Wish my luck. Hope i don't get vanned.

Got into her bathroom server.
Please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
nytimes.com/>
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what you on about OP?
are you trolling or is this shit for real?

If legit you're an idiot, extract everything you can THEN start posting about it.

I think this guy could be just trying to get our jimmies rustled.

I'm 12 and what is this?

it is rustling of the jimmies.

RE: FNS 4-24-16

From:[email protected]/* */ To: [email protected]/* */ Date: 2016-04-24 11:54 Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16

Panel on Dems path forward * HRC ran through June in 2008, but right about this point she started to back off Obama attacks, Sanders isn't really. o We'll see what happens after Tues, Sanders will probably lose big in PA o He's doing damage by hitting her on trust, honesty, authenticity, judgment * What is Sanders going to do to get his supporters on board? Dem party planks taking on Wall St, oil/gas o There will be negotiations, but Clinton people will have much more leverage * HRC will go into gen election has vulnerable candidate o Dems don't even pay attention to email story o Clinton Foundation quid-pro-quo worries are lingering, will be exploited in general * Move to the left on illegal immigration, tougher for Hillary? o Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters o She's forced to continue to appeal to young liberals as opposed to pivoting back to center From: Brinster, Jeremy Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 9:43 AM To: Comm_D Subject: RE: FNS 4-24-16 HRC private email section got a little harry, I didn't catch everything DWS interview * Given that HRC seems to have path to nomination, does Sanders need to tone down attacks / unify party o I actually have been very proud of both candidates, seen at debates, discussions on trail, substance / commitment to laying out vision to move country forward, particularly compared to circus on other side * If you could answer my question- o I'm about to. I need to preface it for a moment, they've done a great job. I've cautioned over last few weeks, made it clear that rhetoric of candidates needs to be such that doesn't make it harder for party to reunify, but in the final stretch of the campaign it could get more intense * Plays Sanders clip on differences with HRC on trade, super pacs. Is that helpful to electing a Dem president? o When you look at other side of the aisle, toto pulling back curtain on the wizard, showing Trump is a faker running for POTUS, he has been most extreme, misogynistic candidate put forward by any party. It pales in comparison. * But the fact is Sanders talks repeatedly about HRC taking millions from Wall St, not standing up to them, drug companies, fossil fuels-is that helpful? o I'm glad to deal with my own party, but it has to deal with frame in which campaign is playing out o Most of our candidates are focused on achieving same goal, if either is president,

see ya feds ath the door

how secure are you doing this? are you using encryption? what OS are you using and what if this shit you put is just wikileaks pasta?

are you retarded?

retard level computer illiteracy

Thats SunOS… hillary's webserver ran windows server 2k12 iirc.

Bump for interest

yeah I suppose OP is just pasta'd shit from wikileaks.

NO, don't bump

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

user?

thanks, now it is confirmed OP is trolling us with wikileaks pasta

SAGE GOES IN THE EMAIL FIELD FUCKERS, THIS THREAD IS OP TROLLING

Folders inside of "email directory" include
Trade secrets
Campaign managers
Bigkids
Damning evidence (hidden folder)
Family and friends

Nobody legit does this. I used to be an edgy chanology faggot and I didn't even do this.

OP is once again a gigantic faggot

DO YOU NEWFAGS KNOW HOW TO SAGE?

implying I care about what grows in all fields fugg off muh nigguh, it it hit 150 and it autosages.

