How old were you when movies stopped being creative, adventurous...

How old were you when movies stopped being creative, adventurous, and fun experiences that lead to some of your fondest childhood memories and you realize that Hollywood is run by fat liberals pushing their agenda on everyone.

when my dad took me aside on my Bar Mitzvah and said "Son, today you are a man. It's time you understood who runs this country: us!"

yeah it's hard being a kid, it's hard and no one understands you, right?

shut the fuck up man

It's harder to be a Jew!

When i thought Hollywood was all the cinema there was

Fucking white males, i bet that he is hetero too

back to tel aviv

I realized they were pumping out nothing worth watching anymore when I was about 16, but I wasn't really aware of the propaganda until about three years ago.

I am going to say it started in 1991.
Previosuly I was getting a bad feeling after Conan the Destroyer and Superman IV the Quest for Peace.

Now, for nostalgia sakes, watching this shit on cable 100s of times while doing homework or talking on the corded landline, they don't seem so bad - but it was a big, big drop off and everything suddenly got real bad.

Simply, "Going to catch a movie" became a game of Russian Roulette with bullets of shit. Is this movie going to be complete trash, or just trash. This is also when movie theatres put up the
==NO REFUNDS== signs and started charging $5 for a soda with .75 refills and told the workers to fill it with ice, they turned into turbo jews. Seats were getting old, less and less staff, parking lots were trash - cars were getting broken into since no more security.

You fuckers have no idea how good it was. Actual Doormen with red jakets, actual red velvet ropes, real ushers with flashlight who tell people to shut the fuck up and stop smoking.

I was at a movie one time and the manager STOPPED the movie to remove a pack of niggers that were making noise, so he could turn on the lights and catch them all, take polaroids of them for banning and had the cops walk them out to the bus station. It was THE LAST DRAGON. It's also the last time I saw a negro with a real life afro until nigs brought it back 10 years later.

Multi-multiculturalism and Diversity has ruined this country. I have witnessed it with my own eyes. I might make a fake ID to move into a 65 year old retirement community soon to be around old racist homogeneous whites.

between 19 and 20

leftypol, nobody likes you
go back where you came from

19 years 6 months?

Go back to the shelter, Grandpa. Images boards are for young bucks in their 20s.

Me? I was crabs legs.

Just stick to old movies and/or horror.

You can't get too political with scares and most older movies have limited poz. Didn't get really bad until around the 90's.

Nigger this is Holla Forums, I promise you that you're one of the younger people here.

My wife's young buck also uses Holla Forums

Oddly enough I'm sure you're right. Holla Forums is like one of the few boards where you can casually mention your wife and not piss off any virgins. I bet most of us have careers and have this board open on our phones while we're on break. At least that's what I do. Theres a surrprisingly large amount of scientists and engineers here too. 1995 here.

Around 2002-2005 is when the ratio of big budget hollywood movies began going to shit, with it going over the cliff in 2007. Though as mentioned, there was a noticeable decline starting in the 90's, but there was a high ratio of good to bad movies that had people not notice it, as each year had dozens up dozens of good or great movies.

Holla Forums always points to 2007-2008 as the year gaming went to shit in their industry, and I can say the same happened in the film industry as well.

It's pretty clear the general age bracket is 18-25. That or you're all just a bunch of deeply immature 40 year olds.

Holla Forums just wont admit to it, because being a virgin means they aren't saving the white race.

Funny enough, around the same time Tumblr was created

OLD MEN GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD,,,,,,,,,WE'RE COOL KIDS, YOUNG BUCKS NO OLDER THAN 25!!!!!!!!!!

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EXACTLY
YOUR AGE IS OVER, GRANDPAS! IT'S TIME TO RETIRE.

Wish I'd seen that too

Hail Satan!

Fucking virgin
Reported

I wish I was 25 again. Being 30 is bullshit. 31 soon and life still has no purpose.

100 years before I was born.

Autism is a hell of a drug.

more or less

[Insecure]

Being a loser is kind of a requirement here.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Where else can I go to where I can post the same thing on two different boards and be called a nazi larper on one and a retard commie on the other?

When everyone was gushing over how great Firefly was, and I could see it was just derivative bullshit. Oh, and when everyone was all about American Beauty, and I would get long lectures when I would roll my eyes.