Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aJHp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes you say that?

they should just be normal

I hate everyone

Do you love trans people?
If so why?

I don't love them, i just try to understand why some people hate them.

To me they are people just like everyone.

I would never hate my girlfriend

same as schizophrenic people are the same as everyone else

pls trans people aren't schizophrenic, but even schizophrenic people are still people.

That's where you're wrong

crazy people that need treatment, not ideological idiots telling them that the voices are real

What are they then if not people?

Yeah so in your book everyone should be loved if they are people? Serial killers and child rapists are technically people but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be hated.

I don't hate trans people any more than I hate anyone suffering from any other mental disorder.

No, but they are still people. Be it that extremely shitty and should be put to jail for what they have done.

Because they've come out of the closet. I won't hate them if they remain in the closet

do you mean delusional fags? if yes then i hate you too

are girls with feminine penises trans?

oh yes daddy

hey nigger, you didn't reply to me
nothing to say, you cock sucking faggot?

Hmm.

They are freaks, perverts and reprobate people. Just as bad as pedos and gays, they need to be shocked back to normal or to death.

Hate? No. But I am concerned that society wants to cater to their feelings and play along with their delusions rather than face the objective truth.

No need to be so hostile user.

Delusions as they feel that they are belonging to another gender despite how they look?

How mentally unstable would you have to become transgender. These are people who have genuine mental disorders and are a danger to the people around them, while everyone enables their mental issues by saying its normal and they should pursue their own anguish.

These are not people in their right mind nor dp they have control. They spread harmful ideas to the youth both intentionally and unintentionally, what do you think runs through a child's head while seeing someone as far gone as a transgender person being praised and upheld in society?

Saying you are for transgender people is as bad as saying to a schizophrenic person to listen to the voices in their head. Transgender people need proper treatment. Do not let your society indulge in self destructive behaviour.

I don't hate all trans people, just the ones that expect the rest of the world to bow to their misguided concepts of self.

Factologies: being gay is a brain defect–and when it becomes possible, it will very probably be lots easier to change the brain to work right for the body it is in, than it will to change the body over to the opposite sex.

Zombies, except instead of being dead physically, they are dead spiritually.

People with serious mental health issues need help not hate

wew fumbled that first sentence, ritalins wearing off

it is part of what make me cum

And they get treatment, thing is that the current best way to treat Gender Dysphoria is to let someone transition.

Maybe you can find a better way?

lots of them kill themselves with or without the transition

The only treatment available now however doesn't really work, since it doesn't stop them from believing that they are something they are not.

So what if they are actually born in a wrong gender?

Are you even reading what you're writing? That isn't how biology works.

I'm trying to see how trans people would see themselves.

There will always be the special snowflakes of course, and these are the people that get all the attention.

I don;t give a fick if someone is trans as long as they don't constantly make it the center of the universe.

But they do.
And then they resolve to have me feed into their delusion.
Not to mention transgenderism is inherently sexist.

You mean like "heey ppl look i'm trans everyone!!"?

is actually pretty good idea.

i dont hate trans people, they make me sick of thinking that they actually mutate themselves because they are sick in brain

Because they're fucking disgusting pieces of shit. A chick should not have a dick and a man should not transform himself into a woman trying to get into a straight man's pants. That's the whole reason why I'm against the whole thing.

But user, what makes you think that they want to get into your pants?

Because I'm that damn good looking. There's a bisexual guy who wants to fuck me and I keep turning him down.

I'm sure that you are.

wanna wrestle?

You have to care about the people around you, the mindset of only caring about that which effects you is why countries like America are falling and others are gaining power. The Baby Boomer mindset of live and let live encourages your society to fall to pieces each time you let harmful behaviours slip through. The world is bigger than the bottom of your street, shame you can't see further outside your window.

if you are convinced you are a woman in your mind, but have a dick, which evidence prevails? you can argue that genitals define gender, but it won't make trans feel more like men. they either have the wrong mind for their body or the wrong body for their mind. what's your problem exactly?

