"This is why white people deserve to drown in their own blood" tweet gets almost 7,000 RTs

"This is why white people deserve to drown in their own blood" tweet gets almost 7,000 RTs

We let these people live in our countries, in our cities, in our towns. We let them benefit from our healthcare, our scientific and technological inventions. We give them food, housing, welfare and access to our hospitals and schools.

Yet they still hate us.

……

What the fuck is wrong with them?

twitter.com/pinktapera/status/756541853718065152
archive.is/U7Thu

Other urls found in this thread:

hmltrojans.org/
twitter.com/pinktapera/status/757049211561009154
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jackals user, the Jackals. One day that lion is going to get up and tear the shit out of everyone.

Ignore it goy it's just a minority until it's a large enough portion of society to successfully enact a genocide and by then it's too late lol just drink and have fun you loser :^)

So, Asian-American woman tweets against white people and that's Cubans fault?

No, that's just a picture of some Japanese or Korean celebrity. The person behind that account is probably black or Hispanic.

A group of immigrants violating legal processes to enter the country with only the possessions literally on them, probably no money, probably don't speak the language of the country, have no job or home prospects and will either need to go on welfare which they have no ID for or resort to crime just to survive.

Every single time I have brought this up to people, they suddenly lose all of their humanitarian arguments and deflect the issue.

I'd be glad to personally extinguish the spread of the genes of the people who think like that

I was under the impression the states gave cuban escapees amnesty with provided housing and english lessons to spite the commies, did they get rid of that after that meeting earlier this year?

Goddamnit white people should drown in their own blood because they have the audacity to follow the rules of law and defend their border. Fucking pieces of shit.

jew parody when

prolly a gook, they are the jews of asia after all

Don't trigger the white man as unlike a black man who might beat you up,a white man could shoot your work place up.

You say all of this like it's indicative of anything but weakness.

What's most upsetting is I didn't accept any of this. My grandparents didn't die for these people. They worked hard to build the houses we live in, the delicious food we eat and the safety we enjoy.

where is the reciprocity?

What do these people give us in return for what our ancestors fought, died and worked hard for?

No, she's a spic with a superiority complex and a boner for k-pop

nigger detected

Eww shes an ugly chink.

lol who's gonna do it, you, ya sheltered princess? any one of us could fuck her up.

Honestly looks like a Holla Forums false flag account to me. Whether it is or not Holla Forums greatly benefits from it.

THIS

spread it

hahahaha

They're retarded and there's no other race of people on earth with the finesse and quality of standard for culture, right medium of freedom and rule of law than white people, more specifically the anglosphere, the French coming in second.

Singapore and Japan are respectable in their own sense, some poo in loos can be too but were better colonized.

This is just a simple fact. I don't waste an awful lot of time appeasing non-whites.

Dont we give Cubans a free pass for illegal immigration to escape their commy shithole? im sure that existed before but is it still a thing?

If you really want to do shit about it, report them for calling to violence.

The only way to win a twitter war is to use their own tools against them.

Because floridians are too hopped up on krokodil and bath salts to take care of niggers like is tradition

I would prefer "wet foot, white foot."

THE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

They hate us because we've proved we're better than them at almost everything.

They are like immature teenagers who think they are better than their parents but they keep failing. Instead of rethinking their life and choices they make excuses for themselves and direct their anger toward their parents.

you know what to do

I had an idea and i think it could work well as long as you document EVERYTHING you do just in case ..and that is to reverse EVERY tweet you see like this ..just replace it with what ever race other than white and see what happens ..you an then go back to the original and ask why this wasn't targeted ( if they ever enforce the anti racism BS on you )

I think this is her ugly nigglet child.

no

Give her the Leslie treatment times a million.

dubs confirm
kek's on board

Yawn, another high-income bratty celebrity who virtue signals.

The only interaction with minorities is with news articles and tumblr blog, I doubt that she lives in Compton.

a face pic of her

her name

inb4 she ends up dead with a gunshot wound to the lungs

She lives with her grandfather, her parents probably got deported cuz shes a cuban spic

Emilio Chirino
Address

11253 SW 25th Ter Miami, FL 33165-2358

hmltrojans.org/

her high school she goes to.

You sure? It looks like a male name to me.

Nevermind, it's probably her grandfather.

Yeah thats her grand dad, hes 90. shes most likely graduated from HS and now going into college. Her names Emely Chirino

What a kind, sweet-hearted, upstanding member of society! Example to us all!

can't be too hard to find her college anyway I dont care or I would

they cook delicious cuban cuisine for us, user! :^)

Tenano-bro here. I can answer your question.

You became weak. An 1980's American would have kicked their shit in. They come from a culture where they were dependent on government and the catholic church. They don't know how to be civil on their own and feel entitled.

They have been raised to take what they can from perceived weakness and weak people. The Catholic church has lost its strength and thus the moral authority to shame and punish them. It too got cucked.