At least Travisbomber got to work

This is now a Travis thread. I need a Travis folder

Soros found me clean nodes sorry.
more

H: AMERICAN BRIDGE DEBUTS. SID

From: Hillary Clinton To: Sidney Blumenthal Date: 2010-11-23 08:04 Subject: H: AMERICAN BRIDGE DEBUTS. SID

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05777982 Date: 09/30/2015 RELEASE IN PART B6 From: H > Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 8:04 PM To: 'sbwhoeop Subject: Re: H: American Bridge debuts. Sid That's a good launch story! Congrats to all. Original Message From: sbwhoeop B6 To: H Sent: Tue Nov 23 08:54:49 2010 Subject: H: American Bridge debuts. Sid The New York Times nytimes.com/> November 23, 2010 Effort for Liberal Balance to G.O.P. Groups Begins By MICHAEL LUO In what may prove a significant development for the 2012 elections, David Brock , a prominent Democratic political operative, says he has amassed $4 million in pledges over the last few weeks and is moving quickly to hire a staff to set up what he hopes will become a permanent liberal counterweight over the airwaves to the Republican-leaning outside groups that spent so heavily on this year's midterm elections. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend , a former Maryland lieutenant governor and the eldest of Robert F. Kennedy 's 11 children, has agreed to serve as the chairwoman of the group, which will be called American Bridge, lending to the still extremely nascent undertaking the weight of what remains one of the most significant families in Democratic politics. Leading Democratic donors who have already pledged money to the group include Rob McKay, heir to the Taco Bell fortune and chairman of the Democracy Alliance, a partnership of wealthy liberal donors; Robert Dyson, who heads Dyson-Kissner-Moran, a takeover and acquisitions firm in New York City; and Marcia L. Carsey, a television producer who gave $1 million to Democratic outside groups in 2004. Mr. Brock said in an interview that he planned to formally file papers with the Federal Election Commission on Tuesday to set up American Bridge as what is known as an independent-expenditure-only political action committee, meaning it will be able to take in contributions of unlimited size from individuals and corporations but must regularly disclose its donors. UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05777982 Date: 09/30/2015 Certain to set off debate, however, is that Mr. Brock appears to be positioning his new organization so that fund-raising consultants can raise money for Democratic-oriented media efforts not just through American Bridge but also via one of the nonprofit organizations Mr. Brock currently runs, Media Matters Action Network, which does not disclose its donors. The action network, which tracks conservative politicians and advocacy organizations, is organized as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit group and is set to take on an expanded role in the 2012 elections, including potentially running television ads, according to an internal draft concept paper about American Bridge's and Media Matter Action Network's plans obtained by The New York Times. Mr. Brock said that "money is money," and that he would actively solicit donors for both entities and, in the end, the media spending would be apportioned accordingly. The moves by Mr. Brock in recent weeks make his the most concrete effort so far on the part of Democratic activists to establish some kind of centralized structure that they hope will become the left's answer in 2012 to such groups on the right as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce

I did not know they autosage at only 150

I will do it till 150

there is a thread on Holla Forums with 100s of travis memes or you can directly get some at >>>/travis/

see you on the other side kids aaaaaa

kill yourself

And you call me a newfag.

Rolls eyes
pounces
more rp stuffs
rawrs

Nowadays you get flooded by jews for just pretending to leak some clinton BS. They are really fucking scared.

I have been here a long time but I have started browsing Holla Forums recently

THIS THREAD IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU NIGGER, OP'S "EMAILS" IS JUST COPIED FROM THE WIKILEAKS DATABASE

Do you have a Travis Constanza ?

Here's the thing, if you knew anything about bathroom OS would would have known clit was running windows with no patches. LRN 2 server faggot. Seriously she was open to the stupid 2012 SMB exploit IIRC.

I was raised on 4chan, 4chon, kraut, and 7chan while we were looking for soup. Congrats you graduated to slashpol. If you want to make the thread autosage just post 150 images and then it goes down.

wir sind da gehts immer worwats

get good travis spammer srs

MODS ARE COMPRIMISED, IMPKAMPFY IS A SHITSKIN

see how its all spammed and crap with shitty dolls? Nobody will respond now.

Lrn2playlolicatgirls.swf

see
mods are purging anons who question OP.

Who ees thees Travis?

DEATH TO IMPKAMPFY
DEATH TO JOSHUA GOLDBERG
LEARNINGCODE IS A KIKE AND MODS ARE COMPROMISED

is this your first day on Holla Forums?

checkem

woah

were getting there

There is no automatic autosage.