Get Out made 136 millions agaisn't a 3 million dollar budget

Where were you when Holla Forums was absolutely BTFO

To your question, rubbing my hands together with glee.

Can't wait for the wave of second class ripoffs trying to reproduce the formula like they did with Blair Witch and Saw.

Its going to be great, SJWs will wish they never opened that door so hard.

They have the same credibility as Best Korea and their press agency at this point.

Are we supposed to be angry that they're showing whites exactly what niggers are? That they hate white people? Their propaganda and endless degeneracy is exactly why neo-nazis have gone mainstream. A civil war is coming and whites are losing any and all sympathy they might have had for blacks.

Technically the movies did a great return but were still considerably low numbers and studios realistically made no profit.

That isn't even counting the negative PR and the future backlash that projects like this will have. Also Birth of a Nation flopped hard and that was the same sort of film.

Birth of a Rapist also had some sheeeit going down on the side.

and yet white people made these movies a succes lmao faggots

No, niggers did. Go look up the box office for Madea films. Blacks go see black shit. If you think whites made up more than 10% of the audience for Get Out, you're a complete idiot.

I don't remember Holla Forums talking about the movie at all. Are you talking about halfchan?

Don't be stupid, get out is a white guilt film, just like 12 yeara and free state of jones. Of course whites saw it and made up more than 10% of the audience.

No, it's a nig nog fantasy movie about how whites want to steal black bodies. I live in Los Angeles, cuck central, not a single white I know went to see it (I know a lot of cucks) and every nigger I know went to go see it. It's a nigger flick.

And?
And?
Ow wow, awards! Just like Suicide Squad!
The fuck are you talking about? Everyone knew they would be acclaimed as fuck for their virtue signalling.

Weak ass bait, would not respond again 3/12

I recall quite a few threads in Holla Forums going "look at this fucking anti-white jew propanda film". and the usual idea going around was that since it was a small studio and the trailer didn't have that many views that it would flop anyway.

what else is new?

Suicide Squad was kino, tbh.

No one ever said anything about anything flopping, they just said ti was pozzed, then they made infographs and memes. That's it. But keep on rewriting history to give yourself a victory, Holla Forums, it's all you can really do.

Suicide Squad got a comfort award. Makeup is fucking nothing. Moonlight got best picture, and humiliated LaLaLand in the process.

Everytime a movie with black or brown leads is annuounced Holla Forums says it will flop. And everytime you guys are proven wrong. You still say the same shit about Star Wars despite the billion it made.

Sure thing, buddy.

You should make a collage with all the posts.

Now you've made it clear you never go to Holla Forums
Fuck off back to Holla Forums, the scent of starbucks on you is too strong.

The cast went up to the stage and midway through the speech they told them to fuck off because it was Moonlight that actually won. It was all over the news.

Get a fucking life, loser.

Why are people here even watching the awards?
Even E3 is more enjoyable.

You know damn right you guys say that shit. You guys din't shut up about Star Wars and Ghostbusters. You do it everytime. And when you actually get it right you never stop talking about it, like with Ghosbusters. Ignoring the fact that Ghosbusters flopped not because le pozz, but because it was a shit movie made by a shit studio. Star Wars and these two are heavy on the "pozz" and yet they were huge succeses.

To shitpost on Holla Forums about them of course.

Because it's Star Wars, you fucking retard! Star Wars has never once flopped, and no one expected it to.

A Star Wars film has about as much chance at flopping as a Marvel film does these days, the reason for that is that they aren't actual movies. They're carefully crafted products meant to bring a bunch of brain dead retards into the theater.

uh huh. or maybe people don't care about diversity or whatever as long as the product in question is good and entertaining. normal people don't live in nazi lalaland like you user.

Never change, Holla Forums, never change.

I bet u thought hillary would win too, didn't you?

How can white men even compete?

Fuck off, kike.

You can have her, dindu.

but it is entertaining and intersing. and has good production values on a technical sense. that's why it's a succes.

Source?

trick question, nu/pol/ is always BTFO

I thought cuckposting was supposed to be ironic

I havent heard of either of thse two films but if they have CIS actors in them then they are trans-misogynist.

why are you guys like this?

I think Moonlight has a few transgender and nonbinary actors on it.

