Could it be possible to recreate the 2003-4 era of 4chan- to recapture the essence of it?

Could it be possible to recreate the 2003-4 era of 4chan- to recapture the essence of it?
I miss those days. It's been really jarring at me recently. Everywhere I go, I feel so out of place

No.
Since the normie influx of 2007 into the internet, no site can be the same. The internet is forever ruined and there is no chance of salvation.
Those days are just a footnote in history now.

That's like wishing you could go back to the roaring twenties: you can't, because it's all different. Different technologies, different mindset, different clothing, different priorities, different music. Best you'll get is a small board full of assholes more interested in posting stupid shit and trying to start dank memes than anything else. Maybe learn to draw and wait for another oekaki thread to start on Holla Forums, so you can start making shitty drawing with everyone else and laughing at the poor skill and stupid names that other people come up wtih.

Why haven't I been able to come to terms with this? It's been ten years

I haven't either really. It's just hard to think of such a thing as the internet being stolen from you.

It's absolutely impossible to do.

The community is fractured and broken and refuses to re-create or re-envision that part in time, or hell, even evolve beyond and improve what it was.

The moderators can't force it either for obvious reason.

Nope

It feels like there is nowhere on the internet worth visiting. Is there really nothing left?

The CIA began astroturfing imageboards in 2009 as a result of the Chanology protests. Their job wasn't to datamine you. Their job was simply, to shitpost. It is all part of an Assembly Suppression operation. By flooding imageboards with garbage it in effect prevents a Chanology 2.0 scenario. The side-effect is anything past mundane discussion is rendered impossible now

Do you remember how people acted back then? The sort of humour we all spouted back then is on the level of what 9gag does nowdays.

That's entirely the fault of people like you. You just want someone else to create content for you until you find something you like. Try creating something for others once and a while. That's what made 4chan so great, it had lots of original, interesting, and funny content. You provide none of that and request that others do it for you.

You are so fucking wrong it hurts and it proves all you know comes from old screencaps

Fuck off kiddo, Shoop de whoop memes, that fucking cat, chocolate rain, all cringey fucking shit.

Not only did all thay shit come after 2006/7, you fail to understand the fundamental difference being at least those memes were organic and not forced as fuck like everything these days.

You're wrong

Oh man you are from reddit arent you

You're right

Fuck off

I bet you're both from reddit fucking fags.

fuck anons. i'm in the same boat as
how do i scratch the itch?

Politics ruined everything. Also, Hitler did nothing wrong, except lose the war.

Wew, I still had friends back then, those were pretty normalfaggy days for me. Luckily this changed once I found out about places like this.

Pretty stupid, aren't you, user?

I'm using dashchan, user. Any image I save has a random filename.

Those are IP ranges you dingus. Fucking newfag.

I didn't see to whom you were replying. Disregard my hotheadedness. I suck cocks.

to myself and the other fag as implied in

i singlehandedly destroyed mid-2000s era chan culture

*i did it for the lulz*

Maybe there's still zeronet, but it doesn't have that many people.

lol
wake up faggot
And your firefox browser is, summer?

The only way to bring back the glory days of the internet is to drive the normalfags out. Normalfags ruined everything.

I happen to know normalfag irl and they think reddit is edgy and weird.

pics or it didn't happen.

If you truly wanna recreate the kind of culture of the old golden days of 4chan, your gonna have to build a new kind of culture from scratch. 4chan was an obscure website that attracted the worst kind of people, while remaining hidden from all the normalfags. The reason it was so hidden from normalfags, though, is because the internet was a platform that was seldom used by that many people on a regular basis.
The only way is to start a new website that is completely unrelated and excluded from any chan website, but promotes the same thing that old 4chan promoted. A new website with a new identity that promotes the right kind of worst people to use it is needed.
You may need to even go as far as using a new platform to host your "website" or bulletin board, but websites that are only able to be found by the worst people are what are needed.
Think about this. What attracted you to the website 4chan? What were you doing before you used 4chan, or knew what it was? This will help you attract people who could have been, but by some strange coincidence, have never found the chans of the internet, into your website.
Don't you get it? YOU need to rebuild the old internet culture if you want it back.

I can only wonder what they would think of 4chan and Holla Forums.
The home of the devil, perhaps?

Holla Forums in 2014 was a lot like early 4chan. It was a period on which, dare I to say, Holla Forums as good.

Holla Forums was never good.
but compared to now it was at least better.

Nice cuckchan pic btw.

I can second this.
It really felt like a new spring after the exodus but half a year later the site was already fucked by Breddit.

Normies do know about TOR but they are too lazy to use it for anything other then buying weed. You could easily get a text-only imageboard running on tor that even uses no javascript. The problem is just that you have to get the right people into using it.

The alternative would be to create edgychan full of gore, borderline cp and pron to scare away all normies basically what 8ch tried and failed. The problem is always the influx of too many people in short time intervalls. Newfags will start finding each others faggotry funny and there will be not enough oldfags to condition them into not doing some things.

I hear there already is an onion ib, but as you mentioned I've been far too lazy to check if it's still alive or not

cancer cured

start a multi billion dollar cult… start killing people and hire an a-list celeb to claim only he can save you in a car rek

The fundamental difference between then and now is that now there is a precedent for content creation which severely hampers creativity.
The first iteration of image board culture was so novel because it was completely anarchal in its policies towards what was considered good.
Every time you went to Holla Forums youd see something new and shocking, that can never happen again. We are all too jaded.