==seriously do i need to seek professional help or are other ppl into this?==

i don't want advice from electric pence.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHxOmLh9jSAhVr9YMKHR47BusQFggaMAA&url=https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Huge-Realistic-black/dp/B000AOQY9M&usg=AFQjCNGdyzWPQLeHzhjS25BDruXgFdlv6w&bvm=bv.149397726,d.amc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you ok with being a faggot? If so then don't worry about it, if not get kinky with a chick and see if you like it.

It dosen't matter if other people are into it. Its unhealthy. You've fetishized your internal racism into something sexual. And you have some sort of desire to be submissive along with it.

Its unhealthy though. And you need to get into something where you're the one fucking the girl. Not some other guy. You just need to gather yourself up, stop focusing on the shit and stop.

Focus on getting into things where you get to do it. Voyerism is ultimately not good for you. Stop jerking off, start working out, meet a girl you like and just do stuff that you both enjoy. Shes not gonna be into this shit bro.

Go get a girl and stop being a stupid spazz.

I've been with women and men find it to be more taboo and exciting to be with men.
but, I think i'm ok with it but not proud, like to tell my family. sissy thread?

i just dumped my girl sunday, hang on let me find a drive

Im not going to fucking delete my whole post to rededit this.

Last line: tldr before the last sentence

where's gay community wrestler man?

pretty sure hes american too and its fucking late at night here i just barely ever sleep and i come to check on you guys

This is now a cute furry thread

I'm filling in for him

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiHxOmLh9jSAhVr9YMKHR47BusQFggaMAA&url=https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Huge-Realistic-black/dp/B000AOQY9M&usg=AFQjCNGdyzWPQLeHzhjS25BDruXgFdlv6w&bvm=bv.149397726,d.amc

I view sissification as a cancerous side effect of western culture's overall decline, but there's nothing wrong with a good prostate massage.

Gotta admit the furry images are about just as bad though on the sliding scale.

OP are you going to report the faggot spamming your thread?

kirby is a boy though

furfags are fags too m8. Its funny how negative of a reaction this stuff gets but thats about it. I'm not even sure you are legit a furfag its too easy to download a folder and spam with it.

i would agree with your racist thing, i've have black boyfriends and i am deep inside a racist

terrible picture of her face degenerate drug user like myself

Disgusting

nah trying to find a vein

I hope you find it

/ thread?

I did and i know where i'm at in life . and you are doing gods work that shit is funny

I have a 2 TB drive stuffed full of all of the degeneracy I've personally accumulated over the years, but Holla Forums reminds me that I've only scratched the surface.

There simply isn't time left in my life for most of this.

I'm sorry, what was the question again?

Fucking hell, those tattoos. "heiwa ai" makes just as much sense when you translate it: "PEACE LOVE". Imagine the Enrish post of a Japanese person wearing a tattoo that said PEACE LOVE.

the "sissy" text is great but i dont see any dicks or even adams apples