You see her, Mcwhite? She is telling you to kill yourself. She will never fuck you. She prefers bbc...

You see her, Mcwhite? She is telling you to kill yourself. She will never fuck you. She prefers bbc. You will be a virgin forever. Still not going to fight, white boy?

LMAO that nigger has a small penis

Pretty sure that ugly crack whore is subliminally signaling her own suicidal tendencies.

Thats why she fucks ape niggers. She wants them to beat her last remaining braincells into stasis.

you think so, user? Look closer.

Reminder these are D&C threads.

Holy shit, never seen one so huge!

She'll stretch it out. 5.25" wet is better than 9" of virgin dick, user.

Yeah, I see her, McShitskin. I see her regretting that she is so addicted to meth that you could make her get a stupid haircut and suck the smallest nigger cock outside of Africa.

Are you triggered, whitefag? She looks amused.

OP, fuck these bitches.

Yes we SHOULD fight niggers, but not for the sake of winning back (wh)ite women who've polluted themselves with nigger seed. Those bitches need to be flogged.

We should fight because it's fun to put down your video games and go outside and beat niggers with sticks.

This is why we throw shitskin apes like you in prison.
NIGGER.

Typical white boy: fag

Are we looking at the same image? The Nigger is the one doing the sucking.

She'll burn in hell for her adultery, I'm sworn to celibacy and spreading the word of Christ.

who do the fuck is this and why shoud i care?

We should just ROB niggers, break into THEIR homes and steal their welfare money. It's YOUR fuckin money anyway. Take what's yours and then burn everything else.

Come on now, Leroy. I think you're playing fast & loose with the word "scour".

This tbh. These blacked threads are actual shilling.

Checked. Impossible to argue with those digits.

ITT bait thread

Mighty Mighty Trips.