

I looked her up and some of her research is pretty redpilled. Links between father absence of onset of early sexuality in daughters, links between onset of early sexuality and delinquency, etc.

AND onset of derp

Jesus was a clone created by our creators, after Humans made some poor quality clones of the own, and cocked everything up. Check out the guy second left, with the two birds, identical apart from their colours. This shows basic genetic manipulation of animals. He is flanked by a hideous looking woman on his left, probably some kind of Transgender experiment, and the barren Virgin Mary on his right. Human stupidity corrupted the lineage of Man. On the other side, you have the angel with a pen, a guy with a beard handing the baby over, and the old woman who was given the story at a later date.

This story is really based on Isis, Osiris, and Horus, which pre-dates Christianity.

All these lines are still on Earth today.

South Africans had the right idea before being subsumed by white guilt. But you basically can't use the Africans as labor, you have to outcompete them and don't let them in your territory using a superior military to the warlords.

The easiest way to make a Cyborg is necromancy.

Isn't there that tendon thing in your wrist that shows evolution as of very recent? Basically if you have the tendon thing stick in in your wrist when you touch your pinkie and thumb you're less evolved.

If you guys can find the video you can use it as a stepping stone or a step off point in conversation to discuss evolution of the brain.

that's very smart, according to your test anyone can be morphed into a clone by exposing by surprise him to the spotlights and aggressive questioning of the video team sent to obtain the proof he's a clone
you can't fail finding lots of them

I've got it sticking out, but that really really looks like it would depend on particular muscle development and fat levels of the person. Tendons can move all over the place if you have a muscle lift them off the bone, or have them drown in a muscle.

Lol I love how they have astrology and astronomy as the "a" in the KORAN acronym.

They probably had too many niggers arguing

"bix nood Traycoon it gotta be astronomy mang."

"NO Dwaynson, it astrology muffugga - space n sheeet".

then shooting each other, so they had to settle for both.

Literally commit suicide.

Because the truth is suppressed due to (((political correctness))) you dummy.

Having the ability to communicate is meaningless if you're not allowed to communicate the truth.

uh

Well that would be nice.

BREAKING JEWS: EVLUTION IS FAKE. EX-ATHEIST & SCIENTIST SPILLS THE BEANS: GOD IS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE R E A L NOW

"A simple, one cell bacterium contains dna information units that are the equivalent of a hundred million pages of encyclopedia britannica." -Encyclopedia Britannica

Now, cells, have a functional unit called proteins (that's their basic unit), and even if a bacteria cell has thousands of different proteins, not to get technical, but proteins are found
in a smaller building block called aminoacids and there are hundreds in one protein and they have to be in the right order. some might be familiar with francis crick who won the nobel prize
for the discovery of the structure of dna. he calculated the odds of getting a protein by chance (in the ancient ocean). you know what the odds are?

the odds are one in ten to the power of 260. and if you want to know how big a number that is, you couldn't fit that many electrons in the known universe.
mathematicians now say that anything with odds greater than one to 50 is impossible, so it would be impossible to get one protein by chance, let alone the thousands the cell would need.

a cell would need the ability to ingest nutrients, expel waste… this first cell formed by chance, before it died, in the span of one lifetime, would have had to develop and perfect the process of
celular reproduction, because if it didn't, then there never would have been a second cell, and darwin's rothschild funded evolutionary process would stop, right there.

Evolutuion is a kike hoax. Got 45 minutes? Wann know some hard truth about Evolution, Atheism and the elite agenda?
Watch this, and get redpilled (just ignore the blabbering idiot who's moderating the show, he's not important. The guy he speaks with, is important. It starts out slow, but get to the redpill stuff
mid show and then it gets really red-pillish. Very worthwile to watch, if you don't have the attention span of a microbe or are a satanist jew).

youtube.com/watch?v=k2jyF_XyTc8

Nice try Chaim, only a Jew would see a contradiction between God and Evolution, because if we all evolved then Jews are just another race of people and not Chosen.

The truth is so simple a kid could understand it.

We evolved from a common ancestor, then diverged into two or more communities.
One of the communities intermixed with the another one, and aquired fundamental genes for thriving a civilization (caucasian "white" people born). The other groups lacked this genes but further evolved separately, and are now known as "africans".

The caucasian group explored further and separated, creating the asian race (and maybe other races, arian, slav, etc.)

That's it, it isn't so hard to understand. There may lack some details but that's the main story.

see? they are jewining their asses already, because they know their hundred year hoax simply doesn''t stand up to modern dna research. there are 4 radical proofs that it's all fake inside that vid. watch it, and you'll start to hate these kikes even more.

He Chaim, why don't you awnser me!

If Evolution is real, then Jews no longer are the Chosen people!!

what's even more astonishing is that scientists from all fields, including but not limited to genetics, bilologists, mathematicians and even quantum pysicists are now saying the same thing. evolution was designed, and the designer is likely the creator, god. the one they so relentlessly try to destroy with their satanist islam invasion, their kike media shilling and their government funded terror against christians across the entire world.

and that is all the proof you need, because you can see it happen right before your eyes, every day now.

not to mention that atheism is found most common in the political left. you rarely (if ever) would find a republican atheist. that too, is a jewish lie, like all the lies we grew up with. it's time to wake up, and start thinking for ourselves again. because if there is one thing they hate, it's people asking questions and challenging their narrative. gee, i wonder why huh…

in my book, everything told about evolution and the big bang today, is nothing but one big, fat lie - the keep a creator out of the equation. because that would nullify their whole agenda.

