I have a story for you guys, probably the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me

I have a story for you guys, probably the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me

This is not pre-typed, but I will continue if anybody gives a shit

ur a pussy

i would have whipped out my dick and fucked the charred corpses in the mouth, right there in the middle of the burning building

are you still a firefighter user?

Why didn't you save them, user?

I sure hope you didn't let the toast go to waste

Nooo, he's a veteran.

Spelled veterinarian wrong but I always thought it was shorter, wtf.

You should try to learn how to dissociate through meditation. The reason you have PTSD is because your brain didn't subjugate the trauma through either amnesia or by dissociating to splinter the mind and send that traumatic experience to the back of your memory, thus you experience this trauma it like you were there everytime because you haven't trapped and hidden it from reappearing.

I watched a documentary on medical marijuana and cbd being used to treat PTSD in combat veterans. Of course its all anecdotal, but a lot of them were talking about cutting out 20 different meds from their daily routine. Something to consider talking with your medical professional about

dude weed lmao

:^)

My only problem with your story
If you have PTSD, why the fuck are you watching recent horror movies like world war z that would very likely have imagery that would trigger that PTSD?

If this is pasta, it's very tasty pasta, kudos to the chef. If this is real then you just gotta keep gobbling up those sweet drugs and get yourself set up with the comfy NEET life my dude.

You think you're fucked in the head imagine the kid.

Kool story OP. Thanks for sharing.

OP did you grow up on imageboards? See a lot of gore and the like?
I did, and I always thought it prepared me for any real life horrors I might witness.

Never went through gore threads?

fake story

There is a difference between looking at a picture and seeing it for yourself lads.

Why did you let them burn you bastard?

I don't believe that's true, at least not entirely.
Desensitizing yourself by seeing lots of gore would certainly lessen the shock of seeing it in person.

Meant for

Meh, just be a psychopath bro.
I've definitely not seen horrible things and I don't have ptsd.

You're only experiencing one sense when you witness gore online, in some ways it can prepare you I guess.

Okay so I made this thread last night, and I'll respond to any questions in case people are still lurking

Yes

The blast killed them, they were dead before I got there

I did :(

I'll try just about anything, so maybe

I can definitely bring it up with him, not a bad option

Because I'm okay with watching zombies get blown up because they aren't people. Plus, I read the book

Not pasta

I feel bad for him. I wonder what happened to him after

I can promise you, nothing will ever prepare you for seeing what i saw. If nothing else, the thought of "I might die along with this kid" was scary to my 17 year old mind

I went to bed after posting

They were killed before I got there, sadly

I would if I could, user

Not to mention the rest of the senses.
Sound and smell particularly.

OP, if you can, look into EMDR, it's like magic for ptsd.
source: gf was raped at young age, EMDR completely removed many symptoms of ptsd.

You little pussy asshole