Teenager who starved to death 'after being neglected by her adoptive parents' was found wearing an adult diaper and...

ATTENTION SUICIDAL and/or MENTALLY ILL HEBE GIRLS

You DON'T have to die. I am willing to comfort you, however you need comforting, even sexually. I'm here for you!

Thing is what would have happened if the authorities had acted? "OH NOES THE GUBERMANT IS TAKEN MUH BABIES!"

Nothing is more disgusting than the feelings of a person you do not like.

A pedophile could have prevented this.
Legalize pedophilia.

So allow the Gay Community in?

Castration or bog?

The gay community is anti-pedo.
Legalize pedophilia,
but ban homophilia.

Yes, death to all the anti-pedos.
Pedophobia should carry the death penalty.

That tweet was made in reference to pedos.
Next are the gays.

ATTENTION SUICIDAL/MENTALLY ILL GIRLS

IGNORE THIS user, I'M BETTER. I'LL COMFORT YOU AND I'M NOT EVEN FAT WOAH WHAT A DEAL RIGHT?

So you WANT 15 year old girls to starve to death?
What a sicko you are.
We should kill you first.

Wasn't their kids.

These are the type of people who get the kids after they are kidnapped by CPS.

Yeah but the system is set up to screw people from doing anything right so all we get is a spiral of retarded shit that just harms everyone.

fix it

what
the
fuck ?!

I am.

This, i will be happy with just her being ok.

This is why complete facism is needed.

But user, basic human rights :^)
Anything barring me from starving children to death is the worst human rights violation you can commit.

ATTENTION SUICIDAL and/or MENTALLY ILL HEBE GIRLS
I don't care

Your daily reminder that African-American families have this sort of shit happen on a daily basis, but it suits the Soros narrative to only publicise the rare cases where whitey is responsible.

This is an obscene crime. Qts like this should be bred not starve in shit. Her foster parents should be drawn and quartered, and a resurrection ceremony be commenced at once. Cute grils should never die, their only options are to have even cuter babies, or grow old and ugly. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Apparently social services thought it was normal to have a naked starving girl on the floor while the parents were big and fat.

stay cucked, redditpol

So did Joseph do anyhthing wrong? At his house he gave them more food but the other house was shit?

God this is why I hate everyone that greentexets, they just fucking copy and paste the article.

I would have fed you, Natalie. And I don't just mean my penis. You could have had anything you wanted at Denny's. All you could eat, if only you were here with me now…

what a shame. her abusive past would have made her a dead loyal and fanatical wife.
you can see she's norwegian european-american. why do qts have to die?