He doesn't have any.
Nobody talked about these movies until they won awards.
I didn't hear about them at all before that, and I'm here pretty much every day.

Yeah those are called 'token transpeople' you shitlord.

It has to be 100% trans actors to not be transphobic.

i know youre trying to be funny because "hurr hurr tumblr never happy" but no actual trans person talks like that. i am trans and all my friends loved it. suck on that, nazi.

every day since what, a week ago? they didn't talk daily about it but the occasional thread would pop up, sometimes Holla Forums would even accuse them of viral markeeting or some shit. as if the people that go on Holla Forums would even see the movie to begin with.

Fuck off, just become another statistic and kill yourself. Chances are you're going to do it anyways and its one less mentally ill retard on this planet.

Nobody talked about either of these films, other than some brief discussion of how retarded the plot twist of get out reeeeee is and every time moonlight is mentioned here someone posts gayniggers from outer space.

These shills are so ass.

Sorry your feelings got hurt, conservative SJW. Deal with it.

Trans-ethnic im guessing?

The villains of Get Out actually turn out to be negrophiles. They aren't racist white supremacists. They're those weirdos who like black people way too much.

Even nogs are afraid of those fucking crazy SJWs.

Ignorance breeds fear, not anger you fucking abomination. You're so deluded your fragmented brain has to conflate agent morality with marxism. The real sad part is that what I'm saying won't sink into your head until you snip it off, but luckily that problem corrects itself.

Wife of the dindorector of this kino.

I smell butthurt.

Just pity for obvious shills. What's it like to be a whore?

What a surprise

No one said Star Wars would flop. They said it would be shit, which it was.

Kikes know that female action leads make no money if you don't tout their bodies. So they've taken to remaking everything possible to fit their degeneracy, then wonder why it flops while simultaneously increasing interest in the source material. All the while never having a fucking clue why it happens; These kikes always double down, and if we keep this up, they'll do it all the way to the poor house.

it did well in China. But they totally snubbed teh wookie character by removing him from the poster.

China is racist against wookies.

Nobody likes niggers, they, just like the kikes that enable their existence, are nothing but parasites. The chinese, being a race of manlets who probably didn't even have access to the original and prequel trilogies, they are more willing to suspend their disbelief that some cunt can match the martial arts prowess of a man.

I should watch the chinese version.
Is there a chinese remake of "get out"?

Holy shit, that's the Elephant Woman

But they were still on the movie bro. That argument would mean something if they actually edited Finn to have less scenes in the movie. And Rey is still a central part of the image.

a good way to describe them

But… it isn't flopping. thats the point bro..

are we in the age of blackino?

hell yeah

Just for the record, American Gangster is the greatest Blackino.

I think hes referring to Fembusters.

I don't buy the 136 million for a second. Not even madea makes that much money, and its the nigger call of duty. The same way kikes are manipulating awards and polls, even sales can't be trusted at this point until we purge them from the west.

thats some next level conspiracy tbh. but ill give you the benefit of the doubt, how exactly can one manipulate the statics of box office ratings when there's so many different places to get it from?

Yeah, coonlight only made half of that in the states, and I wouldn't be surprise of it took all of sub-saharan africa to match it. Considering GO is a late winter "horror" joint too, it makes what says make sense.

yeah but practically ever sony pictures film has been a failure these last couple of years. that is not exclusive to ghostbusters. spiderman is the only thing they have going and even that they screwed up, now they gotta share it with marvel and disney.

Do you make it a point to sound retarded? What do you think all of those things have in common?

The Oscars and massive critical aclaim of Get Out and Moonlight really helped too.

Le Pen won't win tho. And I say that as someone who betted on Trump the whole way. Burger elections are not the same as Frog elections. And Pen just doesn't have the showmanship of Trump. She'll shake things up but she won't win any significant position.

GO didn't make the oscars and coonlight (released in almost november) was such a fucking unknown its why people saw right through it when it magically won ANYTHING, much less best picture.

Defeatism doesn't work anymore.

Woah you are right.
Sony has gone from 12% market share to 3% in a few short years.

But I do still agree with the guys main point that they probably dont have a clue why nobody is buying their movies.

Ghostbusters should be a license to print money. Even a formulaic hollywood remake would have rivaled Spooderman financially. But they turned it in to a womansploitation movie.

