MACHETE ATTACK IN GERMANY

MACHETE ATTACK IN GERMANY
sputniknews.com/europe/20160724/1043560934/reutlingen-machete-attack.html

1 killed & 2 wounded, suspect has been arrested

Now taking bets on his motives and ethnic origin…

Turk or Afghan.

Yet another right wing neo nazi

That's a workplace violence if I ever saw one.

Classic example of workplace violence.

Killed a woman too. These enrichment emissaries are clearly very brave.

By the way, there's already a thread with more replies on this.

Just look at those flowing golden locks and piercing ice blue eyes. That, my friend, is your stereotypical German. Probably just another tragic case of workplace violence caused by sexual repression.

it's the fucking Chinese Amish again

I'm scared for my family

Goddamn Buddhists always rampaging like this.

Buddhism is a religion of peace!

UHAHAHAHA GUYS LOOK AT THIS

Obviously an aspiring video game developer

He claims to be Syrian.

PRAISE KEK

you guys are using memes as a crutch by now

dumbasses

Yeah, well, they all do since Mama Merkel invited the entire population of Syria into her saracen-rape-ravaged shithole of a country.

Looks like the new police methods worked.

Yet another day, another happening.

BUMP
It's a sandnigger, right?

but he looks exactly like him

here we go again.
POST RELIABLE SOURCE
NOT KREMLIN PAID SHILLS

Is this a new one or the one from a week or two ago? I lost track of all these happenings.

Even the cop looks part arab or berber.

New

Oh look another one!

We need one locked sticky thread that updates attacks daily so we can just laugh

Wizards have their walking sticks

German Lügenpresse lied about the previous one, this one isn't even reported in german press as migrant, but a "german", and the news you can find on page three between some garbage about Putin and other lies they pull out of their ass. It's pathetic. And my parents even believe this shit, like 99% of the blupilled morons in this country. It's disgusting.

They systematically suppress every "muslim" connection or islam, every terror incident is downplayed as a "single, tragic" mentally ill person. the only real mentally ill are the german press and their fake government.
I'd say Wikileaks better leak something about them for a change so all the blue-pilled morons get a wakeup call, otherwise we will never get rid of Merkel. She's literally Hitler. Same shit as 80 years ago. Time to get defeated again. I think it's time to call Russian Speznaz in, this shit has been gone long enough now. This government must be "removed". A bounty couldn't hurt either. This has got to happen, or this country's fucked. Islam fucked.

Why is this shit so low in the catalog? I would imagine Holla Forums losing its shit over this considering this is an actual Syrian refushit who did the act.

thats pretty funny

Good lord.