DARK SECRET IN KAINE'S PAST

DARK SECRET IN KAINE'S PAST

Pretty obvious what the dark secret has to be, so how do we get it into the water table?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/23/clinton-kaine-ticket-holds-first-rally-in-miami-florida/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dvt3v
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/
archive.is/gYPIh
thefederalistpapers.org/us/tim-kaines-long-deep-relationship-with-radical-islam
archive.is/zeAzc
toprightnews.com/breaking-hillarys-vp-pick-has-deep-ties-to-radical-islam/
archive.is/QpUyt
bluevirginia.us/2016/07/rip-joe-montano
biblehub.com/library/sayce/early_israel_and_the_surrounding_nations/chapter_ii_canaan.htm
nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/joe-montano-regional-rep-tim-kaine-remembered-advocacy-passion-n618891
forward.com/news/345807/tim-kaine-pro-israel-centrist-from-virginia-hillary-clintons-vice-president/
archive.is/6qEN0
archive.is/1r31A#selection-1167.2-1167.140
archive.is/ts76v#selection-67.84-67.149
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Tim Kaine suck dicks, fuck kids, or suck kid dicks?

Cause he definitely looks like he did at least one.

The first most likely.

Black dicks?

LouisCCuck.jpg

Loius CK
Clinton
Kaine

I think his dad's ironworks getting shut down by NAFTA is dark enough for Trump to just steamrolls this cuck.

Hillary picked a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
You gotta admit her ability to abuse her own voter bloc is legendary.

The NAFTA angle is a very good one. But if Clinton picked him that means he has to be as dirty as she is. I wonder if he ever associated with Epstein. What did his freshman cpolitical career look like? As far as I know when he was head of the DNC he was particularly young by DNC standards so there must have been something about him that made him a particularly useful and controllable Marxist.

Sure he sold his fathers business down the river. But is that enough to make him a shining upcoming demoshit? I think not. There are 5 commonalities for successful demoshits and the successful ones always have at least one category ticked off 1) rape 2) murder 3) pedophilia 4) financial crimes 5) explicit and damning allegiances to extra-national entities

I am highly confident Kaine has at least one of these in his past… Now we only need to find it.

Maybe clues are within the DNC emails?. There have to be some emails about his vetting.

Oh I'm just saying he is a free win either way. Its always great to dig into the dirt.

Parties like that don't actually occur user.

He betrayed his father and fucked him out of business to sell out to the chinks

KAINE = CAIN

"Ok"

Truefax?

Do I need to say a thing?

Their time is coming.

I'd like to know.

wrong

Why does she wear the mask?

Also dat outright satanic symbolism tho

Reminder the elites trace their bloodline back to Cain as it will be the lineage of the Anti-Christ

Holy shit, I never noticed that.
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE MEMES, BRO
I TOLD YOU DOG

The logic is sound, but it also indicates that if Hillary could find the "insurance policy" on Kaine, then others could as well.

archive.is/Dvt3v

or they picked him because he's from Virginia and speaks bean. There used to be some correlation I remember between Democrats needing a Southerner to get elected. Hillary has shed her hick act now that she doesn't need them.

(checked)

good

oh shit

On the other hand, how many all-boys establishments with a proven track record exist? Their schooling isn't bad at all, and from what one hears they lost a bit of their edge during the last decades, for better or worse.

What the fuck is a Jesuit anyway?

isn't that some jewish thing?

Biblically speaking, Cain is the son of Satan. The serpent beguiled Eve, meaning wholly seduced. Yes you guessed it. Satan had sex with eve and the product was Cain.

Abel was From Adams seed.

To all my fellow crusaders this should mean something to you.

Where all the strange ones go?

Total bullshit.

He killed his own brother OP.
I'm pretty sure the religious fags in America are going nuts over the similarity.

It gotta be way bigger than that. Not enough of an insurance party, he could just come out and say it himself and probably be revered for it.

He's probably fucking dead kids.

So… were there other second gen kids besides Cain and Abel or are we all satan-cain-kin?

he looks like a creepy doppelganger of Sir Patrick Stewart

Shills hitting this one is doing nothing to convince me of this angle's unimportance.

what about his ties to the muslim brotherhood?
(((moderate head choppers)))
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-vp-pick-tim-kaines-islamist-ties/
archive.is/gYPIh

yeah after Cain and Abel, Adam and Eve fucked again. Like err… a retry of having better kids

nephilim?