Well I mean, the factual physical evidence? A human body isn't designed for you to conclude your own gender, else primitives would have never fucked the right holes and girls woulda just died out

He was obviously implying help in the mental department rather than letting people mutilate themselves under the guise of all that matters is feeling good

The physical prevails (inb4 cuntboys etc, they are objectively freaks with obvious health deficiencies and other problems). You being "convinced" is just you being delusional about yourself when the reality is otherwise. They do have the wrong mindset because what they are convincing themselves of is a perception of what it's like to be the other gender, with absolutely none of the life experiences/biology, or any possibility of those life experiences/biology, that would make that a reality. A "trans" person convincing themselves is just them being delusional and evidence of the need of some form of therapy.

So what makes you so sure that they are mentally ill?

It's not that I hate them. The real issue is when a sleected majority starts to act like a bunch of entitled faggots and attempt to force their lifestyles upon other people. I could give a fuck if you like sucking or taking multiple dicks as such just don't tread on my lifestyle and beliefs with that bullshit thinking it's a standard way of living.

I do not hate trans people, nor do I wish them any harm.
I do hate being told that I'm a bigot if I don't use whatever pronouns they command me to or want people with penises walking into public bathrooms with little girls.
There is a difference between people hating you and people simply not going along with anything and everything you say.

Only if they force it into my face.

So how exactly are trans people forcing their lifestyle on you?

By forcing society to see them as normal people when they clearly aren't.

So how would you suggest that we look at them?

The same way we look at schizophrenic people? They need to be treated rather than enabled

isn't transitioning treatment?

Why should it matter? But the huge basis is usually upon social media itself pushing for this trans-gender nonsense and 50+ pronouns to describe what flavor of the week they are upon their misguided attempt to blend in normally.

Also this. I mean one talks and preaches upon acceptance but yet can't accept themselves and usually leads to suicide to a handful of that group. Isn't that very hypocritical to say the least?

No its not. Its only furthering the problem and legitimizing trans mental illness.

This was for this

What makes you sure that it is a mental illness that they are having?

That isn't treatment, that's again enabling. The basis of transitioning treatment is that their delusions are justified and right.

Thinking you're something you're not? Going against human biology in a self destructive manor both to yourself and the people around all to simply -feel- good?

What makes you sure that they are normal and it isn't a mental illness? Throwing question after question isn't going to convince anyone to buy into trans bullshit.

why do i get the feeling that you are most likely an atheist

your ignorance of the argument is astounding

the argument is that perhaps some people who are born a certain biological gender may be either be psychologically or spiritually another gender.

the only thing that has been asked of biology in this argument is that it assigns a biological gender, which is exactly how biology works, the argument is then whether a persons spirit and / or psyche necessarily always matches that biological gender and how society should view a person whos genders dont match

i'm not even taking sides in this argument in this post, i just wanted to point out how you have just missed the point compeltely

They're corrupting the fucking culture around me
Also what's the deal with transsexual people? They can't change their sex and they're not people.

Yes, feeling like a girl doesn't mean shit. XX genes and a vagina are what define female, period, end of discussion.

Helping them transition is like letting an epileptic watch the porygon episode of pokemon. You're only affirming their disease. Plus most trannies have a significantly higher post op suicide rate. What we really should be doing is giving them the hormones of their biological sex.

Well then, if we're basing decisions about law on how people 'spiritually' feel, then im a black, jewish oyster-kin transexual and you have to pander to my every whim otherwise you're A FUCKING RACIST IGNORANT HOMOPHOBIC BIGOT WHO SHOULD BE MURDERED

feeling hate towards something lets you learn about yourself and / or the thing that makes you feel that way

being hateful towards something makes you a bad person

So wait, I hate everything. Does that mean I'm omniscient?

I'm a good Christian boy. I've written nothing I don't stand by so far.

