Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/757248327268261888
twitter.com/30PiecesofAG_/status/757210685801496577
archive.is/QpRKO
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit Bump!

He deleted the retweet and apologized. He cucked himself.

twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/757248327268261888

Why are US Generals so based?

damage is already done :^)

He's retired. It's not like he has anything to fear that check is coming in the mail permanently.

i dont see the part about jews in the archive?

holy shit dude, spend a minute figuring shit out

twitter.com/30PiecesofAG_/status/757210685801496577

here's an archive, case the direct link twists your panties

archive.is/QpRKO

It's just the way archive.is formats retweets

There is no way that is a mistaken retweet. How did the Flynn find it? He wasn't mentioned in the tweet and it didn't even have a hashtag. He sought it out.

Actually nm. That could have been a top reply to the post he did end up retweeting. His excuse is plausible, but I'll assume he knew what he was doing all along.

Looks like he's using the hit-and-run tricks wikileaks used last night to drum up awareness while staying clean

It's a good tactic to show you who you're not allowed to question, yet still being able to both do so and get out of it generally unscathed.

It's testing the waters and showing other people that the water's fine.

This.

I think the General knows.

like clockwork

These people really are NPCs.

I swear they just scour twitter for this shit all day long. There's probably scripts that cross reference mentions of jews with popular accounts.

It's standard passive-aggressive ostracism. They're not throwing him on the scrap heap immediately. They want to give him a chance to repent and prostrate himself before them first, then they will throw him on the trash heap. It looks formulaic because it is. This is how they control people.

anti-semiticism!
Jew got so flustered he forgot how to spell basic shakedown buzzwords.

Looks like he got antisemitism and racism mixed up. Too many buzzwords floating around in his head.

"Apologized"

Praise be to god most high if I get to see the day when jews are lynched in the streets.

Can you give me a link to installing it for Chrome? I tried Jewgle and predictably got nowhere.

ADL has always scoured the press and hounded anyone who remotely said something negative about jews (Rockwell was talking about this in the '60s). I'm sure they have a full-time team that constantly trolls all things with any sort of reach on the internet.

How is Wojak a better VP pick then him?

Who's the massive faggot here who wrote "We on the Alt-Right love flynn"?

Back in the 50s there was a rather large internal group of fascists amongst the officers that were pro_fascism, especially in the Marine Corps. (Mostly the Corps, really, since they really didn't fight the Nazis and they still respected the Germans after WW1).

They were ultimately purged, but the sentiment still has an effect. In fact, Starship troopers is still on the USMC Commandant's reading list. Reading books on that list gives you points towards promotion.

He got a chunk more votes, didn't he? Short term win.. hope its worth it.

You'll have to install it manually because it was removed from the store:
bit.no.com:43110/1As8nyiVibNzfjLiS1eCinYia2dK2ZgHiz

I actually fully believe that he retweeted the Holla Forumsock by accident because the retweet didn't make enough sense with what he posted, but the "correction" does make perfect sense.

I am also willing to believe that he knows about the jews though.

Wojak isn't better, that's a negative side effect of meme magic.
You didn't think we could come out on top every time, did you? Magic is dangerous, son.

>every time someone correctly attributes corruption & malice to jews
Maybe stop being a cancer on humanity & this influx of people fed up with jewish shenanigans might die down a bit?

LOCK 'ER UP, YER DAMN RIGHT!!

Starts gassing yourself anytime, shitty NPC normies.

That's not us.

Holy fuck things are getting good in the ole US of A.

There is no "us".

He was on Trump's potential VP list. He was probably not picked because he's not a very good speaker. It's a shame about that. It would have been nice to have a general as VP.

Ah, the Jew who saged the thread wrote Alt-cuck

Probably some jew

oh i forgot

there is no "us"

all better now, thy buttocks?

Don't worry General Flynn, we know you're with us in spirit. Even if you have to hide it from the public. Thank you for the shoutout and support, it must have taken real courage to do so. Godspeed my man.

Hahahahahahaha, bump my friend, bump/

next time apply yourself

Jews don't even have to attack anymore, Christ-Cucks do their attacking for them, because they believe in the retarded idea that Jesus will come back someday, pop out of a cloud over jerusalem and do all sort of cool things.
This is what normally rational christians actually believe.
The jews just sit back, collect their shekels and keep the fairy tale alive.

Jews were cursed by god and have used their place on earth to attempt to destroy everything created.

>>>/enoch/

You godless heathen.

That Jeffery Goldberg is one of the worst. If the day of the rope ever were to occur he must go in the first hours.

At this point, I'm wondering if Trump coordinates these guys.
Forcing the MSM to go berserk and lose all credibility. The heebs only know to attack by slandering and don't know when to stop.
If Trump keeps his cool and forces the (((left))) into a meltdown with violence he wins. Independents hate that shit.

You again.

Fuck off back to Something Awful you -10bux shit goon.

Here's something for you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964#Origins

Which one? All gods are tribal.

They are fucking cancer

Here. You dropped this.

The US military establishment is anti-semitic as fuck. The NSA has been at war with the jewish CIA for ages now.

Wait the NSA is goy central?

Is that why we're told to hate them so much?