That's a thing that helps redpill moderate liberals (especially disillusioned ones) But as you can see, Breitbart has already published an article about that,as have others doubtlessly, and nothing happened to him.

The kind of assurance necessary to be picked for Vice Presidency is something heavy enough to destroy his life if found out and made public. He could be fucking kids, but with how SJWs are normalizing that, that can't really be it either, if the kikes push pedophilia onto the west, one of their prime blackmailing methods is destroyed.

It's got to be bigger. My guess is that whatever skeletons are in his closet are a little more literal than with Shillary. Maybe he's a serial killer. Serial killing is still unacceptable in the west.

They may have published articles on it user but unless they are forced to acknowledge it and take a defense on it the donald won't be able to destroy said position

it's probably what it appears to be. Nothing illegal, but he smokes a lot of pole. It would make him look dishonest it were to become known. Libs wouldn't care but nice Midwestern folk in the heartland who might swing the election would.

You're forgetting that he's a democrat.

It's certainly not the Islamist ties. It's got to be more personal. Something so bad even a senator can go to jail or have their career ruined because of it.

(checked)

see

he's a politician. of course he's fucked at least a dozen kids.

cuck face

a jolly man like him with such a wide smile surely has no dark secrets

They're all masons, of course there was kiddy diddling

They used to have a thing called fagging in boys schools.

ties to radical islam

thefederalistpapers.org/us/tim-kaines-long-deep-relationship-with-radical-islam
archive.is/zeAzc
archive.is/gYPIh
toprightnews.com/breaking-hillarys-vp-pick-has-deep-ties-to-radical-islam/
archive.is/QpUyt

why don't you try next time?

I mean there's also that whole "haha i was the DNC chair and stepped down so Wasserman schultzenbergstein could be in charge haha now I'm VP haha" angle

they all need to be windchimes

this faggots face looks like a snake

KEK i didn´t even read this before posting this

Now we are getting somewhere Holla Forums

Canaanites are cains people.

Hebrews were from Seth.

God commanded Seth's line to destroy cains descendants.

Kikes didn't, instead they enslaved Canaanites raped the women and mixed with them… Making askenazi mutts.

True sons of Seth are Aryan light eyed peoples.

Historically speaking Canaanites were literal blondes with blue eyes
Nice try, Scholomberg

Double nice try, Canaanites had the mark of Cain. Crooked kikey noses.

Anyways, I was off digging, came back with another dead man on Hillary's side.

bluevirginia.us/2016/07/rip-joe-montano

JUST

Basque christians who went a little overboard with being soldiers of God, and their doctrine is to be actual soldiers, self-dependent who could fight back and were very disciplined and strict, but also without forgetting their job. Bascially hard-line buddhists but without their own martial arts.
They specialized in pioneer antics and they were famous for converting very tough places without going full-shoah.
Somewhere in their doctrine they got co-opted by (((someone))) and became very soft and basically cuck christian

tl;dr famous Hardline christians who got soft somewhere in their history, so much that their end result is current year Pope

Canaanites were supposed from the north, wheat-like hair, clear eyes, hardworking, hated the jews
BUT it seems i mixed them up with someone else, it says in a couple of quick sources (other than wewuz theories) that they were the ones praising the bull (Moloch), redskins, long blacko hair, good with a bow and spear
One could even joke this guys were basically natives americans in the middle of nowhere

Funny how the sons of seth are now the ones praising the bull, or was it another jew replacement tactic? (for what you are charged with, replace back aka Hitler is a scatlover greedy guy, Vlad is a bloodthirsty insertion fetishist literal vampire)

BUT THEN you have this other source, which claims:
Basically proto-medeuros/original arabs

biblehub.com/library/sayce/early_israel_and_the_surrounding_nations/chapter_ii_canaan.htm

What a mess

arab means mixed, literally

The Dead Sea Scrolls are the best source of info, for 2000 years the kikes have been attempting to kill off the Sons of Seth. It is written.