You're the one who is completely ignorant to the situation. You simply know nothing about how the body or mind work. Did you know Psychologists study both biology and psychology? Your brain is hardwired to work a certain way, everything you are thinking right now is just a bunch of cells sending information to one and other. Can you not simply self reflect your own thoughts and understand how asinine the shit you're writing is?

Lets apply your "idea" on how the mind works with other things. I'll say I'm a Pedo and that I was simply born this way, my psyche is different to how my body works. I don't need mental help right? I'm not a danger to society right? I might be that of an 25 year old but I'm spirtually a 12 year old therefore I should be able to have sex with her right? Who are you to say I need treatment, I'm no different from you or I?

Honestly responding to this dribble of a comment is difficult on 36 hours no sleep while dosing ritalin over and over, it's like trying to critique a story a toddler wrote

was tempted just to dismiss this but i spell it out for you

also

unless you take time to understand yourself and the thing that makes you feel a particular way, this probably won't happen

prove it

protip: this is scientific dogma and unprovable

drugged up self medicating loser spouting scientific dogma that denies human spirituality and philosophy like a true postmodern, existential nihilist degenerate

pic related, end two are you

Are you seriously pulling the when all else fails aspie "yeah but its all just a theory nothing is absolute :^)" shit, it's not even worth the time bothering even though you're obviously doing it as bait

Human spirituality has nothing to do with being the wrong gender, your mind is nothing to do with your spirit. That same thought basis would lead a schizophrenic person to believe he'd be schizophrenic post death which simply isn't true. Body Dysphoria is a mental illness and should be treated as such, if you do not agree with the body you are born with you need to be fixed mentally rather than mutilated.

You can label me and atheist or a druggie all you want to try and devaluate my opinions but ive been around this road and back. I self medicate ritalin to help with my own mental issues prove that I don't

I only ever knew one trans person. A woMan who wore dresses and make up and sold weed by the ounce out of birthday bags. s/HE could have been an offensive lineman in the nfl. Lit af.

And again, I'm a good christian boy. NKJV the only respectable bible

Read this

i made the assertion that its unprovable, which you have pretty much accepted, thank you

so if it has nothing to do with your mind, then do you think it has something to do with your body?

becasue if you dont think your spirit has anything to do with your mind or your body, then i put it to you that your spirit would then have no relevance to your corporeal form or your humanbeingness in general

if you think it has something to do with your body, i put it to you that your mind is connected to your body eg psychosomatic, and is therefore connected to your spirit

and just as an aside, anyone who denies the existence of the human spirit is a degenerate

Pause for a second and imagine being a straight male. Now imagine that you don't want to date a chick who has a dick. Think of how you would feel when you find out that chick has a penis and no vagina. Or imagine finding out the woman you've been dating isn't really a woman, but a man who had surgery to become a woman. Not only would I be terrified if that ever happens to me, but I'd run home, puking, brushing my teeth, taking a shower, crying in shame.

So do you also think that someone can infect you with gayness?

No. But someone can infect you with shame, regret, depression and sickness.

And I would like to add… DISGUST!!!

I hate trans people because I almost became one. I've always desired more feminine features, and I like boys (probably because of experiences I had as a child, but that's a story for another time)

Anyhow, all this talk about reassignment surgery and hormonal treatment was really getting to me, and I started to hate my own body, wishing I was a girl instead. It was also very stressful, because everyone told me I should transition as early as possible if I wanted good results and it made me feel like my life was slipping away, and I was powerless to do anything about it. (I wasn't even 18 at this time, so there's no way I could have gone on hormonal treatments)

It was only after years of this cycle of self-hatred that I realized I was being taken for a fool. I didn't need to become a girl to be feminine. I could grow my hair long and suck my bf's dick without rejecting my gender and pretending to be somebody I'm not.

