By surveying law enforcement we determined that 9...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26746110

That's 90.5% collateral damage. Well done, cucks.

That just means 90.5% weren't caught fondling baby genitals yet. That kind of crime is notoriously hard to prosecute unlike say armed robbery.

Right. They're guilty of thought crime. It's very difficult to prosecute thought crimes.

But that doesn't stop them from doing it.

Sex with children. There, you just thought about having sex with children.

I mean its difficult to catch a pedo in the act, it turns into a he said she said and often the child is bullied into not testifying by relatives or the offender.
Just like any dark perverse fantasy, eventually the pederast acts out his goals, just like a serial killer. They always start small with animals, then move up to humans later.

Ah, so we should prosecute the non-harmful things that people do in case they one day go out and rape a child?

You know who else drank water? Hitler.

What's "CEM"?

Cucks Empowering Movement

pedophilia is a crime

pixels on a computer screen

Seriously, I'm curious.

They're always inventing new acronyms for this stuff, just like how they stole CSA from the Confederate memorabilia/cosplay community a few years ago.

It's no coincidence that they chose to appropriate the letters CSA. Just one more way northern ivory tower liberals stuck it to the South by associating the Confederacy with pedos.

Child Empowering Material

No one takes "CP" seriously anymore, it's an acronym that's been used in so many jokes over the years. They had to come up with something more menacing.

Why is the BitTorrent contact offense percentage so high?

In "Torrential Downpour', the application ICAC uses to track BitTorrent offenders, they have a weight setting. If it is set to 10, it finds IP's who torrented toddlers and/or extreme sadistic content.

When it is set to high, the rate goes up to 21%. Probably because those who are sexually interested in toddlers think they can easily get away with molestation.

I track and catch pedophiles for a living. Ask me anything.

Child Exploitation Material

Can you start with Freenet and i2p?

A knife stabbed into your gut is just a collection of atoms.

more like this, this is what they track

They actualy do track p2p downloads of anime lolis, but it's labled as Erotica/Not Illegal, they just keep the IP/UUID in the database

Freenet and i2p only have a few thousand daily users. Only about 4% of Tor users use hidden services. Anonymity networks are still good targets because the users always have large amounts of CP, way more than average. Even though anonymity networks don't have as many offenders as other networks, the DOJ has been concerned about perceived anonymity emboldening pedos to commit more egregious offenses.

LEA was using a basic statistical attack on Freenet to find true originators, but it was flawed and might have resulted in innocent people being raided. LEA still harvest IPs of Freenet and Tor users to see if the IP was actively trading CP on an open p2p network.

The FBI has had a lot of success in waiting for Hidden Service operators to make a mistake/deanonymise themselves, then taking over the site to deploy browser exploits. Browser exploits will work against Tor, i2p and Freenet. Browser exploits are a good investment, you'll catch pedos with a lot of material and make users feel exposed and unsafe, hopefully deterring future offenders.

Good!

Good, they are pedophiles.