We've been over this.
Tim Kaine was chosen because he was the DNC chair when First Chimp was picked. The cunt wanted to win for sure so she put her cunt licker DWS as DNC chair. But in order to get Timmy to give it up she had to offer him something bigger (the vice presidency.)

This.

Is this an attempt to rewrite history?

true good post…

yet…

why did he get the DNC chair so young?
what other skeletons may we find?
what is up with joe montano?

nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/joe-montano-regional-rep-tim-kaine-remembered-advocacy-passion-n618891

Joe Montano, Regional Rep. for Tim Kaine, Remembered for Advocacy, Passion

by Chris Fuchs

A lot of Bothans keep dying trying to get us these plans, anons. Once we get them, we're gonna have to make an attack run on the Death Star – shields or no shields.

Timeline: 1987-1993 - Teaches legal ethics at the University of Richmond School of Law.

1994-1998 - Serves as city council member in Richmond, Virginia.

1998-2000 - Serves as mayor of Richmond.

2002-2006 - Serves as Lieutenant Governor of Virginia.

January 14, 2006-January 15, 2010 - Serves as governor of Virginia.

2008 - Is rumored to be one of President Obama's picks for vice president.

2009-2011 - Serves as Chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

January 3, 2013 - Sworn in as Senator of Virginia.

June 11, 2013 - Delivers a speech in Spanish during a debate on the Senate's immigration bill. Kaine is the first senator to deliver a full speech on the senate floor in a language other than English.

February 2015 - Co-sponsored the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act.

Pop culture references are my weakness, but I think I agree. Shields or no shields it is.

forward.com/news/345807/tim-kaine-pro-israel-centrist-from-virginia-hillary-clintons-vice-president/

archive.is/6qEN0

serves members of Congress and congressional staff by offering experiential pilgrimages
I wonder where to?
>(((wailing wall)))

Yes, no doubt
Doubt comes from who the hell were the canaanites/amorites
If anything we can project that jews have wanted to kill all their opponents for 2000+ years because those evil guys are highly against jews jewing them

daily reminder we are under Holla Forums invasion
daily reminder hillary sacrifices children

archive.is/1r31A#selection-1167.2-1167.140
archive.is/ts76v#selection-67.84-67.149

haha what the fuck is this

they already got blackmail on Kaine holy shit

he's gay

"they" are the moonman. I don't see why you all don't get that. pretty sure most people here have their symbols all whacky. Not saying I'm an expert tho obviously

Holla Forums doesn't like hillary, the invasion is someone from outside Holla Forums

could be, probably only Holla Forums incursions on new/stickied threads, but anyway what do you think about hillary sacrificing children?

she's going to be sacrificed?

thats what it all is -satanic

anti-slide

The results of years of dis-info and pyramid shilling did pay off. Our people don't know shit these days.

Non-atheist here.

If he really is a Jesuit this guy will be full of fight and unpredictable aswell.

yeah those jesuit fuckers are sick in the head as well, probably got just as many skeletons in the closet as hillary

Tim (((Kaine)))

Care to prove that negative?

1. He diddled little kids while working as a Missionary in Honduras
2. He was involved in illegal electioneering for the 1981 Honduras Election
3. His time in Honduras was merely a front for weapon smuggling to El Salvador/Nicaragua

he sounds like he might be connected to that guy who ran the ranch scallia died at (pillowoverhishead), he ran a ranch in south america for the contras and was involved in weapon smuggling.

wew lad

stick around

Tim Kaine was DNC Chairman immediately prior to Schultz. This is political payoff for him stepping down so Clinton could get the Jewess in to rig the primary for her. Nothing more than that.

This is an interesting connection, some of the emails wikileaks has could point to this or outright prove it

How naive… or shilly.

Vatican agents, one of the primary reasons for societal decline. They can be dangerous, such as when the French king killed because they didn't want to risk France becoming Protestant Christian. At this moment, they make sure that white countries continue to get blended up with the third-world, so are constantly looking for whites to turn traitor for that purpose.

He Burned his family's funeral Home to the ground and his older Brother was the only one to survive it, this has been known for Years, JR and Paul Bearer told us all Years ago.

this guy is definitely a homosexual

He's Cain, Hillary's the Serpent, it's that simple.

Obligatory