Mushrooms taste bad

mushrooms taste bad

I don´t know what kind of mushrooms you've been eating Holla Forumsro, but if you do it for the flavor, you're doing it wrong

You don't eat them.

Why do people eat mushrooms? They taste like nothing, they have no calories, they're mealy, 90% of them will kill you and they grow on rotting stuff.

There's always a chance a tiny piece of amanita death cap will be tossed into edible mushrooms and if you eat it, bye bye liver, hello liver transplant if you can get one and survive long enough.

Who the fuck decided mushrooms should be eaten at all?

Maybe if you didn't ingest so much high fructose corn syrup you would actually be able to taste them.

white button mushrooms are really tasty sauteed in gravy or tomato sauces, and shiitake mushroom are great to add to ramen.

Mmmm user,

You can taste my mushroom.

But what about psilocybin, OP? The bad taste is worth it with those.

See thats the thing they don't taste like anything unless sauteed, and they just take in the flavor of what you sauteed it in. So why bother?

Relatively cheap, reasonably nutritious bulk.

I love them sauteed in olive oil as a side for steak, or in a stew.

Or mushroom soup. Some of the more "pungent" types of mushrooms I don't want to chew on, but they make some damn tasty soup if you puree them.

i can only eat the mushrooms on pizzas

holy shit nigger just buy one and spore print it then grow them on rice cakes for that price user.

No, you're just shit at cooking.

drugs are for degenerates

that's right, if you take panadol or aspirin to ease pain, or if you drink coffee, tea or energy drinks to stay focused, if you like to have a few beers when you're with your friends, or smoke some weed to relax, you're a fucking degenerate

teach me more sempai

Mushroom

Is it a real thing that growers plant fresh psilocybes in the supermarket mushroom baskets?

Sry to offend.

Uhhh… I doubt it.

nah m8 i hate cooking, there's a diff

will mushrooms eat my corpse?

There are some really cool mushroom pics in this thread I gotta say

got it from the internet

this thread seriously triggers my trypophobia

stuffed mushrooms are the perfect finger food

I wish kek

why would they do that?

what are some cool mushrooms you could easily grow in a window box or something? Preferably something that wont spray spores everywhere and fuck up health

Why ?

Faggot OP obviously hasn't ever eaten shiitake mushrooms before.

Food is only good if you cook it properly. Perhaps the reason you hate mushrooms is because your mother never cooked them correctly.

you've never seen Goldmember?

pic 4 is an interesting one
the 40 dollar shrooms are boletus edulis, or french cepes, which is a high value northern hemisphere mushroom costing roughly 130 dollars a kilo in europe. coming from a south african farm and being mostly stems, 40 bucks/lb is still expensive.
the chanterelles, right next door to the boletus and costing 35 dollars a pound are in fact pieds de moutons or girolles, very different mushrooms to cook and eat, but delicious too!
bon appetit, fatburgers.

fried chanterelles and onions is sooooo good

What kind of mushrooms are these

looks like porcini

Thank you

ail et persil, philistine, et bien sûr à l'huile d'olive.

fuck you
don't be a fucking dumbass and eat random mushrooms you can't identify you dip

this

You don't eat raw mushrooms you retard. Your body can't digest chitin.

beautiful

awe inspiring
(checked)
undoubtedly

first I've heard of this. I'll have to keep an eye out.

check home depot/whole foods for oyster mushroom grow kits. Their fairly easy. tip: once you harvest the first growth keep it around and keep watering it because there's usually a second phase albeit not as plentiful.

dear god man keep yourself safe from those feral niggers and breed more Afrikaner offspring. look up History Reviewed TV btw tbh.

porcini are boletus mushrooms btw

i am twelve and what kind of mushrooms are in image 3

zut, je l'aime aussi, mais les oignons ne sont pas mauvais.

can confirm those taste the best.

wait wut

Explains why they have used nigger vocals.

cubes
pics are OC

is this something people really say? are you a 14 year old?

Cubes, like in minecraft?

He likes his mushrooms, he does!

Psilocybe cubensis

something tells me you're an uncultured faggot

so to the user from the other day who said he tried to grow mushrooms but couldnt get them to grow out of his mycelium
it depends on the species but almost universally it was moisture+temperature problem
some mushrooms actually grow better with some light but only for a kickstart and not really essential for the rest of the process
as a general rule, mushrooms need relatively cooler temperature for fruiting than for ideal mycelium spreading, that is why you go mushroom picking in the autumn not in the spring (most of the time) because many types of mycelium survive winter and even drought to an extent but they need energy to fruit and a cool and moist microclimate to properly send out a fruiting body - sometimes you might get little buds that never grow and that is usually only because it is too dry

you wot m8?

they taste awesome user, its boletus

dip is short for dipshit.

NOT ALL FUNGI R MUSHROOMS, U UNEDUCATED PLEB

you must be a fun guy at parties

wat

No thanks.

I was that user. Thank you user.

mold is pretty

i watered a brick for a while and it started getting mossy

How commons are psychedelic mushrooms to find from a source? I know MDMA gets pushed hard at college campuses compared to other drugs and Esctasy at raves, what are the major fronts for Mushrooms? I know they are among the easiest drugs to produce.

The mushrooms our enemies shall taste