You need to bring them to heel. I'm talking about biblical wrath of god shit. "The purge" movie is too soft. They smell your paralysis from shaming of fellow white cucks and are running around like entitled spoiled children.

See they are not American. They are parasites drawn to wealth and weakness. They come because they can. Not because they believe in classical liberalism and the American revolution.

They have to go back.

You have grown weak from wealth and a safe environment. I applaud your family's fortune and general awesomeness, but the world doesn't work like America. Americans must bring fire to parasites.

*Tejano-bro

Its the expression of pure jealousy, they all know their people could never create a civilization as great as ours.

You're fucking meek and they're the hyenas exploiting that.

easy women

Nothing at all OP. The sooner you realise this, the better.

These people are simply acting in their natural racial interests. They are foreigners living in our lands, and they wish to take what we have made. It's nothing personal, it's just them doing what's in their own group's best interests. The problem is that we have been duped into buying into bullshit like "universal brotherhood" and "racial solidarity".

We're playing a game of soccer against non-whites, except we're passing to the opposite team, and they're just passing to themselves.

It's due time we reassert ourselves and stamped these fucking sacks of shit out.

it's because it's against us, you universalist cuck faggot.

Looks like his jimmies are about to be rustled at any moment.

Do you like mestizos? Do you like metis?

She'll make a fine war bride after the imminent race war

Keep pushing, Nigger.

You need to start pushing. Or at least organizing to push in the future.

Question:
When you strive to browbeat & brainwash a group into self hatred, subjugate & ultimately eradicate them from the earth - when you state openly that you wish for their demise while being a parasite leaching them dry - when they are subjected to your hatred & demands every waking moment of every single day in every facet of their daily lives - What do you think that group will do in response?

Submit or Purge?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Nah, they have to go into the ground.

You're not racist. It's a legitimate question. The answer is that people are fucking sheep and have been almost wholly brainwashed into believing that the white race and only the white race must make complete reparations to all the "colonized"people who's "cultures and identities" we destroyed.

MSM Capitalizes on this white guilt backed by their corporate special interests to make most Americans ashamed to want closed borders. Closed borders would end their supply of cheap labor.

That works too. The point is immediate removal.

I'm not on twitter so this might be wrong. But don't retweets mean people were mentioning it not that they liked it? If that's the case then many of them could have been negative responses.

No, ZOG forces us to permit them.

Not for much longer.

bingo

This is an excellent attitude to have.

Looks Spanish, so she's Euro/white.

This. Funny how Spanishfags don't know they're the root of the original white man/ imperialist/ conqueror/ native killer meme.

she looks like a fucking spic, you blind mongrel

DAILY REMINDER THAT ALL OF THIS STEMS FROM JEALOUSY

SHITSKINS WILL ALWAYS TRY TO BRING YOU DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL

ONLY THE SMALL FEW OF SMART ONES SEE THAT IT IS BETTER LIVING IN WHITE SOCIETY WITH WHITES RUNNING IT

WHEN MINORITIES ORGANIZE ITS TO PLUNDER THE WHITE MAN

WHEN THE WHITE MAN ORGANIZES ITS TO STOP THE PLUNDER

THIS IS WHY NOBODY CARES ABOUT NIGGER STUDENT UNIONS BUT AS SOON AS WHITEY DOES IT ITS ANUDDA YOU KNOW WHAT

Envy*

What the fuck is wrong with us?

Stop putting the blame on others. Of course savages gonna savage. We're the ones that have to get ourselves out of this mess.

Proof that minorities should not be trusted and that White society should have stayed White.

It's like feeding a tumor - you gain nothing from it and all it does is spread more misery and chaos with it.

Wasn't Cruz talking about his dad entering that way? Maybe it was a Cold War policy?

I thought there was other stuff going on with Elian, like he was arguably kidnapped & brought over here against the wishes of his father in Cuba.

I ain't implying shit son.

Oh and by the time you start deporting/killing my skin color, you'll be killing a lot of general white people too. You might even go too far and end up with confusion and quagmire with team killing. Not worried here. Texas is based and heavily armed.

Its hot, so hot

Why contain it?

What a shitty meme.

That first pic doesn't even make sense, we call them UNDOCUMENTED for a reason.

schlomo pls

Whoa there, cowpoke. Everything is bigger in Tejas remember? Just like the illegal population.

I guess if you dump a red ant hill onto a black ant hill, the same thing happens as if you turn every single western country into a at gunpoint enforced multicultural utopian experiment, if you give it long enough. Charles Manson was right, after all.

The pic is saying that it is impossible that 153,000 jobs were taken by illegals because only 60,000 entered the country. But how do they know only 60,000 entered the country if their undocumented?

It's not that hard to tell spics apart from whites

t. Texan(living in Austin unfortunately)

60k were estimated to have entered in one single year but there's way more estimated to have been already living there from previous years' illegal entry. So they took more jobs created that single year than the number that likely entered the state illegally… And again, estimates. It's the same reason why we don't have any fucking idea just how many spics have flooded into other states through Texas. Thanks based Texas!