Sony fucked Spiderman dude. How do you fuck up Spiderman? The whole goddamn world loves Spiderman and they totally fucked it up. That should show you Sony doesn't have a clue. You could hand them Star Wars and all the Capekino stuff and they would still manage to bleed money.

They fucked it and it still made a lot of money I guess is my point.
I havent seen the recent ones. So I cant comment too much.

Anyway I just read sony is publishing Emoji the movie in the Summer. So their future is safe.

Why yes there is, pic related.

Chinks could make a sharkfin soup from that nose.

I'm talking exclusively about Holla Forums, I haven't bothered with Holla Forums for almost a year.
And no, I haven't seen shit for discussion about either movie here, much less seen any shitflinging about whether they would bomb or not.
Why do you even lie about something that stupid? Do you really think anyone here gives that much of a shit about "gayniggers" or "git go on git"?
The talk about the awards they won lasted like four days and then everyone moved on. That's lightning fast for this slow as fuck board.

Samefag.

remember that the theaters don't do well off these kinds of 'hits', anyway, because only white theater goers buy concessions and a theater that sold no concessions would go fucking bankrupt almost immediately

Yeah, but these "diverse" movies aren't for the theatres. Its about minimizing the cost of movies due to reduced interest, stream and piracy. The literal shit they pay these niggers, dikes and other kikes means more of the box office money stays in jew pockets. All the while the "new hollywood" actors have their egos swollen by being in the public domain, they won't give a fuck that they're earning 1/100th of what actual, talented white actors used to make. By the time they do, they are replaced with other equally as worthless analog nogs.

i wasnt talking about Holla Forums though. this is just a shitposting board where Holla Forums will ocasionally come once a week to have their weekly dicksucking tribute by you guys lmao.

WHY

nothing, like your stupidity, that's not new

>>>/zoo/

I like your idea of posting scenes from The Walking Dead to counter Blacked webms, but still it is racemixing

>>>/suicide/

Not that guy but it is always better to drill the oil than burn the coal.

It's the exact same thing retard, don't try to excuse your own degeneracy while at the same time condemning women who engage in that same behaviour. It's disgusting no matter what gender you are.

this
also that actress has monkey face

I've never even heard of this movie.

you guys are the puerto rico of Holla Forums

why u mad Holla Forumsbros?

Holla Forums is more like the retarded son of Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

POLCUCKS, POLCUCKS, WHERE ARE YOUR BUCK'S?

thats more accurate tbh

say that word one more fucking time

Because they won't get banned for being obnoxious, unfunny faggots here.
See the fakesperg's current shitfit.
He's clearly mad as fuck nobody thinks he's the real deal and is throwing one hell of a tantrum over it.

DID THE RIGHT WING SJW GET TRIGGERED?!?!?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!

#TRIGGEREDHARD

This is a movie of blacks, by blacks, for blacks.

No white person would willingly trade places with a nog, no matter how young and fit they are. Only a black person could invent such a ludicrous premise.

It's like if Friday the 13th was about Jason being murderous because he never got raped; it makes no sense and so the whole movie suffers for it.

It's a shame even Mike & Jay fell for this sweaty, bug-eyed nigger movie. But I suppose if you want to make money on Youtube, you have to be a cuck.

That's what makes the box office so unbelievable. Niggers and some stupid whites only give madea films 1/3 of what this piece of shit supposedly did, especially when the marketing told you the whole film and the twist is just as retarded as the marketing. Its an ouroboros of fail.

fakesperg pls, politics are meaningless here

pic related

OP's screeching hurts my ears.

Dumby nadsees hahaha dumby dumby dumdum

Chinks colonizers, raiding Apefrica and slavering the orks

PIK related

>>>/suicide/

Almost all movies are money laundering schemes.

I'm sick of seeing le crying nigger everywhere I go to talk about movies.

BATB making bank

Dude looks like if the producers just pulled him out of the darkest corner in Africa.

What did they made by this pic?

I'm sorry to say, but whites are the largest group of anti-whites out there. I lived in a pozzed metropolitan area and there were many whites wanting to see it.

Did you see how white women defended Islam after the recent terrorist attack in London? There you go. I can see why CF lost his faith in them.