Why is there so much antisemitism on this board? Blaming jews for all of your problems makes no sense...

Why is there so much antisemitism on this board? Blaming jews for all of your problems makes no sense, and even if this were true, the jews doing bad things are not representative of their population. There are shitty white people too, but that doesn't mean all white people are bad. Learn to judge character on an individual basis and not blame everyone of a certain race or ethnicity for the actions of the few.

where do you think you are laddie? if you want to be in one piece I suggest you leave

You know it's the Stormcucks, Holla Forums. If you stick around a while, though, you may see their logic.

Their culture breeds mentally ill sociopaths like Islam breeds terrorists. They have to go. You can go with them.

Wtf is with all the goddamn raid threads today

WikiLeaks I guess

please get in the oven, schlomo

you too

dubs check em

no dubs UUUU, time for a reroll

What?

Real talk now do you judge all white people based on the actions of Hillary Clinton?

real talk do you check dubs?

thread on it lad, check the catalog

Gas the kikes

Race war now

You're making this feel an awful lot like a hugbox by shouting out people with opinions you don't like.

remember to sage template threads and check dubs

is it an sticky?
like WikiLeaks vs Paranoid Twitter SJWs (& judens) #2

shills in full force.

ja

So every jew is George Soros now? I thought people here made intelligent refutations backed by fact citing. You aren't making a good case for your argument.

if i called out the mafia, am i an anti-italian?

everyone's anti-jew.
everyone hates the media, hollywood, the rich, their cucked leaders, etc.
they just don't know the people they hate are jews and good goys

Every woman is your mom now. Lots and lots of fucking your mom going on at any given moment.

Fuck off poser, these dubs will be for reelz nigga!

NO DUBS UUUU

Get on my level, untermensh.

Dubs confirm youre a filthy heeb and need ovening asap

These dubs will confirm OP is a faggot kike

Blacks commit 84% of violent crime yet make up 13% of the population.

If white people commited crimes similar in nature to those of Hillary Clinton at a similar ratio, then yes, I would. Except they don't.

All you people not saging should be gassed, in my opinion.

No, that's exactly the point I'm arguing AGAINST. Every person of x group is not just like one person from x group. Not every woman is my mom, not every jew is george soros. Judge on an individual basis. George soros is pure evil and trying to destroy western civilization, but not every jew is.

You're just jealous of my hitler dubs.

Every single person who commits violent crime is a piece of shit and subhuman, I'm not arguing that. But that doesn't mean Ben Carson and David Clarke are bad people.

The same way you judge basketball players - with statistics. White people have a lot of work to do but they are not hopeless.

Yeah, it's called a bell curve. The amount of Ben Carson and David Clarkes are outliers that are not significant enough to make a difference. If the bell curve weren't as steep, it would be different. But it is. If you had two bowls of m&ms, and in one 2 m&ms in a bowl of 20 are poison, and the other one is 1 in 300, which would you eat out of?

right about the sleepy doctor, he's the only nig worth shit besides big man tyrone

She probably has Jew blood in her.

I'm not arguing the proportion of bad people in a group, I'm saying that not all people in the group, regardless of the curve, are bad. You take them on an individual basis.

You're not allowing me to inspect each m&m's background to see if it's poisonous first? Because that's what I would do with people.

So you admit you are unaware of our arguments against the jews?

Heil Hitler.

Unless your probability and math adds to 100% then it's useless in this conversation.

it's dumping time

HOW ABOUT, check these digits.

Because jews a shit

How could 1 good person in a hypothetical total population of 6 million bad people have any sort of positive effect?

still no repeating digits

Holla Forums is assblasted their plan to make Holla Forums run around in circles trying to decipher gibberish failed right out of the starting gate

Kek doesn't like your reckless dub-calling and he won't stand for it

This is exactly my point, retard. You're going to have to not only inspect each and every one, which takes up time, but when it's difficult to spot the difference without taking plenty of time to make sure, you waste even more time.

It's more logical and efficient by a large margin to just eat out of the white bowl.

Hitler, stop.

But even the non-poisonous m&m's will have children that will still identify as jewish, and have the same genetic makeup as the rest of the jews, and will continue to see themselves as eternally persecuted outsiders, who will then go on to inject themselves into positions of influence and spread their disease even further.

Because you weed out the 5999999 bad people individually and find the one good person.

If you discover virtuous and good people while confirming negative and harmful people to society, time was well spent.

So you agree negative and harmful jews should be gassed. I see no problem here then.

The only good jew is one that submits to castration and becomes cannon fodder against the bad jews.

Yes. Anyone who is negative and harmful should be gassed.

lmao

What a fucking retard. Proving my point for me.

Listen you statistically illiterate fuck, the claims you are making aren't based on reality. Reality can't be captured by predicate logic. To say:

There is at least one x such that x does not have property P is to say equivalently:

(it is not the case)(for all x)(x has P)

It says absolutely nothing. You have to have the domain of discourse (for all x) noted and added in the set. You have to know about the properties P to which the set has. You can't go about inspecting every single element in the set, because it is nigh-on impossible due to time and monetary constraints. It's useless for making any sort of predictions or decisions in the real world, since you will never have access to this set of entities and properties. Logic is good for sets of things that one has access to and are well-defined. But the set of things like that are almost entirely in mathematics and philosophy. Ideal things. Not concrete things like ethnic groups.

Hence, the strength of probability, random sampling, and inductive reasoning. Which is much better for predictions and claims about phenomenon. When retard libertarians and leftists come in and say HURRRR BUT MUH NOT ALL X, it really says about much of a fucking moron you are when it comes to dealing methodologically with reality. It's a major reason why your normative political frameworks (like democracy, immigration, etc) are getting blown the fuck out at the moment by reality.

I'm done here, since this post is much more than you are typing up or responding to. Feel free to respond, but I won't be responding to your lazy one-liner troll posts again.

That's just the reasoning involved here. More concretely your OP ignores the sociological nature of power from actual research and the influence of small networked groups on larger social networks. I'm not going to go too much into this because I will bet you are too close minded to read anything up on it. The tl;dr of most research on power is that there are power centers of society that project and can control others. It's generally thought these include military power, economic power, political power, ideological power (like media and education), among a few others. See Michael Mann for a larger take on this, among other researchers. Moreover, you have social networks that can influence over said power centers. Read Nassim Taleb's new book that sums up some of this research. A conspiracy of Jews need not have everyone in a power center to control everything. They only need to have something like 20% of the social network. Then you can start noticing which ethnic groups happen to have control over said networks. Then you can start noticing how much American power centers does for the Israelis or Jewish bankers. All of this is basic empiricism and historical research that rarely gets discussed in mainstream research bootstrapped off actual scholarly research.

If Sleepy Negro can be based and not a nigger, then how can you turn around and say "Yep, but when we're talking about Jews, they are ALL kikes". Seems pretty hypocritical. The rest of your post was pseudo-intellectualism attempting to sound smart.

Holy shit did AWM actually do the Gotta Jew Fast suggestion? That's awesome!