Prisoners are being tortured in Turkey after coup attempt

Amnesty International says it has credible evidence that show held in Turkey being beaten, tortured and in some cases violated following a failed coup.

michellhilton.com/2016/07/presos-estao-sendo-torturados-na-turquia-apos-tentativa-de-golpe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hzA88
archive.is/VfxAq
archive.is/p8YzE
archive.is/S0kZJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still can't figure out how a military coup could fail.

They didn't plan for a longer fight. They weren't willing to shoot down the civilians if President Mudslime turned the civies against them

But user! The Non-Aggression Principle makes sure this cannot happen!

turkroaches being beaten, who cares?
I hope that they're being tortured by kurds tbh

Does anybody have that Japanese roach orgy webm?

The other side had rather large sticks

HOW DOES THE MILITARY FAIL A COUP
HOW FUCKING INEPT DO YOU HAVE TO BE
The only countries I can think of where I'd except that would be places with tiny militaries, like Ireland (and I might even doubt that considering they won a war with the Brits with only a few thousand men) and Luxembourg.

It wasn't a proper coup.
There was a splinter faction that tried to iniate one and thought that the rest would fall behind them because things were tumbling down.
It didn't really happen.
The general thought here during the proceedings was that whoever ended up the victor would buttfuck everyone else.
However this seems to have somehow ignited a kind of nationalistic fire in the people.
So thats kinda nice I guess.

I meant "accept"

I'm just gonna kill myself.

Good one.

all dead roaches are good roaches, even if they are killed by fellow roaches

Don't worry fellow yuropoors, even though Erdogan is now a meanie and Turkey won't join the EU, we will still get out turkroach flood in form of "Turkish refugees".

What is the nature of Death?
What do you think happens when one dies?
Should one actually care about any of this since they are,you know…alive?
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
Actually I just can't sleep sometimes for no fucking reasonIt's really annoying

All Turkroaches are homosexual so I'm not surprised.

Nodbody? I forgot to save that webm last time it was posted.

So Thanksgiving is back on schedule?

kek

Turks torturing people ? Whaaat ?

How disgustingly new of you, user.

Anons, if you haven't already, you really should hear what Sibel Edmonds has to say about this coup. That propagandist Black Pigeon Speaks is already calling this a coup staged by Erdogan but Edmonds at least presents a compelling counterpoint.

it wasn't the whole military, and it was probably orchestrated/encouraged by Erdogan to finish purging his enemies.

He spent years weakening the opposition in the military. This was the death blow.

archive.is/hzA88

turkroach media acting like…turks

sage

I really got to love that during the coup all the media pawns in my country were defending Erdogan, saying how he is the democratic leader of Turkey and democracy should be protected.
And now the man is firing and arresting people left and right, torturing prisioners and soon enough will be executing people as well.
Now nobody dares talk about defending the "democratic leader of Turkey"

There was no COUP. It was all put on and controlled so that Erdo-Wan-Kenobi could purge those we saw as a threat.

The # of peoples being jailed is towards the 50K mark…Thats a pretty fucking big coup. And its not to be believed.

Something else is afoot. Consolidation of power is being done in prep for something else.

Europe is about to be militarily invaded is my guess.

I think NATO is naive.

She has good ideas but I can't stand to listen to her suck Corbett's dick for 10 minutes straight any time she's on his show

I can sympathise, user, but she's generally on point in regards to Turkey.

lol the turkshit army fucking sucks. its just like the saudi one, big as fuck, lots of money and new tech but the soldiers are stupid and really un-motivated. turks were (and possibly are still) getting btfo by fucking mountain kurds with old tech.

it would be great if they actually did invade Europe however, we need something to fight against. Europe doesnt function if its not war atleast ones every 50 year.

