I feel as if this picture perfectly describes Holla Forums to be honest. Any inconsistencies?

I feel as if this picture perfectly describes Holla Forums to be honest. Any inconsistencies?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DjKHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's from leftypol, isn't it?

Something is being slid

No, I'm a regular here. This is just something I've observed from most posters. I know that not all Holla Forumslacks are like this, but at least 95% of them are.

trap meme exists on bong/pol/ mainly

sage

as you can see, kekposting and photoshopping anime girls with make america great again hats is
true natsoc behavior

It's one guy, a half-caste (who could've guessed!) at that.

sage

Fuck off

>>>Holla Forums

wow just wow, how could you make fun of Holla Forums like that. pic related is my real gf

Not an Argument

JIDF SHILLS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hurrr

k

homophobia is anti-white. so is anti-anime

Looks like you got your daki from tumblr you stupid fuck.

hehe xd

No.

THIS HURTS MY FEELINGS!! YOU MUST BE A JEW!!

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS MOMCILO

fuck you dude you have shit taste in pure aryan waifus i bet yo ufuck ur mother u stpid niger fuck i will fuk in the ass like a trap gf 1v2 me irl ill fuck up u and ur dad

I hate niggers

Go back to reddit you disgusting piece of shit

IMPLICIT
M
P
L
I
C
I
T

I LOVE YOU EBOLA CHAN!

I wish i could get the sloppy seconds from trap gf's

His but non ironically

touch a penis you nigger lover

Not gonna lie I do like me some traps.

Lies: The Post

well meme'd

you know what else is a lie? that hitler was white. he was actually black and so is donald trump. I bet you're mad now, cumskin

Hi Sinead

Please cease your Jewish activities at once.

IM AN EBIN TROLE XD U GUYS R THE DEGENERATES
helium's pretty cheap atm fam.

brb burn ward

give me evidence that i'm wrong and I'll slice my fingers off to be used as a tranny's fake penis for their FTM surgery

While we do have a disturbing amount of faggots, closetfags and hyperautist weebs I think a lot of it is actually just shitposting rather than genuine.

I've seen more anons on Holla Forums say they'd fuck a light-skinned mulatto than a trap or anime, tbh faggot.

>>>Holla Forums

DON'T FORGET TO REPORT THIS LEFTYPOL FAGGOT

:^)

i love my pure aryan anime waifu i would nut on her face because that's true love. 2hu is the best and anyone who says otherwise is an anti-white jewish degenerate that should be gassed

gtfo, anime is one of the last bastions of art

The jews thank you all for your bumps.

no problem goy. you should surrender your rights for trump is a Jewish shill for israel

HOMOPHOBIA IS ANTI-WHITE. ALT RIGHT IS THE FUTURE OF ALL WHITES BRING BACK MILO

typical Holla Forums users

no you aren't lol

So many low-energy "epic raid" threads tonight.

Are you perhaps too retarded to understand the WikiLeaks & CF threads are stickied?

fuck off shill

we cant do anything about it,animeposter are autistic as fuck. I wish they would fuckoff back to halfchan , at least 2 months ago they were a few and they didnt slide and derail so much threads with their autism. Just filter this thread and animeposters like we always do.

look in the mirror

Google image search is a thing faggot.

Surprise surprise; you got it from intl.

sage get off my board nigger lover

At least 2D won't take half your shit while cucking you around town.

wow go back to reddit/freech HAHA HEHE XD

fuck off retard

good taste

Reminds me of this cringe that Common Cuck came up with

make me, homo

archive.is/DjKHU

It would probably be for the best.

he's not wrong lmao

btw ebin cuck meme

you forgot the part where he likes the one whos actually a white girl who doesn't have a ding dong

Wow you're getting desperate. I'm guessing you're the guy who shills bonobo chimp females before getting BTFO every week or so.

Again;

No, you're not "getting back" at blacks for taking their leftover women. Take your complex about being desperate to "breed out" and compete with blacks somewhere else. You begrudgingly implied your sister had gone black when I pressed you about it; it's not our fault you've been traumatized or something.

Mandatory female racial hierarchy redpill from Turkish shitskins

damn

anime girls are better than white girls. fuck off JIDF

I feel as if this picture perfectly describes Op to be honest.

notice the nigger in the pic

Trap fuckers need to be gassed along with waifufags, fucking degenerates.

kek

I'd defend a white fag over yosef bar yeshua would you not?

this picture is shit, the lack of detail confuses me to no end.
There's no emotion.
why are there lines on his face, is it supposed to be facial hair or rolls of fat or what

do you have autism? because the facial expressions are pretty obvious tbh