Who else has no respect for people in the Military?

The only people who join the US military are retards who are too stupid to get a real job and redneck conservatives who actually thinks the military protects our freedom.

Either way they do not deserve respect

The myth that the US military protects our freedom is so ridiculous. Currently the biggest threat by far to national security is our own government. Islam is a minor threat compared to our own government. Also Islam could be dealt with much better by securing our borders. Trying to fight an idea with military force is inevitably futile.

Occupying countries in the Middle East only makes groups like ISIS stronger, the only way to totally defeat ISIS would be with total war. I thought we already learned our lesson about how hard it is to defeat nationalist insurgents in Vietnam.

I might have different views if the military was fighting for something honorable, but all they are doing right now is killing random farmers who are simply protecting their homeland. I hate Islam as much as anyone, but I can totally understand why there are so many different groups fighting the US. If some random soldiers from Saudi Arabia came and took over my state and killed my wife and children and set up a new puppet government you can bet I would fight it.

Any time someone in the military is killed I believe it is 100% justified. The only good soldier is a dead soldier.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=jCO7siJkxSEC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bet you hate cops as well.

You can't be fascist/right-wing if you dislike law, order and the military.

The law of the land is nigger worship.

The present order is the postwar triumph of the jews.

The military acts as the sword of Islam, hammer of Bolshevism, and poison of Zionism all rolled into one.

fuck off you fucking kike
sage

OK Mohammad

If you want to kill Muslims why don't you do it in Jersey City or Dearborn? Oh, right. They pay jew taxes.

The only good meme is a dank meme.

The military is actually more white than the general population.
Which is why it spends over 50 years fighting commies and islamics.

fuck off pinko

Going to war to defend jewish property in Vietnam isn't "fighting communism" and giving trillions of dollars in aid, loans, and weaponry to build jihadist forces all over the Muslim world doesn't sound very combative to me.

Knocking off Qaddafi and Hussein, the two guys who wanted to ditch the dollar for oil trade, doesn't count.

What fucking board do you mongloids think you're on? Do you not get enough positive reinforcement on the baseball pre-game show?

Shills in full force huh?

as you sit here at your comfortable fucking desk. fuck you, you fucking kike.

There are 4 reason people join the military.
Only one of these is a genuine reason.

1) Dude I just wanna kill towel heads lol
2) Directionless welfare queens
3) People who want to learn a specific trade that otherwise would be hard to do outside the military
4) People who actually think that by blowing up third world countries they are fighting for freedom

Face it, zogbots, you're the goodest of goys.

Give it some time and this thread will even deliver some "based Israel" posts. Guaranteed.

every time guaranteed

Lmfao butthurt Sandnigger.
Go outside Uncle Sam has a present for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And right on cue.

Lmfao stay furious Achmed.

Wow I wonder who could be behind this post?

Good luck throwing a revolution without a trained backing, cuckold. I take it you've no serving family members?

almost 8am in israel
the shill must all be waking up

No but seriously. Can you please explain to me how exactly fighting in the middle east is in any way fighting for freedom and for their country?

They created all these wars making all the muslims want to leave their countries and flood into ours.
That by definition is the opposite of serving your country, its a massive disservice.

Gosh OP I can't believe you're still sucking cocks

First explain how the idea of patriotism is bad.

Also watcha sliding, schlomo?

He didn't say anything about patriotism. He specifically asked how fighting wars in the Middle East equates to fighting for "freedom" and for the interests of the United States?

There is reason to have problems with the people who run the military
But the people who actually do the work without knowing
You say they're too stupid to get a real job, but its not about stupidity
There just aren't jobs there days

There is nothing wrong with patriotism.
If America got invaded by another country then sure, fight and protect your country I support that. But thats hardly whats going on in the middle east.

Fuck off leftykike.

The problem with the military isn't the people. A lot of them actually give a shit about this country more than you do. It's the dumbasses running it.

Gee, it's almost as if OP wants our anger placed somewhere else, I wonder why.

So why don't the soldiers refuse to comply? Or why don't they remove the politicians and jews?

At a certain point you need to stop giving people a pass because of ignorance or inaction.

Yeah its pretty glaringly obvious.
Sad that they expect this to work.

The only good traitor is a dead traitor, so … yeah, pretty much.

They took an oath to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic”—not to support and defend our allies, Israel, “national interests”, “national security”, or even the U.S. “homeland”.

books.google.com/books?id=jCO7siJkxSEC

Oh, WE are supposed to rise up in arms, you useless fucking welfare queens.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING, TRAITORS.

The fucking PC bootlickers on pol is just too fresh. Its going to be hilarious to see these retards murder each other right back into zog slavery.

I was always against the Iraq war, but since ISIS got some momentum, I supported it. God bless america for getting ISIS off the ground. Nothing could be better then ISIS fucking over the region. Otherwise fucking sandniggers will never learn some secularism.

The US brings stability to the world. Without US power within NATO, there would be alot more regional hegemons attacking other countries. Full scale war brings way more damage then a little bit ISIS people fucking around with other sandniggers.

Thank you America for invading Iraq!

I have no respect for ZOG, George Washington was right, we should have stayed the fuck out of europe's conflict

"German don't like jews better get cucked by them and invade germany." The US

Yeah, that tends to happen when the Americans, Israelis, Saudis, and Turks give someone weapons, training, and logistical/intelligence support.
Secularism has destroyed the West.

I neither hate nor love people simply due to the fact they're in the military, nor respect or disrespect them for that alone.

One thing I do hate though is people who equate military service with defending freedom/protecting America, members of my family included… Fixing radios on an aircraft carrier does not make you a hero; and while I see the appeal of smoking ignorant hadjis for the lols in some pissant country, I think it's safe to say pissing off members of "the religion of peace" is not defending freedom, nor making America safer.