I think if they catch them in the water they send them back, but now that there's more contact between Cuba and the US, they make sure those sent back don't get ill-treated. Wouldn't be surprised if they have "accidents" or are "convicted of some other unrelated crime", though.

Elian is now in the Cuban military, loves his country and is grateful that he was returned there and not forced to live among unfamiliar people in the decadent west… well, north.
All opinions he no doubt formed entirely on his own.

white people do. i don't see the problem with this. after all the shit they've put blacks through, i mean cmon honey. shit, these white people be gettin uppity and shit. time to cut them down to they proportions

Fellow Holla Forumsacks, you know what to do
We have her dox, her Twitter…

TIME TO DO TO THIS SPIC WHAT WE DID TO HARAMBE JONES

Shoo porch monkey shoo!!

The Cubans get citizenship upon arrival I thought…. we did it to give the shaft to Castro

They have to touch land user

Point is, stop fucking talking about it and do it niggers.

So much jelly

That's what we fucking get for letting the US government patrol the borders instead of relying on non-nigger Texans.

mfw Holla Forums finds a SJW that literally lives 10 mins from my house

IM YOUR PERSONAL ARMY, GIVE ME ORDERS AND INTEL AND ILL DO IT

Rape her pooper

shit in a paper bag and light it on fire infront of her door :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i double dare u to ding dong ditch her heheheheh

Don't do anything. Their turn will come when the time is up, but that time is not yet.
Not yet, my friend.

this is clearly a /pol troll account

I understand that some of you are 19 and can't point this obvious shit out

take a shit in her mail box

heres that webm user

I hope you lied about the hunt perimeter info and are behind 3 proxies my dude
do it faget

What are her crimes?

Yes, god forbid if you want to come to this country, you have to prove you won't be a complete detriment to society by following the process and coming here legally.

You mean what the fuck is wrong with us?

spray paint their house one night and turn it into a communist flag

PROTIP: Any suggestions involving fecal matter are judaic. They have a weird obsession with shit and assholes.
Just print out pictures of her with the quote and pass them around the neighborhood. Public shaming and whatnot. Unless you can't wait to go full 1488, in which case I'm sure you can think of something useful.

Put a RWDS sign on her yard.

fill their letterbox with raw chorizo sausages
ram a raw roast chicken down their stormdrains

Sharpie in pooper

Soon. It'll be all fine, soon.

FUCK that was Inspirational
God I love Walken.

this is localAnon.
yes i read about the jews and their love of feces, sarah silverman poop song whatnot.

this is the most sound and least incriminating choice as of now.

Fuck, man. I don't want to get violent, but it seems like they do.

A parody account with 7k retweets? They couldn't all be joking.

Good luck and nice dubs

Please someone, what is this version of Ave Maria? I've heard it a few times already but still don't know that, it's the most beautiful one for my ears. Help a polack in need

Good luck and have fun. Stay safe and don't get v& just for the bantz though.

SImply print out her tweet, take a picture of her in front of her house, or her dogs.

WRITE: DELETE THIS.

Easy. Start sending her pictures of herself, family and dogs. Post them on twitter whenever she posts anything along with "White people need to drown in blood"

That sends chills of excitement down my spine

Cubans are a great people. Even their olympic volleyball team can't have a game trip without raping women abroads. Niggers gonna nig. Let every single "migrant" drown.

It's not the same when as OP said, we are letting

When have they ever done that for us, and when do you think they ever would if in the right position and given the choice?

gang raping by most of the team, mind you *

The absolute madman appears, and with dubs

where's the webm of this?

fuck you are stupid

you're real fucking reddit material
get your shit together

Go to the comments of that tweet and talk shit to all the stupid niggers and muds shitting on whites. They NEVER get challenged on anything so when someone does they clam up and just take it. Break these people down! They hate you!

Most Cubans are white hispanics similar to lame Republicans such as Rubio and Cruz.

fill a bucket with pigs blood and put a bunch of white barbie dolls in there heads down. leave it on her doorstep with a note that says "is this a good enough start for you?" or something. just let her get the feeling that she is among people who know what she did and really really disapprove. let her psyche torture itself.

REMOVE SNOUT

Does Cuba let white people come to their country illegally and stay forever?

twitter.com/pinktapera/status/757049211561009154
Somebody archive this, we can probably get this cunt deported.

They really only deport white Europeans and Australians and Canadians right now.

Do any of them even come illegally or do they just overstay their visa ?

i think this is how kek demands some invader sacrifices

Graffiti obscenities, report her to her workplace (likely doesn't have one though)

Indeed

Fucking saved

'Brutality and racial profiling in law enforcement'.

Forge official IRS or census documents that look legit asking for her ssn, name, address, work, license number, etc. set up a proxy address to receive, and sell the info to the chinese

yellow fever faggots btfo