Indeed you get it!

He chaim, awnser the question!!

more and more of their lies emerge, as they simply cant hold the lid on it anymore. and that's a good thing, so people wake up and stand up for their own rights again. not to be ruled by a bunch of satanic shills is the first step.

REMINDER THAT NIGGERS AND JEWS ARE ENGINEERED WEAPONS OF THE DEMIURGE

If Evolution is real, then Jews no longer are the Chosen people!!>>6879050

Religion is man-made. God never said, become Catholic, or Muslim, or whatever shit. Got to stop thinking inside the box and get out of it. But most are either too afraid or stupid these days. So only the worthy will prevail. In the end, it boils down to a true test of faith. And that's what it says right there from the start. The Talmud? It's a pagan worshipping manifest for satan, same a quaran. Same shit, different names. They worship the devil, the poor fools.

Hi, Kent. Any evidence to back up those claims?

I'm no bible thumper, I don't go to church but I know what is true, and that they are wrong. Did Jesus need a church? Fuck no, he was a street preacher, same as me. I don't give a shit about religion, because what is religion? The word of god. If you got that inside you you don't need no books or bulidings. I think christ said that too.

You can't awnser, can you!

Fucking Kike!

So are we a bunch of effete Star Trek faggots, or are we Starship Troopers Ubermensch?

The Christianity most people know is a Jewish tool of subversion from (((Saul of Tarsus)))

Make your own destiny when you wake up.

If we take Genesis at face value, then evolution is real and the Jews are the chosen people. They're the ones descended from Adam and Eve who were made from dirt and Adam, respectively. The rest of us are the ones Caine was afraid would kill him for being a murderer.

Polite sage for christfaggotry

ok, if we take Judges as real, then Jews (todays ashkenazis) are just race mixed half hebrew half canaanites

The tribe of Dan and other Hebrews that went north are still pure Aryans, but the semetic middle eastern kikes are all half breed by now

Black as the ace of spades. Just like Mozart

liveleak.com/view?i=990_1325854792

WE WUZ SHOGUNS AND SHIET

2nd post. every fuckin time

It's a big leap from that to, "we know precisely the nature of the designer and exactly what it wants from us" because of what some Middle Eastern goat-fuckers wrote down thousands of years ago about their tribal gods and council-approved addenda to those writings.

It`s true! Just look at Taylor! He`s a Jap.
I`m amazed that the SJW and marxist faggots have not used that to discredit his hWite nationalists credentials.

Just think about it, we'll arive on a barren planet and shall have to work hard for fruits which will shall never see. Why would we? Well we shall have lived thought the horrors which made us want to expand, after this 'life' we would want nothing more than to built a pure hWhite Aryan world.

I can guarantee that you and this video are incorrect. I can watch in a few hours and get back to you.

>>>/gaschamber/

That's better than xenu.

Curiously, that no body bombed the shit out of them for mocking Islam.

DAILY REMINDER THAT WE DIDN'T EVOLVE IN AFRICA

erectuswalksamongst.us/

Niggers are primitive humans that became even more primitive when they moved to Africa and interbred with previous hominid groups that migrated there. And large brains are a waste of energy in the tropics. About 25% of human metabolism is devoted to the functions of the brain, so a smaller brain and more aggressive behaviour is better if you don't have to prepare for winter. Most of them don't even have a proper concept of time:
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

ive always wondered why people on TV blink so fucking much. i figured it was because it was for better production value or some shit. maybe these news people are fucking clones.

Or studio lighting

My favorite part is when they literally say they'll use evolution to destroy Christianity in the protocols.

Everything you said is correct. Its a wonder people still buy into it.

Aliens told me about this while i was high.

Turns out it's real and can be optimized: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_battery

Innovation curve has practically flattened out vs the same time 150 years ago.

Idiot, race is based on how you look not where you're born.

Like the jews, Jared Taylor looks h'White, that means he's h'White.

You convinced me. I am now a #SlavetoYeshua.

Not to mention it's pretty fucking stupid to base less/more evolved off of a tendon.

Brain development is a far more relevant and useful indicator.

Having a tendon there or not is likely based on mass farming vs light farming with hunting and gathering. Whenever mass farming is introduced most people get to sit on their ass and get fat and soft.

You don't need many tendons for that shit.

Ironically North Korea might run with it, with only the minor adjustment that people in the northern half of Korea have evolved most of all (kek, it's actually the Germanic people and Japs).

you smokin DMT or some shit?

In the future whiteopia we're all going to be 80's movie heroes? I could live with that.

LOGH wasn't fiction.

Take a look at clonaid.com/

express.co.uk/news/uk/611992/Scientists-experiment-magnets-immigrants-God-magnetic-waves

We're already there. We just need the application now.

Where does that Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quote come from? Is it from The Gulag Archipelago?

That's a statement, not a question….