Might as well throw my two cents about the censorship going on and the suspension of human rights: Erdogan is acting like a rational actor in his position would. You don't have to love him, hell, I know that I would cheer if someone had the very good sense of setting him on fire, but he is doing what he must to a) maintain power and b) stop Turkey from playing into the US' hand. Whether we care to admit it or not, this whole situation reeks of NATO intervention, and even if two wrongs don't make a right, I don't feel that Turkey having its way is such a bad thing in this particular case.

yeah, for us it really doesnt matter who "wins", king roach or some commander, dont matter. our enemies is in brussels (we have alot of enemies but brussels has one of the biggest).

why turkey try to flod europe with rapefuges is one he is told to do that by brussels and second he dont like europe which is complety understandable

if it actually were US and nato behind the coup, what was the purpose? NATO is one of (((them))), and (((they))) love seeing europe getting flooded by rapefuges.

was the plan to get rid of king roach and open the gates even more?

dont make sense but ofc i doesnt have to, king roach just want to make the people mad at nato, not him. clever roach tbh

what if king roach knew there would be a coup and that it would be minor, so that he could start jailing and abusing opponents?

not that i give a fuck. most roach civvies seem quite happy with the new arrangement.

yeah i hope in the wake of the coup people start wondering why it had to happen and examine Erdogan further and call him out on his shit

this
the austrians alone could rekt them

The roaches already crossed the Black Sea and took over Crimea.

He was warming up to Russia and beginning to back out of the CIA plans for Syria/ISIS. They needed him gone because if he switches sides he can blow open the whole deal. It would be a big strategic blow to NATO too.

it's literally nothing

btw isn't he overdoing it a little?

how many families has he left without a wage to support themselves with all the people fired, jailed or suspended. and with little prospect to find another job…

Not really, Turkey's population is in favor of the country being more overtly islamic than it already is
The secular aspects of the military are a relic from a former age

Just like the "Arab Spring" was about Islam reestablishing itself as the dominant political force in the region, as opposed to the former secular regimes of Arab nationalism

But it's a torture-free zone !

As a European, I can not agree with this statement. Erdogan avoiding a major civil strife in his nation is a win for Europe. Fuck US-friendly military coups.

Well, we can only speculate at this point, but Turkey was none too happy with having to play the role of Russia's antagonist, so much so, in fact, that it was trying to normalise diplomatic relations as of late. Maybe this was the trigger, I don't know, but the truth of the matter is that Erdogan's opposing faction (Gulen and his loyalists) is nor only on US soil, they're knee-deep on a bunch of CIA projects. Whatever was suppose to come after Erdogan, we can at least be sure it wasn't going to be a democratic secular government.

That is exactly what Sibel Edmonds proposes. Seriously, guys, if you want to talk about the roaches, at least follow what some of the leading analysts have to say.

Apparently both Sultan Roach and that Pennsylvania roach he blamed for the coup are in a symbiotic relationship with the Clintons. The firm of Shillary's campaign manager John Podesta has been lobbying for the "Alliance of Shared Values", a Gulen organization, and former House Majority Leader and Hillary superdelegate Richard Gephardt has been paid $1.7m to lobby for Erdogan and his desire to get Gulen shipped over to Turkey for 11 months.

archive.is/VfxAq
archive.is/p8YzE

Wonder if we can unveil some more powerful (((interests))) behind this charade.

Turkey Coup Update=
Important news guys, you need to understand certain new information regarding the coup.
archive.is/S0kZJ
From the Duran, 2 news sources, one from Iran and another from Al Monitor. You are better off reading the article.

The article pretty much proves Russia's intel agency tipped off Turkey of the coup. It is unsure of when it happened, but it was probably imminent to the coup.

The second big thing is that Erdogan has infact blamed the 'Gulan' movement for the coup (and the Su-24 downing). He also claims a retired US NATO commander also has ties with the coup (cia), and that he sent millions to the coup commander's bank accounts.

This completely shifts the coup perception. Turkey relations were apparently getting better with Russia just before the coup.

My post above links to an article explaining some things. Apparently the coup had to start 6 hours before it was supposed to start. So they were starting everything in the dark, etc.

And if generals understood the coup was about to occur, they were getting things under control.