So is the rest of the general populace dumbass; at least there are men ready to die for something in the armed forces. If we can turn these men around and redpill them, especially the leaders, you have yourself an army.

All men who grab a gun or weapon to face an adversary is worthy of respect, regardless of who they are fighting.

"So ridiculous" sounds like something a person with a lack of vocabulary would say. I'm betting you're a liberal shill or europoor. Otherwise, that's the general consensus on the board I'd think.

Islam is not just an idea, it's a way of life and it's cultural. You mightn't be able to destroy religions but you can make them obscure. Just take a look at the Aztec religions; it was a form of governance, culture, and centre of life. We know of it, but if there were people practicing it, there's not a chance for it to grow again. Same can be done to Islam.

This has nothing to do with the common soldier and more to do with higher ups chosen by ((((them))). One must separate the command structure and fighting units.

>killing random farmers who are simply protecting their homeland.

When you're fighting in a foreign land, and the enemy is wearing civvy clothes, the distinction between combatant and civilian becomes blurred. This isn't just a problem for the US; the Japs had this problem in China too.

Yes goy that's how you wage a guerilla war. Just grab your gun from your gun locker and others will join in. Rubbidy rub.

Then stop calling people joining the army to try to inspire others to see the truth as retards and rednecks.

As much as I agree we shouldn't be going in to other countries to fuck shit up, Islam/Judaism and the West will always be fighting until one side conquers the other. This has been the state of the world since 600AD.

Anyways you're a fucking shill.
Go back to
and kill yourself.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

So by your logic, do you believe Tyrone and Jay'Quishe are due respect for shooting a white person?

Pol now fully supports the BLM and ISIS. KeK be praised for at last i truly see

Every military member I know is a sociopath who people only talk to out of pity / fear of a PTSD rampage. They are mocked behind their backs because everyone thinks caveman masculinity is pathetic. These people go through actual brainwashing camps so it makes sense that they act this way and at one point I felt bad for them, but I'm beyond the point of trying to understand my enemy. Fuck those Israeli Grunts. If my commander ordered me to do an attack on brown people living in the stone age that would potentially kill women and children I would shoot them in the fucking face.

Looks like the shills have given up on anti-Christianity and moved to the next thing you could say which would get most non-lefties in the real world to instantly disregard anything else you say.

brown people are subhuman, You are doing humanity a favor by cleansing them

Make sure you use the same logic when it hurts your argument too. I will buy you some big boy pants when you try it.

0/10

Why do they have internet at the insane asylum? Obviously you lost your girl to a dark man. It happens, but a real man doesn't blame somebody hes never seen for his problems. That shits for fucking pussies.

I hope you die cia faggot

100% people of people who say shill are cia faggots who have no counter to truth/logic. Do you have any idea what sort of punishment awaits you and your murderous gang mother fucker?

I have Secondhand embarassment. Delete the reaction images and sign up for eharmony.

No one can force a human being to do anything they don't want to. If you think they can then you're a weakwilled fool.

Leftcuck shills ITT confirmed

If the soldier truly believes in what he is fighting for, I believe that deserves some form of respect. If however, he only joins the military for the benefits of having a government job, then he can go fuck himself.

You deserve to die a traitor's death.

Subhumans dont have humans girls where i live faggot. This is what happen when they try.

Do you love tax collectors too, bootlicker?

Le ebin cherrypick amazing trolling

I am the boot.

They denied your enlistment, eh OP?

Correct.

Sure you are, goy.

pick one

When you say this shit, it only makes the military look worse, if they are worthless cucks who do everything Washington tells them to do, then they are infact our enemy.

Trips confirm

You are fooling no one, Achmed.

Whats stopping you from sparking the race war user? the law? What are you a cuck?

>even when knowing its bait

You fuckers really need to learn how to control your autism

Because "smart" people get Arts degrees? Fuck off.

At that point you aren't even human anymore, you're just a tool.

Because I'm not a moron.

I'm done with you chaim

I get it, OP. I felt like you once, kinda still do.

I'm shipping out to Navy bootcamp in 2 weeks.

Most of the other recruits I know are pretty wary on the govts wheelings and dealings. I love the USA but I'm not joining to die for it. Though I may well die in whatever crackpot conflict we find ourselves in next and that's ok.

My motives for joining are not 100% holy and sacred like you desire but nobody who ever joined the military ever signed up for something 100% right. There's always something fishy or wonky. Much of my motivation is benefits and a good job and whatever. But I'm fighting for western civilization too. People don't join the military to fight against anything, they join to fight for something.

The USA is more of an idea than anything, nowadays at least. Freedom n shit, motherfucker. The USA is fucking epic and I'm proud to fight for the most badass place in the history of man.

Maybe you should go back to Holla Forums.

They are stronger and braver than you are. I have more respect for an enemy than a cowardly weakling that pretends to be on my side.

Not "everyone". Just pathetic faggots like you. I would take a caveman over a pajama boy like you, any day of the weak.

Cavemen were strong. They hunted and struggled all their lives to put humans on the top of the food chain. I can only imagine what your ancestors would think of a soft, mewling "man" like you.

You don't even know what "welfare" is. Only leftist scum would call a man that wakes up before dawn, works hard, earns his paycheck and pays his taxes, a "welfare queen".

To be fair you got a white and a Jew side by side.

Nigger detected.

Since everyone is wise to the usual anime/religion/race/etc. D&C, this is what Schlomo and friends are going to start posting.

Not even once.

Bump for impotent rage and more caps of the zog slaves defending their masters