So later when I discovered the transgender suicide statistics, I wasn't surprised. Deep down, these people know they're not really what they're pretending to be, and they hate themselves for it. I probably would have killed myself if I kept going down that path. Instead, I've become comfortable with my own body. I get mistaken for a girl sometimes, but I never wish I were one. I like my cock now.

These transgender people are mentally ill, and they are trying to indoctrinate people (specifically insecure, young gays) into their cult so they can feel more normal about themselves and momentarily alleviate their crushing spiral of self-hatred. It's vicious, selfish, and despicable.

i used to love it, to be honest.
when the gay marriage thing was passed, i was totally ok with it
but now, i'm not sure.
there are red pills to be had on gayness.
at the very least, people should flaunt around their sexuality outside.
especially not like the gays in the gay pride parades. it's kinda disgusting.

i've been conditioned to think it's all ok, but now it's all starting to change.
just look at the LGBTQBBQWTFYTHERSOMANYACRONYMSJESUSCHRIST
there's only 2 fucking sexes.
they might just be freaks.
but like i said, i'm in the middle right now. trying to see both sides of it.

people shouldn't flaunt around their sexuality outside*
sorry for that typo

What do you think of my perspective? I'm the post above yours.

they should stop drawing attention to themselves on account of their tranny status and seek help for their mental illness
or they can do what says

this user has the right idea

I won't hate them for being trans

I'll hate them for being fucking obnoxious and whiny

Luna?

Is it you?

My only issue with this whole trans shit is when children are made to undergo HRT. What adults do to their own body is none of my concern. How can a child know what gender it is? Children don't even know how to shit in the toilet or wash themselves properly, how can you expect them to pick a gender? It's barbaric.

I don't hate trans people, or any other person suffering any form of psychological problems. I just refuse to engage with their delusions. For the same reason I don't agree with schizophrenics having a 3 way conversation in their head with mythical people, I don't think it's wise to pretend that it's their body, not their delusions, which is the problem.

Yep no that's the kind of shit you're supposed to do INSIDE. Be it with a woman, a man, both or some weird half-assed trannies.

You do your weird sex stuff AT HOME like a sensible fucking human being.

I pity trannies more than anything. They have an obvious mental disorder/disease/defect/whatever and instead of getting help they get egged on and told it's okay.

The reason why most people that hate them hate them is because they're mutilated abominations and it's a natural and healthy reaction to hate and shun them.

Trannies and their supporters are both going into the oven, but the supporters are getting the slow roast section.

archive.fo/aJHp0

Is the opposite assertion provable, i.e. that one's thoughts and actions have some origin other than the actions of one's physical material?

whether or not the antithesis is provable or not is irrelevant becasue none is basing their argument on it being true

I'm indifferent to the individuals. I despise the acceptance and the motive of the transgender movement. People claim it's for promoting personal freedom, but it really isn't. Watch anyone saying being straight/cis makes you privileged (pic somewhat related) and other buzzwords, just to push transgenderisms on the populace, while also condemning and discrediting traditional gender roles. It serves only as a way to topple the same tradition that has kept society afloat, and once degraded, is one of the main causes to the downfall of society (see roles of women in decline of Roman Empire.) Of course this isn't to say it will crash civilization, but it's definitely a stepping stone that has been seen in previous civilizations.

TL;DR: I don't mind them, fuck if they don't get me rock hard if passable, but they should not be encouraged.

I'll take that as admission that yes, the antithesis is indeed unprovable. Now we simply must as one question: is the action of the material of the human brain sufficient to explain human behavior? So far as we have observed, nothing in human experience absolutely requires us to invoke an agency outside of neurons and neurotransmitters. Certainly, it does not necessarily exclude a metaphysical component, but until we find a phenomenon in human behavior that absolutely requires the action of something outside the physical material of the brain, it would be illogical to presume that such a metaphysical component exists. If you wish to use logic, you must follow it to its conclusion.

whatever helps you sleep at night user

You don't know what I look like. So beLIEve what you want. The fact of the matter is I am very good looking.

tranny here! I hate myself, so, yes?